Teresa Scalia: Riot in the Ring

Story Info
Two upscale soccer moms get into a catfight with 2 strippers.
13.1k words
4.33
36.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

Mark Anderson and Dominic Scalia were meeting in Dominic's office planning a major fundraiser for their Men's Club. The club was providing financial assistance and support to construct a new recreation facility for the youth of their city. The event, catering to the more affluent male population, was to be a night of boxing followed by an auction of donated items. The donations ranged from restaurant gift certificates, auto service coupons, and works of art, up to the grand prize of a 10 day tour of Europe.

"Mark I think we have everything in place for the big night. We could use someone to assist the auction, any ideas?"

Mark thought for a moment, "Why don't we have Barbara and Teresa work the auction? I think you and I can afford to give them a small budget for some new dresses. And it would be a nice touch to have them involved."

"Well, it might be all right." said Dominic somewhat dubiously. "They've certainly had a history, but things have been relatively quiet for almost a year. I'll approach Terri and see what she thinks. Let me know what Barbara says and we can finalize things."

"Did anything get settled on hiring round card girls?" asked Mark.

"I left that in Bill Wilson's hands and he's told me it's all taken care of."

"Any ideas who he hired?"

"Nope, I just told him to make sure he gets two girls that look good in bikinis and don't mind strutting their stuff. I talked to him yesterday and everything is finalized."

"Okay great. I'll talk to Barbara about the auction and let you know. Looks like we're going to have a big success." said Mark as he got up to leave. "I'll talk to you in a couple of days."

Indeed, things had been very quiet between Barbara and Teresa for almost a year. Surprisingly the exhibition they had put on at the community theater remained a secret kept from all except those in attendance that night. Both women had maintained their normal lives but had little contact with each other. Socially or otherwise. Roxanne Starr, owner of the gentlemen's club and orchestrator of Barbara and Teresa's public tryst, still ran her business and was prospering. She had no contact with either woman since that night and had not used any of the extremely incriminating video, shot that evening, to her personal advantage.

Dominic Scalia walked into his home calling for his wife "Teresa where are you?"

Teresa answered "I'm down here in the exercise room."

Dominic went down the stairs to the finished basement where the Scalias had a variety of exercise equipment including a treadmill, an elliptical machine, the stair climber and several free weights. Teresa was on the stair climber and Dominic enjoyed the view from behind as he watched the movements of her ass while she exercised. Her powder blue leotard had more than just the beginnings of a wedgie that Teresa had evidently not yet noticed.

"Well I think Mark and I have the fundraiser planning finally put to bed. How would you like to help with the auction?" Dominic asked.

"I thought this was an all-male affair. Why do you want me to help with your auction?" responded Teresa.

"Mark and I thought it'd be a nice touch to have you and Barbara assist the auctioneer. You know, two attractive women in the ring to help run the price up on the auction items."

"Barbara! Of all the people in the world! Are you serious?"

"Yes I am serious. I see no reason why you can't do this little thing for a very good cause. Besides it's been a long time since you and Barbara have had any problems." said Dominic sternly.

Teresa got off the stair climber. Picking up the towel from the guard rail, she wiped the perspiration from her face and arms. Flipping the towel over her shoulder she put her hands on her hips and regarded her husband.

"Look Dominic, I've stayed away from her for a year for more reasons than you'll ever know. I'm not interested in doing this at all."

"Grow up and start acting like an adult. You will participate, you will act like a lady, you will be charming and that's that. And to soothe your wounded pride, I'll give you $5,000 to buy a new outfit for the evening. Just make it something that will make those bidders get out their checkbooks. You know show off those assets." Dominic gave Teresa a pat on the fanny as he walked away from the exercise room.

"Barbara Anderson, I can't believe it." thought Teresa. Memories and feelings were stirring. Things that Teresa had tried to suppress. Teresa reached back with both hands to pull the leotard free from between her cheeks.

"Well, at least I can buy some new clothes."

Over at the Anderson household, a similar conversation was taking place.

"Oh no Mark, there's no way, I'm not doing that." said Barbara across the dinner table from her husband. "I am not going anywhere near that woman, much less participate in anything with her."

Mark countered "You and Teresa's problems are in the past. Here's a chance for you to prove to everyone that bygones can be bygones and that you two can behave as adults around each other."

