Teresa Scalia: Main St. Mechanical Malfunctions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

"Good God somebody help me!" Michelle cried out. Of course absolutely no help was forthcoming as Michelle's only ally, Teresa Scalia, had been forcibly removed from the area by her husband. Having no luck with blind groping, she pivoted to her right. Now facing the liftgate she got both hands on her rapidly ascending dress and frantically tried to free it. The dress material was firmly hooked on the corner chain cleat. Michelle bent her knees and pulled with all her might. Her dress was now just below the swell of her very ample derrière. By now the marching band and the football team had joined the spectators. The football team especially enjoyed the show that was being put on. Suddenly the upward motion of the lift stopped. What had happened was the lift bed was now level with the bed of the truck and at the end of its vertical travel.

For a brief moment Michelle felt a little relief "Oh thank God it's not moving. Maybe I can get myself unhooked now."

Kathy saw that the liftgate had stopped moving. She also saw that Michelle was feverishly working on freeing herself. Kathy had one other button to push on the control panel. Unsure what its function was Kathy went ahead and pushed the STORE button. Unwittingly Kathy had put into motion Michelle's final comeuppance. The STORE function was to raise the gate from the horizontal position to vertical, hinging on the truck bed. This of course would take Michelle's wardrobe to new heights.

"Oh no!" Michelle felt the gate begin to rise again even more rapidly than before. The dress fabric was tight across Michelle's derrière as she pulled back trying to resist. Her dress was sliding through her hands. Michelle could maintain her modesty no longer as the rear hem quickly slipped over her bottom up to the small of her back. The entire football team and several of the other spectators let out a cheer as Michelle's ample bottom clad in dark violet silk trimmed with white lace bikini panties came into view. She let go of her ever rising dress and try to cover herself with her hands. As the dress continued its vertical climb the snuggly fitted bodice was turning inside out and straining to fit over Michelle's large bust. Michelle's arms were forced above her head as her dress and jacket were pulled up. The dress material and jacket were over Michelle's head blocking her vision and her arms were trapped above her head. The gate reached its apex and stopped. There Principal Smithson was, virtually trapped and nearly stripped by a mechanical device. Michelle struggled to pull her arms free. She pulled to the right and to the left. Her arms began to slip out of her jacket. Michelle was still being held by the bunched fabric of the bodice. Truth be told it was Michelle's big boobs that were holding things up. Feeling the opportunity to free herself Michelle pulled with more force and took a step backwards. The bodice began to peel off catching the underwire of her bra. Michelle gave one last pull for freedom. Her arms and head came out from underneath the fabric and Michelle stumbled backwards a few steps. The spectators gave another cheer at the site of the now completely dis-dressed school administrator. More than a few of the men in the crowd and the entire football team were enjoying the sight they had been given. Namely Michelle Smithson in nothing more than her bra and panties. Her tan skin was indeed quite flawless. Michelle's strong legs and thighs blended well into her round and voluptuous derrière. Which was given a bit of a boost by her wedge sandals. Michelle's matching violet and lace bra had suffered a bit of a relocation. The force of the bodice peeling over the bra had pushed the cups partially up Michelle's boobs. A shocked Michelle looked up at her sundress hanging from the corner of the liftgate.

"My dress, it can't be. Why then I must be..." thought Michelle who then took stock in her now changed appearance. She looked down to see nothing more than her exposed lingerie. Seeing that her bra had been pushed up on her breasts she quickly used both hands to pull the cups back down to the proper position.

Roxanne took a few steps closer to Michelle, put her hands on her hips and gave Michelle a long appraising look up and down. "Why Ms. Smithson should you ever decide to change careers I think I could find something for you to do at my club." Roxanne mocked.

Michelle spun around to face the mocking strip club owner. It was then she noticed that she was surrounded by a laughing and jeering crowd. She instinctively crouched and attempted to cover herself with her arms.

"All these people laughing at me!" Michelle thought. "I need to get out of here now." Michelle dashed from the truck toward the sidewalk giving everyone a nice look at her bouncing boobs and derrière. The crowd did not readily part for the underdressed principal. Michelle tried to force her way through several locations unsuccessfully. Observing all of this Roxanne decided it was time to really take matters into her own hands. Michelle was again trying to push her way through the crowd when she felt someone grab her left wrist. She turned to see Roxanne.

"Let go of me! " Michelle yelled as Roxanne pulled her away from the phalanx of spectators.

"Ms. Smithson I think it's time for you to experience some old-school discipline." Roxanne said. Roxanne then started dragging the very resistant Michelle off the street towards the curb. Michelle fought back as best she could pulling against the physically superior Roxanne. "Would you excuse us please." Roxanne said to the spectators gathered on the grassy part of the parking. The folks readily moved out of Roxanne's path. As they parted Roxanne's destination was revealed. Namely one of the several park benches that were distributed on both sides of the Main Street. Michelle did not know exactly what Roxanne had in mind with old-school discipline, but when she saw that she was being taken to the bench a distinct fear erupted.

"She can't! She wouldn't dare! I can't let this happen!" Michelle thought. Michelle fought even harder trying to dig her heels into the grass and break Roxanne's hold on her. She even went so far as completely squat with her pantied derrière sliding on the grass. As they got to the bench Michelle stood straight and tried to connect with an openhanded slap. Roxanne adroitly avoided the slap and was a little amused that Michelle would try that.

