Teresa Scalia: Riot in the Ring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We're not done bitch. I want to get a real good look at that big ass of yours." Maria told Teresa.

Teresa was now more fearful than ever for she thought Maria was after something more than just her clothes.

With that Maria let go of Teresa's hair. Shocked that Maria had given up her advantage, Teresa reached to her waist and grabbed the bodice of her dress. Maria got a firm grip on the material as well. The two women struggled back and forth with Teresa pulling up as Maria was pulling down. While this tug of war was going on, Kathy was squatted behind Teresa, her face level with Teresa's ass and both hands gripping the skirt portion. The dress wasn't going to take much more of this abuse. Kathy's constant jerking succeeded in splitting the seam on either side at Teresa's hips. Yanking down on the fabric, each side of the skirt began to split open. Kathy could feel the fabric giving way and gave a strong pull. Both seams failed completely and Kathy tore the fabric all the way down to the hem. Teresa immediately ceased the tug of war with Maria when she felt the fabric tear away from her bottom. She looked back over her shoulder to see that Kathy had completely exposed her derrière. While Teresa was distracted, Maria jerked the front of the dress away from Teresa's hands. That was all that was needed. The ruined dress fell to the floor, bunched at Teresa's ankles. Teresa made futile attempts to cover herself with one arm over her breasts and the other over the front of her crotch.

Kathy and Maria both took a step back out of the spotlit circle to admire their work. The spotlight shone on Teresa in all her distressed glory. Her hair was a mess and she tried to push it back out of her eyes. She made no attempt to gather the dress at her ankles in fact she forgot it was there. She began looking for an exit but it was difficult to see anything out of the spotlight beam. She dropped her hands and turned to the right. This afforded the many patrons a clear view of Teresa. As Kathy had explained to Maria, Teresa's breasts were all her's. Nicely round and with a minimum of sag they were truly magnificent. Aroused by her combat and the dress rubbing on them Teresa's nipples were very hard. The areola puckered and wrinkled. Of course her boobs were heaving up and down as she was trying to catch her breath. The waistband of Teresa's black pantyhose had been rolled down to the top of her butt but the hose itself had not suffered any runs. She was having a slight problem with her high waist black lace panties as a serious wedgie had occurred. Pushing her hair back with both hands she thought she heard Barbara.

Teresa had indeed heard Barbara. Barbara was doing her best with the predicament Roxanne had put her in. Her halter top released and the back of her dress unzipped, Barbara was yelling at Roxanne to leave her alone. Desperate to get away from her, Barbara bolted forward as Roxanne let go of her hair. 50% of the stitching failed and it gave Barbara the false indication that she was pulling free. Barbara lunged forward again and the remaining half of the stitching was torn lose. Barbara took four or five stumbling steps forward. The straps of her halter pulled through her hands as she was tripping. Catching herself in the middle of the ring Barbara regained her balance. Looking down at herself Barbara saw that her escape came with a penalty. She realized that she had pulled herself completely out of her dress. Naked to the waist, a shocked Barbara did nothing to try and cover herself. Barbara's quarter sized pink areolas were showing the same stimulation as Teresa's. Nipples hard and pointing to the sky everyone could see the excellent tan lines on Barbara's boobs. Her chest was heaving as well from her exertion. Highlighted in the spotlight of her own Barbara was a sight for the crowd. High heels, stockings, and garter belt were on view but the highlight was her thong. Hiding nothing of Barbara's very cute butt, the white lace thong was most attractive.

Teresa took two steps toward Barbara but caught her ankles in the remnants of her cocktail dress. Pitching forward Teresa fell to the mat. At this point Roxanne entered the ring carrying the two stools used by the fighters between rounds.

Roxanne called to Maria and Kathy "I think you know what comes next for these two. And this furniture will come in handy."

Kathy and Maria knew exactly what Roxanne was talking about and each took one of the stools and placed it in ring center directly across from each other. Barbara was still frozen even after seeing Teresa trip and fall. Teresa was trying to get to her feet and had gotten to her hands and knees. Maria took a position directly behind Teresa. Before she could rise Maria began to peel Teresa's pantyhose over her hips and butt.

"What are you doing!" screamed Teresa.

Attempting to escape, Teresa tried crawling forward on all fours. Maria's hold prevented her from getting away and actually helped her peel the pantyhose completely away from Teresa's ass to her thighs. Teresa's panties stayed in place. Maria then pulled Teresa to her feet by the hair.

Barbara was shocked out of her stupor when Kathy stepped up in front of her and got a handful a blond hair. Leading the soccer moms around the ring both girls approached the stools.

"Now we'll really have some fun you stuck up suburban bitch." threatened Maria.

Taking a seat on the stool, Maria yanked Teresa down over her lap. She controlled Teresa's left arm which was pulled behind her back. The stool gave Maria just enough space to get Teresa positioned across her thighs. Teresa kicked her legs and tried to slip away, but Maria pulled her back onto her lap. Teresa stopped her kicking and lowered her legs with her toes just touching the mat. Maria looked down on Teresa's round ass and contemplated her next move. Slipping her hand under the panty's waistband Maria gave Teresa's left butt cheek a squeeze. Teresa gasped and jerked her head back.

Still feeling defiant, Teresa protested "Get your hand away me."

"What's the matter honey? I was told you like girls." Maria said as her hand made his way to Teresa's other butt cheek.

Teresa dropped her head in resignation. Her bare boobs were rubbing against Maria's firm thigh and Teresa could feel the heat emanating from Maria's bare skin to her belly. Maria continued her gentle massage and with the back of her hand worked the wedgie out of Teresa's butt. Teresa shuddered when the fabric pulled free. Sensing that her victim was right where she wanted her, Maria slowly worked Teresa's panties down.

