Tequila Night

Story Info
Husband has friend over in hopes for a good time.
4.4k words
4.29
152.2k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First of all I want my readers to know that all of my stories were written for fun. So I hope that they are read for the same purpose. Please enjoy!

*

My friend Kerry calls midday on Friday and tells me that he would like to come over and hang out. But he has to work late tonight so he might not make it. After explaining that my wife has been talking about drinking tonight at the house and that she has been very flirty all morning, he says that he can't promise anything but he will try to get done early and head over late tonight. I tell my wife that Kerry might try to make it tonight for some drinking but that he can't promise anything.

My friend Kerry and I have been talking lately about a fantasy that I have had since I got married. Even though my wife has a very good sense of adventure, she just doesn't like naked pictures of her to be taken. I cannot for the life of me figure out why and she never explains. My second fantasy is to see her with another man and she has alluded to the fact that she would be willing in the right situation.

My wife's name is Alice and we have been married for about six years. She is 36 with lovely curly black hair and her long legs and cupcake ass drive me absolutely wild in a pair of black fish net stockings. She wears a 34D on most occasions, but when she wants to push them up and out she fills out a 34c very nicely. I could tell that tonight was one of those nights.

About ten o'clock we are sitting in the living room with a nice fire going. My wife is finishing her 5th tequila strawberry daiquiri and I would say that one more and I can call her drunk. I have had a couple gin and tonics and I am feeling pretty relaxed. I can see a pretty devious smile on her face as she sets down her empty glass and just then the front porch light comes on. Kerry opens the door and kicks the snow off his boots. Alice stands up and say's, in a voice probably louder than she had intended, "You made it!"

Once his boots are off and he sets his bag down beside the couch Alice makes her way stumbling only once over to him and gives him the customary two kisses on the cheeks. He can feel the heat from her drunken face and the heat of her back on his hands that was turned towards the fireplace. "OK, let's do shots" you say, enthusiastically. We agree that that would be fun and I stand up heading to the kitchen to get shot glasses and the tequila.

Alice sits back down on the floor where she was and pats the floor to her right for Kerry to come and sit down. "So you finished everything you needed to get done early huh?" She asks conversationally.

"Most of it" says Kerry, "I saved some stuff to keep me busy when I get back on Monday."

"Ahh, good, that means you were eager to come. That's good!" she says with a slight head bob.

Returning from the kitchen with glasses and tequila in hand, I set it all on the table and take a seat. Pouring everyone a shot I raise my glass and say, "What shall we drink to?"

Raising her glass high, my wife says in a sultry voice, "Love may conquer all, but a good fucking works for me." Laughing hysterically and almost spilling our drinks we toast and drink up.

"Pour another round" she says, setting her glass down, "we should play a drinking game, how about truth and dare?"

Kerry and I look at each other wondering what the "and" is for. Seeing our questioning looks Alice explains that you get to ask a yes or no only question and also dare that same person to do something. The person that asked the question only has to take a drink if the person answers the question with a yes and another if the person completes the dare.

Chiming in again she starts the game. "Ok" she says, "Have you and Kerry ever talked about anything that has to do with sex and me?"

My face gets a little red and I say, "Yes".

"Oooooohhh" she says and takes her shot. "Alright, I dare you to give me a foot rub."

"Ha, I can do that." As I scoot a bit closer and take her foot in my hand, she pours herself another shot and drinks it. I take my turn and ask Kerry if he has ever looked at my wife and imagined her naked.

Her face already red from drinking can't get any redder when he says "Yes". I take my shot and think for a second about something to dare him to do.

Remembering that he likes to give massages, I say, "I dare you to give Alice a shoulder massage."

"Ooooo two massages at the same time, yummy..." she says with a grin. Kerry moves over and sits behind her rubbing his hands together, trying to warm them up first. Then smoothing out her t-shirt he feels her bra straps. Working around them he starts to knead her muscles and her back starts to loosen up. She rolls her head from side to side. I take my second shot and make a frown at the taste.

"Your turn", says Alice while she relaxes at our hands.

Kerry thinks for a second then says, "Alice do you have any birthmarks?"

