Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 28

Story Info
REUNION WITH MIKEY AND SLIM Game 18.
1.8k words
4.29
5.7k
1

Part 28 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REUNION WITH MIKEY AND SLIM Game 18 Ch28

July 1986, our last year going north for many years, at least for sex games. By the next year Dollie had more female problems, gained weight, my work schedule, and other things changed our lives forever.

Well, it changed until 1994 when we retired to Florida. So this was our last big wild vacation in Illinois. Of course, we didn't know it at the time, although the games had slowed way down. Understandably because they actually got out of control for a few years up near the Wisconsin line near Lake Michigan. Lots of crap could have gone wrong. But with karma and our angels life was better than average.

We sometimes camped at other parks with RV camping. We were staying at a few nudist parks, State parks, and other places, even membership parks by this time in the 80's. Since our plans were for a reunion at the Strip Cub we went to our old standby the sand dunes park.

What's important is that friends Hank and Helen helped us get in touch with little boy Mikey. In turn that helped us meet some of his and Dollie's other friends. Mikey would have been around 22 by now.

Dollie was thrilled that we could take Mikey to the club this year. I knew why but I often grilled her on her reasons why.

"We can take Mikey in one of the play rooms, silly!"

Hank had told us Mikey was now a regular at his strip club. During phone calls, we asked Helen and Hank if they knew if Mikey ever goes in the play rooms.

"Yes he does, they both said. And the girls said he pays $20 so he must be getting to play a lot.

$10 is for a simple lap dance. This is supposed to be confidential, of course Helen had ways of finding out. Helen told us she'd call back with a report. She invited Mikey to a play room with her. Helen later told us Dolllie or someone taught Mikey well. Helen went into detail about Mikey's fingers. What a lucky young guy!

Always nice to be informed before meeting old or new friends. We got Mikey's phone number and arranged a play room meeting at the Strip club on our first full day of vacation.

I'd taken off a few days early. Must have been a Friday afternoon for that first reunion. Glad we did. Soon after, the club was closed by the State, County or City, Helen and Hank disappeared. Rumor was Helen got a better job and they moved out of state. We hoped that was true.

But first, Mikey and Slim were gonna meet us to mess around in one of the strip club play rooms, also known as a lap dance room. Most places I guess they are but Hank added extracurricular activities at his place at bargain prices. Amazingly he never got in trouble with law. Being shut down was just part of State wide new laws. Same thing happened back around our hometown.

HOOKED ON FINGERING

Back to our story: Mikey and Slim were at the strip club on our first real day of summer vacation, Thursday or Friday, probably Friday. We again showed up early to visit Hank and maybe Helen. Helen was working but was supposed to come see us later. After Hank hugged Dollie and grabbed both tits, pulling them fully out of her blouse, as six or eight old men stared, we had a seat near the stage.

We loved this place. Dollie didn't bother putting her tits back in. Sitting on her nearly bare ass with her skirt to her crotch didn't help keep the attention off her either!

Hank, in his loud voice said "hey bitch your tits are out."

Hank loved to embarrass Helen and Dollie like that. This was sure to attract any one who hadn't yet noticed. Did I mention this was a raunchy neighborhood bar? Dollie was in a good mood.

She countered with something like " well asshole you pulled them out. You put them back."

Thinking Hank was gonna put her tits back in her blouse he reached over, grabbed them and squeezed them, as his customers stared. He sat back smiling, leaving Dollie's tits out in the open.

Hank's place, or most other cheap clubs, never had more than a few strippers with decent tits. Dollie's and Helen's were way bigger than any working there.

Not bragging. If you've been to low class tittie bar you already know this. Most of Hanks regular customers walked over and tossed dollar bills on the table in front of Dollie. This is what they were supposed to be doing for the strippers on stage.

Dollie took the money, quite a bit, walked up to the stage, and tossed it to the girl attempting to entertain everyone. Showing off, Dollie turned back toward the small crowd and sort of jiggled her boobs, shoving them back into her low top. If we'd left then it was a great afternoon. But it was only beginning.

We sat drinking a beer, watching strippers, and talking about kinky old times with Hank loud enough for many to hear. Hank was as ornery as I.

We both knew why, but still we both were questioning Dollie why she was here half dressed to meet two young boys. Dollie could be just as ornery and kinky.

She told us "maybe I'm going to fuck the hell out of both of them!"

