Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 24

Story Info
The lap dance room again. Game 14.
1.3k words
3.86
5.4k
1
0

Part 24 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THE LAP DANCE ROOM AGAIN Game 14

We were running out of vacation time and it had been a wild one. Dollie had surpassed my wildest fantasy ideas and was still hot and kinky as we talked about more games. It seemed like the wilder the games were and the more her pussy was used, the better our sex was. We'd both talked about some of the stupid daring things we'd done this vacation and decided we had to chose safer places and fewer partners at a time.

The beach near the sand dunes seemed to be her choice. Those dunes blow outs are usually more private. That was until Dollie's noises attract attention. In this lower part of the beach very few sunbath or even hike. So sitting up nearer the top edge of the beach like we used to do is out of view until someone walks past.

Of course when on the main beach, visibility both ways is only limited by your eye site. Playing our quickie games right on the lonely beach really was safer. But it was rare when we actually found anyone who was willing to pose or hold a tittie for a photo.

I'm not sure who thought up the better game to finish our vacation. Probably both of us after I threw the idea out there. A day at the beach or a third trip to the Strip Club lap dance room. Hopefully this time to mess around with the manager/ bartender. The guy was maybe Dollie's age, 40 something and she thought he was cute.

I told her if he chickened out we'd get one or two of those old geezers to go in the little room with us. Several had begged her before. Dollie thought that was gross but after laughing and gripping she thought the change back to an old fart might be fun.

As we fell asleep, we'd finally decided an afternoon on the beach was the best way to end our vacation. After all, we hadn't gotten a lot of sun or spent much time swimming in Lake Michigan.

The next morning the weather made our decision. Rain was in the forecast and it was drizzling. By luck, the evening before we'd picked up most of our things from around the RV and I even cranked up the leveling jacks. I'd already picked up the water hose and sewer hose. Even the TV antenna was lowered. Nothing left but roll up the power cord. Later, I'd hitch up the car to the motor home so we could hit the trail the next morning. Two hundred miles home tomorrow and start work late that night.

While eating breakfast in the RV I asked what we were gonna do today.

Dollie said "remember about going to the strip club? Let's go."

I remember telling Dollie we'd wait until after lunch to go. If the sun comes out we'll go to the beach like we'd decided. Rarely do people go to those strip clubs until in the afternoon anyway. We had good luck there around early afternoons, not crowded.

Since it was now raining harder we just took a little ride. By the way, Dollie put on a micro mini and low top again. When she didn't wear shorts I was sure she was ready to get fingered so I asked.

"Of course," she said.

It was after 2PM, maybe 3PM by now. I'd grilled Dollie many times about doing this again after years of begging. She smiled and insisted it would be fun. In fact I'd asked so much she was getting upset.

Still, as I parked in the strip club lot I asked once more about getting finger fucked by some old coots. Dollie said she hopes it's the cute bartender. The woman has a one-track mind!

Inside, we walked directly to the bar and got the bartender off to the side. I told him my wife wants to talk to him. For most games and even picture taking I'd make Dollie ask. It's my safety for not forcing her to do things and blaming me later. Of course there were many laters' that I got in trouble.

He was ogling her boobies oozing out of her blouse as Dollie told him our plan.

"We want to rent the lap dance room with you for an hour or so.

The owner/bartender asked her "for what?"

Dollie said "I think you know."

They laughed and talked about getting her boobs fondled and her pussy fingered.

Dollie sort of jokingly begged him " if you won't do it my husband is going to get some of those dirty old men who keep staring at me."

The bartender told both of us he'd be very happy to join us. He said "but first let me make a phone call and some rules of my own."

I was thinking, Oh fuck, he's gonna get another man to join us! I told Dollie this.

Her answer was, "well we'll see."

We took a seat at a small table and watched at least two strippers dance. Dollie flirted with several 60 to 65+ year old men in case we needed back up players. Dollie actually liked a couple of them. A few fondled her titties and asked to see her pussy. Then one old fart rubbed Dollie's cunt. I think she was ready to rent a lap dance room!

Maybe a half hour passed and in walked a knock out gorgeous Blonde wearing a low blouse and a mini skirt that rivaled Dollies short skirt. The bartender hugged and kissed her then introduced his wife, also about our age.

Some brief small talk then we were told "Let's go play". "Remember," he added, "no fucking or oral sex."

I'll name the Club owner Hank and his wife Helen. In the little room, Helen removed her clothes instantly and was cuddling me, rubbing her big tits into my chest. I took off my T-shirt and shorts, standing fully erect from Helen's previous cuddling.

Hank striped. But Dollie's tummy scar embarrassed her so she only removed her top and rolled the tiny mini up . She didn't realize it but her scar almost always showed during these games! No one seemed to care. Like I've written before, it's that gash below it most were after.

As the games began Hank and Helen refreshed us with the no fucking sucking rules. This deserves a whole new story, to follow. We did the wife swapping, finger fucking, tit feeling thing for a long time. Helen and Dollie were both screaming and having mutiple orgazms.

We even swapped back to our own wives a few times. Sometimes I forgot which blonde I was playing with! Helen's cunt was also well worn but juicy! We had a great time.

Several times one of the strippers looked in to make sure things were okay. That was part of their job when others were using the lap dance rooms. By the way our cost for the day was zero! Even the beer was free when we took a well deserved break just to get better acquainted.

We went back to the little room and repeated our feeling and fingering games with our wives and the other husband's. The only reason we left was it was it was getting late and I wanted to get the car hooked up to the motor home before dark. Remember, we were headed home in the morning.

Plans were made and we returned by motorcycle. This next time was in August. We'd planned on getting a motel but were 'forced' to stay with Hank and Helen. After that, we stayed in one of the homes for rent or for sale by the reality company Helen worked for.

We went back to visit a few times toward the end of the year and several more over the next couple years. We'd found our dream couple!

I'm thinking this happened between 1984 through maybe 1986, when life got too busy and our sex games nearly stopped until retirement in 1994.