Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 41

Story Info
Back at The House on Maple Lane Game 31.
818 words
4
5k
1

Part 41 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back at The House on Maple Lane Game 31

Saturday and no one showed up at the house on Maple Lane or called. We began wondering if they forgot about us.

Maybe around noon Helen called. "Don't eat lunch or go out. We're takin you to lunch. Dress decently."

I told Helen we always dress decent but all I got was a laughing woman's voice. It was actually chilly. Everyone wore jeans, heavy shirts, and jackets. Hank and Helen picked us up around 1PM. We were starved.

Helen and Hank took us to the Mexican restaurant where we got to see our two older friends. Both women got hugs and tittie squeezes, then we ordered. There were complaints by the two Mexicans about no tits or ass showing. After all, any other time they'd seen us Dollie was nearly naked. It's a wonder they even recognized her!

It was pretty much a normal lunch and then a scenic ride up along the Lake. We may have taken a walk in some Lakeside park but I remember it being cold and windy. We were north of the Windy City in the fall. For a change we were all just two normal couples out for a ride.

Helen and Hank wouldn't answer anytime we asked where we were headed? Toward evening we ended up at Hank's strip club. Dollie and I soon realized this weekend was going to be a surprise weekend for us.

We had a beer, maybe two. As we visited Hank and Helen, one of the stripper/waitresses led Dollie to a playroom. I started to get up and was told to sit. I learned the following story later on.

[Dollie was taken into a playroom by the little stripper and Dollie was stripped. After the girl teased her and felt her up a little, Dollie was taken out of the room, in full view of anyone toward the back of the bar. She was told to just stand there. Apparently several dirty old men were looking that way. Yes, this was planned too. I heard whistling and yelling.

In awhile Dollie was taken into the next playroom. Inside were two of the old men who used to stare at her and give her money for flashing. Dollie was laid on the bed. Both old guys fondled her titties and fingered Dollie for maybe a half hour as two young strippers watched and stood guard.

Dollie's first real time getting fingered without me near. Dollie later said she loved it and wasn't worried because the old guys were gentle and couldn't get erections! Also the strippers were still there.]

I was sitting in the bar worried about what was going on. Finally Hank told another stripper, wearing only pasties and a G-string, to take me back to where Dollie was. That gal had just gotten off stage.

I was shocked at seeing two old men working on Dollie's pussy and tits, her yelling and enjoying it as the other two gals stared.

(I say old men when they were probably around 60 to 65. Hell we're way older than that now.)

The old men thanked Dollie and I then left the room. I remember both strippers telling me that Dollie needs a good fuck. I sort of remember telling them Hank's rules.

I think they said "fuck Hank's rules just fuck your wife!"

They left. We got naked and I did fuck Dollie! No one came in or bothered us at first. I was taking my time, trying to hold back and make it last. Embarrassing both of us, three skinny young strippers came in, standing beside us, watching us fuck! Not only did they watch, they yelled at me and tried to tell me how to fuck my own wife!

Dollie was doing her usual loud screaming, panting, and yelling that she was cumming. Another ten minutes of steady fucking, I couldn't hold back any longer. Dollie and I both climaxed together as those strippers and what sounded like a bar full of customers, yelled and clapped. I'm not sure if they did it on purpose, they'd left the little lap dance room door partially opened. Hell, people in the parking lot could have heard Dollie and those gals yelling!

We got dressed and went back to the table, soon to be embarrassed again! The bar room was full and it seemed everyone was clapping and yelling.

Several asked "did ya give her a good fuck?"

We drank a beer and visited awhile longer. Helen was laughing, as she told us everything was planned, even leaving the door open to the play room. In the past we'd talked about surprises and playing embarrassing games. Hank and Helen were good!

In no time it was late. We were left off by Hank and Helen at the house on Maple Lane where we fucked again then went to sleep.