Directly across from the brunette duo, Kathy took a seat on the stool and pulled Barbara across her lap. Barbara squirmed and kicked but was controlled by the grip Kathy had on her hair. Barbara was slipping off Kathy's thighs when Kathy used Barbara's garter belt as a handle and pulled her back into position.

"Mrs. Anderson it's time we stopped struggling because you know what's coming next." Kathy said in a most snotty manner.

"What do you mean what's coming next?" Barbara responded as if she didn't know.

"Just this sweetie." Kathy said as she smacked her hand against the right cheek Barbara's white bottom.

"Oh, oh, my." Barbara groaned.

Barbara's head jerked back in reaction to Kathy's spank. Kathy laid on another this time targeting Barbara's other cheek. Barbara dropped her head and Kathy could tell, as Maria had with Teresa, that her victim was in the palm of her hand. Releasing Barbara's hair, Kathy put her left hand over the small of Barbara's back and began a concerted spanking effort. After a couple smacks Barbara's head rose and she arched her back trying to look back at what Kathy was doing to her ass.

Teresa's panties had joined her pantyhose at the mid thigh level. Maria continued her caresses and squeezes almost soothing Teresa. Sensing that Teresa had given up Maria released her arm. Teresa moved her freed arm to the mat and used it to support herself. With her left-hand free Maria traced her fingertips down Teresa's side. Finding the swell of Teresa's boob Maria cupped it in her hand. The hard nipple finding space between her index and middle finger. After giving the breast a few gentle squeezes Maria then put her arm over the small of Teresa's back. Lying over Maria's thighs with her head down Teresa had relaxed and was unprepared for what followed. With a force Teresa had never experienced in her life, Maria laid the first spank onto Teresa's ass. Taken totally unaware, Teresa gasped and her head shot back. Maria followed with another spank on the other cheek.

"OH MY GOD!" Teresa cried.

Pausing diabolically between blows, Maria distributed equal punishment to both cheeks. Teresa had experienced spankings in the past at the hands of a number of people both male and female. Her husband, Mark Anderson, Roxanne Starr and of course Barbara Anderson had all punished her beautiful butt. But those encounters were nothing compared to this. Evidently Maria had a technique that could put more force into her hand than any of Teresa's previous spankers.

Teresa's head would drop and she'd raise it and drop again. She squirmed and bucked and cried out but Maria held her in place. Teresa clenched her fists in pain and frustration as Maria punished her ass. As Barbara had done, Teresa pushed her torso up with her arms and arched her back to look back at what Maria was doing. In wide-eyed wonder Teresa could see Maria's hand rapidly making impact with her round bottom. Teresa's ass was rapidly turning a hot cherry red as Maria showed no sign of stopping. Teresa's thighs had been held tightly together at the beginning of Maria's assault. As the spanking went on her thighs parted and her legs were spread as wide as the bunched pantyhose would allow.

Barbara's white bottom was achieving its own change of color with red being the primary hue. Barbara's thighs were coming apart as well. Kathy took advantage and laid on a few slaps just below Barbara's butt. Barbara would look back and then drop her head. Finally she gave up and dropped her head into submission, but curiously she arched her butt slightly. Kathy's smacks to Barbara's ass stopped. Barbara reacted by looking up in Kathy's eyes. As Kathy looked her in the eye she put her right hand between Barbara's thighs and cupped her pussy.

"Next time honey, we'll pay little attention to this." said Kathy as she gave the white panel of the thong a subtle rub.

Kathy shoved Barbara off her lap and onto the ring floor. Kathy looked over to Maria to see how she was progressing.

Maria's punishment of Teresa's ass had not slowed. Teresa had grabbed the leg of the stool for support and was pounding her fist on the mat. As quickly as it began the spanking ceased as abruptly. When the spanking stopped Teresa laid still over Maria's lap. Using both hands Maria lightly caressed the sphere of Teresa's ass. The red glow had spread from Teresa's sacral dimples over the curve of her buttocks to her upper thighs. Maria's right hand traveled over the swell of Teresa's ass to the thigh of her right leg. Maria's fingertips gently worked their way to the inside of the thigh and then upward to the terminus. Teresa made no effort to prevent Maria's exploration and even tried to spread her legs a little more, but she did again raise herself with her arms and looked back. Slowly the fingertips explored the lips of Teresa's pussy and found an abundance of wetness. Cupping Teresa's face with her left hand, Maria bent down and pulled Teresa to face her.

"You did enjoy that didn't you? I knew you would. Let's meet again some time and I'll teach you a few things. But I have to tell you, you've got the best ass I've ever had my hands on." Maria whispered in Teresa's ear.

Releasing her face Maria gave Teresa a shove and pushed her to the floor. Maria stood and again covered her breasts with her top. Kathy walked over to her and arm in arm they exited the ring with Roxanne Starr. Both Teresa and Barbara had risen to a kneeling position and were trying to soothe their abused bottoms with her hands.

Absolutely no one had left the arena during this entire episode. The auction, of course, had been prematurely stopped and there are still items to sell. However no one in the crowd was interested in buying anything. Dominic and Mark entered the ring with blankets and covered their defeated wives. The husbands led their wives out of the ring and the arena.

Postscript: Although all the auction items were not sold, including the European trip, the event was an outstanding success. As was earlier stated, there were some very well to do gentlemen at this event. In show of appreciation for what they had witnessed one of them made a donation for 50% of the construction costs on the new recreation center. He also challenged his fellow attendees to match that donation. Which they did in short order. As a result the project was fully funded!

What remains to be seen is if there will be a balancing of accounts other than financial with suburban wives and strip club employees.