Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 43

Story Info
Burgers with Jerry game33.
790 words
2.83
4.8k
1

Part 43 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SUNDAY EVENING Game 33

I have no idea what time it was but Condo Jerry called wanting to know if he could stop over to visit alone. I explained it was getting late and we'd already had a busy day. Jerry whined like a little boy, begging to come over for just a little while.

I could tell Jerry was hot for Dollie's pussy! But now I was kinda worried about Dollie being hot for Jerry's prick. All of those years begging Dollie to get fucked, now I had second thoughts.

While still on the phone I reminded Jerry about the no penis penetration rule. Jerry reminded me he'd been playing with Dollie long enough to know the rules.

Jerry asked "her titties and pussy are still fair game ain't they? I just want to feel those titties."

"Is that all you want to feel," I asked Jerry?

"Well no, once we play with her titties her pussy will be so wet we'll have to play with it too," Jerry laughed.

Seems like I told Jerry he'll have to take that up with Dollie when he gets here.

"Oh, then it's okay to come over?" he asked.

I don't remember answering Jerry. While waiting for Jerry to drive across town I grilled Dollie about having intercourse with him.

Something like this... "So you like Jerry's prick? What are you going to do with it when he gets here?"

Dollie pretty well quickly explained like always, adding. "I'm going to tell Jerry to keep his pants on!"

Almost disappointed, I tried to convince Dollie that since she likes him, thinks he's cute, and has a fat penis that would feel good in her pussy, she should go for it. I also repeated that Jerry lives 200 miles from us so we may never see him again. Long ago we'd agreed someday she might want to try a one night stand.

Dollie was thinking it over, not saying no as often. I believe I nearly had her convinced to let Jerry fuck her when he gets here. Just talking about it again made me feel it was the time and place to just let it happen.

Jerry called back wanting to know if we'd like some burgers or something. I told him anything would be fine. Jerry was always feeding us and acting like our Mother hen. Must have been around 6PM by then.

I told Jerry that Dollie wanted to talk to him before he gets over here. I was hoping she'd mention the fucking part. No, she just told Jerry to grab some burgers and fries, we'll pay him when he gets here.

That was the end of our intercourse discussion. But now Dollie knew once more, it would be okay with me if it just happens. Most of our other games just sort of happened. Why can't intercourse with others just happen?

Maybe 6:30PM Jerry got there with a bag of sandwiches. It seems like I was wearing jeans and a flannel shirt again. Dollie was complaining about being cold but she was wearing something sleazy and very revealing like I'd asked. Jerry also had on a flannel shirt and jeans. Dollie seemed safe from a penis invasion.

After Jerry pulled Dollie's tits out for some tit feeling hugs, we ate and talked about what's been happening this weekend. We told Jerry about the last strip club experiences, plus about Mikey and his girlfriend.

Jerry seemed to think he could have helped in the girl friend training. We both just told him good luck, they must not live far away and the girl is hotter than a nymphomaniac. We ate and acted like normal old friends. Well almost normal.

Jerry began quizzing Dollie about why he's here this evening. I joked and told Jerry I thought it was to bring us burgers.

Seems like Jerry mentioned a fur burger, laughed and said "Dollie don't have any fur on her burger."

Dollie was in a good mood. She asked Jerry "just why are you here?"

He told her he had the urge to play with some big tits. Jerry mentioned the friend he had wanted to introduce to us. He said the guy was sad that he didn't meet Dollie. I think I told Jerry to bring him to the strip club tomorrow. Hank and Helen had invited us back because the club will be closed for good soon. Jerry agreed.

We must have eaten and visited over an hour first. We were soon in the bedroom playing with my Dollie. Together Jerry and I had her flowing steady. Getting close to 9PM, we kicked Jerry out. Then off to bed to fingerfuck and fuck. Another great day had ended.