Teresa Scalia: Riot in the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will you look at that! Her tits are all the way out of her dress and the dumb bitch doesn't even know it!" Maria laughed. Maria also took note of Teresa's nipples and their slightly increased state of arousal.

"Do you believe me now, I told you there were real." chided Kathy.

A late arrival walked into the arena just in time to see Teresa's embarrassing exposure. Acting as agent for her employees, Roxanne Starr was in the house. Stopping in the aisle to watch the show, Roxanne discovered what all the cheers were about. She laughed to her self at seeing Teresa once again exposed to the public. What was especially amusing was that Teresa had no idea of the state she was in. Finding her way to where Dominic and Mark were seated, Roxanne greeted the husbands.

"Well boys, looks like one of your wives are having another episode of her recurring public nudity." Roxanne said with amusement. All the husbands could do was to shake their head in dismay and take comfort in the fact that they were raising more money in this auction than they ever had anticipated.

When Barbara first glimpsed Teresa's exposed boobs, her first inclination was to stand back and let events happen as they may. Barbara had taken a personal hand in a few of Teresa's public exhibitions. After all Teresa had caused Barbara more than a little public humiliation herself. But Barbara's better side took control and she went to Teresa's aid. Teresa was almost to the end of the table where Kathy and Maria were standing. Barbara rushed over to Teresa and was passing in front of the bikini girls. As Barbara approached, Kathy extended her leg to attempt another trip. Kathy was successful and Barbara tripped on Kathy's high heeled foot, stumbling into Teresa from behind and giving her a bit of a push. Of course being jostled like that even more of Teresa's breasts popped out of her dress. Teresa looked back at Barbara with annoyance.

"Barbara what you doing. Can't you be more careful?" Teresa snapped.

"Teresa for God sakes you're coming out of your dress. Looked down at yourself."

Teresa did indeed lower her gaze and was shocked to see both her breasts completely unfettered by the cups of her black dress. Instantly she dropped the painting in front of her to attempt to cover up.

"Barbara take this thing and hold it in front of me."

Barbara did as requested. Turning her back to the crowd, Teresa cupped her left breast with her right hand while using her left hand to pull up the top of her dress. She repeated the process and returned her other breast to the confines of her dress. Hearing laughter close by, she looked over to see Kathy and Maria having a good laugh at her expense. Kathy could not resist a verbal jibe.

"I must ask you Mrs. Scalia. It seems you find the need to bare some parts of your body every time we're near each other. You have a secret crush?" Kathy taunted.

Maria felt the need to chime in "Having a little problem Mrs. Scalia? Lovely rack you have there."

"Those bitches. I've had all I'm going to take from them." muttered Teresa to Barbara.

"I've had it with them too, but let's be smart about this and wait for our chance." Barbara advised.

"All right, I guess so." Teresa conceded.

The painting was sold and given the commotion caused by Teresa's impromptu titty show, the auctioneer decided to let the bikini girls present the next items. Two more paintings were being sold as a set so both girls would have something to show to the attendees. The girls were facing the crowd and were standing about 6 feet in front of the table, each with a painting in hand as the auctioneer gave his description of the items. Barbara motioned to Teresa and both women stealthily slipped in behind the girls. Neither Kathy nor Maria was aware that the suburban wives had come up behind them. Barbara pointed to the string ties that secured the bikinis. She mimicked grabbing the string and pulling slowly. Teresa nodded that she understood Barbara's plan. Barbara had strategically noticed that all the ties were simple bows and it would be no problem to release the knots.

Teresa was positioned behind Maria and Barbara was behind Kathy. Teresa had delicately captured one string of both the top and back ties of Maria's bikini bra. Shockingly, Barbara was a bit more devious. She had taken hold of not only the string tie securing Kathy's cover up, but both ties of her bikini bottoms. At the auctioneer's cue the girls moved forward. On the first step the slack was taken out of the strings. On the second step the knots started to come undone. The knot at Maria's back was first to come loose, quickly followed by the tie at her neck. Maria thought she felt a little something as she began her walk, but failed to stop in time. Just as knots were released, Maria made a quick turn to her right which helped gravity take over. The top fell to the floor allowing everyone and un-fettered view of Maria's breasts. Very firm, Maria's breasts barely swayed when unencumbered by the bikini. Her areolas were dark brown and her nipples were the size of gumdrops. Maria felt the fabric of the bikini bra brush against her nipples as it slipped off and she felt it again as it brushed against her lower belly and thighs on its trip to the mat. At first Maria gave a casual glance down to her chest, then did a double take as she realized her boobs were out for everyone to see. She dropped the painting and covered her boobs with her arm while she squatted down to retrieve her top.

