Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 39

Story Info
Orgy at the Condo game #15.
863 words
3.13
6.8k
1

Part 39 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONDO #15 Game 29

Tomorrow was Friday, we still had Friday and Saturday then we had to leave early Sunday. Like way back with our taxi cab weekend in 1971, we didn't have time to go to the Lake or the dunes.

Again Hank asked "just who can we invite".

I rattled off those who have joined us other times this past two weeks. "Al, Slim, Mikey, Joe, Rick, Dick, Jerry, Hank, Helen, Denny, and Dollie. Oh yea," I said, "Pizza boy and all the strippers at Hank's club."

I asked Hank, wondering if it would be better at the strip club or at the condo. I told him Jerry had said if Hank says no we can party at his place across the hall. In fact Jerry had said we can use both condos. Hank liked that idea. He decided it would be best to party at the condos. He said he'd get as many of the girls to join as he could and knew Helen was gonna love the idea.

We were already lightening the load on Dollie with Helen and maybe three to six strippers.

Dollie, joking, I'm sure, said "no fair. I thought I was going to be the only woman there!

Hank and I told Dollie she'd still get her pussy and titties worked on plenty. We all began making phone calls. Friday seemed to be a good day for most. But Saturday was the back up plan. We'd meet around Friday noon at our condo unit and continue until everyone collapsed. Yes, a regular orgy with out any fucking.

Jerry got hold of the young pizza guy. He barely passed our age limit at 21. But now there seemed to be extra bodies getting involved. Pizza boy wanted to bring pizza man #2 along. Without asking us, Jerry told him okay.

A few of Dollie's favorite young boys had to work Friday afternoon. Hank lined up three of the strippers, one a new girl we hadn't met. Dollie and I were more interested in Helen and Hank being there.

Dollie couldn't handle any more action than she had been getting. Hank had a back up bartender and Helen could swap some sales jobs with friends. She was good to go either day or both. Our plans were looking good.

The calls continued from Helen's house. Hank went back to the tittie bar that he owned and worked part time. Hank was down to two strippers and a couple of cute female customers maybe. Jerry had a guy his age begging to be there. Mikey had two 24 year old girls and a 25 year old boy ready and willing to learn.

But Mikey wouldn't be there until 5PM. We ended up with 21 or more bodies instead of the original 13, of which at least two couldn't make it. Here was the tentative list. We were fairly sure 11 past players were gonna be there Friday. Plus a couple of strippers, two gals no one knew, one boyfriend, two or more of Hanks other friendly female customers, one of Jerry's friends, and an extra pizza kid. I THINK!

All we were hoping was that everyone we did know was telling those we don't know the no-fuck rules. Personally I didn't care. At that time I was still fucking almost anything with a pussy!

Hank had his liquor salesman drop off way more cases of beer and soda than we'd need. The word was if anyone wanted hard liquor it was bring your own. The Pizza guy got a deal on a bunch of pizzas, the men at the Mexican restaurant sent over cases of tacos, burritos, and other things to eat. We were gonna have a party!

Friday went smoothly and everyone played fair. Most who were there that we talked to said there were around 20 people Friday. We tried to chase everyone out by midnight but a lot of them never left.

Not only was Friday game day, by Friday evening it was decided Saturday would be game day number two. After all, nearly half of those there Friday night stayed all night. Slim and Rick would also be there Saturday. Mikey would be there earlier too. Sounded like it was gonna be a bigger turn out for Saturday.

-----

CONDO game #15 ½--- Everyone was free from work that Saturday. Somehow a few other girls and guys showed up so we had almost 30 hot bodies most of Saturday afternoon. A couple of extra strippers and some boys who worked with the other young friends wandered in.

We came close to equal male and female bodies. Rumor was there was some fucking going on Friday and Saturday in Jerry's condo and maybe in the one we were using. A few of the strippers and Club customers ended up being Hookers.

Between me, Hank, Jerry, and Dollie's young playmates we kept Dollie and Helen finger fucked but not fucked. Mikey's girlfriend and other gals seemed preoccupied most of the time. I was a bad boy too. I got fucked by several different stripper/hookers who overpowered little ole me on Saturday! I tried beating them off.