"Yes" she says, smiling to herself. I smile too knowing where it is.

"I dare you to show me" says Kerry. As if she expected the dare she leans back against his chest and pulls her shirt and bra down over her right breast revealing her nipple and the little birthmark next to it. After he compliments her, she lets her hand linger for a while, leaving her breast exposed. A moment or three later she lets her shirt and bra slide back up and leans forward to hand him one shot, then another.

"My turn" she says, putting his shot glasses back on the table while he resumes his shoulder massage. With a wicked grin on her face, she looks at me and says, "do you want Kerry to move his massage to my chest?"

I can't help but get a huge smile on my face before I say "Yes".

She reaches forward and gets herself two shots and leaning all the way back onto his chest again she says, "I'm switching my dare to Kerry. I dare you to move your massage down." She downs one shot and waits for his hands. Kerry keeps kneading, but starts to work the muscles over her shoulders and down to her upper chest. She drinks the second shot and I reach over and set them both on the table.

Forging ahead Kerry massages around the sides of her breasts feeling the underwire of her bra, and then cupping them both in his hands he pulls up and squeezes, feeling their weight and form. Alice's head leans back and she closes her eyes. I can see the smile on Kerry's face as he uses his thumbs to massage over the top of my wife's breasts and finds her now hard nipples poking through her bra and shirt. He gently swirls around them and motivates them to get even stiffer.

Barley remembering that it's my turn, I ask Alice, "Are you getting hot?"

"Yes", she says in a sensual voice. "Well then I dare you take off one piece of clothing for every drink I take."

She opens her eyes and looks at me. She can see the lust and heat in my face. I pour two shots for myself and drink one. Reaching down she unbuttons her jeans. Her zipper follows her button and she opens them up showing her new black lace panties that I just bought her. Grabbing them, she nods for me to pull her pants off. So I grab the legs and pull them over her hips and down her thighs.

I toss them behind me on the couch. Her black panties have little red strawberries all over. The smile on her face widens when she sees me realize that she wore this outfit for me tonight.

I take my other shot and sit back against the couch to watch. She lifts her arms up over her head and says, "Could you help me Kerry?"

Taking her shirt at the bottom he pulls it up over her head and throws it over on the couch with her pants. "Thank you" she says and leans back onto his chest displaying her matching black lace bra with little strawberries on it. Putting his hands back over her shoulders, Kerry continues with his massage. Only now without her shirt in the way he reaches into her bra and kneads each of her breasts with both hands one at a time.

She melts into him silently enjoying while he plays with each one several times making sure to massage every muscle. A few minutes later Kerry breaks the silence and asks because it's his turn.

"Umm Alice, do you like to pose for pictures?"

Because she is drunk, my wife assumes that he means naked pictures and so before she really thinks about it, she says, "Yes, well only if I don't have to take them myself." I smile at Kerry and we continue our rubbing while he comes up with a dare.

Thinking along the same lines he says, "I dare you to let me take some of you."

By now, she is putty in our hands and she says rather shyly, "Ok...but you can't keep any of them. They are only for us."

Kerry assures her that they are for her eyes only and she leans forward so he can get up. Getting into his bag on the couch, he pulls out his camera.

I pull the coffee table to the side and Alice sits back against the couch in her lingerie not knowing what to do.

"You guys are gonna to have to tell me what to do", she says, only a little nervous. Once his camera is set up, he takes a couple pictures of her and tells her to sit on the couch.

While she stands up and moves back to the couch he takes a couple more shots. "Open up your legs" I tell her, trying to loosen her up. She spreads her legs a little bit and Kerry takes a couple pictures. Now, getting into it she opens her legs up wider smiling at the camera. She puts her hand on her inner thigh and runs it along, down to her knee then puts both of her hands on her knees and leans forward making a kissing motion at the camera.

Leaning back on the couch Alice puts her left hand into her panties and her right hand squeezes her right breast. Her hand moves farther into her panties and we can tell that her fingers slid right in. We both realize that she must already be wet. She moans in pleasure and tilts her head back while she plays with herself.

