Teresa & Miles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither Teresa nor Miles knew Alicia was awake. She just laughed at both of them as she gathered her self, getting ready to go. Alicia sat up, sticking her head between the front seats. She first looked at Miles, then at Teresa.

"Well?" she asked. "Is that what you're going to do when you catch her?"

Miles didn't look at Alicia. Instead, he looked a Teresa the entire time.

"Now who has the vivid imagination?" he said. "How long have you been eavesdropping?"

"Don't try to change the subject. I asked a question. Is that what you want to do to my little girlfriend here? Do you want to do all those sweet little nasty things and make her feel, as you say, happy?"

Teresa parked her car in front of Alicia's apartment and pulled up the parking break. Alicia was almost leaning over the seat. She grabbed Teresa's hand, kissed it, and mumbled something about she better have a damn good time.

Teresa said she would probably just take him to his dorm and call it a night. She said she still had to drive back home, to some place called Rogers.

Alicia, as drunk as ever, kissed Teresa's hand again, then yanked Teresa's hand as well as lurching Teresa's body so that Teresa's hand sat right on his crotch.

After the initial surprise, his dick began to stir again. Miles didn't reach to move Teresa's hand. But she tried to move it back. Alicia, wasn't having that. She put her other hand on Teresa's wrist and kept it there. Alicia moved one of her hands on top of Teresa's and squeezed.

Miles' dick was getting hard, and Teresa felt it.

Alicia raised up, a bit. She took her hand off Teresa's hand and the other off Teresa's wrist. But Teresa's hand stayed there. Her fingers instinctively wrapping around Miles' bulging dick.

He was fully hard by then. Miles wanted to unzip his pants so Teresa could feel his flesh and he could feel her flesh on him. He didn't give a shit if Alicia was still there.

"See there," Alicia said, breaking the few seconds of silence and causing Teresa to take away her hand. "He does want to do those things to you girl. Look at him. He's a little, … not little, but he's excited. And from up here he looks like he could make you very happy."

Teresa didn't look at Miles. She was embarrassed that she let Alicia do that. She was more embarrassed that she so brazenly left her hand on his dick and actually grabbed it.

She knew Alicia was right. She knew what Miles wanted to do to her. She knew that he wanted to feel her up, from the inside. Even more, Teresa knew she wanted Miles to do it. It scared her a bit. She'd only known him a little more than an hour before and she was ready to fuck him. That wasn't like her. She wasn't a prude. She had her share of sexual experiences, but damn; she couldn't be that easy. She didn't know anything about him except what she had felt in her hands. And that much, she definitely liked.

"Miles, you still haven't answered my question," Alicia said, smiling. "You want to get happy with Teresa or what."

"What ever makes Teresa happy, Alicia," Miles said. "If it makes her happy, I'd be more than willing to do it ... at some point."

"At some point? What the hell does that frigid ass shit mean? At some point? Look at Teresa. Look at her. Can't you tell the woman is flustered and is getting horny? Can't you read those signals? Damn, boy, if you want some booty, you'd better get with the program."

Both Teresa and Miles were getting tired of hearing Alicia. It was time to get her out of the car. Miles leaned over to Teresa, whispered to her to follow his lead. Then he gave her a soft peck on the cheek that sent goose bumps over her body.

The reaction was not lost on Miles.

"Teresa, would you like it if I did those things to you," he asked.

"Yeah, I probably would ... at some point," Teresa smiled.

"At some point. Hmmmmmmmm. You know, I'd like to get to that point sooner. But, I can't seem to do it when there is so much interruption. You know, people yapping about this and yapping about that. Constantly yap, yap, yap. Don't you just hate a yapping person?"

"I know what you mean. Every time I think you're about to leave that teasing ... er ... ahh I mean, flirting phase and get into something more serious, there comes the yapping again."

"Oh. Fuck both of y'all," Alicia said. "I can take a fuckin' hint. Fuck you Miles! Fuck you Teresa! Both of y'all Fuck you!"

Alicia grabbed her stuff and opened the door. Before leaving she glared at Miles.

"You fuckin' better take good care of her," Alicia said, then leaned over to Teresa and before giving her a wink whispered, "Make sure he takes damn good care of you. Shit girl, I knew I should've kept dancing with him."

Just as Alicia turned to walk into the house, a car pulled up. Out jumped one of Miles' teammates. He grabbed Alicia's arm and began to drag her into the apartment.

