Tera's Breaking News

Story Info
A sexy reporter's interviewee turns the tables on her.
5.6k words
4.52
96.4k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tera Reyan sat patiently in a white wicker chair preparing for yet another interview. Her reporting took her all over the world, but this time she found herself in a small grass clearing just off the end of a clandestine grove of marijuana plants. The brunette news caster was putting together an expose on the rise of marijuana sales throughout the United States. The story took her to D.C. for interviews with law makers. Then, she jetted to New York for interviews with pro-legalization advocates. And now she was working through the final interviews. Today was her last day on the story. Without the help of her producers, she had located a small time grower, producer, and seller of the drug. Actually, he had located her. Out of the blue, she received a call on her private cell phone from somebody who claimed to be a major player in the California marijuana business. He had agreed to meet with her in this small, central California locale for a brief interview. For the purposes of the interview, he asked her to refer to him only as Max. Probably not his real name, but she didn't care as long as she got the story. Tera was a go-getter and valued career advancement over pretty much everything else.

As part of the interview agreement with Max, Tera was allowed only one camera man and no other crew. While she was a bit concerned about interviewing a drug trafficker, she didn't think it was more than she could handle. Over the phone, "Max" had seemed polite and normal enough not to be a threat. Plus, she selected Stan as her cameraman. At 28, Stan was athletic and used to be a bruising linebacker on a division II college football team. He had worked with Tera on a few other assignments, and truth be known, had a bit of a crush on her. As a result, Tera knew he'd bend over backwards to protect her. He'd also keep this final interview quiet so as not to alarm her producers. It didn't hurt that he had a reputation for being able to handle himself in a fight. He was a still muscular 6 feet and 200 pounds, and had kept himself in great shape even long after his football days had passed. When Tera asked Max who he was bringing to the interview, he promised only one female assistant would be with him.

The night before, Tera and Stan had stayed in a small motel an hour outside of Modesto. Just as Max had promised, she received a set of GPS coordinates via txt message just this morning. After a quick early morning coffee, Stan and Tera headed east in their rented SUV. The ride was somewhat treacherous and required more than a bit of improvised routes and turns. Nonetheless, Tera and her cameraman had arrived at the specified location exactly a half hour early at 7:30 a.m. They joked briefly with each other when they recognized the impressive growth of pot plants around their final destination.

"Who the hell could smoke this much?" asked Stan as Tera punched him playfully in the arm. They had been waiting for about twenty minutes before a small red pickup truck pulled up containing Max and his assistant.

Stepping out of his truck, Max strode into the clearing where Stan had finished arranging the impromptu interview set. Max was a leanly built man about 6'2" tall with brown hair and a slight goatee. In truth, the set consisted of just a sturdy six foot by six foot wood table, two wicker chairs, and the camera that Stan had lugged from the SUV. The clearing was set aside a long grove of marijuana plants. Tera and Stan had been forced to take back roads to find the place. While it was central California, the grove seemed to be fairly far from anything remarkable. The last half hour of their trip had consisted solely of travel over gravel roads.

Despite the bucolic scenery, Tera was impeccably dressed. She wore a white cotton suit jacket over a salmon colored shell. She also sported a black pencil skirt. Because the interview would take place in the early morning, she wore black nylons to ward off the chill. Her feet were encased in fairly tall black pumps. Her thick, dark brown hair was blown back to dramatic effect and showed off her piercing green eyes. Her face was softly made up. She kept a slight tan and had a healthy glow about her cheeks. Her lips, however, popped with a pink lip gloss. Her body needed little help to look gorgeous. She stood 5'8" with long, trim legs that looked amazing both in and out of high heels. Her breasts filled a 34C bra quite nicely, and she was blessed with a high, tight ass. She was, in short, stunning.

