Teresa Scalia: Spying Comes with Consequences

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Barbara dear, it's quite late for you to be out and about. What could you possibly have been up to. Certainly no good. And to think that after the session my girls had with you at the Civic Center, you would have the good sense to stay away from here."

Kathy walked in the door flourishing the camcorder. "Look what I found outside on the ground." Kathy took it over to Roxanne where they rewound the tape and monitored the last few minutes that Barbara had recorded.

Roxanne looked at Barbara severely. "What were you trying to do? Get something incriminating on me and my girls? Barbara, Barbara this is very bad behavior. Now I could call the police and have you arrested for trespassing or at the very least being a peeping Tom. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for you. After all, how would you be able to face your country club friends with a criminal record such as that? Roxanne stepped closely to Barbara. She lifted Barbara's chin with her right hand. "You don't want me to call the police now do you?"

Barbara was terrified at the fact the police may be called. Roxanne was right, the embarrassment would be too much to bear. She answered Roxanne "No I don't what you call the police."

Roxanne paused for a moment. "All right then, we won't call the police. But I can't let this go, I can't let you spy on me without some sort of punishment. The problem is what sort of punishment fits this infraction?"

At the word punishment Barbara's thoughts went back to the boxing ring. She certainly had been punished there. Roxanne had stripped her in public and Kathy had administered an over the knee spanking. The thought of the spanking or receiving another one at the hands of these women was both frightening and arousing to Barbara. Barbara involuntarily trembled slightly.

"Well then Barbara you agree that you should be punished?" Roxanne inquired.

Barbara quietly responded "I'll take your punishment rather than have the police in here." Barbara conceded to this punishment thinking that it would be another spanking. Although she would be ashamed to admit it, Barbara was becoming aroused at the prospects of another spanking, especially from another woman.

"Over by the massage table and take off your clothes. Leave your bra and panties on for now." Roxanne ordered. Roxanne then whispered something to Maria.

Maria looked back at Roxanne with a strange look and said "You want what?"

"You heard what I said. Go get those things." Roxanne said calmly.

Kathy and Maria released her hold on her arms, Barbara walked over to the massage table. Looking at Roxanne with a combination of fear, contempt, and aroused anticipation, Barbara pulled her black turtleneck over her head. She then untied each of her black athletic shoes and slipped them off. Hooking her thumbs under the waistband of her black stretch pants, Barbara slipped them over her hips and down her legs. Barbara then stood at the table in her white sports bra and boy type jockey panties. Toned and fit, Barbara could almost pass for a model in a fitness magazine. Her tanned skin was smooth and she gave the image of much natural beauty. Kathy and Roxanne stood back and leered at the show they were getting. Roxanne walked over to the table and stood next to Barbara. Stroking Barbara's blond hair she gently took a grip on it. Barbara was anticipating Roxanne's intentions and turned to bend over the table, presenting her derrière. Barbara rested her elbows on the padded tabletop. She kept her legs straight, feet apart and arched her back slightly as she looked back towards Roxanne. Barbara's breath was beginning to quicken as she was soon expecting to feel Roxanne's fingers slip in and under the waistband of her panties and lower them in preparation for spanking. Roxanne erupted in mocking laughter and Kathy joined in.

"Oh my dear. You're getting yourself so ready for something. And it's not what you expect. But I'll keep this in mind for the next time. You certainly are the little slut." Roxanne said as she gave Barbara's bottom a condescending pat.

Maria came out of the bathroom carrying a couple folded towels, a washcloth, a washbasin with warm water, a can of shaving gel and a razor. Barbara turned around and saw the items Maria had. She was shocked.

"What are you going to do?" Barbara asked with some incredulity. Barbara had an inkling of what was about to happen, but refused to believe it.

"What we're going to do Mrs. Anderson, is give you something to take home that will cause you to have to do some creative explaining to your husband. That is of course if you and your husband ever have sex." Roxanne explained. "Now get up on the table and lay down at your back."

