Teresa's Summer Race Redux

Story Info
A hubby and wife having sex in the LW section? You betcha.
9.9k words
4.56
27.2k
14

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chronological order of my stories is as follows:

Todd & Melina series, Interludes 1-5, Sperm Wars series, Russian Roulette series, Case of the Murdered Lovers series, Case of the Murdered Chessplayer series, The Swap series, Interludes 6-10, The Murdered Football Player Series, Case of the Black Widow series, Teresa's Christmas Story, The Case of the Black Badge series, A Case of Revenge series, Teresa's Summer Race, The Trilogy series, Dark Side Of The Force series, Caught In The Act series, The Phyllis Files 1-2, Case of the Murdered Bride series, The Credit Card Caper series, The Phyllis Files 3, The Hot Wives Investment Club series, Seriously Inconvenienced series, Case of the Paper Trail series, Christmas Mystery Theater, The Porno Set Mystery series, The Medical Murder Mystery series, The Eightfold Fence series, The Phyllis Files 4, Pale Morning Light series, Silverfish series, Cold As Ice series, Secrets of Apple Grove series, Sting of the Scorpion series, Reichenbach series, Case of the Parole Officer series.

Teresa's Summer Race Redux, Ch. 01.

This story list is now in WifeWatchman's biography!

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

*****

Part 1 - Prologue

Saturday, July 4th. Independence Day. I sat on the deck of The Cabin, drinking my coffee just as the light of dawn was growing over the Town and County in the valley below me. Bowser was sitting next to me, enjoying the 'skritchins' I was giving him more than the view, I would imagine.

It was a beautiful morning and promised a beautiful day. And after the week I'd just endured, a relaxing, peaceful day was just what I needed. I chose to let go of all the problems besetting my world: the Consultant of Crime, a.k.a. the 'real Moriarty', a.k.a. the 'Shadow Man'; the SBI investigation into the death of Henry R. Wargrave; KSTD's Priya Ajmani's continuing to be an irritation in her investigations of the Jack Burke tapes as well as the death of the hideously evil Reverend Jonas Oldeeds; and of course the continuing Oldeeds Organization as well as the white supremacist Superior Bloodlines group.

Instead, I thought about the good things. Yesterday, Friday July 3d, my wife Laura, her sister (and my ex-wife) Melina, my mother Phyllis, and some other women had a big 'Girls Night Out', which was actually a full day of activities. I was relegated, happily so, to The Cabin. I'd invited Cindy Ross and her fiancée Jenna Stiles to stay in the guest bedroom, and the reason for that was the other guest and her baby son that was also coming up: Molly Evans, Cindy's sister and the mother of that baby, my son Ross.

When Molly drove up, I went to the door to admit her. I took little Ross, who seemed to be in a good mood. And then Cindy came up.

It was their first time seeing each other since the night at 'The Vision', where Cindy had learned that she was my cousin as well as the daughter of Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart. Molly had been present, and Cindy had not been happy that Molly had known Cindy was an illegitimate 'love child' but had not told Cindy.

Molly was obviously nervous about this meeting also. So it was a great relief to both of us when Cindy walked up to Molly and gave her a big, warm hug. Molly returned it for a long moment.

"Why don't you two go out onto the deck." I said. "I'll play babysitter with Ross, here. Whaddya say to that, Ross?"

"Dog." Ross said, pointing at Bowser in the greatroom. Yep, Bowser is the chick magnet and baby magnet in these here parts, I thought to myself.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Armed with 'adult beverages', Cindy and Molly sat on the deck, overlooking the magnificent view of the Town. Cindy spoke first.

"It was a pretty shocking night for me." the extremely fit platinum blonde said. "But I do understand why you didn't say anything beforehand. I thought about it, and what it would've been like if our roles were reversed. If I'd known something like that about you, I don't know what I would've done or said, either."

"Yeah." Molly said. "And even though I knew some of it, I didn't know who your biological father was. Mom wouldn't tell me. But... leave it to the Iron Crowbar to not only know, but find a way to tell everyone in just the right way."

Cindy smiled. "And I did notice that you said you took up for me when our parents wouldn't come here after Ross was born. What they did really did hurt, and even knowing all this doesn't excuse it."

"They are what they are." said Molly, shifting in her seat, her pregnancy just beginning to show. "And they are not going to change. Neither are you. And neither am I, though I learned from Don: treat you as an individual and don't worry about your choices about others."