Miles didn't like the way that scene looked, and he unbuckled his seat belt and started to go after them.

"Wait!" Teresa yelled as she grabbed his inner thigh trying to sit him down. "This shit happens all the fucking time. He's a jealous asshole and she's stupid for being with him. It's all fucked up. You'd only make things worse if you went in there. Just sit down please."

Miles looked down at Teresa's hand. It was inches away from his dick and even in his temporary state of anger, his dick started to stir again. Then Miles heard a man's screaming voice followed by Alicia's louder screaming voice. She was apparently giving as much as she was taking.

Miles opened the car door. He wanted to go in there, tell them both to stop and shut up. It would have made him more comfortable to know that Alicia was cool.

Then the apartment door opened. Miles quickly sat down, not missing the fact that Teresa's hand was still on his inner thigh. Alicia walked up to the car.

"Hey, I'll be all right," she said, then looked at Miles' crotch and giggled. "I see young, wasn't too worried about me any way."

Miles looked down, too. Then up into Teresa's eyes. Her hands didn't move, but his dick did. It had reached down until the tip was flush against her thumb.

Teresa slightly moved her thumb, slowly across the head of his dick. Miles smiled, leaned closer and whispered in her ear.

"You ready to go?"

Teresa took deep breath, sighed and said, "No."

"No?"

"It's crazy, but I want to see where this goes. I only met you two hours ago. I know that. But I'm starting to feel happy. I'm starting to feel happier than I've felt in a while."

"How about this, if we go, if we leave Alicia standing here with her 'stanky' alcohol breath and her cheesy grin, I'll make you feel like the happiest woman on Earth."

"How are you going to do that? And before you answer, I want details. I'm not putting the key in this ignition until I know how I'm going to be the happiest woman on the planet."

Miles put his left hand on top of Teresa's hand and turned his hips so he could reach her hair with his right hand. The turning also shielded his crotch from Alicia's view. With his hand on top of Teresa's, they reached up, grabbed the zipper, pulled it down. Out sprang his dick. But Teresa wouldn't look down. She maintained eye contact.

"I want to grab it," Teresa said me. "Can I grab it?"

"Yes ... but not here."

"Fuck you."

Miles moved his hand off hers, grabbed his dick and made sure the hardness of the shaft touched the backside of her hand, up to her knuckles and on to her fingers. She tried to turn over her hand so she could grasp his dick. But, I pulled it away.

"Fuck it," she said. "Lets go. Bye Alicia."

"See ya girl," Alicia said laughing. "Be happy."

Teresa pulled out of the parking lot. As she drove toward campus, Miles tilted the seat back and began to stuff his dick back into his pants.

"Don't put it away," Teresa said. "I still want you to tell me what I get."

She then reach over, acting like she was going for the gearshift and grabbed his dick instead.

In the faint light cast by the car's instrument panel, Miles saw Teresa's eyes grow wide. Her chest took in a deep breath, too. Miles gained satisfaction from reveling in hers.

"Well?" she asked after a few miles of silence with her just holding his dick. "What do I get?"

"Take a left at this next stop sign," he told her. "Yeah, right here. Now go up two blocks and hang a right."

"What's there?"

"Monkey bars, swings and ... a merry-go-round that I'd like to chase you around.

Teresa smiled and sped up a bit.

She made it to the park, got out of the car and walked over to the swings. A street light a few hundred feet away and a half moon were the only light. But they didn't need to see well anyway. Miles sat on a swing. Teresa straddled him, both of them holding onto the chains of the swing. Both of them conscious of his hard dick sticking up between them.

"Make me happy," Teresa said as she took her face down to his.

"No worries," he said.

Finally, the lips Miles been wondering about the past two and half hours, were on his lips. He broke the kiss with a smile.

"What?" she asked.

"What is today's date?"

"April 26th, I think."

"But it's passed midnight. So that makes it April 27, 1990."

"26th 27th what does it matter?"

"Something just tells me I'm going to remember this day for a long time."

"Then remember it by doing what you said you'd do."

"Which was?"

"Fucking, make me happy."

"Like I said, no worries."

Miles told Teresa to tightly grab the chains. He let go. With his hands free to roam, he did. He played with her toys, rubbed her waist, taking his hands around the small of her back and up to her neck. He began to massage her neck and shoulders. Teresa leaned her head back. Miles took advantage and lightly kissed her neck.

