Teresa Scalia: Showdown at the Hoedown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

At first Barbara felt a trickle of cold liquid followed by a flood of icy fluid. The torrent filled the back of her shorts and the crushed ice easily slipped between Barbara's nether cheeks. Barbara let out a whoop and in shock jumped to her feet with both hands grasping her chilled derrière. Teresa and Michelle rose to their feet as well as did several of those seated surrounding the area. Barbara spun around to see her two foes having a good laugh at her expense. Once they saw Barbara's soaked derrière the other spectators began to chuckle and comment as well. "It almost serves her right wearing those tacky looking shorts." one female observer said to another.

"These margaritas have a rather chilling effect don't they Mrs. Anderson?" taunted Michelle.

Barbara just looked at the two scheming divas, not certain what action to take.

"And I think what needs to happen now is to warm that chilled bottom."

Teresa leaned over to Michelle, placed a hand on her back and said "It's all yours now honey. Have fun." With that, Teresa stepped away and let Barbara and Michelle face-off. Seeing Teresa back off and figuring it was just her and Michelle, Barbara took the initiative. Using her own drink as a weapon, Barbara tossed the contents of her glass into Michelle's face. Michelle was taken by surprise and Barbara used it to her advantage. Stepping up onto the split log bench she quickly closed the distance between her and her foe. There is very little room between the benches not much more than 2 feet so both women were very close to each other. Barbara's target was the scoop neck of Michelle's T-shirt. She gained a good grip on the shirt with both hands and pulled down with all her strength. Michelle had modified the shirt by cutting out the hem of the collar and increasing the open area to show off her cleavage. Lacking a hem, the cotton T-shirt fabric ripped open right down the middle. Michelle's mint green bra made its debut. The lace cups were of minimum size and already Michelle's ample boobs were straining to get free. Barbara didn't make an immediate assault on Michelle's bra. Instead she decided to do a little trash talking of her own.

"Principal Smithson, didn't you get enough the last time? And whose bottom is going to be warmed?" Barbara said.

Michelle grasped one half of her ruined T-shirt and used it to wipe the stinging margarita from her eyes. Determined to get her revenge on Barbara, Michelle made her move. With shocking swiftness Michelle delivered two quick slaps to either side of Barbara's face. Before Barbara could react Michelle reached over Barbara's shoulder and got a solid grip with her left hand on Barbara's ponytail. Barbara tried to retaliate by snatching at Michelle's bra. She did succeed in pulling the right cup down and releasing Michelle's large boob. But Michelle countered with a sharp yank on the ponytail which stopped Barbara quickly. Barbara then tried using both hands to free her hair. Both women were stumbling back and forth stepping on each other's feet in the small space between the benches. They finally wrestled their way to the end of the row giving them both more room to maneuver. Michelle would not give up her grip on Barbara's hair and Barbara still struggled to break Michelle's hold. Michelle's right hand was free and found its way to the front of Barbara's blouse. Her fingers searched for the button front and soon found it. Michelle hooked her fingers inside the blouse and yanked it open. Being a snap button front, Barbara's blouse opened easily, but was held together at the midriff by the knotted ties. Now it was time for Mrs. Anderson's lingerie to make its debut. Barbara had selected a light pink silk bra with black lace trim. The cups were of the sheerest material and were nearly transparent.

Maria had watched all this unfold from the bar. She closed out the cash drawer and pocketed her tips as she stepped in front of the bar tent to watch the two combatants. Seeing both women in a slight state of undress was really amusing to her and also slightly arousing. She did have some fun memories of Barbara.

Teresa as well was having a good time watching the action, although she wished that her friend Michelle would be doing better than she was.

It appeared that Michelle and Barbara had reached a stalemate. Barbara had gained a handful of Michelle's hair and Michelle was trying to break that hold with her right hand while maintaining her grip on Barbara's ponytail with her left hand. Both women's cowboy hats and long since been knocked to the ground. Teresa observed that there was a stalemate as well.

"I'm going to have to do something to help Michelle." Teresa thought. Teresa walked up to the battling ladies and got behind Barbara. Michelle made eye contact with Teresa and knew that she was there to assist. This gave her more resolve to maintain her hold. On the other hand, Barbara was unaware that Teresa was advancing on a rear attack. Teresa gave Michelle a wink and reached around Barbara's hips to the front of her cutoffs. Quickly removing the bandanna belt, Teresa went after the button closure. Fully engaged in her struggles with Michelle, Barbara was not aware of Teresa's actions concerning her cutoffs. From behind Teresa slid her hands around Barbara's waist and felt for the button. She quickly opened the closure and found the zipper tab with her right hand. With a quick tug the zipper was fully opened. Teresa then got a good grip on the waistband and commenced to lower Barbara's shorts. Barbara felt her zipper open and the feeling of her shorts coming off. Michelle could see what Teresa was up to and strengthened her hold on Barbara. Barbara couldn't see who or what was trying to pull down her shorts but she struggled as best as she could.

