Tequila Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen spread her legs even wider as I settled in and began lapping at her in earnest. She tasted wonderful and had a light earthy scent, which really turned me on. I had always hated freshly bathed pussies, preferring instead the smell and taste of a real woman, and my sister was indeed a real woman.

Soon she gazed down at me and said, "Get it good and wet so you can fuck me." After the pleasure she had given me, I wanted nothing better than to do just that. Knowing I was soon going to be fucking my dream girl, I ate her with more enthusiasm than I had ever done before.

Karen was already slick before I even started, but soon her juices were flowing freely as I made love to her with my mouth. "Oh yea, right there," I heard her whimper as I licked her clit for the first time. She began softly purring as I sucked it into my mouth and lightly flicked the tip of my tongue over it. I licked my fingers to get them good and wet, and slowly eased two inside her hot, wet hole. "So good," she sighed as I began to move them in and out, still suckling her little bud.

My sister began rocking her crotch against my face, clearly desiring deeper contact. I eased a third finger inside her, which instantly drew a loud groan. "Oh fuck, that's it," she grunted as I sucked her clit just a bit harder, and her thighs pressed tightly to my ears.

"Faster, faster," she gasped, so I started driving my fingers in and out of her hot snatch as quickly as I could. Karen finally screamed as she came, holding my head tightly to her perfect pussy.

I lay nested between her legs for a while, softly licking her, trying to savor the taste in case for whatever reason this was a onetime only occurrence. Juice ran down between her thighs and I eagerly lapped it all up.

I moved back aside her body and looked down upon her. She looked totally and completely spent, so I figured the fun was over for a while. As much as I desperately wanted to fuck her, I was still her brother and felt the need to protect her. After I gave her a soft kiss on the lips, I asked, "So, you need a break?"

Her face twisted into a huge smile as she responded, "Not on your life." She reached down and grabbed my hard cock and said, "Besides, you're going to do all the work." Trust me; I had no problem with that!

Karen's legs were still spread wide, so I easily landed in position after I rolled atop her. She still held my cock, and lined it up with her pussy and said, "Go for it, little bro." I didn't need to be asked twice and slowly slid my cock into her in one long push.

Normally I take things very slowly when I'm with a woman for the first time, but Karen would have none of that. She had taken a big cock before once or twice in her life, so while I may have been a bit larger, she seemed to take me like a champ.

I pumped her gently a few times, when she whispered in my ear, "Don't worry, Wayne, you won't break me." That was all I needed to hear as I began fucking her more intently. "Oh god, so good little brother, so good," she whined as I pounded into her in long, rapid strokes.

Karen dug her nails deep into my back as she slammed herself against me. I had never been fucked so aggressively, and I loved every second of it. She was like a wild animal, and I had no intention of taming her.

The fact that it was my own loving sister, Karen bouncing off the bed and moaning in my ear only made the moment that much better. I usually have good stamina, particularly after cumming once already, but the incredible eroticism of the moment already had me close to the breaking point. It didn't help to have my sister talking dirty in my ear the entire time.

Karen pressed her feet to the bed near her ass and began thrusting upwards with abandon, shouting, "Faster baby, faster!"

I happily did as I was told and began jamming myself into her as quickly as my body would allow. Karen then arched her back up off the bed and forced her crotch into my own as she slowly ground to a halt with an ear shattering scream. My back stiffened too, as I unleashed my load deep inside her smoldering depths.

We lay together for some time, sweat glistening off our spent bodies. Karen rolled over and rested her head on my shoulder and gently teased my nipples with just the tip of her finger. After a while, she raised her head and gave me a soft peck on the lips. With a cute smile, she said, "I think I'll have that drink now."

After some brief banter, we decided to head out to grab a bite to eat. We enjoyed a sensual shower together, and then made our way up the hill to a small bistro. Over dinner Karen and I shared a bottle of wine, and although she didn't have much to say at first, her face was positively glowing. I think mine may have been too as my cheeks felt warm and I couldn't stop smiling.

We were holding hands at one point when the waitress returned, and I was caught off guard when she asked, "What can I get you two love birds for dessert?"

I guess I feared that someone might intuitively know we were in fact brother and sister, but Karen handled it in stride and responded, "We'll share a raspberry chocolate tart and two coffees please." When we were alone again, she said, "Don't look so tense, Wayne. Nobody here knows our secret."

As we sipped our coffee, Karen got a serious look on her face, the same one she always had when she was about to question me about something. "Okay, what's on your mind?" I asked.

Her face went soft, and she replied, "Are you happy here? I mean, really happy?"

I thought about it for a few seconds and responded, "Things could always be better, but yea, I like it here. Why?"

I was surprised when Karen's eyes welled up a bit before she said, "Well, we have fires in Portland too."

In all my life I don't think I'd ever wanted to hug someone so much and never let go. I quickly rose from the table and moved towards her. I lifted Karen into an embrace and held her firmly as she sobbed onto my shoulder. I'm sure the entire restaurant was watching, but I didn't care.

We had already paid the bill, so soon I walked her hand in hand back to my SUV. When we arrived back at my place, I sat her on the couch and wrapped my arm around her tenderly. As I held her I thought about what she said back at the bistro. In all honesty, it was something I'd considered in the past, especially after one of my buddies suddenly lost his dad to a heart attack.

I continued quietly contemplating the issue when Karen spoke up. "I'm sorry I pressured you."

I leaned over and softly kissed her forehead and replied, "No, I'm glad you did."

Her eyes became wet once more, and she said, 'It's just Allison is going to be off at college before long, and she misses her favorite uncle so much. I know she'd love to see more of you." After a brief pause she added, "And I'd like to see more of her favorite uncle too."

My own eyes became blurry as her words sank in. Deep down I knew we really did belong together. Maybe we could never live openly as a couple, but I'm sure most people wouldn't question two siblings sharing a home to save on expenses, especially with the economy being what it was. Somehow, I felt it could actually work.

The next thing I knew we were kissing passionately, clinging to one another for dear life. Karen broke our kiss for a moment, but only to say, "Take me to bed, little brother." We kissed all the way to bed as I carried her in my arms, and for much of the evening too. After making love half the night, by morning I was already planning my job search for a position with the PFD. After years of dreaming about her, there was just no way I was going to let my dream girl get away.