Teresa's DVD Debut

Story Info
Teresa's DVD debut turns into a lesbian love-fest.
4.8k words
4.57
13.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

The below narrative is a continuation of the recently published "The Morning After". It's a stand alone story except I didn't delve much into the photos on the subject DVD so it wouldn't be redundant for those of you who have read The Morning After. For those of you who haven't, it might help to read it prior to.

It also deals mainly with sexual activity between four mature women. So if lesbian sex isn't "your cup of tea" as the Brits like to say, it might be best to find something else to read.

As always, comments are welcome as long as they are constructive.

*****

After a very time consuming process I finally edited the photos I took of Teresa taking two cocks at once and transferred them to a DVD. After which I made two copies. One each for Teresa and Rita. Took longer than expected to sort through all the photos and edit them. After which I had to organize and sequence them for the DVD. Plus it didn't help I masturbated more times than I care to admit while viewing the photos as I edited them. Hard not too. Even If I say so myself they turned out better than expected, and were very hot.

When done I phoned Rita to inform her the DVD's were ready.

"I was beginning to wonder. What took so long?"

"Truth be known, I didn't realize I took so many photos at the time. Took me a while to go through them all and edit the keepers before organizing them onto a DVD. Now that it's done do you want me to just drop off both copies or do you have something else in mind?"

There was a short pause before she answered..."How about we do this. It's been a while since we've had a get-together at Cindy's to share intimate videos or photos. Let me check with Teresa, and if she's okay with the four of us viewing the DVD together for the first time I'll set a date with Cindy."

"Sounds like a plan, but does Teresa know we've had group sex with Cindy and her husband? More importantly, with just Cindy?"

"Yes and yes. Since our get together at Bill's place we've had a number of long conversations. I shared pretty much everything with her since her curiosity has run wild. Plus she knows Cindy, so it's not like she's a stranger. I'm sure she won't mind viewing the DVD for the first time with the rest of us, but if she does I'll see if I can come up with a Plan B. Worst case scenario you can just get the DVD's to us when it's convenient and Teresa can view hers privately."

Two days later Rita called back. "You won't believe it, but I was successful as far as Plan A. Teresa surprised me and loved the idea of viewing the DVD for the first time with you, Cindy and l. Does 1:00 this coming Monday at Cindy's work for you?"

"Monday will be fine. Can't wait actually, it's been a while since only us girls got together."

"Me too, and Cindy said the same thing."

"Did you explain to Teresa things can get a bit 'heated' between us girls?"

"Yes I did and I think it's what made her so enthusiastic about the idea. I got the impression she was more interested in the extra-curricular activity so to say."

"While it should, it doesn't surprise me. Nothing about Teresa does anymore. I think we created a monster."

Rita laughed..."Actually I think it's more a case of Teresa breaking out of her shell and unleashing her long pent-up desires. I'm happy for her since in some ways she's a totally different person...and in a good way. She's more comfortable and confident with herself."

"Good for her and if anyone should know, you would. I gotta go, someone is on the other line. Look forward to seeing you on Monday."

Which rolled around quickly. I was the first to arrive at Cindy's house, who met me at the front door. Been a few months since we've seen each other and our initial greeting reflected it. But inside with the door closed so none of her neighbors would see us embrace and kiss like we did.

After some passionate kissing and rubbing of each other's backsides we made our way to the kitchen where Cindy handed me a glass of wine and refilled hers. Lambrusco of course.

We kissed some more, and very passionately with lots of tongue action, while we couldn't resist groping each other. Cindy like Teresa is big busted. 40C or D for sure. Not upright and firm like a 30 year old, but not excessively saggy either for someone in her early 60's. Plus she let her hair grow longer since I last saw her and had it in a pony tail, which made her look younger.

Both of us were dressed casually. Jeans and a sweatshirt, but neither of us was wearing a bra. We knew in all likelihood we'd be shedding our cloths before the afternoon was over.

It wasn't long before our hands were under each other's sweatshirts. Cindy's tits felt simply fabulous. They have a certain softness I always marveled at and felt wonderful as I rubbed my hands over them. Her areola were very puckered along with her nipples being aroused and erect as I've ever felt them. Of which I gently pulled and tweaked.