"My shorts! Something's happening to my shorts!" Barbara thought to herself.

The cutoffs were so tight Teresa could not yank them down in one motion. She would pull on one side and then the other eventually making progress. The black lace trim of Barbara's pink silk panties soon came into view. With a few more healthy tugs Teresa got the waist of the shorts over the swell of Barbara's bottom. Barbara could feel she was losing her cutoffs and glanced down to see her panties in full view. Teresa gave one last good yank and Barbara's daisy dukes dropped to her boot tops. They lingered there for a moment but the motion of Barbara's legs soon had them tangled around her ankles.

"I'm in my underwear in front of all these people and I can't get away from this bitch." Barbara was beginning to panic.

Mrs. Anderson was certainly now at a disadvantage. Her blouse was wide open and now her shorts had been dropped to her feet. This caused a great handicap for Barbara as now she was hobbled by her own shorts. Seeing Barbara stripped of her cutoffs gave Michelle a boost in confidence and in resolve to get the best of her opponent.

"Now I've got blondie right where I want her. She's gonna find out what it's like to be on the receiving end." Michelle thought.

Maria had been watching the whole scene and when Teresa interfered it was an affront to Maria's sense of fair play. "That sneaky Scalia bitch" Maria thought. She then decided to take some action herself. Confident that she could get the best of any of the three combatants, Marie decided to make an intervention of her own. Ever since their episode at the Home and Garden Show, Maria had a simmering attraction/obsession/grudge for Teresa. This was her chance to act on it. Sitting on the bar was a half pitcher of margaritas. Maria took the pitcher and added a scoop of crushed ice. Giving the mixture a quick stir to blend it through, she walked towards Teresa.

Michelle was now thoroughly controlling Barbara. Hampered by her tangled cutoffs around her ankles, Barbara's footwork amounted to shuffling. In their struggles they had worked there way from the log seating and were getting close to the dessert table of the buffet. During the battle Michelle's right breast remained out of her bra and her left breast was dangerously close. A good deal of light brown areola was exposed with the nipple straining at the edge of the cup. Michelle's denim miniskirt was riding up as well revealing her full and rounded derrière. With just an occasional teasing glimpse of her pastel green thong running between her cheeks.

Teresa hung back and let Michelle go at it, but was close enough to help if needed. With the pitcher of ice and margaritas in hand Maria approached Teresa from behind. Maria tapped Teresa's bare shoulder to get her attention. Teresa turned around at the touch and came face-to-face with her Latin foe.

"My dear Mrs. Scalia, you look so hot tonight I think you need to cool off." With that Maria poured the entire pitcher directly down Teresa's cleavage. Teresa gasped in shock as the icy mixture covered her breasts and flowed between them to her belly. The crushed ice filled her cleavage. Maria dropped the pitcher to the ground and grabbed Teresa's Stetson by the brim with both hands. With one good tug Maria had the Stetson down over Teresa's eyes. Teresa was in shock from the freezing drench she had just received and the sudden plunge into darkness. She immediately tried to raise the hat from her eyes, but it was solidly wedged over her head. Seizing the opportunity, Maria went to work on the lacing of Teresa's bustier. She undid the simple bow and started to pull the lacing from the eyelets all the while Teresa struggled with her blinding hat.

Hearing Teresa squeal in reaction to the cold, Barbara looked to her left to see Maria locking up with Teresa. Barbara tried to resist Michelle as best she could, but was being pushed backward. Her movement was stopped when she backed into the dessert table. The table height was just below Barbara's derrière at her upper thighs. The table was filled with several pastries and confections and a number of pies.

By now Marie had completely unlaced Teresa's top. What Maria discovered to her frustration was that undoing the laces did not allow her to strip Teresa of her bustier. Determined to get Teresa into a state of undress Maria lifted the front edge of Teresa's top to get to her jeans. Opening the button, Maria quickly opened the zipper fly. Teresa could feel Maria's hands on her pants and knew what Maria would do next. Maria got a grip on Teresa's jeans and started to peel them off. No easy task given the fact of their extreme tightness. She had them down just to the swell of Teresa's hips when suddenly the world went black.