Moving in close Kerry takes some close up shots of her face with lust written all over it. Realizing this she sticks her tongue out and makes a weird face. He takes one of her fingers pinching her nipples through her bra. Then he snaps a close up of her fingers pushing her panties out as they move slowly in her hidden pussy.

"Pull your breasts out of your bra" I tell her and she obeys, lifting out one then the other. She lets her bra surround them and push them up.

Pinching both her bare nipples for the camera she closes her eyes and smiles.

"Now get up on your knees" says Kerry, coaxing her.

Putting her hands down on the cushion she brings her legs up and kneels to the side with her breasts hanging down and her ass in the air. Kerry snaps more pictures from different sides and then asks her to turn so that she is facing away on her knees.

With her ass high in the air she leans forward resting her head on the back of the couch. "Like this?" she asks.

He takes more pictures. "Yes good, now put your hand up between your legs."

Reaching under she places her hand on her panties and rubs them while Kerry shoots. On her own she pulls her hand forward and pushes it under her panties letting her fingers play with her clit. She pushes them farther down and put them inside her. She moves them around letting out a soft moan. Hearing herself moan and realizing that she is so turned on, she clenches up getting a little shy.

"That's perfect" Kerry says encouraging her. "That is so sexy!" After a moment feeling a little less nervous from his approval she closes her eyes and starts to work her fingers in and out of her pussy again. With this motion her panties start to bunch up in the middle and her red swollen lips peek out on the sides. Kerry takes more pictures as her using two fingers to spread her lips while her middle finger covered by her bunched panties slips in and out of her pussy.

"Do you want to pull your panties to the side with your other hand?" Kerry asks her, wanting to see more, wanting to give her better access to her pussy.

Putting her other hand over her ass cheek she pulls them to the side and moves her fingers out of the way so that he can take some pictures. My wife's wet pussy glistens in the light that it's now exposed to. She puts her hand back down and now we can see her uncovered fingers as they effortlessly move in and out.

I pour myself another two shots of tequila and drink them down. Walking over to her I say, "That's two more shots and two more pieces of clothing." I help her pull off her panties and then unclasp her bra. She sits up shrugging it off and then leans forward again resuming her position with her ass in the air.

I sit back down on the floor against the other couch to watch.

"What do you want me to do now?" she says rubbing her hands on her ass cheeks.

"Keep playing with your pussy" says Kerry as more of an instruction than a suggestion.

While Kerry begins snapping more pictures, she runs her fingers down from her asshole, teasing it, to her pussy. She grabs both cheeks and spreads them wide for the camera. Once he has a couple pictures, she puts her fingers on her lips and holds her pussy open.

Then she moves her fingers into her pussy getting them wet and slippery. Bringing them back up to her asshole she rubs them around getting it wet and teasing it for the camera. She leaves them there so he can take more pictures as she puts her other hand under her belly and squeezes her breast.

Moving back down to her pussy she puts two fingers in. Not taking them out, she puts in another finger, then another. She breathes out a heavy sigh and proceeds to move her four fingers in and out. After a few moments she loosens up and works them around and all the way out and then all the way back in.

She shoves all four in as far as her arm will let her. Pulling them out quickly her pussy remains open for a moment while Kerry takes pictures of it. Bracing herself with one hand on the couch she turns around and watches while she does this two more times. Stroking her hand over her ass cheek she asks, "Do you want to put something else in, how about the tequila bottle?"

Stepping off the couch she grabs the tequila bottle off the coffee table and sets it down on the floor. Going down on all fours she gives the bottle a sexy blow job while Kerry takes some shots. Once she feels that it's lubed enough she straddles it bracing herself on the couch. First she lets it slide over her pussy a few times. Sure that it is well lubed she places it at the entrance to her pussy.

Wiggling left and right over the top she settles herself down on it until she can't get it any further in. Her mouth opens in a guttural moan and she waits for Kerry to take photos from all sides. Steadying herself she uses one hand to play with her clit for Kerry to take a shot. Once he has a few shots she brings her hands to her knees and starts to fuck the bottle. Each time she comes down on the bottle her pussy stretches around the expanding neck and a small gasp escapes her mouth.

"Do you like that?" Kerry asks her, seeing the look on her face.