Cindy removed her hand from under my sweatshirt to unbutton my jeans before pulling down the zipper. After which her hand snaked into my panty and began rubbing my pubic mound. With my jeans on it was impossible to finger my cunt but she did manage to get at my clitoris and immediately began to finger it. And very intently. So much so I eventually had to stop kissing her as my breathing increased exponentially.

As Cindy continued to finger my clit love juice began to flow steadily out my cunt. Before long both my panty and jeans were soaked.

"My God Cindy. You've got me on the verge of cumming already. Whatever you do..." But before I could finish the sentence the doorbell rang. It had to be Rita and Teresa. Talk about throwing a wet blanket on things. My urge to cum fluttered away like a butterfly.

Cindy removed her hand and seductively sucked her finger. Then we made sure we both looked like nothing happened before she answered the door.

Once Rita and Teresa were in the kitchen we all greeted each other with big hugs & kisses after which Cindy got wine for everyone. As she was Rita noticed the wet area in my crotch. When she did she gave me a knowing smile. Thankfully Teresa didn't see it...at least I didn't think she did.

After a bit of idle chit chat I asked Teresa..."Are you ready for your big 'photographic' debut?"

"About as ready as I'll ever be. But I'd be lying if I didn't admit I'm a nervous as hell. Especially since I haven't seen the DVD yet. I might be totally embarrassed after I do. Let's hope not."

"I can sympathize with you being nervous. But don't be. After it's all said and done I'm sure you'll be just fine and far from embarrassed. Maybe the opposite. Plus you're among friends and the last thing we would be is critical about anything."

I could very well sympathize with her since the first time we had such a get together was when Cindy, Rita and I watched yours truly's "cinematic" debut. Being a video my husband Walter took of him, Cindy's husband David and Bill ass-fucking me. All consecutively. And at the time I hadn't seen the video beforehand either.

Since then we've made it a regular event where we meet every few months to share intimate photos (on a DVD) or videos. The only difference, the number of us attending the special "viewings" increased slightly to include Cindy's close friend Debbie and my dear friend Lois. Albeit they were not invited today. Rita thought just the four of us would be best with it being Teresa's first time, and the star of the show.

We all migrated to the family room to view the DVD, which I retrieved from my handbag. Cindy has a very large big screen TV. 65 inches if I remember right. Cindy brought along a freshly opened bottle of wine, and as is the norm for our special get-togethers, she had a tray of assorted "toys" on the coffee table centered in the middle of her large U-shaped sofa.

Vibrators, dildos (both vaginal and anal), a double ended dong, a strap-on and lubricant. All in case anyone had a desire to use one, which occasionally we do.

When Teresa saw them she said..."Oh my, this is going to be more fun than I thought."

Then jokingly..."The only thing missing is some popcorn."

The normal practice has been to watch the video or DVD straight through with no "hanky panky". No pausing or rewinding. Once we have we're usually pretty damn horny and by the time we watch it a second time (if we do), we're naked as jaybirds. During the second viewing anyone is free to pause it at a favorite place or can view something over again if it tickles their fancy.

Once we were comfortably seated, and before I hit the play button on the remote, I took a few minutes to explain how I organized the photos on the DVD.

"So everyone knows beforehand I sequenced the photos as events played out at the time. Since I was at the mercy of photographing things as they took place without any staging or posing I used what's known as the continuous shooting mode on the camera. As a result I was able to get multiple photos of a simple activity such as when Bill first slides his cock into Teresa's asshole. The first picture will be of his cockhead pressed up against her anus while a half dozen photos later there will be one of it fully inserted. In between are photos of Bill's cock as it gradually disappears in Teresa's anus inch by inch. Same thing when Walter first inserts his cock in Teresa's mouth. There are lots of close-ups, but I also included plenty of wide angle shots. Like of Rita and Rodger masturbating as they watched Walter and Bill fucking Teresa. Each photo will stay on the screen for about five seconds before automatically advancing to the next one. Total length of the DVD is about 45 minutes, which equates to around 540 individual photos. Sounds like a lot, but there was a lot going on at the time."

"I know, probably more than you need to know before we watch the DVD. Sorry about that. Are there any questions?"

