Tepin's Muse: Gay Edition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They weren't wearing helmets, two dozen pairs of violet eyes turning up in his direction, flutters of confused and surprised feathers greeting him as he peered down at them. What a sight it must have been, to see a male sitting atop the shoulder of a giant war god, adorned with alien body paint and jewelry. He gave them a wave, careful to keep the sullied feathers on his forearm concealed, the procession gawking at him in disbelief as they pressed on. He turned his head to watch as they vanished into the throngs of people, too short to make out now.

Something about their disbelieving feather patterns gave him immense satisfaction. Perhaps now they would no longer see him as an incompetent who needed to be chaperoned around the station, who needed to have his safety harness fastened for him.

Theesah pressed on, Tepin giving his new companion an affectionate pat on his scaly head.

"I think I could get used to this station."

-THE END-

1...5678910