"Yeeeessssssss, oooohhhhh...,yeeeessss" she moans in a pleading voice like she can't get enough or just can't go down far enough on the bottle.

Her knees start to get tired and I can see that the feeling is getting to intense for her. So she stands up and sits back on the couch rubbing her clit with her hand. I set the tequila bottle up on the coffee table and Kerry comes over to kneel in front of her, to take pictures of her while she plays with herself. Seeing the desire on her face coupled with the apparent yearning of her pussy, he asks her, "Do you want something else to put in there?"

"Yes anything!" she says with a burning hunger.

Standing up and with one hand Kerry unbuttons his top button and continues to take pictures as she realizes. It's the perfect picture of my wife, with three fingers in her pussy and a smile from ear to ear.

My smile is just as big when she looks over at me. Drunk as a skunk and horny as hell, she slides off the couch and onto the floor. Taking them in sequence Kerry see's only the still images as she finishes unzipping his pants, then as she has them halfway down his legs. Even as she is pulling them down to his ankles, she leans forward and bends her head back. She uses her tongue to pull his cock into her mouth sucking it the rest of the way down.

Using her hands now to guide it she licks and sucks as he steps out of his pants and kicks them aside. He reaches down with his free hand and lifts his cock out of her mouth. Alice looks up with a smile and he sets his balls on her lips. Opening her mouth she sucks them in and moves them around with hr tongue. He lifts them out and then sets them back in.

Pointing his cock back down, he puts it into her mouth. Her hands come back up and one cups his balls while the other wraps around the base of his shaft. She licks from the base to the tip and back down again, getting it wetter with every lick. Sure that he has a hard and slippery cock, she stands up and sits back down on the edge of the couch.

"You're going to have your hands full, let me take the camera." I say standing up. Kerry hands me the camera and I turn it around on the two of them as he kneels down in front of her. Putting his hands on her knees he spreads her legs open.

He pulls her a bit farther down on the couch and using his hand, he rubs his slippery cock up and down her pussy. Pushing it down between her red lips he feeds her only a trifle, just past the head. Alice moans at the feeling and says, "Oh god I want it in me." He pulls back out and gives her a little more, but not much past the head.

Continuing to tease her like this he speeds up. Pushing in his head and pulling it back out. When my wife tries to push her hips into him to get more, he lets her have it all the way in. She gasps and he holds her hips so she can't pull away, letting her get used to it. Once her pussy stops clenching and she starts to rub her clit, he pulls halfway out and then puts it back in. Only a small moan escapes her lips this time and she pushes harder on her clit.

Slow and gentle he starts fucking her, pulling almost all the way out and then putting it all the way back in. Giving her the long and easy he works her pussy like a violin and she moans with each stroke. Several long and happy minutes pass before he pulls out all the way and pushes her up on the couch. She pulls her knees up and keeps her legs spread wide.

Leaning down Kerry begins by licking her from asshole to clit. He sucks her lips into his mouth and plays with them on his tongue. Her swollen clit begs for attention, so he licks it, he sucks it in. He sticks his tongue as far in her pussy as it will go licking the inside walls. With his hands on her thighs he pushes her back farther and licks her asshole. He slides his tongue all around it and then pushes it slightly in. He can feel her thigh muscles tense when his tongue goes in.

Licking his way back down to her pussy he finishes up with long strokes right in the middle. Satisfied that her taste is in his mouth he leans back and puts his cock to her pussy. He pushes it softly at first until it slips in. Letting her get accustomed to the feeling he plays with her clit. His thumb moves it back and forth, up and down.

With the same long strokes that he used earlier, he finds a good tempo and plays a ten minute solo on her pussy. Taking more pictures every couple of seconds or so I walk around the side and behind Kerry trying to get the best angle. I step back and get a few good shots of their whole bodies.

On her back with her legs spread wide, her feet in the air, and her pussy getting fucked. I can tell she loves it! "Does it feel good?" I ask her.

In between breathes she says, "Yes".

"Do you want him to stop?" I ask.

"No, don't stop!" she begs.

"Tell him what you want" I urge her, wanting to hear her desire.

"Don't stop" she says, "I want you to keep fucking me. I want to be on top."

12