Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 16

Story Info
Mikey and Joe near the Dunes. Game 6.
998 words
4.33
5.2k
1
0

Part 16 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mikey and Joe near the Dunes. Game 6

We kept our word. Just a short drive into town to the little restaurant, we agreed to meet Mikey and his buddy Joe. They didn't know we were camped in the nearby State Park. After all, we can't tell everything.

Meeting there was no problem because we occasionally stopped anyway for lunch when we needed some groceries from the nearby grocery store at the strip mall. It sure is safer meeting a playmate and his friend in a public place compared to all the places we'd played lately with total strangers.

I wore my normal short shorts and a tank top. Dollie wore another longer micro mini skirt and a fairly decent low cut blouse. In other words, it covered her nipples and part of her boobs. But I questioned the mini skirt. Why not shorts? Silly me and silly woman.

"What if we like Joe and he asks to see my pussy?" she replied.

How could I argue with such logic? Dollie reminded me that the restaurant has booths and she could show her pussy accidentally with out others seeing it. Yep. I was sure Joe and Mikey were gonna see that pussy!

Everything I drove except the Mustang fastback had a full bench seat. From old habits of our younger days, Dollie would slid over close to me, as I drove. Almost anytime she slid across the seat her skirt would slide up.

I parked the car at the diner. Two young guys, in their 20's, were standing right next to Dollie's side of the Malibu. They got a beaver shot when she was getting out, even before we went inside to meet Mikey and Joe.

It was only a beaver shot! You know, legs together, tight lipped quick view of pubic area. Dollie was hairless so it really wasn't a beaver. No big deal! They had to tell her they liked the view.

She was turned on, now it's gonna be a big deal. As she slid slowly out of the car, she spread her legs wide. I know, I was around the car by then.

"Nice" and things like that were now the comments.

Nice hell. Dollie's cunt was spread wide, showing the pink wet depths. She was now standing next to me by the car, show over in seconds. Okay, now I got involved.

I just had to ask. "So, you guys think that old woman's pussy looks nice all spread out like that?"

"We love it" and other things that just make Dollie hornier.

I guess what happened the past few days had us both doing kinky things without thinking. I was on a roll and those two young guys were loving what they saw.

I said something like "so, if she gets back in the car and sits there with her legs hanging out the door with her pussy spread wide you're gonna stare at it?"

"Damned right" and similar things.

Again this is hazy, but I'm sure it went something like that. Before we went any farther I got their I.D., a quick glance at their driver license. Both were twenty two year olds. They sure didn't look it.

I don't even know if I asked Dollie to do that. Probably not. Dollie sat back down in our car. Of course that tiny skirt automatically went nearly waist high. She could have been lady like and gotten in with her knees together. But that wouldn't have been what I promised those two young boys.

Dollie spread her legs wide. This time her pussy lips stayed together. The boys bitched and said they wanted to see pink again. I guess I should mention, we were between our car and their truck. Both vehicles had the doors open and I'd backed in with bushes behind my car.

A normal horny woman would have spread her own pussy lips with her fingers.

This is what Dollie said. "If you want my pussy spread apart you spread it."

Of course two 22 year old kids at a public diner parking lot are not gonna spread a nearly 40 year old woman's pussy lips apart with her 40 year old husband standing there! I didn't look at those driver licenses close enough! One boy walked up, gently spread Dollies' cunt wide open, and what he told us was a shock.

"My buddy Mikey told me about Dollie and her husband. We know she loves this."

He poked a finger deep inside her, then another, working them rapidly. Yes right there in the diner parking lot.

"My name is Joe", he said. Mikey told me to tell you he's sorry he couldn't make it.

"Me and Al came to meet you and try to convince you we are safe to play your games with. We knew it was you and that's why we were standing there. Mikey told me about Dollie's skirts and we were hoping she had one on today."

They weren't as dumb as they looked! I'll call the other guy Slim. We invited both Joe and Slim in for lunch. I told them we'd buy. It was a cheap Mexican joint. Nothing was too expensive and Slim didn't look like he'd eat over $2 worth of anything. What could happen in a run down nearly deserted Mexican restaurant?

Like most young guys, they were over eager for sex and games. Slim was whining that he didn't get to finger fuck Dollie. Joe was telling Slim to settle down. He'll get his turn. Damned boys already making plans and we'd barely met.

They were clean cut, polite, and friendly guys. So far Dollie liked them and didn't complain when Joe did his quick finger dip right there in the parking lot. Thank goodness that surveillance cameras weren't invented yet.

Holy crap, no dunes, and no Mikey! But there was some finger fucking. Look for more adventures with Joe and Slim as we dine in the diner.