"Mark you know as well as I do it's never my fault when Teresa and I have a dustup. She always starts it." complained Barbara.

"Baloney" said Mark "you've been as much as fault as Teresa or possibly more so. Plan on being there. Buy a new outfit, I want you to look nice for the donors. Get something that shows off your legs, you know, something that looks good with heels. I want those bidders so distracted by you they won't realize how much they're spending."

"Well I suppose if I'm being forced into this. How much can I spend on clothes?" asked Barbara.

"Spend as much as you like dear. I want everyone to see and appreciate how lovely you are." said Mark in his most flattering tone.

Later that evening, Barbara was alone with her thoughts. She recalled all the events in her life with Teresa. The last being most unique. "I suppose it won't be too bad. We'll just stand around trying to look like we don't know each other."

Everything was set for the big night. A boxing card of five contests was scheduled with the auction immediately following the last bout. The attendance exceeded all estimates. There were a number of invitees, but as word got around town about the event, many tickets were sold at the gate. And at $250 a ticket, the money was adding up. Hors d'oeuvres, an open bar, and fine cigars were available. There were close to 500 guests in the house all of which were male. The only females were the waitstaff and the round card girls. Bill Johnson had done an outstanding job. Both girls were very attractive and a nice contrast to each other. One was obviously Hispanic with dark hair well past her shoulders and dark eyes. About 5 foot four in height, she had strong but attractive legs that led to a nicely rounded and full Latin derrière. This girl also had a very ample bust to balance out her bottom half. The other round card girl was very "girl next door". Her hair was light brown and just to her shoulders. Having an athletic look, her breasts weren't overly large, one could say average, but were very perky. This girl's best feature were her legs. Which were long by any standard and perfectly defined. And she had a very cute bottom. Both were wearing Hawaiian print string bikinis with ties at the middle of the back and neck for the tops and at each hip for the bottoms. And to provide a small bit of modesty both girls wore a short wraparound cover up that also tied at the hip.

The bouts were well under way. Mark and Dominic were watching how the evening was progressing.

"Well buddy, if things keep going as they are it looks like we're really going to have a success." said Mark to Dominic as they were counting the gate receipts in the cash room.

"I've been so busy I haven't had a chance to watch any of the fights. How are they going?"

"The matches have been competitive and I think our donors are enjoying them. The last fight is a 10 rounder and they were just starting the eighth round when I came back here. Actually they're right on time. It's about 10:45 and I told Barbara to be here around 11."

"That's good, I told Teresa the same thing."

"I'll tell you one thing Dominic, Bill Wilson did an outstanding job with the round card girls. They are both gorgeous."

"Do you know where you found them?"

"No he didn't say. Come on we can lock this up and take care of the cash later. Let's go out and catch the last couple rounds then get set up for the auction. Our wives will be here by then and we can get them started."

The husbands walked out of the cash room and onto the arena floor where ringside seats had been held for them. Bill Wilson was also at ringside seated next to the round card girls. Mark and Dominic took their seats just at the end of the eighth round. Hearing the wolf whistles and cheers, Dominic looked up into the ring. His mouth dropped open when he saw none other than Kathy Benson parading around the ring with a large number nine held over her head.

"Bill, where the hell did you get these girls?" Dominic asked.

"I hired them both from that strip joint out at of the edge of town. You know the one that red head with the big boobs runs."

"Shit, that's the dancer Teresa caught me with in that club. If she sees her Christ only knows what will happen." Dominic whispered to Mark.

"It's too late to do anything now, we'll have to just see what happens." Mark told Dominic.

The ninth round was getting under way and Kathy made her way down the steps from the ring. She spotted Dominic and immediately took the empty chair next to him. Seeing where Kathy was seated, the Hispanic girl walked over and took the empty chair next to Mark. Bill Wilson had made sure both girls knew who had hired them for this evening. For whatever reason, Bill had hinted to the girls that there might be opportunities for more compensation than just the agreed-upon fee. All depending upon their behavior towards their employers.

"Hello Mr. Anderson, my name is Maria. I'm very grateful you hired me for this for this event. I think it's such a worthy cause and I think you're to be commended for doing all this work."

Mark was flattered by Maria's praise and turned slightly in his chair to face her.

