Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 42

Story Info
Sunday at The House on Maple Lane game32.
790 words
3.3
5.6k
1

Part 42 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunday at The House on Maple Lane

Game 32

It was SUNDAY morning. The phone rang around 9AM. No one calls at 9AM when we are on vacations! In fact we never had a phone on vacation. It was Mikey telling us he and his girlfriend are coming over. Mikey said make sure that we stay there and don't let anyone else in the house. Mikey, telling us what to do?

I remember Mikey telling me "you and Dollie should to be naked."

I said "Mikey, me, fully naked?"

Mikey said In so many words "yes both of you naked."

We'd just gotten up so we were both naked. Dollie always called Mikey 'baby face' and enjoyed letting him mess around with her. I warned her that maybe Mikey's girlfriend is the jealous type.

What Dollie said made sense. "Mikey made his own rules and had asked me to train his girlfriend to be like me."

Just before he hung up, Mikey asked to talk to Dollie. He told her to just do things like you always do with me.

Dollie asked "are you sure?"

Dollie had been fooling around, spreading her pussy wide, letting Mikey finger her for over two years off and on. This should be interesting! Mikey didn't bother to say when he and his girlfriend would be over.

Around 10AM, I was having my breakfast when the phone rang again. This time it was Mikey's girlfriend. She told me to make sure the garage door is up and we are sitting in the living room. She warned me that Dollie and I should remain in the living room nude when they arrive.

We did. We soon heard the garage door going down. We expected a knock on the door or at least Mikey and his girlfriend to walk in. Several minutes had passed and I was ready to get up and check to see what was up. But we were told to sit in the living room so we did.

Finally, in walked Mikey and his girlfriend, naked! Wow! What a doll! Mikey was about 22. We expected a girl maybe 21 or 22. Mary Sue was at least 25, I'm thinking, but looking even older. She was slender with boobs about the size as large grapefruit. Hugging, fondling, rubbing, as soon as we said hello! Firm boobs! For me instant erection!

Dang, the phone rang again. It was Jerry from the condo. Jerry said he had a good friend he wanted to bring over to meet us to fool around. I told Jerry we were busy all day and we don't want any new friends. Jerry understood and told me if we get some time he'd love to see us before we leave.

Dollie had told me a few times in the past that she liked Jerry's prick and if she fucked anyone it would be him. These were things Dollie never talks about! Jerry's penis was a few inches shorter than mine. But it was much fatter and his circumcised penis had a head nearly twice as big as mine, just guessing.

Dollie reminded me, whispering, after hanging up the phone that she likes looking at Jerry's penis. Dollie told me maybe we could call Jerry later today. We did. The gears in my head were telling me this woman is gonna get fucked before the weekend is over, and not by me!

From around 11AM until well into the afternoon we trained Mikey's girlfriend, Mary Sue. Or maybe Mary Sue trained us! They were not new to this swapping and playing. Mikey had already told me Mary Sue loves swapping for intercourse. They've already done it with others and had threesomes with some of the kids we knew.

Mikey was hoping we could get Mary Sue to stop the fucking part with others. We had no problem with the swapping part just to play around. In no time Mary Sue had my cock in her hand so I went for her pussy. One of those tight ones, but easy to get fingers into.

We managed to all go in the bedroom and spent some quality finger fucking time with the opposite women. Nearly every time Mary Sue screamed she was having an orgasm she also screamed for me to fuck her.

"Why me Lord?" I wanted that fresh hot young pussy.

Then I realized Mikey would probably want to fuck Dollie. I would have been willing to swap, but not her. We took breaks, ate, drank, talked, and even swapped to play with our own pussy's and tits. Dollie and I thought we made some progress. Mary Sue left happy, fingered, but not fucked. I waved goodbye happy and fantasizing about young pussy!