Rita didn't have a question but stated..."Thanks for the explanation Lacey, and I'm dying to see the photos you took. So if everyone is ready, let the show begin."

When everyone nodded in agreement I hit the play button. The DVD started with a title I added, being "Teresa's First DP". I also included credits such as starring Teresa and co-starring Walter, Bill, Rita and Rodger. Plus I added some background music since it was a series of still photos, which obviously lack any sound.

Everyone was as quiet as a mouse for the first fifteen minutes before Rita said..."I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting horny as hell...and very quickly. So far from what I've seen you've done a masterful job Lacey. Not only with the photos you took, but editing and organizing them. Plus the music is a nice touch."

Everyone went quiet again, but about two thirds the way through Cindy added..."My goodness, looks like you people had a terrific time. I'm jealous David and I weren't there. Most definitely the next time we'd like to be."

Of which I made a mental note.

Finally "The End" came up super-imposed over the last photo of Teresa's gaping anus as both Bill and Rodger's cumloads oozed out. It went quiet afterwards all except for some heavier than normal breathing. Plus Rita's light blue velour sweat-pants had a big wet spot in the crotch. After a long pause I asked..."So what do you think Teresa?"

"It was such a great experience at the time, and something I'll never forget. The 'photo-montage' you put together insures I won't, and I never imagined in such an erotic way. You did an incredible job Lacey. Thank you. And I can't wait to view it with Rodger."

We then took a potty break while Cindy got another bottle of wine. Rita went first and when she returned she was carrying her clothes instead of wearing them. Naked as the day she was born.

"No sense in beating around the bush, no pun intended, but after watching the DVD I need to cum...and soon. Anyone interested in helping me or do I have to fly solo?"

I had to laugh..."Have no fear Rita, be my pleasure to help you."

I used the bathroom next, but unlike Rita waited until I returned to the family room before undressing. Wasn't long before Cindy and Teresa were both butt naked too and when they were we quickly paired up on the sofa. Yours truly with Rita, and Cindy with Teresa of course.

When Cindy first stripped I couldn't help notice how Teresa's eyes widened when she saw her cleanly shaved pubic mound. Which I've never seen it otherwise. Put a smile on her face and later we would find out why. It was the first smooth pussy she ever would go down on.

By now we were so hot to trot it didn't matter if we viewed the DVD again or not. But we did. Once it began playing both Rita and I embraced and started making out like two sex starved lesbians.

Cindy and Teresa were taking it a bit slower. Which was understandable since it was their first time together like they were.

After some pretty passionate mouth sex between Rita and I she asked me to go down on her. "If you don't, and soon, I'm going to explode. I can't tell you how bad I need to cum."

I immediately got on my knees between her out-stretched legs. Rita scooted her bum towards me until it was extended over the edge of the sofa cushion so her asshole along with her pussy were both readily accessible. As for her pussy, you had to be a blind person not to see how much in heat she was. Her cunt lips were already puffy and her clit was also swollen, and big as I've ever seen it. Looked like a pink Lima bean protruding from her clitoral hood. Plus a small rivulet of love juice was oozing from her cunt.

I was torn between going straight for her clitoris and her cumming as fast she could, or going slow and making it almost torture for her before she did. Based on my own preference I chose the slow and easy path by first licking and kissing all along the inside of her thighs. Next I took her labia in my mouth and gently sucked one at a time until they were nearly beet red and swollen even more.

I couldn't ignore her very inviting bumhole since Rita loves her anus stimulated along with her pussy. Which I intently licked and rimmed before probing it deeply as I could with my tongue.

"You're tormenting me Lacey, but I'm loving it. Please don't stop!"

And I didn't. If anything I teased her even more with long stiff tongue strokes starting at her anus, up between her labia, and ending at her clit. Of which I briefly sucked before repeating the process over and over again.

By now love juice was flowing so freely from Rita's cunt it oozed down in a steady stream to her asshole and onto the floor. Where it created a big wet spot on the carpet. I was getting pretty wet myself as vaginal fluid flowed freely down the inside of my thighs.