Barbara did as ordered. She was trembling in fear of what Roxanne was going to. Not in fear of pain, she was in fear of what was going to be done to her at the hands of another woman. Kathy adjusted the table so that Barbara's head was slightly raised and she could clearly watch. Maria had set the washbasin towels and other items on a small table near Roxanne. Roxanne looked into Barbara's eyes "Here's where we begin." Tracing her fingernails over Barbara's belly Roxanne hooked her fingers in the waistband of the panties. Roxanne then slowly removed Barbara's panties. Barbara's tan lines became evident as the panties went south. As Roxanne slipped the panties down over Barbara's hips and towards the pubic area it became clear that Barbara's blond bush had been untended for quite sometime. Barbara raised her hips voluntarily to allow her panties to slide over her buttocks. Roxanne pulled the panties free of Barbara's feet and ankles and dropped them on the floor. Maria stood near the table by Barbara's head. Kathy was at the foot of the table opposite Roxanne. Once the panties were off Barbara stretched her legs flat on the table.

"Well this is so precious. Look girls, the curtains actually match the drapes." Roxanne said. Of course, what Roxanne was referring to was the fact that Barbara was indeed a natural blond. "Now if we are going to do a good job of this, Barbie, we'll have to open up a bit more." Roxanne said as she traced her long fingernails on the inside of Barbara's thighs. Barbara responded by opening her knees and raising her legs so that her feet were flat on the table. Roxanne continued velvety caresses on the inside of Barbara's legs. From the upper thighs, past the knees and then to the calves and back. Roxanne's technique was having the desired effect on Barbara. Her breathing had quickened as she and Roxanne looked each other in the eye. Under her sports bra Barbara's nipples betrayed her as just a hint of erection could be detected. Roxanne then slowly traced her right hand up Barbara's thigh and combed her fingers through Barbara's blond pubic hair. Barbara reacted with a slight gasp and an ever so subtle flinch.

"Kathy, soak that washcloth and give it to me." Roxanne asked. Kathy dipped the washcloth in the warm water and wrung it out. Taking the washcloth Roxanne gently dampened Barbara's thatch of pubic hair. Barbara was watching this with growing arousal and anticipation. From her position by Barbara's head, Maria was taking note of Barbara's reactions and was feeling more than a bit turned on herself. She was especially interested in the growing prominence of Barbara's nipples.

Roxanne handed the washcloth back to Kathy. Taking the can of shaving gel, Roxanne placed some on her fingers. She started at the top of the pubic triangle massaging the gel into foam slowly working her way down towards Barbara's pussy. As Roxanne's fingers touched Barbara's outer lips, Barbara voluntarily spread her legs even wider and tilted her hips.

"I do believe you're enjoying this Barbie." said Roxanne. Maria placed one hand on Barbara's shoulder and gently massaged. With the back of her other hand she stroked Barbara's hair and cheek. Barbara's arousal continued to build. She took notice of Maria's attentions but did nothing to discourage them. Maria was fascinated in watching Barbara's breasts move up and down with her breaths and especially the two points straining against the sports bra fabric. Roxanne paid close attention and massaged the gel into foam around Barbara's pussy. Occasionally one of Roxanne's figures would stray between Barbara's labia, but it was just a fleeting touch. Roxanne took one of the towels and wiped her hands free of foam. Picking up the razor Roxanne held it so Barbara could see. Barbara gasped. She wondered if Roxanne would leave any trace when she was finished. Again starting at the top of the pubic triangle, Roxanne went to work with the razor. Barbara laid her head back on the table and closed her eyes. Her breathing coming ever quicker with an occasional quiet moan. As Barbara laid back and accepted what was coming, Maria slipped a hand over Barbara's shoulder and cupped her right breast. As Maria gave a gentle squeeze Barbara moaned even louder. Roxanne looked away from her work to see what Maria was up to and gave a sly smile. Kathy had been intent on watching Roxanne as she worked the razor. She too looked up to see Maria caressing Barbara's breasts. Roxanne continued working with the razor, periodically rinsing it in the bowl and using a towel to wipe off excess foam and see if her work was satisfactory. Maria was now cupping both of Barbara's breasts. Sensing that it was time to take things up a level Maria hooked her fingers under Barbara's bra. Slowly she pulled the bra up and exposed Barbara's perky breasts. Her white breasts and pink nipples were in sharp contrast to her tanned skin and this fascinated Maria. Slowly and methodically Maria cupped both breasts and captured the nipples between her index fingers and thumbs. Barbara arched her back to meet Maria's caresses. Barbara's nipples were reaching new heights of erection. Maria was feeling more than a bit aroused herself as she touched Barbara. Her red halter did nothing to hide the fact that her own nipples were pushing out against the bandanna fabric. Unexpectedly Barbara flinched and for a moment came out of her reverie. Roxanne had begun shaving around her labia. Barbara raised her head to see what Roxanne was doing. She spread her legs even wider to accommodate Roxanne's ministrations and laid her head back with a sigh. Maria continued tweaking Barbara's nipples and was gently kissing her on the cheek. All the while Kathy seemed mesmerized by what Roxanne was doing. Roxanne took a few final strokes with a razor then set it in the basin. Taking a towel she thoroughly dried the now very barren landscape of Barbara's pubic area.

