Tequila Sunrise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turns her back to me and says, "slowly, OK?"

I put cream on my fingers. I rub her sphincter gently. It seems like she already opened it some. I probe and my finger slips in fairly easily. I am wondering did she just do that or is it from last night? I keep going and reach around to massage he clit, but she beat me to it. I put my second finger in place and slowly attempt to penetrate her. It too goes in, but there is a small painful squeal from Deb.

"You OK? Do you want to stop?"

"No, just take it easy on me. I think I am hooked and want to try it again. With you."

She takes more cream and puts it in her ass and then starts to jerk me with the remaining cream. Holding onto my dick, she brings it to her ass and places it at her entrance. I push slowly forward and let her take it from here. She pushes back and I pop right in. She yelps in pain. I don't move letting her have her way. She moves back some more and I am half way in. She moves forward some and back some. I am all the way in. She pauses, and I think I hear her whimper. I wrap my arms around her and hold her. She starts to move after about a minute. Slowly, very slowly. I reach for her clit and her movements are more animated, but still slow. After several minutes of this, she shudders with another orgasm. She moves forward and grabs the soap and soaps up my penis. She bends and gives me a blow job until I cum in her mouth. She stands up with my cum in her mouth, looks me in the eye, and swallows.

We finished the shower, packed, went to breakfast and tried to talk about last night, but we were in a restaurant and were afraid someone would overhear. We finished breakfast and went to the parking lot to say good bye. I thanked her for a wonderful night. She laughed and said, "I think I should be thanking you. Or maybe I should curse you, because I know I want to be fucked in the ass again. " We kissed and hugged and wished each other a good life.

12