Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 30

Story Info
CUM TO THE CONDO #1 Game 20.
873 words
3.33
5.6k
2
0

Part 30 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still the story 'Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, and Cunts.'

Finally we near the end. Now the condo games.

CUM TO THE CONDO #1 Game 20 Ch 30

We'd driven the motor home towing our Chevy Malibu back up to the State Park. This would most likely been Friday afternoon. We were going to visit Hank, Helen, and some of the boys again.

After arriving at their house later, Helen surprised us by telling us we could stay as long as we wanted in a remodeled condo not far from Lake Michigan, yet not close enough to see it. Hank joked and told us what we'd be doing we wouldn't have time to look at the lake anyway.

New owners had bought the condominium and about half of the units had been remodeled, sold, and occupied. Helen's real estate company was selling the other units. The good part was there were two units to be loaned free to potential buyers to stay in for up to two weeks. We became potential buyers!

But the condo wouldn't be ready until Wednesday. We spent the weekend and the first two nights of the next week camping in our RV and relaxing at the beach. Only Hank and Helen knew we were there. It was nice getting back to normal.

We walked down to the small dunes, sunbathed nude, got a few photos of Dollie in the 'blow out's with horny men posing while holding her titties. Of course few men just 'HOLD' titties so Dollie was enjoying her newest photo shoots.

We actually got sunburned for a change and even took a few short walks part way down the narrow trail at the north park boundary. We'd take rides just over the Wisconsin line, letting Dollie flash and go topless to tease tourists and the locals.

Other times we'd go out to eat and take rides, go to the beach, and even play some tit flashing photo shoots. When I saw a finger fucking game about to happen I'd make up a story and we'd leave the area. Tuesday was here in no time.

We got the condo key on Tuesday. We visited Hank and Helen early that evening and may have gone out to eat together. After we got up Wednesday morning, we moved our RV to Hank's place to park it. This vacation was looking more normal all the time.

We brought our small amount of groceries to the condo and shopped for more plus lots of snacks, beer, and soda for the boys. Cell phones sure would have made life easier back then. But there were pay phones on many corners and in front of most stores. Lucky for us the condo phone was working shortly after we moved in.

I believe Hank's and Mikey's numbers were the only ones we had. After moving in, we explained the good news to Mikey about Helen asking us to stay at a condo. I gave Mikey the address and told him to have the others call us.

Since these kids were normal horny young boys they soon all called. Plans were made for meeting with one, two, and a few times three of them. We didn't want them all there at once. While the strip club gave us some security, being alone with more than two strangers of any age worried us. Right from the start, we'd decided our RV's were off limits for any encounters.

We found that most of the boys had girlfriends now but only one was getting any fucking or fingering. They each told Dollie over the phone they still needed her pussy and tits. That only made her hotter.

I'm thinking on Wednesday two of the boys, Al and Joe, were coming over to the condo at maybe 5Pm or so. So we took advantage of the time and went to the strip club just to watch the dancers and visit with the few we'd gotten to meet... and almost meat!

Most of the next week and a half were spent either playing games or waiting for someone to show up for games. We lined up more orgies and meetings with Hank and Helen. So far, everyone obeyed our no-fucking rule.

May as well set the scene. Since we were inside a private residence and never left sometimes for days, I was either naked or wearing only short shorts. I'd put on my shorts when the boys arrived.

Sadly Dollie now wore her narrow girdle type/ garter belt thing, nothing more, to cover a nasty tummy scar. But these were lacy sexy things of various colors. Sometimes she'd add fishnet stockings. This left her exposed, sexy looking, and ready.

Strippers and pin-up girls were never fully nude, at least to start. The boys never asked questions anymore. Her young boy friends rarely removed their clothes, unless Dollie begged them. She rarely did that for her own piece of mind. After all a covered cock is a safe cock!

-----------------

Condo Game #2--

Wednesday and Thursday were sort of uneventful finger fucking days with one or two of the boys, some maybe in the morning, then another in the evening. Not boring when it happened, but nothing special to write about.