Holding two strings in one hand and one in the other, Barbara let Kathy virtually walk out of her bottoms. The cover-up dropped first and brushed the front of Kathy's thighs as it fell off. The front and rear panels of the panties drooped immediately, but the bottom was briefly held up between Kathy's thighs at the crotch. Kathy took another step and the bottoms fell completely off. This brought a roar from the crowd that topped all others to that point. It was evident that Kathy was creative with a razor as her pubic hair was shaved into the shape of a heart. Kathy had no clue the cover-up had been stripped from her and she continued to display the painting. However when the air of the arena swirled over her bared ass and pubic area, she made a quick visual check. Seeing her bikini bottom laying on the mat and her honey brown pubic hair exposed for all to see, Kathy quickly dropped the painting and tried to replace her bottoms. It was a quick peek for the crowd as Kathy scrambled to cover up. Teresa and Barbara of course were roaring with laughter having turned the tables on their two antagonists.

"I love it when a plan comes together Barbara." Teresa crowed. "Oh Maria, Maria something wrong there? Did you lose something?" mocked Teresa. Maria had her back to both women as she put her bikini bra back on. Pretending not to hear the insults, Maria was preparing herself to take action.

"I think she did lose something Teresa. Hey Kathy dear, you are most creative. Before you took up stripping, I thought you were a physical education major not an art major. And what an unusual medium to work in, pubic hair! Who knew!" Barbara said with obvious glee.

Kathy heard the taunts as well, but was in the awkward act of getting back into her bikini bottoms. Humiliating as it was, Kathy didn't hesitate in slightly spreading her legs to correctly orient the article of clothing. She didn't bother retrieving the cover-up, but did tie more than a simple bow to secure the bottoms. Kathy was preparing her self for more than just a return to modesty.

Maria picked the painting up from the mat, turned and walked towards Teresa. Maria tossed the painting onto the table to free her hands. Face-to-face with the Italian soccer mom Maria wasted no time with words. Quick as a flash she gave Teresa a slap flush on the right cheek. Maria followed that with a quick slap from her left hand on Teresa's other cheek. Having gotten the advantage of surprise, Maria then used both hands to get a solid grip on Teresa's hair. Teresa responded with a couple slaps of her own, but they were ineffective as Maria's arms were blocking. Rather than grab Maria's hair, Teresa clutched at her bikini top. Tugging left and right Maria's breasts were soon freed from the top. As they struggled Maria pushed Teresa back against the table. Teresa's butt was against the edge of the table and she was almost pushed off her feet and onto her back. Just as she was about to go backward the table began to slide on the mat.

While this was going on Kathy had charged at Barbara. Barbara was ready and managed to land the first slap. Kathy returned the favor and soon they were both locked up with grips on each other's hair. Their struggles took them to the middle of the ring.

Seeing her girls locked in battle with the suburban housewives, Roxanne gave the husbands a prediction.

"Gentlemen, your two precious spouses are in deep trouble. I guess you're getting more than of a show than what you'd planned on. And I think I'll help things along. You boys just stay here and enjoy things."

Mark and Dominic were certainly not moving from their seats. Roxanne rose from her chair and went up the stairs to the ring apron. Standing in one corner she watched the action. Both cat fighting pairs were still on their feet and amazingly all four were still in their high heels. Maria and Teresa were struggling against the table trying to get an advantage over each other. Maria's hold on Teresa's hair was solid. Teresa had each of Maria's wrists in her hands as she tried to break the hold.

Kathy and Barbara were in a back-and-forth battle in the open ring. Kathy's attack on Barbara's hair had pulled the up sweep hairdo loose and Barbara's blond locks were trailing down her back and shoulders. Thwarted in her effort to break Kathy's hold on her hair Barbara changed the focus of attack. Both hands groped over Kathy's boobs searching for some fabric to clutch. Finding a grip on the bikini top, Barbara pulled it down allowing Kathy's boobs to pop free. Firm and perky Kathy's tits were very similar in size to Barbara's. The classically pear-shaped boobs had medium brown nipples that always pointed up. Thinking she could get Kathy to break off the fight, Barbara groped for Kathy's bikini bottoms. Her hands found the string ties on Kathy's hips and were pulling hard trying to loosen the knots. Unfortunately for Barbara, the knots were no longer simple bows and would not be easily untied. Finding no success there, Barbara grabbed the bikini bottoms in an attempt to inflict on Kathy an uncomfortable wedgie.

