Teresa's Summer Race Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah, Commander Troy." called out State Senator Katherine Woodburn. "No crowbar today?"

"Ah, Senator, how are you?" I said. "No, it's such a festive occasion I don't feel the need for it. Though with all the politicians around, maybe I should reconsider... oh, hello Congressman Condor!" Yes, he was with Woodburn in their entourage, followed by staffers and a couple of men that I observed to be bodyguards despite their poor efforts to hide their obvious purpose for being here.

"Ah, Commander Troy, Mrs. Troy." Condor said with his too-toothy, forced grin, offering his hand, which I shook politely. "So nice to see you again."

"So, Commander," said Woodburn, "has Director Lewis contacted you yet?"

"About what?" I replied.

"Well, I shouldn't jump his claim and let the secret out, but he intends to ask you to lead the investigation of Henry Wargrave's murder. With your abilities, I'm sure you'll find the killer or killers quickly."

"Ah, no, he has not contacted me about that yet, Senator." I said, pretending joviality. "I just hope he won't be disappointed if I find it to indeed be a suicide, and that the killer of Mr. Wargrave... was Mr. Wargrave himself."

"I'm sure you'll do your usual excellent job with it." said Condor, attempting to keep things cordial. "If you'll excuse us... Katherine, we need to greet Pastor Westboro and Councilwoman Carnes." They strode past us.

"Is she serious?" Laura asked as I opened the passenger side door for her to get into my silver Police SUV. I didn't answer until I got into the driver's seat and closed the door.

"I've heard rumors that Lewis wants to ask me to do that." I said. "I'm not sure what he's expecting. Maybe he thinks I'll turn him down and he can make hay with the Press over it."

"What will you do?" Laura asked.

I smiled... a smile no perp wants to see. "Why, I'll cooperate fully." I said. "I'm sure I'll find all of the clues that show that Mr. Henry Wargrave committed suicide by jumping out his office window."

I then said "By the way, I was noticing a lot of people calling you 'Mrs. Troy' today. I wonder why that is."

"I don't know," Laura said, "but I like being called Mrs. Troy. And I like being Mrs. Troy."

"I like you being Mrs. Troy, too." I said. "And I'm very proud that you're my Mrs. Troy."

"Awww." Laura said, loving the compliments. I leaned over and kissed my wife on her luscious lips. Damn! I'm a lucky man! I thought to myself as I admired her beauty and her body as I started up the SUV.

Part 3 - The Race

"And Parker is out of the water, well ahead of the Bradley Ranger." said the radio announcer. "Todd Burke is now swimming the second leg of the swimming portion of the triathlon, down and up the long length of Reservoir Lake. He's swimming easily and with tremendous speed. There goes the other Bradley Ranger, followed by the ROTC team, with the Fire Department team now in third. The way young Todd Burke is swimming, this race just might be for second place..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy led Dr. Eckhart into her office at Police Headquarters. "It's not much, but it's mine, all mine." she said as she went around behind her desk, but did not sit down.

Eckhart looked around. "It's plenty, my dear." he said. "It's not the size or trappings of the office, but what it represents and your achievements in attaining the keys to the door. I'm very proud of those accomplishments... and you." Cindy smiled, blushing a bit as Eckhart looked at the pictures on the wall: of her in her 'Miss Physical America' competition days, her and Teresa with their medals for winning the Triathlon the previous year, pictures of Ross and Molly, and of Carole and Jim.

"Ah, is that your blue crowbar on the wall?" asked Eckhart, seeing that object mounted on the wall, sitting on small spikes driven into a wooden plaque.

"Yes sir." Cindy said. "It's the one Don used to beat the hell out of Molotov. He gave it to me when he was promoted and named me to follow him in MCD. Don't say anything yet, but the high school metalworks shop melted down parts of the machine gun that was captured in the raid when I was shot, and they made a new crowbar for me. Teresa, Don, Molly, and his mother are going to give it to me tomorrow, on the one year anniversary of that day. I'm not supposed to know that... but I got wind of it."

Eckhart grinned. "Ah, it came to you, did it?" Cindy nodded. Eckhart said "It is amazing what the human mind is capable of, my dear. You have tremendous power that you are only learning to tap into, to use." Cindy peered at her father, realizing how right he was.

Eckart said "I do have one small request, my dear. Is it possible for me to see young Donald's office?"

"Sure." Cindy said. "It's right down the hall." Exiting her office, she turned left from the anteroom into the hall, then left again at the next door. Going through the darkened anteroom, she tried the lock on the Commander's door, and found it was open.

"Ahhhh." Eckhart said as he came into the room, lit only by the sunlight streaming through the window in the back wall. "Cindy, did Donald choose this office?"

"Oh yes." Cindy said. "He kept trying to get Chief Griswold to let him move in here. For a long time, the Chief wouldn't let him, but Don worked in here a lot anyway when he wanted solitude. And he'd come in here to rest or prepare for something big, like the time he was going to confront his nephew Ned the final time. The Chief finally gave him the office, and even when he was promoted to Commander, he stayed here rather than move into the office next to the Chief's."

