Tequila Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breaking our kiss, I sat back up and easily slid him inside of me. I moaned at how good he felt and slowly began to ride him, his pubic hair rubbing against my swollen clit, adding more intensity to the moment.

He gripped my breasts and massaged the mounds, so I leaned back, bracing myself with my hands on his knees and continued rocking, moaning and basically going out of my mind; in that position the tip of his cock rubbed against my g-spot.

A minute later, my orgasm building and building, his thumb on my clit, he hissed, "Cum for me, Charlene."

The tone of his voice was enough to do just that, and I muffled a crying scream as it tore through my entire body, tensing my body and letting everything go. I lay on top of him, my hands on his shoulders, kneading roughly. "Oh, Brandon," I moaned against his chest, kissing his collarbone.

Grabbing my neck, he said breathlessly, "Look at me." When I did I gazed into his eyes lustfully. He elevated his hips, pumped into me a few times before his face contorted; he closed his eyes briefly and threw his head back and put his hands on my hips. "Yes. Yes, yes!" he cried out.

His cock pulsed inside me and he grunted again, that time letting his breath escape slowly so it was one long 'Egghhh.' His body shivered then tensed as he came.

I sat down on him harder so he could feel all of me around his cock, and surprisingly enough I had another small orgasm. Putting my hands on his neck, I pushed myself up a bit and looked over his face before we kissed, soft and tenderly.

"Now that's how I like to be woken up," he mumbled and grinned sheepishly.

I chuckled and lay my head on his chest, feeling his heartbeat pound against my ear.

"Brandon, I'm having a problem with my computer at home. Think you can come by next weekend and fix it for me?"

He tilted his head down to look onto my face, a wide, devilish grin on his lips. "Just fix your computer?"

12