Tequila Sunset

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got the hint, and suddenly a little squirt of pee shot into my mouth. I could feel her tense up a little, still not sure that she should do this. I pulled her down over my mouth and began to suck on her spread open hole. Another quick tense up and then she relaxed. I felt her pelvic floor contract and got ready for a flood. Her hot urine forced its way over my tongue and into my waiting throat. She peed forcefully for probably ten to fifteen seconds as she emptied herself into me.

My lips were sealed around her as I swallowed and swallowed to keep up with the volume.

When the stream became contracting squirts, I knew she was nearing the end. I could feel my pulse in my vagina as it contracted with what I would call a mini-orgasm, just from sucking her.

As she finished, she pulled up off me and looked down at me. She had a glazed look in her eyes and just began laughing again.

I started laughing myself and said "Fun, huh?"

"I just remembered I peed on my ex once! All over him!" This was much more fun, and no mess!" she said still chuckling.

"Are we too kinky for you?" I asked.

"Well......This certainly has been a first!" she joked.

"How about some of this?" Carl broke into our little dialog.

We looked at his stiffened member in his hand and then at each other.

"Be my guest!" I told her. "But don't forget about me! I believe you owe me an orgasm!"

"Sit on the couch!" she ordered me.

I sat right down and spread my legs, one over the arm and one across the cushion. I could see my pussy was soaking wet. This wasn't going to take long as I had been holding back for what seemed like hours.

"Lick, shoot, suck!" I said.

Michelle....you lick! Carl.....you shoot.....and I'll suck!" I giggled.

Michele knelt in front of me and began licking her way up my thigh. The anticipation of her reaching my dripping vagina was almost unbearable.

Just before she reached her target, she looked up at me.

"Now you know I've never done this before!"

I just grabbed the back of her head and forced her face into me. I felt her lips part and then her tongue began to snake out into my vagina. She really has a long tongue and was stretching it as deep as it would go. She must have remembered what I had done to her, because she was doing it exactly how I like it. Her tongue swirled around my insides and then left my canal and flicked across my clit. Back into my vagina went that nasty tongue of hers and I pulled her deeper. I heard and felt her groan into me as Carl slid his cock into her from behind. I could feel that he was pumping her with a slow deep rhythm as her face pressed tighter against my sopping crotch.

She pulled her tongue out of me and began to concentrate on my clit. She licked and sucked it, causing me to buck back against her face. I figured Carl was soon going to be shooting a load inside her and hoped we could all cum together. I knew that it probably wouldn't happen that way, but tried to hold myself on the plateau.

I couldn't do it. The first wave hit me and I pulled her tight against my swollen labia, and screamed. "Fuck me, fuck me, fuuuuck me!" Over and over as she jammed her tongue deep inside me. I nearly passed out from the exquisite pleasure my sister was giving me.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I heard Carl began his animalistic grunt and knew he was unloading somewhere deep inside Michelle. His pumping had stopped and I knew that he was allowing his cock to finish it's contractions inside her.

I finally became aware of my surroundings again and removed myself from Michelle's mouth.

I got on the floor under her and saw Carl was still buried deep inside. I began licking her clit as he now slowly pumped his half-hard cock slowly in and out of her canal. Her breath was coming faster and she was making little mewing sounds as I licked and sucked her clit. She began to push back against him again and he started to withdraw from her. I clamped my fingers over her labia as his cocked dropped out, and then pushed him back.

I now moved behind her and began licking her clit and back across her labia as she humped back against my face. Faster and faster I licked, still grasping her labia tightly between my fingers. I wanted her to "really" cum in my mouth.

She began to moan loudly and her humping became more intense. I sensed she was ready to go over and stuck a free finger into her little puckered butt.

That did it! She shuddered back against my face and made a lot of garbled noises as she lost it. I released my grip on her labia and stuck my tongue between them as her vagina spasmed in orgasm, globs of cum rolled out across my tongue and into my mouth. I pulled her back and continued to tongue fuck her as she orgasmed over and over.

When her spasms slowed, I lay down and pulled her over my face and let her just sit back on my open mouth. Fluids form both of them drained down into me, and I relished every glob. She finally had to pull off me as she was too sensitive to touch.

Michelle swung around and sat on my stomach.

She looked at Carl and then at me.

"This is going to be a great vacation!"

to be continued...

12