Yes, she often surprised me too! I was always encouraging Dollie to fuck others and hoped this was true.

I'm sure my answer was "have fun and make sure you cum a lot."

She may have slapped us a little. Dollie never usually talked like this. But she usually never did most of those things either.

Seems like he was late, Mikey finally walked in to join us. Said he was sorry that Slim had to work. I was actually relieved. We had never planned more than one on one with any games anymore. Even though I sometimes mentioned it.

Dollie jumped up and hugged Mikey. Mikey soon had both hands on Dollie's ttties and again they were out. I really don't know if her tits were being pulled out by any of those men or were just jiggling out. With some of her low tops anything is possible.

As we sat there, Mikey drinking a beer now, Hank again shouted "Goddammit bitch, put them titties back in your blouse or I will."

Dollie was having fun. "I guess you're gonna have to put them in Hankie."

Hank jumped up but Mikey beat him to Dollie's boobs. A quick feel and Mikey slipped them in. Hank was still being ornery.

"Dammit kid you're supposed to play with 'em first."

Mikey said "I did."

"Well fuck" Hank said. "We have to show you kids everything."

Hank walked over behind Dollie. Pulled both tits out again and began fondling them. Dollie was giggling and squirming.

Hank told Dollie "sit still bitch or I'll tickle your nipples and make ya cum."

Dollie said "too late Hank. I'm already cumming."

Hank told me "you and the kid better get this slut in one of those play rooms and get her satisfied. But remember no fucking."

"Yes sir" Dollie said.

Dollie was the first up and headed to the play rooms. Mikey looked scared to death of Hank.

Everyone in there was yelling and clapping. More fun than a bunch of young strippers. Hank whispered to me and Mikey, I think just being ornery again.

"After you guys get done fucking her clean up you gooey mess."

Mikey was grinning even more now. I'm certain he figured he was gonna get to fuck Dollie.

Dollie was already in a play room, her top off and skirt rolled up high.

I stopped Mikey at the door, reminding him "no fucking or sucking."

Mikey said "yes I know."

One of the stripper/ waitresses came in the room behind us, telling us it's the rules she has to be there. Mikey was fingering Dollie and working on her tits in no time. Dollie was again moaning and yelling, telling us she was cumming and cumming hard. Sometimes she was telling Mikey to go faster or slower because she was ready for another orgasm. Mikey did good for at least 30 minutes. Then he needed a break.

I finger fucked Dollie a few minutes, planning for us to take a drink break. But Dollie didn't get a break. Hank came in and took over. I'd not stopped more than a minute.

Hank must have fingered Dollie 10 to 15 minutes then agreed Dollie's pussy needed a break. But it still didn't get a break. Helen walked in, again catching Hank with most of his hand in the cookie jar.

Grinning, Helen said "damned don't anyone but Hank play with your pussy girl? Move over and let me at that hot honey hole"

We hadn't seen Hank and Helen since last fall. So during Helen's masturbating Dollie I was hugging Helen and squeezing her boobs. Like another time, I was soon finger fucking the woman finger fucking my woman.

Mikey was fondling Dollie's tits then Helens. Not sure what Hank or the stripper body guard were doing. Could have been as much as a half hour more finger fucking Dollie by all of us. Dollie was now saying her pussy needs a break.

As we walked out, those danged drunken strip club customers were whistling, clapping, and yelling, saying things like "go Dollie go."

Word of what happens in some of those rooms gets out! We drank sodas, or maybe beer, watched a couple girls on stage again, laughed a lot, and went back in the room to let Mikey play. Yes only Mikey. In fact I think this was a first and probably the only time Mikey got Dollie all to himself after all of our other meetings with him. Even I just watched.

As Mikey and Dollie walked hand in hand toward the play room I said something like "go ahead and start without me."

Helen encouraged it. She said sometimes a woman needs to be alone with someone else to really let go. This was a first and only time for us. It was difficult and seemed like an hour. But maybe 15 minutes later I joined Dollie and Mikey, finger fucking and fondling in progress.

Later Dollie thanked me for trusting her. "Damned woman what's not to trust. I knew you weren't gonna fuck the kid."

"Would you have gotten mad?" she asked.

She already knew the answer. We were camped up there for two weeks. This was early in the first week. We'd meet Mikey, Al, Slim and even Joe a time or two that vacation. Dollie was loving that young stuff. Dollie was loving old stuff. Hell Dollie was loving getting stuffed! But only with fists and fingers.