Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 21

Story Info
THE DAY WAS YOUNG, the Pussy Hot. Game 11.
1k words
3.71
5.4k
2
0

Part 21 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE DAY WAS YOUNG. Game 11

As much as she loved fucking, I've always told Dollie she should have become a prostitute. After all the boys left, she begged to take a walk down the beach. I drove on down to the beach parking lot. We walked across the main beach to the shoreline. She removed her top as we neared the dunes area.

Again we peeked into some of the blow out holes between the sand dunes. One of the young nudist guys, 35 to 40 looked familiar and invited us down in his hole to join us. He couldn't keep his hands off Dollie's boobies.

I'm thinking we'd played games with him before sometime. Back then they were only tit fondling games. Just from getting her titties played with, Dollie was doing a lot of yelling and panting.

I'm not sure about the details, but soon another guy was finger fucking Dollie without asking. She was moaning and yelling that she was cumming over and over.

This brought a couple of other curious male nudists to stare down at what was happening. Nice guy that I was, I invited them to join. One scurried down and grabbed a tittie. The other disappeared into the dunes.

Let's keep score. Four young men and two older men spent some time masturbating Dollie not long before this. Being a horny man myself, I worked that wet pussy over too after they all left. That's seven of us.

Hard telling how many had seconds. Now two more! The second man in the blow out finger fucked Dollie for a short time, trading off with the other. Her titties were red and sore but she later told me her pussy was feeling great!

A good day's work for any prostitute. But no one paid any money. In fact we bought most of the meals. Our games were always just for fun and on this vacation Dollie was having fun.

We walked back to our car then drove around to our RV site. I coaxed Dollie into finger fucking herself while riding and parked beside our motor home. Then I gave her another couple minutes.

We ended the day with a nice slow fuck as we talked about the day's events. That was always the best part of any perfect day.

One of the last things I remember asking "ya want to do this again someday?"

--------------------

SOMEDAY

Slim and Joe had been sneaking around. They knew where we were camped. Actually I'd forgotten about the campground pass hanging on my rearview mirror. It may have been a clue. Any of them could have seen it when sitting in our car. Those things have the license tag number, site number, our name, city, and check out dates.

We only had a few days left before going home. I believe Slim and Joe knew this and were waiting at our campsite one afternoon when we got back from shopping or messing around someplace. They wanted to go back to the Strip Cub with us and fool around. They said Al might go too.

They wanted to know what we thought of a threesome with Dollie. I made sure we knew there'd be no fucking with this threesome. Just a rematch of finger fucking and tit playing, they said. I left it up to Dollie. This strip club was the only safe place to play with several men at once. Since we were outside our RV with other campers near, this was the only time I remember no touching.

I liked the idea because I'd get to fool around with the little strippers and maybe get another blowjob. I told Dollie that I'd even pay $10 to have that gal suck my cock if I had too. Remember this was before inflation.

Of course she said "you never pay me!"

I reminded Dollie she never swallows and never sucks me very long. Both Slim and Joe told Dollie they'd each give her $10 for a blow job. I think we'd told them before, Dollie does not take anyone's prick up her ass, in her pussy, or her mouth.

They asked this to be sure. "But we can finger fuck you and play with your tits?"

Dollie hugged them, smiled, and said "you can do that all you want. I love it."

Then with a pouty look she asked "But what about poor Mikey?"

I believe they said "you can play with Mikey later. We'll call him."

We talked it over, told Joe and Slim to check the Strip Club and see if we could all meet there again in one of those play rooms. Then stop back and let us know or leave a note. I joked and told them maybe Mikey can fool around in the strip club parking lot.

Later that afternoon Mikey drove out to our campsite with Joe. The good news was we could have the room for $10 for each guy all day tomorrow, Dollie and I get in free again. Mikey told us he'd be in the parking lot ready to play with Dollie before we go inside. I suggested he wait until we come out.

Joe, Mikey, Dollie, and I jokingly argued about when Mikey got to play. Dollie and I agreed we wouldn't have met his friends if it wasn't for him.

I said "You win Mikey. Dollie's pussy is yours before we go in and after we get out. But be prepared for it to be very wet when we come out."

Mikey said he wanted badly to reach up Dollie's skirt right there at our campsite. But we had neighbors in the campground. See you all tomorrow, we said.

I was still shocked Dollie wanted to mess around with more than one young man at a time again. Right from the first time it happened I couldn't believe it.

I think she told me like I've mentioned about other games. "We may never get a chance like this again."

Knowing she wouldn't get fucked seemed to relax her also. But we were stupid to have let those nudists finger her way down the beach in those dunes. My guardian angel was working overtime.