Teresa Scalia: Showdown at the Hoedown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
obo
obo
89 Followers

"Time to get back at it Mrs. Anderson." Michelle whispered to her victim. With a sigh of resignation Barbara lowered her torso completely onto Michelle's bare thighs. Before the first stroke was laid on, Barbara began grinding her pelvis against Michelle's firm thigh. Michelle could feel Barbara's pubic hairs against her own bare skin. She could also feel the hard tips of Barbara's nipples as she returned across her lap. Michelle laid on the first stroke and Barbara immediately arched her back and subtly spread her legs. She dropped her head and gave a slight moan with every stroke.

Teresa stood next to the well trussed Maria slowly removing her skirt. Teresa got a bit of a surprise and a chuckle when Maria's panties were revealed.

"Maria, my dear girl. Did you raid your grandmother's underwear drawer today?" What Teresa was referring to was Maria's full waisted, white cotton panties.

Maria lashed out with a kick but missed completely. "Shut up bitch" was Maria's reply to Teresa's taunting.

"Maria what did I tell you about manners? You'll just have to learn your lesson." said Teresa as she pulled the skirt over Maria's butt and down to her knees. Teresa slowly stroked Maria's panty covered bottom with her right hand. Her left hand gently stroked the small of Maria's back. First one cheek, then the other, then stopping with her hand bridging gap between Maria's cheeks , her hand making circular caresses. With a final love pat on Maria's bottom, Teresa took hold of the elastic on Maria's panties. With a wicked slowness Teresa carefully peeled the panties over Maria's ass. Maria's caramel colored skin was flawless. And her Latin derrière was nearly an equal to Teresa's. Maria's bottom was now fully exposed and looked very charming given her position on the log bench. Maria was still struggling against the sash tying her to the bench. Teresa trailed her fingernails of Maria's thigh and across her bottom. She paused for a moment to make sure the sash was still firmly in place. Her fingernails traced the light path up Maria's back until they reached her blouse. "Now my little hot tamale, let's see what's under the blouse." Teresa said. With that she began to pull Maria's blouse up to her shoulders. She struggled a little to free the blouse from under Maria's big boobs. And Maria wasn't helping either, trying to press herself to the bench. Teresa was determined and gave a good tug. Maria uttered a bit of a grunt when the blouse pulled free from under her chest. Teresa removed it as far she could, stopping at the bindings around Maria's wrists. "Well this is interesting" said Teresa spying Maria's strapless bra. Teresa's fingertips did a mocking walking tap dance over Maria's shoulders stopping at the hooks of her bra. "Let's just see what this is covering up" teased Teresa. Maria gave out a squeal of frustration as Teresa undid the bra hooks. Teresa gave a slight tug on the bra. Maria responded by trying to hug the bench. "Maria darling, this could be easy or this can be hard. But that bra is coming off." Teresa informed Maria.

"Fuck you" was Maria's direct response.

"Have it your way, dearie." Teresa yanked one side of the bra towards Maria's chin, then she grabbed the other side and did the same. Maria was forced to raise her chest to allow the bra to come off. Maria's big boobs flopped around a bit as the bra was yanked from beneath them. With a flourish, Teresa spun the bra over her head and it gave a toss. Teresa leaned down to offer an intimate comment. "Remember the boxing ring and what you did to me? Remember the spring garden show and what you did to me there? Here's where we settle the accounts." Teresa now did a somewhat odd thing. She swung her left leg over Maria's naked back facing her rear. And then gently sat on the now completely infuriated Latin lovely.

"OOOOF" Maria grunted as she felt Teresa's weight. "Get off me you cow." protested Maria.

Ignoring her protests, Teresa started in. Leaning forward slightly, Teresa started with her left hand smacking Maria's right cheek. Then Teresa alternated to her right hand, doing the same to Maria's left cheek. Teresa kept a steady pace and was certainly enjoying herself. Maria's copper colored skin soon took on a red glow. She kicked her legs and yelled in frustration. Teresa had laid on 10 spanks and suddenly stopped. She turned and looked back at Maria and said "Are we having fun yet? I sure am." And as abruptly as she stopped , Teresa started again, raining down hard spanks on Maria's shapely Latin ass.