Barbara had her back to the corner where Roxanne was located and was too busy struggling with Kathy to notice anyway. Kathy did manage a look in that direction and saw Roxanne standing on the ring apron. Roxanne signaled to Kathy to try and work her way over to the corner. Kathy welcomed the change in strategy as Barbara's attacks on her bikini were starting to turn the tide. She started pushing Barbara closer to the corner and managed to position her a couple feet from the ring post. Staying outside the ropes, Roxanne reached over and acquired a good handful of Barbara's hair. Barbara's head jerked back and she nearly fell as Roxanne pulled her into the corner. Trying to prevent being pulled backwards, Barbara released her hold on Kathy. Barbara reached behind her head and grabbed the wrist of whoever was attacking her. This gave Kathy a chance to break away. Kathy took a step back, took a few deep breaths and looked to Roxanne for instructions.

"Kathy go help Maria with that other bitch. I'll take care of Blondie here." ordered Roxanne.

After pulling the wedgie out of her ass and slipping her top back over her boobs Kathy was unable to resist a cheap advantage. Kathy let Barbara have a parting slap on the face as she turned to go to Maria. A twinge of fear knifed through Barbara's belly. She knew that voice.

"Oh no it can't be that's Roxanne Starr" Barbara thought in a panic.

Fighting harder to get away from the grip on her hair Barbara struggled mightily grabbing at Roxanne's hand and wrist, but Roxanne was holding fast and had an idea on how to further secure Barbara. With her left hand firmly gripping Barbara's hair, Roxanne used her other hand to grab the fabric of Barbara's skirt. Barbara felt the pull on her skirt and began to worry about what Roxanne was up to.

"What's she doing?" Barbara thought. "Get your hands off me Roxanne." warned Barbara.

"Now, now Barbara, let's not get snippy. I just think these fine people here should see a little more of you." Roxanne chided.

Pulling and raising the hem, Roxanne had the intentions of using the skirt to tie Barbara to the ring rope. The hem rose in front, again revealing Barbara's stockings and garters. Barbara could feel her skirt being pulled up against her will, but could do nothing to prevent it. She tried to squat down , but the grip on her hair prevented that and when she did lower herself she caused her skirt to rise even higher. Barbara could feel the fabric slide across her legs that were becoming more and more exposed. She squirmed and tried to cross her thighs over each other in a futile attempt to stay covered. Roxanne continued gathering the fabric and soon Barbara's skirt was entirely above her waist and tightly pulled behind her. Barbara did create a fetching sight. Her flat tan belly was heaving in her exertion and provided a contrast to her white lace thong, matching garter belt and stockings. As her derrière was uncovered, Barbara could feel the cool metal of the ring post against her skin. Wrapping the material around the middle ring turnbuckle, Roxanne effectively used it to secure Barbara. Barbara was tiring and could no longer keep up the intensity of her struggles plus she was aware of her state of undress.

"Hello Barbara nice to see so much of you again and hopefully in a few minutes I'll see even more of you." cooed Roxanne into Barbara's ear.

Barbara's eyes went wide in fear as she now knew what Roxanne's intentions were.

At the other side of the ring up against the table Teresa and Maria were still on their feet with a solid grip on each other's hair. Maria's bikini top was literally hanging by a thread and both of her boobs were in the open-air. Those gumdrop nipples were stiffening and her areolas had wrinkled. Surprisingly, Teresa was still fully covered, but Kathy's arrival would change that. From behind, Kathy grabbed Teresa's hair. Teresa felt this new challenge, but could do nothing about it. She wasn't going to let go of Maria knowing if she did her fate would be sealed. Teresa tried to kick at the attacker behind her and the attacker in front, but was ineffective with both. Part of that was caused by Teresa's increasing fatigue. Although she worked out regularly her stamina was no match for Maria's.

"Kathy I've got this bitch handled. Let's put on a real show. This housewife likes to show her self off so we'll help her. Find the zipper to her dress." ordered Maria.