She sighed.

Yeah, April 27th was starting out pretty damn well.

Miles continued massaging Teresa's neck, pressing his fingers firmly and slowly rotating them in small circles. The soft mewls and moans Teresa made affected all Miles' senses. She was enjoying him as much as he was her. His hands came around to the front of her neck and lightly traveled up to her face.

They passed over her lips and cheeks as if he were a blind man "looking" at her for the first time. Teresa's head tilted up and she looked at Miles, leaned down for a kiss, but Miles had other ideas. He firmly but softly pulled her hair, tilting her head back and attached his lips to her neck.

He kissed and sucked here.

He kissed and sucked there.

Kiss here.

Suck there.

Miles was loving this. Teresa's hips were rotating. She was trying to move her crotch forward, closer to his dick. Teresa wanted some contact. So did Miles. But he wanted to prolong the sweet torment.

His hands left her hair and went to her butt. He kneaded it, trying to feel all of it at once. He wanted to sink his fingers into it and just squeeze. They kissed again, this time with more fervor. Their lips mashed together. Their tongues did a tango in their mouths.

Teresa's ass was in his hands. Her lips were on his, their tongues dueling, exploring each other as if the touch of tongues was life giving. His dick didn't know what to do. It had never been so rigid.

"It's your turn," Teresa told Miles.

"My turn for what?" he said.

"To grab the chains. Because I want to play with your toys."

"Teresa, I think playing with your toys is so much more fun. Your toys are softer, more squeezable. There are more of them, and I haven't even explored them all."

As Miles was running his mouth, Teresa smiled and looked at him with half closed, almost glazed-over eyes. Her breathing was slow but deep. Miles continued talking.

"Look at this," he said, grabbing her butt. "I know you feel your own ass whenever you're alone, don't you? I would if I had your body; I'd feel myself up all the time. These thighs and hips are no different, nice and thick. They're the kind of thighs that look like they can take a pounding. They're baby-making thighs. I could slide my dick inside you and feel your thighs, your ass and your hips and would be happy."

"Oh, so you could?"

"Yeah, I could. But I wouldn't stop there. I'd make sure you were on top of me so I could watch your stomach and your waist as your hips grind, slow then fast. My dick inside you, straining, wanting to give you everything it has. You'd feel its twitches, knowing your pussy was the cause of my pleasure."

Miles tilted up and kissed Teresa again. This time softer, almost lovingly. His hands left her thighs, traveled to her crotch and up over her stomach and to her breasts. Still kissing him, Teresa took a deep breath and arched her back. Her nipples got hard under his touch. Miles played with them as she broke the kiss.

"This is unfair," she said.

"What is?"

"I want to let go of these chains so I can play. I want to touch you like you've been touching me. I want to put my hands on your ass and squeeze it. I want to feel you thighs, your hips, your stomach. I want to see if they are powerful enough to give me the intense attention I deserve. I want to wrap my fingers around your cock again. I want to explore it and look at it. I want to know if it looks as good as it feels in my hand. I want it inside me – at some point. I want to feel the weight of your body on top of mine – at some point. I want to feel your dick inside my pussy, your dick making my pussy happy, your dick making me happy – at some point. That's what I want, that's why this is unfair."

And Teresa let go of the chains. Thinking fast, Miles grabbed the chains and leaned back so they wouldn't fall. Miles slowly slid off the seat of the swing so the two were standing. Teresa had her legs tightly wrapped around his back, supporting her 5-feet, 6-inch frame.

"Sorry," she said, with a slight smirk, probably realizing Miles' face went from lustful to frighteningly anxiousness. Miles walked them to a nearby picnic table where he sat with her still straddling him.

Then she played. She ran her hands over his back, his shoulders, his arms and chest then down to his stomach. Reaching his stomach, her eyes looked into his and grew wider. She touched his chest again, almost like she was inspecting it, not enjoying it, but actually poking him. She did the same to his stomach.

"What's wrong?" he asked her.

"Could you take off your shirt?"

"Take of my shirt?"

"Yeah, I want to see your body."

Miles stood and turn the two around so that Teresa was sitting on the table and he began unbutton his shirt. Teresa sat almost anxiously, her legs still spread around Miles' thighs and butt. Her hand went straight to his dick and she slowly stroked it as she reached with her other hand, trying to open his shirt. Miles saw her looking down. She was straining to see what is in her hand. But he knew it was too dark.

