Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 32

Story Info
Condo Game #7 Group Masturbation.
841 words
3.82
8.4k
1
0

Part 32 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Condo Game #7 Game 22

We were rudely interrupted by a knock on the door. Who could it be? Only Hank, Helen, Mikey, and Slim knew we were there other than the boys already here.

We were in the large master bedroom, mostly all on the king sized bed. I told everyone to be quiet, I walked out, shut the bedroom door, and asked who was there.

It's me, Mikey and Slim. "We just got off work and were in the neighborhood. What's up?"

Still not opening the door I said "you told me you both had to work till after 4PM."

"It's 5PM" said Slim!

"Can't be," I said. "Al and Joe came over at noon to fool around. They're still here."

"Well let us in to help fool around" they said.

"I can't. There's already way too many here and Dollie's worn out."

Dollie was yelling "who's there?

"I told her Mikey and Slim, and they won't leave."

Dollie said "well let them in."

I finally opened the door. Seems like it was Joe that came walking out from the bedroom wanting to know who's here and why I'm not in the bedroom.

"Holy shit" I yelled to Mikey and Slim. "I'm standing here talking to you for 15 minutes and I left Dollie in there getting finger fucked by a bunch of strangers."

Me, Mikey, Slim, and Joe hurried into the bedroom. There they were, Dollie giggling, panting, and still spread eagle, Jerry finger fucking her, Dick and Rick working on a tit, and Al rubbing her pubic area and clit, slipping a finger in above Jerry's as far as he could.

I told the guys beside me "let's break all of her old records. Grab something and play with it.

Two went for a tit, joining whoever was already fondling one. The third was rubbing her thighs, stroking a pussy lip now and then. What was left for poor old me? Remember it was eight men counting me now. Three were on each side and one between her legs.

I had no choice. I took off my shorts, climbed up at the head of the bed on my knees, and said "get ready bitch, here's your dessert."

Those words may have varied. But whatever I said Dollie had a mouthful soon. Of course everyone else was now willing to trade places with me. I told them I was the only one who could break the rules.

Dollie pulled my prick out and told them "anyone with a cock bigger than Dennys' can be next.

Dollie hadn't seen Jerry, Rick, or Dick's prick. She could have been in for a big surprise! However they didn't say or do anything. Maybe they had bigger cocks but were bashful. Dollie licked and sucked me a few more minutes. I got off of her before I got off in her mouth.

I stood there and watched seven men taking turns fingering my wife's pussy and squeezing her titties. This was only a dream years before. Not one of them pulled his prick out and asked to fuck her during that afternoon. I'm sure if they had Dollie would have at least played with them awhile.

Like a smart ass I asked Dollie "ya think I should call and ask Hank and Helen to join us?"

Seems Dollie's her equally smart remark was "at least Helen has tits and a pussy to share with these horny guys. Mine are getting sore and tired"

It all started sometime after noon, the last two kids got there around 5PM. I'm thinking the games continued, with a few pee breaks and soda breaks, until well after 8PM.

After she'd finish whatever she drank, fingers we inside her pussy and hands on her tits, while in the kitchen. Much like our later games after retirement with pervert Dale, they'd sit her on a kitchen counter, the range, in the kitchen sink, and spread out on the kitchen table, finger fucking and playing with her red sore titties.

I remember one time when Dollie went to pee I went along. One of the young guys followed us to watch her. He slipping his fingers inside her cunt, as she sat on the toilet, still dribbling. It could have happened other times before this. I hadn't bothered to check.

It was a busy afternoon for Dollie. Goodbyes, hugs, squeezes, and thanks from everyone for the next thirty minutes. We quickly showered and were in bed by 10PM. A very short finger fuck and maybe a two minute slow fuck. Dollie fell asleep as I filled her full of cum.

This was many years before Dollie let others have intercourse with her. Everyone knew her rules and knew if they tried anything like fucking her they'd never get to play these games again. All she had to do was say stop at anytime. She never did that day. Keeping her pussy wet by working on her nipples and tits is the only way Dollie could take so much fingering.