"Fun yet!? If I get out of here I'll show her some fun." Maria thought. She gritted her teeth and took the punishment is best she could, however her resolve was beginning to wane. An alpha personality herself, Maria had never been so dominated by another woman in her life. And in her deepest secret place, Maria had to admit if there was a woman she would want in that role it would be Teresa. The Italian soccer mom had been on her mind ever since the dust up in the boxing ring. As the spanking continued, Maria surrendered. Her kicking stopped and she rested her head on her tied arms. Even with Teresa sitting on her, Maria arched her back and allowed her knees to come apart. This was not lost on Teresa.

"I think I've finally broken this bitch" Teresa thought. Teresa gave Maria's bottom one good last hard spank. Swinging her leg over Maria's back as if she were dismounting a horse, Teresa bent low and got face-to-face with her Latin adversary. She grabbed the hair on the back of Maria's head and forced her up from a laying position. She used her hands and arms to support herself. Maria's firm boobs came into sight. Her dark brown areolas were wrinkled and puckered. Her nipples were two rigid points in the center. Teresa paused for a moment taking in the sight of Maria's aroused nipples. Had they been in a more private setting, Teresa may have acted on her sudden lustful impulse. She quickly dispelled those thoughts and began to untie the sash that was restraining Maria. Teresa removed the sash, but Maria stayed in her submissive posture on the bench. Teresa then untied the laces that were around Maria's wrists. Grabbing her hair, Teresa forced Maria to a standing position. Teresa pulled off Maria's blouse and threw to the ground . She then walked the defeated Latin to the front of the stage. Maria took a few stumbling steps with her skirt and panties around her ankles. She managed to step out of the skirt and the panties soon followed leaving her completely nude. With her hands free, at first Maria tried to cover her breasts and crotch, but her abused ass called for some soothing. As Teresa paraded her around by the hair, Maria's hands rubbed her fiery red butt.

Michelle had seen that Teresa was finished punishing Maria. Not quite ready to finish with Barbara, Michelle continued to lay on hard smacks to Barbara's round bottom. Barbara was now completely submitting to Michelle's dominance. Her back was arched and knees were well apart. With every stroke Barbara moaned and ground her crotch into Michelle's thigh. During the spanking Michelle's left hand had been across the small of Barbara's back. That hand began to wander up Barbara's left side and then found its way to her breast. Barbara felt Michelle's probing hand and raised herself. Michelle cupped Barbara's left boob and teased the hard nipple. At her touch Barbara moaned even louder. Snapping her self out of the moment, Michelle removed her hand and stopped punishing Barbara. As the Teresa, Michelle used Barbara's hand to pull her to a standing position and then paraded her to the front of the stage. Barbara's daisy dukes were still around her ankles causing her to take shuffling steps to keep up. Michelle positioned her captive next to Maria.

The defeated women stood side-by-side with her hands trying their best to soothe their punished derrières. Both women were breathing heavily and were glistening with a touch of perspiration. They're heaving chests drew attention to their bare breasts and hard nipples.

"Well Michelle, I think our work is done." Teresa said.

"Yes Teresa, I don't think I'll have any more trouble with Mrs. Anderson. Will I Mrs. Anderson?" Michelle said as she yanked Barbara's face towards her.

"And I've settled an old score with this one. So let's you and I leave these two. Maybe they can find their clothes."

With that, Teresa and Michelle released their victims and walked off arm in arm. Supremely confident that the day was theirs. But as we all know a single battle does not win the war.

Barbara and Maria looked at each other and then began the search for their lost wardrobe items. Some sympathetic members of the audience tossed a few the items to them to save them the embarrassment of wandering naked while searching. Barbara winced as she pulled her denim shorts up over her blistered ass. Maria had gotten her skirt back in and put it on. She picked up her blouse and pulled over her head. She then walked up to Barbara.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not letting this go. I want to get both those bitches."

Barbara backed off a step as Maria approached, given their history and that Maria was certainly no great pal of Barbara's. Barbara thought for a moment and then replied.

"I'm in. What do you have in mind?"

"First, let's get out of here. I want some time to think about it. When I come up with something I'll call you."

The two former foes exchanged numbers and made plans to meet in the future.

obo
obo
89 Followers