"Yes..." whispered Eckhart, looking around. "I can understand that. Donald can feel it. He subconsciously feels the energy of this room. Do you feel it, Cindy? Let your mind feel it, my dear..."

Cindy relaxed and let her mental energy flow... and realized what her father was saying. There was something, an undefinable feeling or energy in the room.

"Oh yeah." she said. "I think I know what you mean."

Eckhart said "And one day, this office will be yours... when young Donald surrenders to the inevitable and becomes Chief of Police." Cindy's eyes widened at that prediction, which she sensed would indeed come true one day.

"So, my dear," said Eckhart, "what is that interesting sculpture on the bookcase behind Donald's desk? And that painting he has not yet hung on the wall?"

"Ah, the painting showed up in MCD when he was promoted and put in charge of us." Cindy said. "It's a painting of the Trojan Horse and the fall of Troy. And the matchstick and toothpick Trojan Horse appeared on his desk one day, with a message inside it from a criminal. It tickled Don's sarcastic sense of humor."

"Oh, it's far more than that, child." Eckhart said, staring at the sculpture. "Whoever sent that is a person of incredibly deep Evil. Don is going to be pressed to the very limit of his powers... it is very fortunate that he has you working with him to destroy this Evil."

Cindy considered those words in the silence that followed...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"And Franklin of the BOW team is underway on the cycling portion of the race." said the radio announcer. "Todd Burke opened up a large lead on the Bradley Rangers. Now Bradley races to his cycle and starts off... Franklin is maintaining the lead but not increasing it as the ROTC and Fire Department teams begin their cycling on this grueling course. Hewitt of the Police team is lagging, but finally is coming out of the water now, and Michaels takes the baton and races to her bicycle..."

Molly Evans was on the deck of The Cabin. She could see the road far below, and saw the first cyclist riding from her left to right as Teddy Franklin rounded the end of the mountain and headed north towards Town.

Phyllis Troy came out on deck. "Has anyone reached the road yet, dear?"

"Yes, one cyclist just went past." Molly replied. "How are the kids?"

"Ross and Jim are napping, and Carole is playing with Bowser." said Phyllis. "That is the most patient dog I have ever seen, allowing that little girl to put hats and clothes on him like she does." Molly laughed.

"He's a sweet dog, and he sure loves the kids." Molly said. "Ross loves him, too. I wish he could see more of Bowser... and Don, and you, and Cindy."

"Be patient and keep the faith, my dear." said Phyllis, her voice sounding mysterious. "I have a feeling things are going to work out well."

"Did Don say anything?" Molly said hopefully. "I have no idea what he can do, short of moving to Midtown."

"No, his home is here." Phyllis said. "He hasn't said anything, but I know my son, and I know he's got something simmering in that red head of his." Molly laughed again.

"Oh, there goes another cyclist." Phyllis said. "And a couple more. I'd best be going now. Don wanted me to bring Carole to Headquarters."

"Why?" asked Molly, mystified.

"I'm not sure." Phyllis said. "But my son always has his reasons, even if they are strange."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Laura and I parked at Police Headquarters, then went inside for pit stops and to relax for a while before the race heated up and the crowds gathered. We planned to be at the Fairgrounds at the Finish Line.

As the door closed behind us, Laura said "It looks like Todd and Teddy will win easily-mmmff!" I had come up behind my wife, pulled her to me as I turned her around, and kissed her hard on those luscious, lipsticked lips.

"Mmmmmm!" I said as I broke the kiss. "I've been wanting to do that to you since the moment I saw you this morning." I kissed Laura again, hard. I slid my tongue deep into my wife's mouth, feeling her tongue twine around it and sucking on it.

We kissed hotly as my hands explored my wife's sexy body. It did not take long for me to have her blouse off, revealing her large, milk-filled breasts, her distended nipples standing out like spikes and begging for oral attention. I leaned over and took her left nipple into my mouth, feeling and tasting the warm milk as I suckled the firm teat.

"Ohhh, yessss..." Laura whispered. "Suck those big titties. Mmmm, that feels so good!" My hands squeezed her breasts as I went from one to the other, sucking them hard. Then I moved up and kissed her mouth again, pulling her hard into me. I felt her hands sliding over my asscheeks, then squeezing them, before moving to open my pants.

"Let's get more comfortable." I said, drawing away. I went over to the love seat sofa, which faced sideways and was right in front of the closed blinds and window to the anteroom. Throwing the cushions off, I grabbed the metal handle and pulled, bringing out the hide-away bed.

"The sheet's clean, at least." I said as I returned to Laura's embrace. We worked each other out of our clothes. Then I guided my wife to the bed. She eased herself onto it on her back, then spread her legs up and back. My cock throbbed even harder as I looked at the thick black carpet of her pubic bush, the swollen, distended labes and sopping slit of her beautiful cunthole.

Nestling between her legs, I began to eat my wife's pussy, tonguing deeply into its tasty lusciousness...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Cindy showed Dr. Eckhart the MCD room, two other people came in: Joanne Cummings was giving her boyfriend Seth Warner a tour of the Station, also.

