Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 14

Story Info
Finger fuckin in the dunes game 4.
1.1k words
3.42
8.1k
1
0

Part 14 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FINGER FUCKIN IN THE DUNES Game 4

Does anyone remember the 50 year old pervert following us to the Lake Michigan beach in lower Wisconsin to play tittie and pussy games? Cum along as we play with him. We did end up at the grown up beach, we were on the sand, and Dollie got finger fucked for maybe 20 to 30 minutes. She also got her titties fondled by the 50 year old and another older man who wandered into the bushes to watch.

-----------

How it happened.

As we walked to the Family Beach parking lot with our newest 50 year old friend we explained that we were headed to the other beach several miles north. He was a local and agreed it was a good place to fool around in privacy.

Seems like it was late afternoon by now. The parking lot was not crowded and we were able to park at the far side, making walking to the small woodsy areas at the north end possible without passing many others.

But Pervert Pete couldn't wait. He'd been staring at Dollie's titties off and on for over an hour while at the other beach. He admitted then he had to feel those titties soon.

Dollie was no more than out of our car when Pervert Pete had her titties out fondling them. Seems like his hand was up that tiny skirt just as suddenly. I'm sure this was a fairly safe place since the car doors hid us from the view of others, unless they drove nearer.

Still, we were there to play on the beach and I suggested that's what we do. All the way down the quarter mile beach to a small wooded area Pervert Pete was feeling Dollie's boobs and rubbing her ass and pussy. She wasn't resisting but she was smiling. He was keeping Dollie hot and getting Pete hotter.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember us telling Pete he could feel Dollie's pussy. I do remember the tit feeling part. It doesn't matter because it was getting her finger fucked we were there for, and finger fucked Dollie got from Pervert Pete.

Some ten minutes into the finger fucking, tit fondling, shared by Pete and I both, an older man walked up. We think the old guy saw Dollie being felt up on the way to our little hiding spot and wanted his share. Not sure what was said but I let go of the booby I was feeling and invited the old man, 65 maybe, to have fun.

He didn't need a second invitation. But when Pervert Pete asked the old guy if he wanted to play with Dollie's pussy he stuttered and refused. I proved to the old guy it wouldn't bite by giving Dollie a quick finger fuck myself.

Wow! That thing was flowing! The old guy thanked us, rubbed Dollie's pussy briefly, and walked away. We thought sure she was gonna get a bonus fingering!

Pervert Pete worked on Dollie's tits and cunt awhile longer. It was now near sunset so I suggested we leave. Together we walked back to the parking lot to leave. Pervert Pete still feeling Dollie's tits and rubbing her ass or pussy up her skirt. I found out later he was both feeling and occasionally dipping his fingers in her pussy.

Another surprise, another truck was parked close by with a young man in it. I sort of remembered him as one of the barely legal boys from the Family Beach who had begged to see Dollie's pussy. Not sure if he'd followed us or just saw our car as he pulled in. He got out to greet us. Pete still hanging on to one of Dollie's tits, a hand up her skirt.

The new guy asked "can I do that?"

Again it's a guess. I'm thinking it was Dollie who said "yes."

Then Dollie thought about it, as the young guy grabbed the tit that pervert Pete wasn't holding.

Dollie said something like "oh I thought you wanted to feel my wet pussy?"

Pervert Pete was a good sport and another fun partner. When it's another man's wife lots of guys share. Pervert Pete pulled Dollie's skirt up high, his other hand still working Dollie's pussy.

Up until then I wasn't sure what was going on up that skirt. The young guy had been begging to see Dollie's pussy, even at the other beach. No one had to ask him twice like we did the last old guy.

Since this wasn't the best place to be doing this, I told this young guy we'd better stop, after a few minutes. He was satisfied and we got in our car to leave.

Pervert Pete thanked us again and left first. The young guy, Mikey, told us he'd love to meet again. I said it's up to Dollie but I told him I thought he was too young. Like the young man on the motorcycle earlier, up till now things just happened.

We hadn't even thought about ages. Dollie had been horny and very willing to play all that day, obviously enjoying all of the pussy poking. She told Mikey maybe she could teach him how to make a pussy feel good, asking his age.

Mikey showed us his Illinois driver license, barely twenty! Dollie said a young guy might be fun after all the old men today. She reminded Mikey several times there'd be no intercourse. I reminded her that the other guy on the bike wasn't much older than this one.

Dollie told Mikey to pick a safe place and time. We found out Mikey lived in Illinois closer to where we were camped. Perfect. We didn't tell him we were camped there but set a time and day to meet in the Dunes. See Dunes and finger fucking! I figured Dollie's pussy needed a rest so we made the date for later in the week.

Surprise! By now we lost count. We were only supposed to get one more man to finger fuck Dollie that day. Mikey was number two and I lost track how many times Pete fingered it! So using our rough figures she got finger fucked by thirteen people counting her and I.

Of course all of those fishermen in the boat got multiple finger fucks and Pervert Pete must have gotten at least three or four himself. Holy shit, Dollie got finger fucked 25 or more times in one day and I wasn't done fucking her yet before bedtime!

We stopped someplace and ate. Went back to our RV, talked about all the fingers that fucked 'my pussy'. I fingered her again, and we fucked like crazy! It felt just as good as new!