Now it was Teresa's turn to get a scare. When she heard the word zipper she knew full well what the two bikini bitches we're going to try. Teresa gave another effort to pull free of Maria, but just didn't have the strength. Kathy needed no encouragement to follow Maria's instructions. Even though Teresa was moving quite a bit in her struggles, Kathy quickly found the zipper tab at the back of Teresa's dress. With a quick tug the zipper opened its full length to Teresa's lower back. At once the back of Teresa's dress pulled apart and she immediately felt the effects. Although they stayed up, the cups of her dress fell forward and away from her breasts. And she could feel the cool air invading what was once securely covered skin. Fearing the worst, Teresa fought as hard as she could. Her struggles caused the top of her dress to flop back and forth against her nipples. Even though she was in the middle of a battle Teresa was feeling the effects of her dress tapping and rubbing the tips of her nipples. She was slightly distracted as she felt some pleasurable sensations as her nipples stiffened even more. Kathy slipped the palm of her hands up the front of Teresa's dress. Fumbling for a grip Kathy managed to brush her fingers over Teresa's stiffening nipples. Feeling her nipples tweaked Teresa jerked forward with some force into Maria. All three women took a few stumbling steps but maintained their balance. Kathy finally got a grip on the dress's bra cups and pulled down. The bodice of the dress was equipped with stays that maintained some rigidity in construction and allowed for the strapless style. Because of the stays, the bodice folded forward in a single piece, revealing the white lined bra cups, rather than crumbling together as loose fabric, when Kathy tugged. Because of the tight fit around her hips and butt Teresa was temporarily saved from a complete divestiture of her clothes. Kathy couldn't get the dress down any further.

Watching Kathy and Maria at their work, Roxanne got some ideas of her own. Barbara was firmly secured with her skirt tied to the turnbuckle and Roxanne's grip on her hair. This gave Roxanne a free hand with which to work some mischief. Barbara continued to make a few halfhearted struggles, but was beginning to resign herself to her fate. Roxanne examined the back of Barbara's neck and specifically was looking for the closure on her halter. Running her fingers underneath the fabric of the halter Roxanne found the clasp.

Barbara knew immediately what Roxanne was up to and tried to put up more of a fight. What she didn't realize was that her struggles were weakening the stitches of her dress in the waist area. After all that dress wasn't constructed to be used as a restraint device.

With Barbara moving back and forth and tossing her head Roxanne was having a little trouble opening that clasp one-handed. On the fourth try it popped opened and the halter straps fell forward. Her halter dress having low back style, Barbara wasn't wearing a bra. As the halter fell forward Barbara's bare breasts made their debut in the spotlight. Barbara had a very respectable set of boobs with quarter size pink areolas. Her nipples could be described as pencil eraser sized and were certainly showing some arousal. What was unusual, and in fact very attractive, was that Barbara not only had tan lines on her butt but also on her chest. Her creamy white boobs with the pink nipples really stood out against the background of her lovely tanned skin. Barbara had both hands on Roxanne's wrist. However if she didn't give up her grip she'd be topless. Barbara opted for modesty and relinquished Roxanne's wrist. Crossing both arms in front of her Barbara kept covered herself.

Barbara was merely postponing the inevitable as Roxanne had more mischief afoot. With the halter released, Roxanne's hand probed between the ring post and Barbara's back searching for a zipper. Roxanne's fingers followed along the curve of the scoop back dress knowing she'd find the tab at the bottom of the curve. And sure enough it was there.

Again Barbara knew what was going on when she felt that hand on her back. She tried to press into the ring post and prevent Roxanne from finding the zipper. Her efforts were a failure. Roxanne found the zipper tab and tried to lower it. Evidently caught in some fabric, the zipper would only moved a couple inches. Roxanne worked the zipper and back and forth two or three times to free it. To Barbara's distress the zipper was freed and Roxanne opened it up to the maximum.

Teresa was still locked in battle with Maria. The top of her dress down to her waist, and she could do nothing to cover up. Kathy was determined to get Teresa's dress completely off and had hooked her fingers around the fabric at Teresa's waist. In her haste Kathy had also captured the waistband of Teresa's panty hose. Pulling with all her might Kathy was making slow progress. The dress had just passed over the top of Teresa's hips when Kathy realized she was yanking the pantyhose as well as the dress. Kathy pulled her hands free and got a new grip on the dress alone. Still tugging hard on the tight fitting skirt, Kathy had barely gotten it down to the swell of Teresa's ass. Maria was frustrated with the slow progress.