"Yes." Cindy said. "He told me that, too. But I still don't like my orientation not being accepted, and Jenna feels much more strongly about it than I do. I'm a political atheist, I don't really care about all that shit, but Jenna... she's getting more partisan by the day."

"Sounds like someone honing her positions for a future run for District Attorney." Molly astutely observed.

Cindy's eyebrows shot up at that, but all she said was "Well, at least you're here when she and I are sleeping together in the guest bedroom."

Molly smiled. "Well... I'm going to be in the other bedroom, sleeping with a married man who has impregnated me twice. And I don't care who you're fucking; I'm going to be fucking that married man's balls off."

"Heh!" said Cindy. "Okay, changing the subject. How are things in Midtown?"

Molly frowned. "Not good. My promotion to Lieutenant has been held up, as you know. But worse, the brass is giving Captain Moynahan a hard time. Our team has been investigating three cases. One of them was the murder of that young CIA agent, Mike. Another murder has been traced to a drug pipeline from Southport... that may not be a drug pipeline but other things. And last, a reporter was looking into a group called 'Victory Christian Ministries'. They may have ties to the Oldeeds Organization. The reporter, who is male, was beaten to a pulp, sodomized, and shot. He survived by a miracle and is recovering. We were investigating the assault upon him."

Molly continued: "The Assistant Chief shut down all three investigations. Moynahan went to the Chief, who is a personal friend. The Chief told my Captain that he had no choice but to back the Assistant Chief. Then the Assistant Chief threatened Moynahan for going over his, the Assistant Chief's, head. Moynahan is a combat veteran who could give Don a run for his money with a crowbar, and he told the Assistant Chief where he could stick it. I would consider this to be an analogy to you and that jerk Brownlee."

"Oh, wow." said Cindy. "Have you told Don all this?"

"Absolutely." Molly said. "I was hoping Don could find a loophole that would let him, and you, come down as SBI Reservists and pick up the investigations. Don said he'd try to look into it behind-the-scenes, but didn't have the time to come down and open the cases."

Cindy made a laughing sound, which sounded more like a bark that Bowser would make. "That just means Don is looking into it quietly. I know that he's come up upon that 'Victory Christian Ministries' name before. Don't say any more about that out loud, by the way."

"Of course. And the SBI is so funny." said Molly. "Director Lewis hates Don, but he hates the City Police even more. He's been openly crowing about Don busting Susan Wexler for two murders, saying the whole City Force is just as corrupt. Then he opens the Wargrave investigation in spite of the City Police and Coroner calling it a suicide."

"Yessssss." hissed Cindy. "I am all too well aware of Director Lewis's interest in the Wargrave case. I told his asswipe agents I wouldn't speak to them without legal representation after they all but accused me of killing Wargrave myself. So, did you also tell Don about Captain Moynahan?"

"Yep." said Molly. "Don just got that little smile on his face that he gets, and said to not worry about it, that he'd take care of everything."

"Ohhhhh... of course!" Cindy gasped as she looked out over the Town. A train was just coming out of the western horizon.

"What?" Molly said, peering at her sister.

"Uh, nothing." Cindy said. "I just think I know what Don is up to, now. But I better not say anything, especially if I'm right. All I'll say is this: you made an analogy to me and Brownlee. You might be more accurate than you realize..."

Part 2 - Starting Line

I was parked near the starting line at the north side of Reservoir Lake. The County Independence Day Triathlon would be starting in less than an hour. I was dressed in a light blue shirt with a sewn-in gold TCPD badge on the left over the heart, khaki pants, and sensible brown shoes. And of course my khaki Tilley Hat with the badge and Airborne wings over it.

And then... Oh. My. God.

My wife Laura was walking up to me. She was wearing a clingy white blouse, a beautiful very blue skirt, flat navy shoes (what, no heels?). But she'd had her raven-black hair done into a series of waves gentle curls, not frazzled but still full. Along with the red lipstick and just the right amount of makeup, she looked stunning.

She noticed my look at her, one of falling in love with her all over again, yet again. She smiled shyly as she came up to me.

"Oh, wow..." I managed to whisper. "You are just... oh my goodness, I'm speechless. You are so beautiful..."

"Aw, thanks." Laura said. "I was hoping you'd like it."

"Like it!" I said. "I love it! Now I see what you were doing yesterday." I took her by the hand. "Come with me. I am going to show everyone here that I am the luckiest man in the world with the most beautiful wife in the world."

