Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 40

Story Info
The House on Maple Lane Pts 16 & 17.
787 words
3.38
5.9k
1

Part 40 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONDO#16 and CONDO #17 or the House on Maple Lane

Game 30 Ch 40

CONDO story #16

We discovered that when booze and babes are mentioned everyone wants to party! Guestimates were there were 30 plus hot bodies there most of that Saturday afternoon.

Never before or ever again did we participate in an orgie, or whatever this two day affair was. Yes, since it was now a Friday and Saturday event it made sense to play all night Friday and be ahead of the crowd for Saturday. Considering a few drank too much, it was safer too.

Hank, Jerry, and I kicked everyone out or made them help clean up around 5 PM or so Saturday. Nothing was broken or missing. Only those wanting fucked got fucked. No one got too drunk or mad.

Sunday morning, we loaded our things into the Malibu and said our goodbyes to Jerry. What was supposed to be a hug ended up being a few minutes of tit squeezing by Jerry in the parking lot. He ended up being another good friend that we could trust.

Finally, we headed to Hank and Helen's house. We talked about the weekend and the past games together over breakfast with Hank and Helen. We hooked the car to the motor home and we headed south toward our own home.

Our July 1986 two weeks vacation was over, me 46 and 44 Dollie.

We talked about those games for years then agreed to never tell! No one would believe it anyway.

----

July 1986, an unbelievable sex filled summer vacation breaking all records was over. Hank and Helen and a few of the young boys we kept in contact with were begging us to return for a few weekends north of Chicago, near Lake Michigan. It was getting cooler and we wanted to play our games with as many as possible before winter.

More plans were made. In September, 1986, we stayed in a home on the edge of town that Helen had listed for sale. A four day weekend, off Friday thru Monday. I didn't have to be at work until Tuesday, late evening.

We left early Friday to make the 200 mile drive. No camper to worry about but still nearly a four hour trip in the Chevy Malibu. Lots of small towns and two lane highways. It took awhile. The house was furnished, Helen and Hank were going to have the fridge and cabinets filled with food.

Mikey and a few of the other boys were expecting us and they were ready to play. Mikey had a girlfriend to share and was hoping Dollie and Helen could train her well. I explained over the phone that I was a better teacher! Mikey laughed but agreed. Mikey was around 22 by now. He'd learned a lot about having sex without intercourse.

----------------

CONDO #17 or the House on Maple Lane

Friday, we must have gotten to the house on Maple Lane around 2PM. I had the garage door code and the house keys were hanging on a hook near the house door, inside the garage. I drove up, punched the code, garage door opened, parked the car inside, shut the garage. Dollie found the key to the house and we were soon inside.

Nice place. We started looking around. One of us opened the bedroom door. Scared the crap out of us. SURPRISE! Hank, Helen, Mikey, Mikey's girlfriend, a couple of Hank's strippers, even Jerry from the condo, and a few other guys we'd played games with back in July. Maybe ten, naked people yelling and laughing.

They led us to a king sized bed. We were stripped. I was masturbated by several pretty little girls. Dollie was masturbated by Mikey, Jerry, and others, one after the other. Hank and Helen had a few hands in there someplace.

The rest of Friday was a little hazy. Lots of sex, all without intercourse. I did get a few blowjobs from some of the young girls, but it was mostly masturbation and hugging.

After we finally got to sit and relax, thanking everyone, all we could get out of them was "this is what friends are for!"

Someone unpacked the car and emptied our cooler and other things into the fridge. A few hours later everyone dressed and most of us went out for supper. They'd parked down the road. We ended up at the strip club just watching the strippers. There was some quick tit flashing by Dollie and Helen. Then we went back to the house to rest alone.

That was only Friday. We still had three days! We were told not to make any plans. Just expect more fun and games.