"So very soft and smooth Barbie. You really have a very pretty little kitty." Roxanne purred. "But we are not quite done yet. Kathy get me a pillow."

Kathy did as ordered and retrieved a pillow from the couch.

"Maria if you could tear yourself away, I'd like our guest here to turnover on her tummy."

Maria gave each nipple one last gentle tweak and whispered into Barbara's ear "Do what she says and turnover like a good girl." Maria gave Barbara kiss on the cheek as Barbara shifted her position.

"Put this under your tummy" Roxanne said as put the pillow on the table. "I want that cute tush of yours up in the air." Barbara did as Roxanne ordered lying on her tummy with her butt elevated and legs spread. Roxanne put a small amount of gel on her fingers and looked at the round hemispheres of Barbara's ass. "We do need to do a complete job and there's this one little area that we've got to address." Barbara rose on her elbows and looked back to see what Roxanne was about to do. "Maria come over here. I'm going to need you and Kathy to assist me." Maria left Barbara's head and moved to the foot of the table. "Now ladies I want you to spread Barbie's cheeks so I can barber her cute little rosebud." Barbara let out a most audible moan at this new indignation. Maria and Kathy each took a butt cheek with both hands and gently spread them. Barbara flinched again as Roxanne's fingers again to spread the gel and massaged it into foam. She dropped her head back to the table and sighed. Ever so gently Roxanne moved the razor in that particular valley being most careful. After a few strokes she was finished and wiped the area clean the towel.

"All right little Barbie let's turn back over." Roxanne said as she again patted Barbara's fanny. From a shelf under the table Roxanne produced a bottle of lotion. Drizzling some of lotion onto her hands, Roxanne began to spread it over the newly shaved area. Again Barbara's thighs readily parted and she tilted her hips. This time Roxanne had something more in mind than just soft and smooth skin. She spread the lotion high on both of Barbara's thighs and worked her way directly to Barbara's pussy. Roxanne soon got into a rhythm in her massage that Barbara matched with her pelvic thrusts. Barbara was gripping the sides of the massage table as she began to let herself go. Maria softly kissed her on the mouth and then with butterfly kisses worked her way down Barbara's neck, over her clavicle to her breast. The tip of Maria's tongue gave an exploratory flick to Barbara's right nipple. Already quite erect, the nipple responded even more. As the nipple disappeared into Maria's mouth, Roxanne's fingers entered Barbara. Barbara's hips bucked even more forcefully to meet Roxanne's touch. Speed and intensity increased as Barbara's moans became louder and more frequent. Maria maintained sucking one nipple and was tweaking the other with her hand when Barbara finally reached the summit. Groaning loudly, Barbara's ass was leaving the table and slamming back down to meet the finger fucking Roxanne was giving her. A red flush covered her face and upper chest as she strongly came. Roxanne withdrew her fingers as Barbara was gasping for air. Maria released Barbara's breasts and gave her a kiss on the mouth.

"Well Mrs. Anderson, I think that's enough for tonight. Just remember what happens when you try to spy on someone." Roxanne said. "Kathy, give this little bitch her clothes and show her the door."

Kathy tossed Barbara's clothes onto her belly as she lay, quietly reclining on the massage table recovering from her experience. Slowly she rose to a sitting position and looked down on her now completely smooth pubic area. Barbara slipped on her underwear and the rest of her clothes and headed for the door where Maria was standing. Barbara tried opened the door but Maria stopped her for an instant.

"You have to admit that was fun. Just tell your friend Mrs. Scalia that I haven't forgotten about her. And I do hope that she and I will meet soon. Keep that in mind Mrs. Anderson, after all it was Mrs. Scalia that deserted you."

Barbara walked through the door and made the long walked to her car. All the time she was thinking about how she was deserted by Teresa and what she was going to do about that.

12