Before Max settled into his own chair, he reached across the table politely and shook Tera's hand. Her long fingered hand shake was quick and perfunctory. Max also waived in his assistant and introduced her as Beth. Beth was 5'3 with a shock of red hair in a pixie haircut. Her body was lithe and compact and reminded Stan of a gymnast or a figure skater. She had small but perky breasts underneath a tight light emerald colored tank top. It didn't appear that she was wearing a bra. She also wore cutoff jeans that showed off an impressive ass. Beth had a curvy bubble butt that immediately reminded Stan of Alicia Sacramone. She had also recently emigrated from Dublin and maintained a lilting Irish brogue. Her light, creamy skin was dusted with freckles. With a wave Max, asked Beth to fetch them all some tea. As Beth went to retrieve a hot thermos full of tea, Stan miked both Tera and Max. After a few more pleasantries, Tera began the interview in earnest.

"Isn't this sort of operation just a simple drug running trade?" Tera continued as the beginning feints of the interview had failed to unearth anything interesting.

"No," replied Max. "Here's what we do -- we found something that's not only natural but brings pleasure to people. What's wrong with that?"

"Well," Tera countered quickly, "to be frank it's illegal, and there are other costs -- societal and otherwise -- associated with it."

"I actually agree," replied Max, "there are other...better options...that hopefully we can bring into the system. I only think that drugs are a gateway to relaxation, and what's wrong with that?" The interview continued like this for close to fifteen minutes.

"Sorry, but I need another angle," interrupted Stan.

Tera bristled at first, but then relaxed a bit and finally acknowledged the plastic cup filled with tea that Beth had set on the table. She grabbed her cup and sipped at it. It was still pleasantly warm despite cooling during the first interview segment. It tasted like a unique combination of honey and almonds with an earthy base. While she sipped, Max's eyes took her in, noting her gorgeous lithe body. But he already knew she was a prize. It was why he had secured her phone number in the first place. He smiled to himself as Tera knocked back the rest of her tea.

As Tera was readjusting herself in her chair, she noticed that Beth had provided a similar looking cup of tea to Stan. Despite Stan's clear attention to Beth's ass, he managed to make some small talk with her as he continued his camera set up. The shot would be angled behind Tera's shoulder. It would still get some Tera's hair and a bit of her profile, but mostly it would focus on Max. Stan also noted to himself that it would also capture a nice view of sexy Tera's legs. Once arranged, he also quickly drank down his tea.

As Stan took his place behind them, Max attempted to re-engage Tera. "You know I wasn't kidding, I do think there are better, more effective drugs out there to relieve tension."

Tera answered with a quick flip of her well coiffed hair, "I'm sure, but this special is about marijuana....and clearly you're involved in that trade, so that's what I want to focus on." She clicked her pen with shiny red finger nails and made a few notes. She paid no real attention to Max during the break.

Max folded his hands in front of his lap and nodded, "perhaps."

Tera started the next portion of the interview very strong. She made numerous points about the fallacies of pro-legalization arguments. She crossed her legs tightly when making one of these points and caught Max stealing a look at her taut, nylon encased calves. She smirked to herself. She knew her legs were one of her best physical assets, and she would be willing to use them to trap her interview subject. It wouldn't have been the first time. Many of the shots the network used of her featured her crossing her long legs in front of the camera. It tended to mesmerize the viewer. While she was also an accomplished journalist, her beauty could not be denied.

As for this interview, Tera was really hitting her stride. She even got Max to concede and back peddle on many of his points. In fact, she was feeling almost giddy with the success of the interview. The California sun was beginning to wash over her and she felt a bit euphoric as her questioning continued. The feeling began at the top of her head as a quick tingle. Almost like one of those cranium massagers she had seen at many high end stores. She recalled that one of them touted its ability to provide a "head orgasm" she actually giggled out loud when she thought of that.

She immediately cleared her throat and announced "we'll edit that out... excuse me." She continued with her questioning but noticed that she was spending more and more time listening rather than speaking.

The warming feeling had moved down into her shoulders and arms. She could almost feel each individual muscle along her shoulders tighten slightly and then release almost fourfold. She could feel a fight within herself to maintain a serious demeanor. She struggled out another question directed at Max, "um....alright....ahem....why don't you tell me more about this area? Why here?"

"It's a beautiful region Tera," Max answered with a stronger more forceful tone. "I'm sure you can sense it can't you? It's filled with such verdant fields and beautiful natural sunlight. It allows one to relax and let go. Allows one to relax and let go. Allows one to relax and let go."