Lifting Teresa again, Miles took her to another concrete table. This one had a different angle, one they could both see each other better because the streetlight was closer and was blocked by fewer trees. Her hands were still wrapped around his dick.

Finally she could see and tilted her head down to look. But he stopped her, holding her head in his hands and kissed her again.

Teresa's grip tightened.

Miles' dick got harder.

She squeezed even more.

His dick responded.

"Take it off," Teresa said referring to his long-sleeve shirt.

Miles finished the button and took off the shirt. He then took off the thin t-shirt beneath and sat that beside her, too. Miles put his hands back on her thighs. But Teresa she pushed him back, bringing her gaze up his torso. Her eyes went from his waist to his biceps to his chest to his abs, back to his chest and to his forearms.

"My God," she whispered. "I didn't think ..."

Her voice drifted off as a she began to rub his body, trying to touch him everywhere. This time she was more intent. The probing was gone. She seemed to want her hands in one place but every place at one time.

It was much like Miles wanting to feel her body. He wanted to concentrate on one spot and simultaneously be all over her.

"Oh my God," she said again then looked at him. "You're fucking gorgeous. I thought you were, well, I, I thought you were a little pudgy. I mean, I knew you were big and had buffed muscles. But my God. Why do you wear such baggy clothes? Why do you cover up all this? You're fucking beautiful."

Teresa couldn't stop staring. He had told her that he was an athlete. She figured he wasn't a very good one because he was overweight. Or at least he looked overweight he a pants three sizes too big and a shirt equally as large.

Teresa shook her head back and forth. She looked up at the moon, then toward the street light and finally at the houses in a distance.

He eyes came back to Miles. And she close them while caressing his chest and his abs. Miles knew something was wrong. He didn't feel right.

"What's up," he said. "What's going on? Hey, I'll put my shirt back on."

Miles reached for his t-shirt and Teresa stopped him.

"No, don't do that," she said. "I want to see you. I told you, you're beautiful. Your body is beautiful. I want to look at. I'm just mad at me now."

"What are you mad about?"

"I thought I had resolve. After dropping off Alicia, I knew I wanted to make out with you. I wanted to kiss you and feel you. I wasn't going to fuck you. Not tonight, anyway, but at some point, as you said. But the swing was so sexy. You were into me, digging my body, playing flirting games with my head. They just made you more desirable. I knew I could take it a little further, maybe even give you a hand job or something. I'm not a prude, not a virgin, but even that would have been way out of character for me."

"So what did I do wrong, or if I'm hearing your correctly, what did I do right?"

"You took off your shirt. And Miles, the resolve I thought I had is gone. It's history. I'm sitting her on a bench in a park in the middle of Fayetteville. There are houses within a hundred yards of us, and I don't care. My panties are wet, and I so fucking want to fuck you right now. I don't even care if you believed me when I said going this far this soon is out of character for me. I don't care what you think about me tomorrow. I don't care if you even call me or talk to me again. But for until the sun rises or the cops come or somebody else rushes us away from her, I want you to fuck me. My God, Miles you're going fuck me now. I just met you. I know that. I'm sorry for acting this way. But you're going to fuck me no. No. I'm not sorry. I don't care that I just met you. I want you to fuck me. I want to fuck you. I can see and feel you want me just as much."

"And how do you know that?"

"Your lips don't lie. Your tongue doesn't lie. Your hands want to explore my cracks and crevices more than they already have. Your dick is hard, so very hard. It desperately wants to be inside me. I can feel the pre-cum coming out. Your dick is telling the truth. It's telling me you want me. But most of all, your eyes and you voice. They're telling me you want me to fuck you as much as I want you to fuck you. They're telling me that you are passed the point of no return. They're telling me that you would do anything to me right now. They're telling me that you will fuck me and love every second of my pussy wrapped around your dick as your ass muscles pound it in and out of me, making me happy."

"I love it when you talk like that."

"Put your dick inside me, and you'll hear a lot more."

Miles kissed Teresa again. She was right. He did want to fuck her more than anything. There was something cool about her, something that made him comfortable. She thought he was overweight, yet she still wanted to mess around some. She enjoyed his company, his flirtations. She was digging him as much as he was her. He thought about that as he lifted her and put his t-shirt under her ass.