Hand-in-hand we walked towards where the contestants were getting ready for the race. I saw my nephew Todd, who was tall and sticking head-and-shoulders above most of the crowd. His race partner Teddy Franklin was nearby. And attending Todd was Teresa Croyle. She was off-duty today, and she was wearing a tight t-shirt, tennis shoes, and 'Daisy Dukes' denim hot-shorts that showed off her luscious thighs. I suspected I knew what Todd had been doing (to her) last night.

"Hi guys!" I said as Laura and I walked up.

"Oh wow, Aunt Laura!" exclaimed Todd, his eyes lighting up. "Great hairdo!"

"Yeah, wow!" said Teresa. "You look great!"

"Thank you." said Laura, smiling prettily. "I thought I'd try something new and see if my husband noticed."

"And he did." I said. "I'm about ready to sneak her off somewhere more private."

"I wouldn't blame you for that." Todd said mischievously, grinning. Teresa gave what for her was a sarcastic scowl but her eyes gave away her amusement.

"Todd, we gotta go check in." said Teddy.

"See you guys later." said Todd. "Hey, we got the winning number from last year: Team 29." Teresa grinned at that: she and Cindy had been Team 29, and finished as champions.

"You better uphold its tradition of winning." I warned. Todd just grinned and headed off.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Laura and I walked towards the spectators area, we met many people we knew, and Laura was getting some seriously approving looks. I put my arm around her waist, drawing her to me as we walked, proud to be her husband and to be with her.

"Oh, there's the hottest couple in the County." I heard a familiar voice say. Turning around, I saw Elsie Gringer and her niece, reporterette Bettina Wurtzburg. Elsie was the County gossip columnist and had said those words. Laura and I greeted them.

"You look simply stunning, Mrs. Troy." said Elsie. "The fashion world definitely approves."

"So does her lucky husband." I said. "And you may quote me on that." The women laughed. Then Bettina said "Can I get a quick interview with you, Commander?"

"Sure." I said, in an extremely generous mood. Bettina got out her tape recorder.

"I'm at the Triathlon start line with Commander Donald Troy." said Bettina. "Commander, it looks like a great holiday celebration today, the best attendance we've ever had for the race."

"Yes," I said. "We have the largest number of entrants in the triathlon, and I don't think I've seen as large a crowd, except for University football games, of course."

"Commander, your Police team won the race last year," said Bettina, "but Captain Ross is unable to run this year due to the wounds she sustained last year. How is she taking that?"

"Pretty well." I said. "She loves to compete, but she understands the situation, and she's here somewhere cheering for this year's Police team."

"What about you, Commander?" Bettina asked with a twinkle in her eye. "You have the Police team, but your nephew is competing for the BOW Enterprises team? Where do your loyalties lie?"

I smiled. "We also have the University's ROTC team, and as a former ROTC cadet myself, I'm rooting for them also. I guess I win no matter who wins the race."

"The Bradley Rangers are looking to take the gold medal this year after coming close last year." said Bettina. "Are they the team to beat?"

"I think they'll be right up there." I said.

Just then both Bettina and I noticed a small entourage making its way through the large crowd. I saw the shock of white hair. "Okay, Bettina," I said. "Interview over." I went to rejoin Laura, who'd been giving Elsie Gringer an interview.

Hand-in-hand, Laura and I headed towards the group. Sure enough, at the center of the little human solar system was Dr. P. Harvey Eckhart. He was wearing a light blue button-down collared shirt, khaki pants, brown shoes that looked like slippers, and a navy blue jacket.

Walking next to him was his daughter. Cindy was wearing a nearly-identical shirt, khaki skirt, and medium-heel slides. The look on Cindy's face was one I did not see nearly enough.

"Oh, wow." I said quietly to Laura. "I don't think I've ever seen her looking so happy."

"I agree." said Laura. "The perfect antidote to her not being able to run in the race... publicly being with her father."

They came up to us, Cindy complimenting Laura and hugging her as I hugged Harvey. He had two bodyguards and several acolytes with him, as always. They greeted me as if I were part of their family, and I greeted them back.

"Ah, young Donald." said Eckhart. "And my dear Laura, you are looking wonderful!" He hugged my wife as if she were his daughter, too. "Young Donald is a very lucky man, I daresay."

"Don't I know it." I said as Laura slid her arm around my waist. "By the way, Cindy, Todd and Teddy have the Team 29 baton, and I told them to uphold its winning ways."