By the time Max had uttered the phrase a third time, Tera could feel the immense relaxing warmth trickle down the nerves in her thighs and calves. She should have been able to trace the sudden cloudy feeling to the tea she had consumed, but much of her brain was already seized with other tasks -- primarily bringing about immense pleasure in her young body.

Her pink lip glossed lips broke into a wide smile as she confessed, "Yes....it is ....it is pleasant out here." By this time, she was pointing her left foot more and more. She had crossed her left leg on top of her right one and she could feel herself slouching a bit in her chair. As a result, her pump fell off the heel of her left foot with a soft sucking noise. It dangled provocatively on her toes. If she had been looking through her cameraman's lens right at that moment, she would have noticed that Stan was in fact shooting a pretty tight close up of her calves. The interview seemed completely irrelevant to Stan now. With Tera's pump now dangling coquettishly, he moved the camera's focus squarely on nylon covered ankles and high arches. He also had been overcome with a feeling of warmth, but much of it was now directed at recording Tera's beauty.

"Can't you feel it in the air? It's perfect weather. It's a perfect situation for you to relax and let go. Relax and let go. Relax and let go."

Tera's lips had broken into a wide close lipped smile and her eyes had begun to droop a bit. There was a fog growing in her mind that she couldn't quite pierce. Oddly, it didn't seem to bother her that much. She could feel the sun on her legs and face. The warmth was beginning to seep into other parts of her.

"Um...mmmm..." she struggled to get out. She managed to focus enough to ask Max, "Why do you ....why do you think relaxation is important?"

"Oh for many reasons, but can't you feel it in your body now? Relaxation is pleasure. Relaxation is pleasure. Relaxation is pleasure."

Tera found her eyelids drop as the warmth in her body spread subtly to her breasts. She could feel her nipples awake with a throb. "Wha....what did you say?" her voice answered in a much more sensual tone than she had planned. Her eyes fought to stay open.

"I said, relaxation is pleasure. Relaxation is pleasure. Relaxation is pleasure."

"uh....um....uh... ok" Tera managed as her body continued to relax.

"Actually Tera, obedience is also pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure."

"Oh......" Tera could feel her body continue to melt. She also could feel her dark brown nipples harden measurably and she could feel her pulse increase slightly.

"In fact Tera, why don't you remove your suit coat. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure."

Without even thinking about it, Tera wriggled out of her white suit coat and dropped it behind her chair. All the while, she kept her eyes screwed shut.

Max took a long appraising look at Tera's body and noticed her substantial nipples poking through her silk blouse. Apparently, Tera didn't think she needed a bra underneath a blouse and suit coat. He also noticed that his assistant was now dutifully massaging Stan the cameraman's crotch. He smirked to himself as he noticed her small hands caressing a rather large bulge. Beth was lucky today.

While Max had been busy planting suggestions in Tera's mind, Beth had snuck up on Stan and started whispering similar sweet nothings in his ear. Under normal circumstances, these suggestions would not have had any real effect on Tera or Stan. Except for the drug.

The drug that they had placed in the tea had some fantastic properties. Marijuana was not really Max's business. In fact, he didn't smoke, sell, or even grow it. Sure he knew the folks who owned this grove, but his motivation was more potent herbal strains. He was a former biochemist with a strong passion for botany in his spare time. While performing research in Central America, Max had stumbled upon a type of root that had never been seen outside of the remote jungle area in which he had discovered it.

After paying the locals a small fortune, he learned that when brewed as a tea, the root produced a highly potent opiate-like tea. The tea would drop the drinker into a highly suggestive and relaxed state. In such a state, control was almost a given. The other delicious property of the tea was that it rapidly increased the sexual response of the drinker. The erogenous zones of the drinker would become hyper sensitized and would respond to stimulus at a much greater rate. Just a quick stroke would cause cascades of pleasure in the drinker's brain. Even non-erogenous zones stoked the fire. And the final genius of the tea was that it connected the desire to obey and the pleasure response. If the drinker obeyed commands, they would feel the drug take hold of them. If they felt sexual pleasure, the drug would also begin to churn. In fact, the more pleasure the drinker felt, the more they felt compelled to obey. They would get high on pleasure and submission. It was all linked. Sex would not only produce immense pleasure but it would subdue the subject and keep them in a narcotized state. Ultimately, the drinker almost wanted to obey. Just to get another taste of the brain's wicked release of pleasure. Max had seen the brain scans of those who drank the tea. The pleasure centers of the brain of those who obeyed or were sexually stimulated lit up like the Fourth of July.