"Thank you very much and I must say that you are an important part of tonight's events. I think more people are paying attention between rounds rather than during the rounds."

Mark and Maria continued their conversation and pretty much ignored the boxing action going on in the ring. Maria placed a hand on Mark's shoulder and slid over to be closer to him and so she could be heard over the cheering of the crowd. At the same time Dominic and Kathy Benson were getting reacquainted.

"Mr. Scalia I'm so glad to see you. I was so worried about you after that incident at the club." Kathy said in wide-eyed innocence.

"Please call me Dominic and everything is fine. You're looking as lovely as ever."

"Why thank you Dominic. I can tell you're keeping in shape." Kathy said this as she slid her hand over Dominic's arm. Kathy also got closer to Dominic to be heard over the crowd noise.

Outside the arena, a Lexus SUV pulled up to the entrance and stopped. The driver side door opened and first one then two black stockinged legs appeared. Teresa stepped out and surveyed the scene while she fluffed her hair with her hands. She made a quick inspection of her appearance and adjusted the hem of her skirt that had ridden up during her exit from the Lexus. Teresa had indeed followed Mark's instructions on her apparel for that evening. Her selection was a black strapless cocktail dress. Cut low in the front to display Teresa's rounded cleavage, the fit closely followed her curves. The skirt portion was very snug over the hips and was only slightly longer than midthigh in length. The total effect of Teresa's fashion choice was to highlight three areas of physical importance. In top to bottom order Teresa was featuring her breasts, her ass and her legs. Teresa also wore a matching short sleeved, short waisted jacket. The black fabric, of which the outfit was made, had many reflective spangles. Black high heels completed her look. Teresa's hair was worn loosely about her shoulders.

Teresa handed the keys to the valet parking attendant and was about to enter the arena when another vehicle pulled up. Of course she immediately recognized the vehicle and the driver.

Barbara carefully exited her Escalade making sure to keep her knees together as she swung them out to the pavement. She stepped away from the vehicle as the parking valet took over and drove away. Also making a quick inspection, Barbara ran a hand over the back of her skirt hoping to smooth any wrinkles created in driving to the arena. Barbara's fashion selection for the evening was a white halter top cocktail dress. The neckline did have a sufficient plunge to draw attention to Barbara's cleavage. The halter closed behind her neck and flattered Barbara's attractive shoulders and the open back extended to her waist. While Barbara's cleavage was indeed attractive the hemline of the flowing skirt was designed to highlight her legs. It was a varied hemline with the front nearly 4 inches above Barbara's knees and tapering to calf length in the rear. Obviously a design to highlight Barbara's outstanding legs. Those legs were encased in sheer white stockings and topped off with white heels. Barbara's hair was done in an up sweep and added to an air of sophistication.

Barbara and Teresa were about 20 feet apart when they turned to face each other. A slight breeze fluttered Barbara's flowing skirt. The same breeze wafted through Teresa's hair. The former adversaries and former lovers took a moment to appraise each other.

"Teresa has managed to pour herself in that outfit, but it fits her perfectly. It certainly shows off her chest. I wish she would turn around, I'd love to see how that skirt fits that butt of hers." Barbara was thinking.

Teresa had thoughts of her own "She does have a set of legs and she knows it. And that halter does make the most of what she has in the boob department. I bet poor Mark paid a pretty penny for that outfit."

Barbara took the initiative and approached Teresa. "Hello Teresa, you really look stunning tonight."

"Thank you Barbara, you're looking very well yourself."

Barbara took a deep breath "Look, Mark asked that I be here tonight to help with the auction. That's all I want to do. Can you understand that?"

"Yes I understand completely. Dominic asked me to be here as well. I don't understand this logic, but then I wasn't given much of a choice. Let's make the best of this evening."

"Fair enough, well I guess we should go in and see what we're supposed to do."

Inside the arena the 10th round was underway. Dominic and Mark were still in their ringside seats with the company of Kathy and Maria on either side of them. Both girls had gotten particularly friendly by keeping a hand around the shoulder of their companion and occasionally letting their other hand stray. And both men were not doing any complaining about what was going on. Barbara and Teresa walked into the arena area side by side. Halfway down the aisle to the ring Barbara got a clear view of the husbands in their seats. Barbara stopped in her tracks and grabbed Teresa by the arm. She recognized both women who were cozying up to the husbands.