Cindy smiled. "Yeah, they better."

Bettina was trying to get an interview with Cindy as the entourage walked along, asking if Cindy missed being in the race. Cindy said "For the record, I'm very happy to just be alive and here to watch with family and friends." She would say no more on the record. Nor off it.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, we're just about to start this race off." said the radio announcer as I listened in, the earpiece barely noticeable. "The Bradley Rangers are looking eager to start. The BOW Enterprises Team, making their first race appearance, are also ready to go. The Police team this year are members of the SWAT Team, Claire Michaels and Hugh Hewitt, and we'll see if they can defend the title won by their colleagues Ross and Croyle in such amazing fashion last year. Everyone knows the story by now: Ross was badly wounded the day after the race, and Croyle declined to run without her partner, showing what a tight band of brothers... and sisters... our Police Force is."

No doubt about that, I thought to myself. I heard the gun go off and the splashing of teams as the first legs ran into the water. Teddy Franklin was running the first leg and Todd would be the anchor. Claire Michaels was the first leg for the Police team.

The announcer said "And Franklin of the BOW Team is out to the lead. Bradley is in second place, trying to pass Franklin. The Army ROTC team is in third, followed by the Fire Department team and the team from First Baptist Church, competing for the first time. Then follows Michaels of the Police Team, and the Kiwanis Club team..."

At that moment a group of people came up to us. Kelly Carnes, County Councilwoman and trophy wife, came up with Pastor Raymond Westboro, also of the Council. Kelly was not exactly my best friend on or off the Council. Several other Baptists were with them.

"Ah, Commander, Mrs. Troy." Kelly said, her voice on the edge of a condescending sneer.

"Ah, Mrs. Carnes." I said. "The First Baptist team is doing well, according to the radio announcer. I believe your husband is on the team?"

"Yes, he is." said Carnes. "But I don't think anyone is going to defeat that hunk nephew of yours."

Hearing that, Pastor Westboro quickly said "How are you, Commander? Professor, very nice to see you too. Your new hairstyle is very becoming."

"Thank you Pastor." Laura said politely.

"Ah, Captain Ross." said Westboro, seeing Cindy come up to us. "So nice to see you again, although I'm sure you'd rather be swimming in the competition right now."

"Yes, Pastor," said Cindy, "but I'm very happy and grateful to be alive and simply here to watch with family and friends."

"Indeed." said Westboro. "The Lord has watched over you this past year. May He continue to keep you... oh, hello Dr. Eckhart, I didn't realize you were here." Westboro's voice had become considerably less friendly upon sight of Eckhart, the founder and great leader of 'The Vision'.

"Ah, Pastor Westboro." said Harvey Eckhart, with the first slight hint of acerbity in his voice that I'd ever heard. "I'm so delighted to see you again. You've done so well, building your church to what, 2000 members?" I realized that was not a compliment. Eckhart had hundreds of thousands of participants in his seminars over the years, and thousands of them loyal to his teachings.

"Yes, the Lord had been very favorable to me." said Westboro. "But I am merely His servant on earth, and to any and all of the billions of souls in His keeping."

"Of course." said Eckhart, his blue eyes twinkling, reminding me of the woman who had inherited those eyes. "Young Donald, are you aware that Pastor Westboro was a good friend of that friend of your father's, the late Jonas Oldeeds?"

"Ah yes, Dr. Eckhart." I said. "I recall inviting Pastor Westboro into the Reverend Oldeeds' RV on that unfortunate day that Oldeeds did not survive."

"Yes, a devastating day." said Westboro. I could see he was not pleased that Eckhart had brought that up. To be honest, I didn't care to think about it, either.

Just then Teresa came up. "Cindy, we need to go now, before they close the road to even police vehicles."

"True." Cindy said. She hugged Eckhart, telling him she'd see him at the finish line. As she and Teresa walked off into the crowd, Kelly Carnes turned to me.

"New police uniform your Vice Lieutenant is wearing, Commander?" she snarled.

"My hunk nephew likes it." I replied with a grin. "And yes, it would be standard police issue if I had my way on it." Eckhart laughed and even Pastor Westboro smiled at that one.

"Laura, we need to go, too." I said. "Everyone, enjoy your day."

As we walked towards where my Police SUV was parked, another entourage was making its way towards us. I was hoping to avoid this one. No such luck.