Seeing how freely her cunt juice was flowing I figured it was time for her to cum. But first I inserted a finger deep in her asshole and began to intently finger fuck it. As I was I went straight for her clit and gently sucked it with my lips while flicking the tip of my tongue rapidly back & forth across it. All while my nose was buried in her generous mound of orange-red pubic hair. Which smelled simply divine. White Diamonds bath powder for sure. One of my favorite fragrances from the Elizabeth Taylor Collection.

"Oh...My...God. That feels so fucking incredible Lacey. I so love the way you finger my asshole while sucking and licking my clit."

Rite then grabbed my forearms which were resting on her thighs as I held her by the hips. She squeezed them so hard I thought for sure they'd be bruised afterwards.

Once she started squeezing my arms I realized she was about to orgasm. Which she suddenly did by arching her ass upwards before pulling my head tightly against her cunt. As she did she screamed first before quivering and shaking as though having a fit. Then her cunt literally exploded with a gush of sweet pussy juice in my mouth and all over my chin and neck.

Afterwards the inevitable happened...Rita "squirted". Knowing it was coming I wisely backed away. Just in time too, but not far enough as a steady stream of vaginal fluid shot out all over my breasts and abdomen. It lasted about ten seconds and literally soaked me. Rita squirting is like death and taxes when she has an intense orgasm.

Once done I helped her into a more comfortable position on the sofa versus being slumped down the way she was. As always with Rita, it would be a while before she fully regained her senses.

Once I made sure Rita was comfortable I looked over to see what Cindy and Teresa were up to. When I did I found Cindy positioned on the sofa like Rita had been. The only difference she was holding her legs up and back by the thighs while Teresa dined on her cunt.

Cindy with her eyes closed was rocking her head from side to side and moaning ever so softly while Teresa made the loudest slurping sounds I ever heard as she licked and lapped Cindy's pussy. No doubt it was from a combination of how much pussy juice was flowing from Cindy's cunt and how hungrily Teresa was attacking it. Plus the fact Cindy was smoothly shaved.

Thankfully Cindy placed a couple of towels with the sex toys on the coffee table, of which I used one to dry my breasts and abdomen. As I was I realized Teresa was on her hands and knees in a "doggie" position while going down on Cindy. Unlike yours truly being only on my knees as I did likewise to Rita.

When I did I got the urge to take advantage of the position she was in by "playing" with her inviting pussy and asshole from behind. The only problem, Cindy appeared to be on the verge of cumming and the last thing I wanted to do was distract Teresa. Begrudgingly I decided against it.

Thankfully I didn't since it wasn't a minute of so later when Cindy orgasmed. And big time. Cindy doesn't squirt like Rita, then again not many women do, but she can let loose with some huge gushes of pussy juice when she orgasms. Along with very loud screams. This time was no exception. She gushed heavily all over Teresa's face and in her mouth, which Teresa happily swallowed. After which she proceeded to lick and suck Cindy's cunt until it was totally drained.

Unlike most women, Cindy is alert as a hawk after she orgasms. "My, my Teresa, you're pussy eating skills are terrific. I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed them. Thank you."

"I should be thanking you Cindy. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed going down on your smooth pussy. A first for me and it was a special treat. Not that I've gone down on many other women."

"You could have fooled me."

At that point Rita was fully conscious again..."Did I miss anything?"

"Not really...just Cindy gushing all over Teresa when she orgasmed."

"Damn, I would loved to have seen that."

We then took another potty break. Once we were all back together again in the family room Teresa's curiosity got the better of her as far as the strap-on on the coffee table. She picked it up before asking..."What's this for? I don't mean it like it sounds. I know what it's for, but have any of you ever used it on each other?"

I had to laugh..."Not regularly, but we have been known to. And take it from yours truly who has been on the receiving end, Cindy is the expert when it comes to using it."

"Oh wow...really? Anally or vaginally?"

"Both actually. The only thing missing is the lack of an ejaculation. So if you enjoy a hot load of cum squirting into your ass you might be somewhat disappointed with no grand finale. Otherwise Cindy can give you one the best fuckings you ever had with it, and you'll orgasm for sure."

"You're embarrassing me Lacey. And I never realized you enjoyed it so much when I've done you with it."

C'mon Cindy. Don't be so humble. You know you're the master when it comes to using one."

Teresa couldn't help but remark on the size of the dildo..."The dildo itself looks huge."

12