With Barbara backed up against the dessert table, Michelle was unable to get any sort of advantage. Using all her strength she pulled back and Barbara took a couple shuffling steps forward. Then Michelle reversed her motion and drove Barbara backward. The sudden reversal of direction threw Barbara off balance. Stumbling backward Barbara once again struck the table and sat directly onto a lemon meringue pie. Feeling the oozing pie filling around her ass Barbara looked down at the table and saw an opportunity. Releasing her grip on Michelle with her right hand Barbara picked up a chocolate cream pie. Michelle saw her grab for the pie and was one step ahead of her. When Barbara made her throw, Michelle ducked. The pie missed Michelle completely and unfortunately for Maria, and fortunately for Teresa, struck Maria full in the face.

"Oh no, what've I done?" said a dismayed Barbara. Barbara then dropped her guard and let go the grip she had on Michelle with her other hand. Michelle reacted instantly. She grabbed Barbara's open blouse and pushed it back over her shoulders and then down over her arms. With the knotted front holding securely, Barbara's arms were pinned to her sides. Michelle now had complete control over her. Once again using Barbara's ponytail as a handle, Michelle pulled Barbara off the table. With her head pulled down by the hair, Barbara followed Michelle's lead. The lemon meringue pie, pie plate and all, was firmly adhered to Barbara's derrière as she shuffled as best she could to keep up with Michelle. They were headed toward the log benches and Barbara feared what Michelle was planning.

Teresa finally got her hat up over her eyes and tossed it to the ground. In front of her she saw Maria's face covered with chocolate cream pie, her vision completely blocked. The long black laces of her bustier dangled in front of her. Maria had both hands on her face trying to wipe away the pie. Then Teresa got an inspiration. Pulling the laces from the last pair of eyelets Teresa quickly wrapped them around Maria's wrists and bound them together. Maria felt the binding effect of the laces and had removed enough the pie to be able to see once again.

"What are you doing? Let my hands go!" Maria yelled at Teresa.

"Oh no dearie, it's my turn now." Teresa now began her assault on Maria. Interestingly she had no inkling that her jeans had been completely opened in the front and had been partially lowered to her hips. This partial addressing revealed the front of Teresa's red wine colored thong. She then grabbed Maria's red sash wrap that was around her waist. There was no hook or pinned closure it was merely tucked to secure it. Teresa found the loose end and began pulling it toward her. Maria was compelled to spin in place as Teresa reeled in the sash. When the sash came free, a dazed Maria struggled to keep her balance from the dizzying spin she'd just been forced to experience. Teresa folded the sash over one arm as she had further plans for this item of clothing. Getting a good grip with both hands on Maria's coal black hair, Teresa led Maria over to the benches. Maria struggled as best she could but with her hands bound and Teresa holding her by the hair she was forced to do as Teresa willed. Teresa led Maria to the end of the log bench. At this point one might think Mrs. Scalia would do the usual over the knee position. However Teresa did have a little more respect for the combative abilities of Maria than some of her other foes. Teresa decided to use a more restrictive approach. Maria was forced to her knees at the end of the bench. Teresa pulled her forward by the hair until her torso was prone on the bench her knees just touched the ground. Pulling Maria's blouse partially up and the waist of her skirt partially down Teresa began wrapping the sash under the wooden bench and around Maria's waist.

"Damn you, you bitch! What do you think you're gonna try with me?" protested Maria as she strained against the binding sash.

"Well, I think I've got something in store for you. Who knows? You may even like it." Teresa countered. Making sure the sash was secure, Teresa traced her fingers down Maria sides and stopped at her hips. It was then that Teresa realized her jeans were open. She quickly pulled them up and put the zipper back in place.

"You bitch don't you try anything." Maria protested.

Teresa's thumbs slipped under the elastic waist of Maria's peasant skirt and slowly began to slip it down towards her ass. "Now, now Maria be nice. Because the fun is just about to start."

Michelle swiftly sat down on the log bench, two rows away from Teresa and Maria. As she sat she pulled Barbara across her lap, Barbara's head to the left and her pie covered bottom directly over Michelle's right thigh. Barbara squirmed and tried to kick, but her arms were securely pinned and her kicks were inhibited by the tangled cutoffs around her ankles. Michelle delicately peeled the pie pan off Barbara's ass and gave it a toss, leaving behind a considerable amount of crust and filling. "What are you going to do Michelle? You better let me up." Barbara complained.

"Mrs. Anderson I just want to give a little bit back of what you gave me at the school. I hope you enjoy it."

