Tera's Breaking News

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"STAN stop! STAN!" Tera tried to get the attention of her cameraman, but his focus lay solely between the legs of the redheaded Beth.

"Oh....he's busy sweetie," grinned Beth, "you wouldn't believe how good he's feeling right now....so fucking good." Beth's voice raised an octave as she continued under Stan's fucking hips, "ooooo...but you will darlin'."

Stan had nothing to add to the conversation as he simply spread Beth's legs further apart to allow for deeper and deeper penetration. One could hear the slickness of Beth's wetness as Stan's cock thrust in and out of Beth's tight body.

Fear suddenly shot through Tera's mind. Why the hell did she come out in the middle of nowhere without a better plan? Her cell phone. Time to call in reinforcements. She started to make her way back to the SUV. Her blouse still fully unbuttoned. Max walked to intercept her.

"Oh I don't think you're going to want to leave."

"What the hell do you mean?" she barked back. "Of course I will."

"But what about this?" he lurched towards her and roughly grabbed her breasts under her open blouse. Under normal circumstances, it would have been just a rough grab. It was nothing that could possibly have been deemed arousing under normal circumstances. In fact, she was about to swing at him when the touch registered in her brain.

"Hey asshole! You....ugh....hm...ugh..." Just that simple rough touch caused amazing feelings in her body. It felt as if she had been touched by a cherished lover after a long night of seduction. As if that lover had taken a warm, oiled hand and seductively swirled both of her nipples.

"WHA---What was that?" trembled Tera as Max removed his hands from her breasts.

"That, my dear, is the power of the drug. Nothing like turning the levels up to 11 is there? Here, try this."

Already off balance, Tera wasn't ready for him to approach her and plant a sensuous kiss on her lips. The kiss radiated from her lips to her toes. She could feel her ass clench. Her body felt as if fireworks were exploding up and down her. Her already stimulated pussy watered at the feeling.

She gasped as Max pulled back. "I'm......I'm ....." she wanted to leave, but the pleasure was unsettling. It was as if discovering ambrosia. She had taken a handful of lovers and had even masturbated when she felt the need, but a simple kiss seemed to awake an entirely new pathway of sexual pleasure for her.

"It's ok Tera," whispered Max, "I think you're going to like this part."

He bent down slightly and took her left nipple into his mouth working it softly and sucking on it.

"HEY! HEY STo....HHEY hey......ugh.......oh my God......stop.....stooooo...." her words were becoming mush as pleasure, as of yet unknown to her, flooded into her brain.

She could almost see the mental fog of the drug return to her. The pleasant drugged feeling began to once more dull her responses and overcome her senses.

"Oh....uh...no....no...mmmm....uh......what is.....uh....." her body shook with feeling and Max put his hand on her quivering stomach muscles. Her brow furrowed and her mouth eased into a wide grin as she drank in the feelings. Tera's head lolled to one side shifting her thick brown mane of hair from side to side.

"See you'll like this babe," offered Max as he edged her toward the table and then pushed her on to it. He started kissing his way to her other nipple and took that one in his mouth speaking more seductive words to her hardened flesh.

"No.....I can't......ow.....wow.....wow...that really......oh......HUH"

Max found it easy to pull off her blouse now. He also unzipped her skirt and pulled it quickly down her legs. He was pleased to find that she wore a silk black thong and black thigh highs. A few yards away, Beth was frantically massaging her clit as Stan continued to plow into her. She hadn't given up giving control inductions to Stan. She kept whispering to him that fucking her was pleasure. The inductions were causing a feedback of sorts making Stan almost comatose with pleasure. "Come on now," she wimpered, "...at's it....keep fucking....I"m so close....J want to come all over your hard cock...."

Tera wasn't paying attention to that. She could only focus on Max standing in front of her. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run. But the feelings coursing through her body and mind wouldn't let her.

"You know," pondered Max as he grabbed her left foot and removed her black pump, "even the least sexual parts of your body -- well you'll find they become responsive too."

He looked down at Tera' perfectly formed size six foot. Through her dark hose, he could see bright red polish on her toes that matched the color on her fingertips. With a delicate touch, he raised her nylon clad arch to his lips. If he had bothered to look at her face, he would have noticed a look of fear. For whatever reason, her feet had always been somewhat eroticized for her. A massage or a teasing kiss could be the spark of an intense love making session for her. Without knowing this, Max licked and nipped at her sensitive heel and smiled appreciatively as she began to stammer with pleasure. He traced up her lithe leg and paused to lick passionately at her exposed tan thighs. With a quick breath, he grabbed her panties and yanked them down and off her hips and legs. He noticed the gusset of her thong was slick with her passion.

"Beautiful," he murmured as he took in a view of Tera's pussy. She kept herself completely waxed and her lips were delicately formed. Her's seemed almost smaller than most. Her skin, was clear and slightly tanned. Max could discern no tan lines. She looked like heaven as Max buried his face into her now dripping pussy. His tongue parted her wet lips and worked its way up to her throbbing clit.

"OH!...NO..no!..you....are....fucking....KIDDING!...UGH!" she exclaimed as an orgasm she never thought was possible started deep in her belly and radiated out in concentric circles of mind numbing pleasure.

