Teresa's Slave

Story Info
You must do whatever she asks.
1.6k words
4.03
34.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is time to share one of my deepest, darkest secrets –I want to be served completely by a sexual slave – he will do anything I want and will obediently complete any task I request. There will be no questioning, no suggestions, no judging. This will be the most decadent experience of my life.

First, you must shower and dress for the occasion – as you exit the shower, you see the thong I have purchased for you – it is black and accentuates your manhood. You model the lingerie for me, awaiting my approval. You walk over to me and turn so I can check out your hot body. I adjust the straps and admire your tight ass.

"Yes, that will do!" I tell you, "Now, go and prepare my bath." You are my sexual slave for the night, and I love you so very much. I have great plans to enjoy your sexual prowess, but I know you will not be disappointed either.

You start my bath and go to the kitchen to bring a glass of wine and beautiful fruit. I will be pampered and cared for and this is your duty tonight. When the bath with the bubbles has been drawn, you come back to me, "Your bath is ready, may I assist you?" You take my hand and accompany me into the bathroom. You now undress me, carefully taking the clothing and folding it appropriately so it is not wrinkled. You are not allowed to touch any part of my body except my hand or arm as you help me into the bath. You want permission to touch my body but you know better than to ask. That will not happen yet!

I sink into the warm water and let the wetness caress my skin. You ask, "Would you like your glass of wine?"

I respond, "Yes, I would like sip of wine, would you give it to me?" You know that this must be done this in a most special way –you take a sip of wine and carefully put your mouth on mine and let the wine slide into my mouth. You may not let your tongue touch mine – you cannot initiate anything tonight. You carefully lean over the edge of the tub and complete this task.

"Oh, very good. Since you did that so well, you may give me a grape as well." You hold the grape with your teeth and repeat the process to allow me to take the grape with my mouth. As I take the grape, I lightly bite your lower lip to let you know I am the one in charge of this situation.

A few more sips of wine and some more fruit and I tell you to prepare me for lovemaking. You take the sexy sea sponge that you always use for my bath and lather the fragrant "Wonderful" shower gel on it. You begin to wash my body. I instruct you, "Do not become excited while you do this. I will be watching your cock to see that it doesn't happen."

You have carefully washed my body taking careful attention to every part I've allowed you to touch. "Now, you must do something new for me. This is very important and will take special skill." I hand you my razor and the shower gel and tell you your responsibility. "You must now shave my pussy. It needs to be so soft and ready to be fucked." I see your cock swelling in the pouch where it has been hiding as you realize that you cannot keep your desire under control any longer. I purposefully act as if I don't notice because I know I have such control over you! My sex slave wants me so bad. He is going to work for the fucking he will get later.

You lather my most private areas – from my pubis mons back to my ass. You are hoping that you will be required to give special attention to these areas very soon. I feel the razor over my skin, wondering if your hand is steady enough to not cut me. You know better than making a mistake like that.

"What is taking so long? Is everything ok?" I ask you.

"I am being very careful and making sure I'm doing it correctly." I feel your hand rubbing over the shaved area and rinsing. I notice that you are lingering around my clit and pussy lips, and I let you.

"OK, you are done now. I need to be rinsed before I get out." You get the shower wand down and gently rinse my skin. "Make sure you rinse my clit, but don't touch it!" You want to touch me, but you listen to me and follow my instructions. The stream of the water is exciting me but I have bigger plans than this. "Now, I must be gently dried off." You help me out of the tub and the towel completely sucks up the water on my skin. "I am going to my bed – come in and take care of my needs."

You are really getting into this role – you are awaiting my direction even though I know you want to take control. Your cock is straining at its restraints and I see the pre-cum soaking through the fabric. I want to take you deep in my mouth and suck, but I love the power I am exerting over you – all for our mutual pleasure.

You need no other invitation. I lie down on the bed and spread my legs while you stand by, awaiting my next command. "I want to cum now. I want you to make me cum using only your mouth. Do not tease me, just suck my clit until I cum so hard."

You are all over that. You lie between my legs, your mouth sucking my clit. As I am getting more excited, I tell you I need to be fucked with the dildos – "I want the large one in my cunt and the smaller one shoved in my ass." You quickly insert the dildos into me and continue to suck my clit. I buck against you as my body spasms into orgasm. The orgasm subsides but I am not ready to end this. "Take the dildos out, I need your cock inside me. I want you to fuck me." I get up on my hands and knees and tell you, "Bring me your dick and I'll get it wet in my mouth."

You oblige my wish and after you are wet I tell you, "Fuck my ass, fuck it hard. But don't cum inside me. As soon as I cum, you can cum, but I am cumming first."

You immediately move behind me and in one swift move you are buried in my ass. I am so close to cumming but you know you are not to cum until I do. I tell you, "Fuck me harder, I want to cum now!" One more deep thrust and I scream as my body explodes in orgasm.

You ask, "May I cum now, please let me cum, I've done everything you've asked of me."

"Oh, yes Baby, you can shoot your cum inside me now." Another deep thrust and I hear your sweet moans as your orgasm culminates in your complete satisfaction.

"Thank you for letting me cum inside your hot, tight ass," you politely tell me. But you know you aren't done. You pull out of my ass and you go to the bathroom to wash up and bring a warm cloth to me. You wash my pussy and around my ass so that I am ready for the next step.

You get the body cream and begin to massage my skin, starting at my neck, down my back, arms, ass, legs, and then I turn over so you can massage the other side. This is so relaxing for me after the intense orgasms I've just had. You are so gentle and caring and I start to become excited again.

"Are you ready to fuck me again, sweet slave? I need your cock deep inside my cunt."

You answer, "Your wish is my command," and you focus on my clit and nipples to bring me to another orgasm. I want you deep inside my pussy.

"Now, you can enter me," I tell you. "You will cum when I tell you to and not before." You stroke my pussy with long, deliberate strokes. I am enjoying every moment of this and you are holding back from cumming.

I feel my orgasm building and I am going to cum – so I tell you, "Now, I need you to cum inside me right now!" You are so ready that you immediately orgasm inside me. As soon as you have cum I instruct you, "Get up, come around to the other side of the bed, and lie here with me. You have been very good and you may sleep in my bed tonight." You smile and tell me thank you.

As soon as you lie down, I give the codeword so you know the fantasy is over. "Oh, Baby, you are so wonderful at these games! You made me feel so wonderful. I love to feel so powerful and in control." You smile and tell me that you are pleased to have made me so happy.

But you quietly tell me, "Wait till next time, you will be my slave and you will see how this is really done." I fall asleep in your arms, looking forward to our next game!