Max kept Tera repeating phrases that linked her obedience to her growing pleasure. He could have ended it all with just a quick kiss or a simple grope. But it would not have been as fun. As Max continued to pound away at Tera's mental defenses, Beth got to her knees and opened Stan's jeans. She preferred a more direct approach. She fished out his hard seven inch cock and began to take long licks at its length. Each lick drew shudders out of Stan as any thoughts about framing the shots of the interview quickly evaporated from his mind.

Max broke his rhythm briefly to watch his redheaded assistant cover Stan's cock with her lips and tongue. Beth was now taking her small hand and caressing Stan's balls. She was slowly moving on to encircle his shaft in her hands -- pulling and jacking the shaft. Max shook his head briefly and returned his focus to convincing Tera to listen to him further.

"In fact you should remove your blouse. Because obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure."

The words made little sense to Tera at first. It was as if she had heard them in a foreign language and was now trying to translate them. She looked at Max dreamily and asked in a sensually raspy voice, "..... whhha why would I do that?"

"Because obedience is pleasure. Obedience is pleasure. Just try it."

Almost surprising herself, Tera began to undo the buttons on her blouse. Behind her, and unbeknown to her, Beth had started to take Stan's cock into her mouth in deep strokes. Her lips were tight around his cock and her tongue worked magic on the sensitive underside of his cock.

Tera undid the final button of her blouse and let it hang there. Just doing that had allowed the warm tingle to drip into her nether regions. She could feel her lips began to feel full and aroused. She pulled the open sides of her blouse away from her chest thereby exposing her breasts to the air and Max's gaze. Max could also see her taut stomach. By this time, her brown nipples were rock hard. She had always had boyfriends refer to them as erasers. And they were right. They were thick and prominent. Her lovers also knew how sensitive her nipples were. Just the slightest of sensations could bring her immense pleasure.

Max was just about to finish his work with Tera when the spell was broken by a sharp yelp. Beth had just cried out in pleasure as Stan had filled her tight pussy.

Both Max and Tera whirled around and took in an amazing scene of carnal lust starring Beth and Stan the cameraman. Beth was sprawled on the grass and she had long since torn off her cutoffs. Her blouse remained on but mostly unbuttoned. Her bright pink nipples could be seen in the gaps of her half opened blouse. Stan had dropped his jeans to below his knees and was sinking his thick cock slowly in and out of her bubblegum pink slit. Beth's pussy had only a small strip of fine red pubic hair just above her clit. The other areas between her legs were shaven clean. Her lithe, muscular legs were propped up Stan's impressive shoulders. Her toes were pointing straight ahead as she had ditched her slide-on sandals. One of her arms was locked around Stan's neck and the other was bracing herself on the ground.

Beth held a sizzling stare with Stan's eyes as she yelled out to Max, "Sss ss ssorrry boss, but my God this guy's cock is incredible ...huff....uhgh..."

Max could see why she was reacting so strongly. Stan's cock looked massive against Beth's small frame. As they watched silently, Stan's pace picked up as he fucked her at an increasing rate. The spell over Tera, however, had been broken. After taking in the ribald scene between her cameraman and Max's assistant, she could feel some sense of control flooding back into her mind and clearing the drug induced fog. Fear and adrenaline actually counteracted the drug's effects to some extent.

"Wait....ww...what the hell is this?" managed Tera through gritted teeth as she returned her gaze to Max.

"Oh well my dear, you must understand that the drug I have alluded to actually does exist. A root really. I'm afraid I really am not a pot kingpin."

"You fucker," barked Tera now getting more and more control back. "You drugged me and you drugged Stan?"

"Yes, but don't worry....you're not going to want to make an issue out of this."

"No, wait" she started. She had snapped almost out of her dreamy state. "No, this is wrong, what did you do to me? Do you understand what's going to happen to you? I'm leaving now." She whirled at him getting up out of her chair.

12