Tera's hand started to bang forcefully down on the table as the pleasure overwhelmed her. She briefly held the thought that she needed to concentrate on something non-sexual to regain control. She need to think stoic thoughts. Needed to be serious. Needed to ignore the incredibly velvet tongue licking her pretty pussy.

"No," she thought to herself, "think business.....clarity...job....career." That thought disappeared like a popped bubble, however, as her head turned to one side and spied Beth riding her camera man for all his worth. Her rounded ass bobbed up and down on Stan's thick cock. Beth's blouse was now lying on the ground and she could see her pink nipples hardened and pointed at the sky. Tera even caught glimpses of slippery lubrication all over Stan's rock hard cock as it plowed in and out of Beth. Her mouth watered when she saw that.

Tera's reverie was brought to a quick end when she felt Max's hard cock penetrate her soaked pussy lips.

"OH .....oh fuck........ugh," was all she could muster. Her started slow and sank bit by bit into her. He continued on slowly until he had sunk his full length into her. Her eyes went wide and darted up to him. She unconsciously licked her lips. He wrapped a hand around her right breast and started to withdraw his cock. Her stomach clenched and rolled at the delicious sensations. She could feel herself clenching with her inner muscles in an effort to keep him close. With her pussy now open and spread, Max began to long cock her. Taking in the beautiful body he had only previously seen on television news before today, his thrusts forced her open again and again. The wet friction driving them both upwards.

"Really Tera, you'd be surprised the drugs I've developed. Euphoria causing drugs. Orgasm inducing dust. Even gas that compels you to masturbate. It's all quite something." Tera's mind began to reel and she felt as if she was in some perverted carnival. The pleasure that kept building in her wouldn't let her concentrate though. She looked down over her breasts and stomach until she spied Max's thick cock ramming in and out of her.

She looked up at him with wide-eyed surprise at the immense feelings radiating outward from her throbbing clit. She couldn't believe the pleasure that was consuming her. Her mouth was wide open -- almost in protest at how good it felt. She wanted to cry out for help but her brain and mouth could only form nasty words like cock, cunt, come, and fuck.

That's when Tera noticed Beth walking over to the table. Beth had a Cheshire's cat smile on her pixie like face, and Tera couldn't help but notice the thick stream of Stan's semen that was running down Beth's inner thigh. A few yards away, an exhausted Stan was lying on his back slowly stroking himself back to erection and savoring the after effects of the still present drug in his system.

"Hi boss," winked Beth as she slapped Max's bare ass. "Will you be needin' some help?" she asked as she licked her lips.

"Hmmmm, yes why not," managed Max as he continued to fuck Tera. Beth bent over at her waist and tenderly kissed Tera on her mouth. Tera had never had any serious thoughts about being with another woman. She had kissed her friends in a bar just to arouse the attention of men at the bar, but never did it actually mean anything. Here, with the drug racing through her veins, she felt an intense sexual attraction course through her. That feeling grew and multiplied as Beth kissed down her torso.

Beth stopped her tongue's travels briefly to languidly take a long lick at Tera's nipples. As her tongue pulled upward on Tera's large, brown nipple she fixed her gaze on Tera. Beth bore a gaze deep into Tera's green eyes that left Tera somewhat scared but mostly enraptured.

Meanwhile, Max continued a steady pace of fucking Tera. Tera's right leg had unconsciously snaked around Max's back, and he could feel the sizzle of her black thigh highs against him. He left leg was draped off the side of the table and her heel was dug into the earth in an attempt at stability.

"It's time for lift off darlin," winked Beth as her tongue traced lazily towards Tera's completely waxed mound.

Beth took a moment to watch Max's thick cock stretch Tera's lips. His length disappearing completely into her and then mostly reappearing. Beth watched with rapt attention and her mouth formed a small o of approval. She blew a hot stream of air at Max's cock before arranging her lips right above Tera's spread open lips and highly aroused clitoris. With a quick move of her body, Beth buried her mouth and tongue into Tera's lap. Her tongue rapidly snaked around Tera's pulsing clitoris and started a maddening rhythm that even Max could feel.

That's when the walls of pleasure came crashing down on Tera. Rainbows of pleasure exploded in her brain. The drug worked its magic as everything quadrupled in intensity. "HUUH! HUUUH! UUUH! UUUH!" was the noise her lungs produced as her orgasm violently shook through her. Her right pump flew off her delicate foot as she tightly banged her leg in an attempt to hold Max inside her. Her toes clenched involuntarily and she could feel her g-spot throb in concert with her clit. Her eyes even momentarily crossed as the ripples of orgasm continued to travel through her. Just when her first orgasm came to a mind-scrambling end, she felt Max's cock erupt with semen inside her. She could feel the thick hot come shoot into her already sensitized pussy. That combined with Beth's continued tonguing produced yet another orgasm.

"OHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFUCK! HUH! ooooooHHHH!" Tera's body shuddered through another intense orgasm. Her eyes seemed to bulge with each spurt of Max's cock. When her body started to calm a bit, Max withdrew himself from her tight lips with a wet pop. She reflexively convulsed with his departure. Her ragged breathes began to slow, and Max watched her with hungry eyes.

Beth stopped her licking and drummed her fingers on Tera's still quivering stomach. "I wonder who else we could lure?" she asked as she smiled up at Max.

"I'm not sure," answered Max as he noticed Tera's hand start to move towards her still swollen nipples, "but I think Tera will be covering only local news now."

12