Michelle then swatted Barbara's ass with her right hand which resulted in a completely unexpected explosion of piecrust, lemon filling and meringue. A blizzard of meringue filled the air, some of which struck Michelle in the face, some of which splattered down Barbara's thighs and upper back and the remainder scattered on the ground. Given this first blow Barbara was not impressed with Michelle's corporal punishment abilities. After all she had experienced spankings from Teresa, Teresa's husband, her own husband and the schoolteacher turned stripper Kathy Benson.

"I can take this with no problem." Barbara thought. "She's not so much."

Michelle sputtered a bit as the pie filling struck her face. She quickly wiped it off and took a more comprehensive survey of her target. Michelle wiped her hand across both cheeks of Barbara's ass to scrape off the excess pie. At Michelle's touch Barbara flinched and tried to look back to see what she was doing. Michelle then slipped two fingers from each hand inside the leg openings of Barbara's panties.

"What's she doing now? Is she going to take my panties down?" Barbara asked herself. "Take your hands off my underwear." Barbara warned.

"Well dear I think we need to see a little more of this cute tush and I need a little more, shall we say, hand to skin contact." Michelle retorted.

Barbara let out a yelp as Michelle yanked up and back on the leg openings, pulling them toward the waistband. In an instant the panties disappeared between Barbara's white ass cheeks and now Michelle had the target of opportunity she needed. Raising her right hand Michelle delivered a stinging smack to Barbara's derrière.

"OOOOO" Barbara moaned as she felt Michelle's first spank. Michelle followed with several more in rapid succession. Michelle did use a slightly different technique. Instead of coming straight down on Barbara's ass and alternating cheeks, Michelle used a sweeping motion catching the top of both gluteal fold as her hand passed over. The technique produced a loud almost whip – like cracking sound each time her hand met the cute bottom of Barbara Anderson. At first Barbara gritted her teeth and took the punishment. Less than halfway through the first dozen spanks Barbara's hips began involuntarily grinding against Michelle's thigh. Barbara arched her back and tried to look back on her punisher and punished ass. Michelle continued her blistering attack. Barbara dropped her head and pushed her hips up. Finishing up at about a dozen strokes, Michelle hooked her thumbs in Barbara's panties and pulled them down her legs. Barbara felt the panties removed from between her cheeks. However Michelle's progress in removing them completely was hindered by the waistband being caught between her thighs and Barbara's tummy . Michelle hooked her left arm around Barbara's waist and roughly pulled her up off her lap just enough to free the waistband. Once free of that encumbrance Michelle jerked the pink silk and black lace lingerie over Barbara's already abused cheeks and down over her thighs. The panties joined Barbara's daisy dukes at her ankles. Barbara tried to steel herself for more spanking. She was also fighting a losing battle against her own arousal. Michelle didn't go directly back to abusing Barbara's bottom. She had some other ideas. Sliding her right hand up Barbara's leg and over her thigh, Michelle traced a light path with her fingernails over Barbara's ass and lower back. She stopped at the edge of Barbara's blouse. Using both hands to adjust the back of the blouse just enough, Michelle uncovered the back of Barbara's bra.

"Such a pretty bra, it's a shame you're going to lose it." Michelle said.

"My bra? Oh no!" Barbara thought.

Barbara felt Michelle's fingers skitter over the skin of her back and grip the bra clasps. The snaps opened quickly and the cups dropped away from Barbara's breasts. Michelle decided to take a calculated risk. She sensed she had complete control over Barbara and she had a real, burning desire to strip her completely. Using her right hand on Barbara's ponytail, Michelle pulled Barbara off her lap and into a kneeling position. Barbara kneeled submissively as Michelle undid the knot of her blouse. With the knot released it was a simple matter for Michelle to remove it completely. Barbara's unhooked bra lay loosely over her boobs. Barbara looked at Michelle with helpless resignation. Michelle took a strap in each hand and slipped them down and off Barbara's arms. Michelle gave more than a passing glance to Barbara's perky boobs. The untanned white triangle of each breast had a perfect pink nipple in the center. Now it was Michelle's turn to deal with some strange, latent feelings regarding another woman. Suppressing her impulses, Michelle pulled Barbara, by the hair, back over her lap, face down, ass in the air. Barbara moved her arms forward and used her elbows to raise herself and look back at Michelle. Barbara was now naked down to her boots. The untanned portions of her derrière were bright pink from Michelle's punishment. Through all this activity Michelle's denim miniskirt had ridden up considerably. Half of her robust ass was exposed.

obo
obo
89 Followers