"Now that is going cost you, honey." With that Roxanne sat down on the bench and pulled Michelle down across her lap. Michelle kicked and squirmed and Roxanne had to use both arms to hold her in place. Kathy had been close throughout. Roxanne enlisted her for some help. "Kathy would you care to do the honors?"

"It would be my pleasure Roxanne." Kathy responded. Kathy then leaned down close to Michelle's ear and whispered "This is what I owe you for that interview. I hope you enjoy it"

"You can go to hell." Michelle said vehemently.

"Let the games begin!" Roxanne announced to the crowd. Kathy then raised her hand, paused for effect, then delivered a good spank to Michelle's plump butt. Michelle gritted her teeth and said nothing but continued to struggle. Kathy continued to lay on spanks on Michelle's silk covered bottom. After a good dozen had been delivered, Kathy stopped. Michelle ceased her struggles and lay still, her arms still held tight by Roxanne.

"Maybe they're finished and they'll let me go." Michelle thought. "My butts burning as it is."

Roxanne thought for a moment and said to Kathy "Let's up the ante, shall we?" Roxanne gave Kathy an obvious glance towards Michelle's panties.

"Capital idea Roxanne." Kathy said with enthusiasm.

"Up the ante? What does she mean?" Michelle thought. Michelle lay still and looked straight ahead not knowing what to expect. Then she felt something touch her near the waistband of her panties. What Michelle felt was Kathy's fingers slipping under the waistband. Michelle looked back in horror as you watch Kathy take down her panties.

"Not my panties! She can't!" Michelle thought frantically.

Kathy pulled the panties down over the full part of Michelle's buttocks and then slid them to her upper thighs. Michelle's tan skin was definitely showing a red hue.

"Thank you Kathy, I think I'll take a turn now." said Roxanne.

"Oh no." Michelle thought despondently.

"Just a second please, there's one other thing I'd like to do if you don't mind." Kathy said Roxanne.

"Please go right ahead Ms. Benson." Roxanne said. The two women had really taken a condescending tone.

"One other thing? What the hell does she have in mind?" Michelle pondered.

Kathy then turned her attention to Michelle's bra. Pulling back on the elastic at the rear closure, Kathy let it snap Michelle's back with a little force.

"Stop it you bitch! Leave that alone." Michelle protested and resumed her struggles.

"Now, now, now, such bad language." Kathy scolded. Then she unhooked Michelle's bra and slipped the straps over her shoulders. "She's all yours, Ms. Starr." Kathy said to Roxanne.

"Why thank you Ms. Benson." Now it was Roxanne's turn. Michelle's right butt cheek received a hard slap from Roxanne. Roxanne's hand lingered on Michelle's butt for a moment and gave a quick caress. Then Roxanne resumed in earnest. Loud cracks could be heard as Michelle's bottom took the punishment. The only spanking previous to this that Michelle had experienced was at the hands of Barbara Anderson. Although painful, Kathy Benson's applications were barely the equal. What Michelle was experiencing now was nothing like she'd ever experienced before. Roxanne was not only forceful but skilled in the application.

Michelle could struggle no longer and lay still across Roxanne's lap. Roxanne released her arms, but continued raining spanks down on Michelle. Michelle raised herself to her elbows and grunted with each spank. Her head would drop and then raise and then she would turn to try to see her punisher. Michelle's ass was now taking on a red glow from her hips across her butt cheeks to her upper thighs as Roxanne was an even distributor of spanks.

Michelle had given up and was submitting to Roxanne. She could no longer fight against the superior woman. Strange and new thoughts were swirling in Michelle's head. What was most difficult for her was accepting the fact that she could be bested. Previously Barbara Anderson had ambushed her, but Michelle got her revenge later and was confident Barbara was no longer any threat. This woman was different not only physically superior she had a confidence that Michelle found not only irresistible but arousing as well.

Roxanne ceased the punishment of Michelle's ass. Her left hand lightly rubbing one cheek then the other while her right hand caressed the backs of Michelle's thighs.

"I think Ms. Smithson has had enough for today." Roxanne said to Kathy. Roxanne gripped Michelle's upper arm and guided her from across her lap. As she rose to a standing position Michelle's bra fell off the ground exposing her round breasts with light brown areola and fully erect gumdrop nipples. Michelle's hands flew to her abused bottom for some soothing rubs.

Roxanne stood next to Michelle put a hand on her bottom and leaned close to whisper in her ear. "Now what just happened here is for what you did to Kathy. But I do think you did enjoy it. And if I'm right look me up sometime. It could be enjoyable for both of us." Roxanne gave Michelle's bottom a couple gentle pats and then look to Kathy. "Ms. Benson our work is done. Shall we go?"

"By all means Ms. Starr." Kathy replied as he gave each other a high five. Both women walked off arm in arm leaving Michelle standing at the bench. Michelle watched them walk off and regain some of her senses. She ceased her ministrations to her spanked butt and pulled up her panties that had gathered at her ankles. She then picked her bra up off the ground and covered her breasts, holding the bra on with one arm.

"Hey Ms. Smithson you may be able to use this." Someone from the crowd called out as her denim jacket landed at her feet. Michelle picked up the jacket and used it to cover her lower half tying the arms to secure it. She then looked around with contempt and all those who had witnessed her humiliation. She ran a few fingers through her hair, straightened her back, pushed her chest out and walked through the crowd to her parked car. All the while thinking about Roxanne Starr.

obo
obo
89 Followers
12