Tents, Trailers, Tits, Condos, Cunts Ch. 44

Story Info
Farewell Strip Club. Game 34.
872 words
3.4
5.3k
1
0

Part 44 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CONDO game #20

-MONDAY-- Farewell Strip Club. Game 34

We got a reminder call from Hank sometime near noon on Monday, our last day at the house on Maple Lane. He said he'd gotten the final notice to lock up the club. Tonight would be the last act on the little stage and the last games in the playrooms.

There was that Karma thing or our guardian angel, sending us up to visit at this important time in the lives of our new best friends.

"Fuck all of the rules", Hank said. "Anything goes with anyone except Helen and Dollie."

Back home all but the large fancy strip clubs had already been shut down. Hank had known for a long time that his Club's days were numbered. He told me that several of the strippers have been begging to fuck him.

"I'm going for it and Helen said it's fine with her," yelled Hank!

I hung up and told Dollie what Hank said.

Dollie grinned and said "well Hank can't take care of all of those girls himself. Go for it!"

She told me I've been a good sport about her letting all of those men play with her. "It's your turn to have some fun," she said. She's always been a keeper!

Sometime after 3PM or so, we headed for Hank's strip club for the last time. We sat in the Malibu in the back of the parking lot talking about our taxi cab games in that same spot in the early 70's, as I fingered my own wife and rubbed her cold perky little pierced nipples. This place would soon be just a faded memory like so many other faded memories in our lives.

Even though it was chilly enough to frost her lower lips, Dollie wore a tiny mini skirt and a nipple showing top. Again, she complained about the cool air blowing up her short skirt, making her pussy lips tingle. I laughed and reminded her they will be warm again soon.

Most of the young guys had to work but Jerry and his new friend were there to play around with Dollie, Helen, and maybe a few of the strippers. Jerry's friend was as friendly and polite as Jerry.

At first it was a normal afternoon in a neighborhood strip club. Hank took the time to come over to our table and welcome us back again. I'd swore there was a tear in his eye. Still Hank was Hank. He reached into Dollie's already low blouse, and with a hand under each tit, pulled them out and gently squeezed them as nearby customers enjoyed the little tittie show.

It never fails to amaze me, as many cute naked strippers as I've seen on stages, watching the old geezers stare when Dollie's titties are hanging out, turns me on. Just like before, Hank walked away, calling Dollie an exhibitionist slut, leaving both tits hanging over her blouse.

Dollie's boobies didn't hang there alone for long. We got to know Jerry's friend Larry as he and Jerry as each played with one of Dollie's exposed boobies and talked in loud voices about finger fucking her. The looks on other customers faces were priceless!

I was enjoying watching and listening to men and women around us talking about Hank and the others having Dollie's tits out in full view playing with them, so I reached over and helped by playing with one of them too.

This brought other men to our table, figuring those tits were fair game for everyone. Larry and Jerry were soon sharing Dollie's boobies with hands reaching from all directions.

I knew by this time she was having multiple orgasms and her pussy needed tended to. With her mini skirt already above her pubic area, fingering her was easy. So I slipped a finger part way inside her hot pussy. Being helpful, Dollie spread her legs as wide as she could. An old guy, 65 or better, decided he'd like to finger fuck Dollie, trying to slip a finger in beside mine.

Being the kind generous husband I am, I removed my finger and watched several old guys taking turns poking Dollies cunt and rubbing her tittites.

Hank came back to our table, telling me I was needed in the play rooms. It looked like Dollie was being well taken care of and I knew Jerry would keep an eye out for trouble. I kissed her and told her to have fun, the girls need me.

Helen walked in and rescued Dollie, taking her into one of the other play rooms. Jerry and his friend were there to help entertain Dollie, Helen, and the other gals who wandered in and out. According to our rules, Dollie and Helen got fondled and fingered only.

Hank and I both took care of a couple of the strippers and maybe a few regular young female customers in our own way. We might have gotten sloppy seconds -- or thirds, as other guys took advantage of the free pussy. Those whorey looking female customers and two or three strippers had to satisfy all of us men in other ways.

A bittersweet ending to a fun place to play. (Sept 1986.)