"Teresa" after the Dinner Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRowdy
TxRowdy
46 Followers

I slowly slid to the side and sat on the edge of the bed patiently waiting to for jeff to fill my wife's hot pussy with his load. To my surprise, my wife, reached down, pulled that cock from her swollen sore pussy and place it at the edge of her asshole. She smiled, and slowly slid down the pole accepting the whole 11 inches. NEVER, EVER did I expect that. She rode Jeff's cock till she exploded in an orgasm that soaked his abdomen and rolled off of him onto the bed.

Jeff rolled Teresa over, got her doggy style and began to fuck her ass like I never knew she could do. As he pounded and pounded away at her ass, she gripped the pillow and squeezed as hard as she could. As we all watched Jeff tear my wife's ass to pieces. I knew she would never be the same again. I was surprised at what all had taken place and was happy just the same. I watched in amazement saw my wife's pussy lips pulsate as she came again and again.

In the last seconds of her orgasm, Jeff pulled his cock from her ass, stuck it in her pussy and pumped harder then ever before. I could tell he was close to cumming as his eyes began to roll in his head. She yelled for him to give it to her, give it to her good and it put him over the edge. He shot his huge load into her hot cunt. As he slammed it home, you could hear the mixture of juiced from them both slosh around inside her.

Jeff fell exhausted to her side. Teresa kept her ass high in the air. She reached into her pussy with three fingers opening the hole more and more to allow all of Jeff's cum to pour out of her. The amount of cum that came from Teresa was awesome. You could have filled up a jar of baby food with the amount of his load.

Teresa arose slowly, grabby the towel and walked slowly and sorely to the Bathroom. When she returned, she had on a pair of panties and a tank top. She gave me a hug and a kiss and told me this was the best night of her life when it came to sex. She never knew that it could be this good. I asked if she was ok and she said yes, but she was going to be useless for a few more days. I smiled and told her I understood. Jeff, Bill and Scott got dressed and Gave her a hug and kiss telling her it was awesome and asked if they could visit if they were ever back down this way. She looked at me, smiled and told them they could visit anytime. They al left, and Teresa and I retired to the bed. We lay on the bed, and asked if I really enjoyed the night. I moved her hand down my pants to show her how I felt.

The next morning, as we were leaving the room, Her co-worker named Steve walked out of the room next to us. He looked at us, smiled and asked if she enjoyed her evening. She asked why and he stated that he and his wife heard it all and it actually excited them so much that his wife got turned He told us later that week, that they could peek around the balcony and se into the room since the blinds were wide open. Teresa blushed and covered her face in embarrassment. Steve told her not to be ashamed, and asked if we could all go out to dinner. I told him yes as his door opened again. Steve introduced us to his wife named Jen. She smiled, shook our hands and we walked to the elevator together to head home. While in the elevator, Jen thanked my wife. When she asked what for, Jen said she watched it all last night on the balcony while her husband fucked her from behind. She said it rekindled the flame she thought they had lost. We exchanged number said goodbye and went our own ways.

A few days later, we received a phone call from Jeff. His wife and him were coming into town, and asked if we could do dinner. I told him of course and we looked forward to seeing him and meeting his wife. I told him that we are going to invite Steve and Jen and he asked if they were anything like me and my wife. I told him that we will find out before he gets here. lol

TxRowdy
TxRowdy
46 Followers
12