Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 38

Story Info
Condo Game #14.
843 words
3.08
5.7k
00

Part 38 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONDO #14 Game 28

A knock on the door and Jerry's voice. He said it's been over two hours, I need to relieve those kids before they hurt themselves. Holy crap after 4PM. We must have started shortly after 2PM.

First I yelled something stupid like "don't bug us Jerry. We just got started."

Jerry knocked again. Looking at Dollie and then the boys I said "what should we do?"

Dollie said "let him in."

Both boys agreed "let Jerry in."

I whispered 'Dollie's already had too much.'

Dollie said "I like cute Jerry. I can take it."

One of the boys went to the door without asking me. The other boy had gotten off the bed, leaving Dollie laying there spread out in full view of anyone coming in the front door. It was a straight shot from the front doorway, through the bedroom door, to the foot end of the bed.

Jerry said something making Dollie giggle, like, "looks good enough to eat. Is it my turn yet?"

Both boys and Dollie pretty much shouted together "Yes Jerry, it's your turn."

I told Jerry to make it fast because we all need a break and a drink. Showing off, Jerry went after that pussy like a wild man. Dollie was screaming and yelling again about too many orgasms. About ten minutes then Jerry was finished. Thank goodness, Dollie was panting like she'd climbed a mountain.

She laid there repeating "thank you Jerry, thank you Jerry!" Yes she seemed to always thank her partners.

Us males went to the kitchen for cold drinks. No beer in the fridge but fresh iced tea and lots of canned soda. I looked back, as the guys sat at the kitchen table. Dollie was still laying there on the bed spread wide. She could have put her legs together!

I got worried. She said she just needs to catch her breath and wait till her legs stop shaking. As the others came to the bedroom doorway, Dollie told us she was feeling great.

Some wise ass, probably Jerry, told her she's lookin great from this angle. Her legs and pussy were still spread wide open, pink and shiny from too many orgasms.

Dollie was smiling and telling us she was letting it cool down. "If you don't like it get back in the kitchen." Nobody stopped looking or moved.

Dollie finally put her legs together. But almost as quickly, spread them to swing over the side of the bed to get up. Dollie was shaky, her legs weak. Several of us went to support her. She hugged us one at a time, thanking us, mashing her bare boobies into our chests. I told her she didn't need to thank anyone. They owe you big time.

We drank and talked again about the good times we had. Everyone agreed they don't think there's another woman like Dollie. I reminded them of friend Helen, Dollie's new twin. Again it was unanimous, we need to invite Helen to our next party. I reminded them we only have Friday and Saturday, then we have to head home.

They repeated several times, we need Helen and her big tits here for our next game. I reminded Dollie that was Helen's exact words just yesterday at the steak house. We all sat in the kitchen drinking soft drinks and eating junk food, making plans to get Dollie and Helen together for even more fun and games. Dollie told us it still wouldn't give her pussy a break but it would be fun watching Helen getting the same treatment.

It was still early. We chased everyone out, explaining we had to make plans quickly. I called Hank and told him we need to get together and make some plans soon. We will need four big titties and two hot willing pussys for an afternoon or evening. We're having a non-fucking orgy with Helen and Dollie.

Hank asked "am I invited?"

Of course Hank knew he was invited. I told him I need him to help control the wild mob. Hank told me that this is too serious to be talking about on the phone. He told me to grab Dollie and meet him and Helen at their house.

Hank wanted to know what's been happening with Dollie's boys lately. A quick rundown, again he told us we should have called them.

I said "yes Hank, that's why I called this time."

A short drive across town to their house, we sat at the kitchen table, as Helen and Dollie rustled up some vittles. We ate and sipped a few beers as our game plans were formed. I reminded them tomorrow is Friday. We only have Friday and Saturday, then we have to leave early Sunday.

Both Helen and Hank had some ideas of their own. Everybody was to pass the word to the other young guys, even young Rick and Dick. We're having an orgy with Helen and Dollie . Everybody come. Same rules, anything goes except sticking your cock in forbidden places.