"Teresa look over there to the left of the ring. It's Mark and Dominic and I know those two bitches who are sitting next to them."

"I can't believe it! It's that little slut Kathy Benson. Who's that Latin girl trying to get her hooks in the Mark?"

"Oh I'm afraid I know her quite well. That's Maria. She worked at that club Roxanne Starr owns."

"Barbara is that the cocktail waitress you tangled with in the strip club?"

"Yes that's her all right. Look at our husbands. Those two sluts have their hands all over them." Barbara paused for a moment "How did you know about the strip club?"

A sly smile came over Teresa's face when Barbara asked that question.

"Barbara" Teresa said in a mock serious tone "don't you remember the videotape? I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had a look at that footage."

Barbara succinctly replied "Oh, yes." She had forgotten that her debasement at the hands of Maria had been recorded for posterity.

"Why did she have to remind me of that? Damn her." Barbara thought to herself.

"Why are they wearing bikinis in here? Good Lord do they purposely want to look like whores?" Teresa wondered out loud. Of course neither woman was familiar with boxing and the tradition of round card girls.

Teresa was beginning to fume. She wasn't going to tolerate any misbehavior with Kathy Benson and her husband. Barbara was upset as well, but again recalled how Maria had bested her in front of the gentlemen's club patrons.

"Come on Barbara, let's go say hello to our hubbies."

The wives slowly walked up to where Mark and Dominic were seated. Deep in conversation with their bikini-clad friends they had no idea their wives were watching their every move. Kathy and Maria were engrossed in their conversation as well, possibly with dreams of enhanced income earned through special favors. Maria had her hand around Mark's neck and was slowly stroking his earlobe. Her other hand was resting high on his thigh and with an occasional gentle squeeze was dangerously close to invading crotch territory. Truth be told, there was a bit of "tenting" to be seen in the front of Mark's Dockers. Kathy was twirling a lock of Dominic's hair around her index finger as she slid her other arm around his waist.

The wives observed this behavior for a few seconds then Teresa broke the spell.

"Hello Dominic, I'm here for the auction. What are we selling? A 2 for 1 deal on under dressed sluts?"

Barbara spoke up "Good evening Mark. Getting acquainted with a new friend?"

Both husbands looked up in shock having realized what they were doing and that they were busted. Mark and Dominic jumped to their feet to greet their wives.

"My goodness both of you look exquisite tonight, don't they Mark. Teresa was going to surprise me with her new dress. Teresa you look stunning." Dominic was trying to smooth things over.

"Barbara you look great and that dress is terrific." Mark blurted.

"Save the complements for a few minutes boys. There's something I need to take care of." Teresa said as she turned her attention to Kathy Benson. "I don't know what you're up to. If you know what's good for you, you will leave now. We don't need any little bitches around here."

"Listen Mrs. Scalia don't order me around. I am here being paid to do a job and I don't work for you." Kathy stood to face Teresa.

Barbara placed a hand on Teresa's arm "Take it easy Teresa. We are going to be ladies tonight."

While Kathy and Teresa were having words, Maria rose from her chair and stepped to Barbara's side.

In a mocking low tone Maria whispered "Why I do believe it's Mrs. Barbara Anderson. How lovely to see you. And I indeed have some fond memories of you. Bent over that cocktail table with my hand in your panties. Was it as good for you as it was for me?"

Barbara quickly spun to face Maria. Her expression at first was fearful but quickly evolved into self-righteous confidence.

"Shut up. I'm not taking any of your crap. As Teresa said why don't you and Ms. Benson leave?"

"Well Mrs. Anderson I have to work for a living and this is a paying job. I don't get paid until the job is finished and as of right now it is not finished. So I'm not going anywhere."

Up in the ring the last bout had finished and a table was being set up to hold the auction items. The auctioneer completed his preparations and made announcements to the crowd.

"Okay gentlemen our auction is about ready to begin. We have many valuable items all donated for this most worthy cause. We ask that you bid high and bid often. To help us show off the items for sale will be our two lovely round card girls Kathy and Maria! How about a big hand for the lovely ladies."

obo
obo
89 Followers