"Oh, Dr. Eckhart!" Joanne gushed as Cindy introduced him. "It's such an honor to meet you!"

"Likewise, my young friend." said Eckhart. "I have heard good things about you... from your Captain here as well as your friend, the lovely Mrs. Allgood."

"Oh, you know Melina?" Joanne said. "She such a great person. Oh, this is my friend Seth."

"It's an honor, Doctor." said Seth, shaking Eckhart's hand.

"Ah, thank you, young Seth." said Eckhart. "I'm so glad to hear you and your business are doing so well. I believe you have a very promising future, from what I'm hearing."

"Thank you, sir." said Seth.

"And I do believe..." Eckhart said, his voice gravelly, his eyes twinkling as he gave that sinister-seeming little smile of his, "that you and Miss Cummings here are going to be much more than 'friends' soon. Am I right?"

"I certainly won't complain about that." said Seth, taking Joanne's hand in his as she blushed.

"You're behind the curve, Father." Cindy said, smiling mischievously. "We've been observing that for quite a while now." Joanne blushed even more.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"UHH!! UHHH!! UHHH!!" I gasped out loud, feeling the huge spurts of hot, ropy jism blasting out of my cock. I was on top of Laura, and was unable to hold back after just a few moments of deeply fucking her. I felt her legs around me, squeezing me, her bare heels driving into the small of my back and my asscrack, keeping me imprisoned in the heat and wetness of her cunt as I filled it with my semen.

"Ohhhh..." Laura moaned. It was her clenching cunt squeezing furiously hard on my throbbing, pistoning cock that had set me off to irresistible climax. She pulled my mouth down to hers in a long, deep kiss. "I love you, Don!" she gasped.

"I love you too, Laura." I said, trying to catch my breath. "I love you more than anything." I slammed my mouth onto hers again, and our tongues twined.

It would be many more long moments before we left the office...

Part 4 - Troy Family Values

"And Franklin passes the baton off to Burke to complete his leg of the marathon run." said the radio announcer into the ears of the County. "The BOW Team has a considerable lead over the Bradley Rangers. The real race is for third place, as the ROTC Team and the Fire Department Team are close together in the final mile of their first leg of the race. Todd Burke is running easily but swiftly... the Bradley hands off the baton to Bradley, but it's going to take an incredible move for the Rangers to catch up to young Todd Burke..."

Most of us were gathered at the Fairgrounds, at the Finish Line. My mother, Laura, Cindy, Teresa, and Dr. Eckhart and his entourage. I scanned the crowds, looking for someone, and finally saw what I wanted, and expected, to see.

"I'm going to take Carole for a little walk." I said to Laura, holding my daughter. "I'll be back in time for the finish."

"Okay." Laura said. I kissed her mouth then strolled towards Riverside Avenue and towards Town. People were already milling about, lining up to see the end of the race. I saw a woman sitting on a bench not far away, a shawl over her head to partially disguise her face. I went over and sat down next to her.

"Hello, Sister Dearest." I said as the woman looked at me in total shock. I was not fooled by the disguise, and had instantly seen that the woman was my sister Elizabeth.

"Well, if it isn't my dear baby brother." Elizabeth said. Her voice would have been scornful, but she'd noticed my companion.

"Yes," I said, noticing her glance, "this is your niece, Carole. Carole, say hello to your Aunt Elizabeth."

"Hel-lo Ant Liss-buth" Carole managed to say, then giggled.

"Awww." Elizabeth whispered. I could see the change in my sister's eyes, possibly the best show of emotion I'd ever seen from her. Out loud, Elizabeth said "She's adorable. I'm glad she takes after her mother."

"So am I." I said, unperturbed by Elizabeth's backhanded insult. "So you're here to see your son win this race, I perceive. Why not just show up as yourself, instead of hiding behind that disguise."

"Sometimes it's good to be not noticed." said Elizabeth. "Some people find being disguised as an old woman is very helpful." Hmmm, was that a message? I wondered to myself as Carole played with the ring on Elizabeth's hand.

"No doubt about that." I said in cryptic reply.

"Yes, I'm here to see Todd win." Elizabeth said. "I didn't expect to see this cute member of my family, though." She tickled Carole under the chin, drawing a laugh from my daughter.

"You have other family that you're not even aware of." I said. "Like this guy behind us. Hello, Uncle Harvey." I'd felt as much as seen Eckhart quietly come up behind us.

"Say whaaa...?" Elizabeth gasped as she turned and saw who it was. "Dr. Eckhart is what?"

"Hello, my dear." said Eckhart. "As your brother was saying, I am your father's brother, and I'm glad to finally be making your acquaintance."

As Elizabeth looked at both of us in shock, I said "Remember the story Grandma told us when you were fourteen and I was six?"

"Yeah, but... ohhhhhh..." Elizabeth said, remembering. "So the baby she had... was you, Dr. Eckhart?"

"Yes, child." said Eckhart in his gravelly voice. "And I must correct you as I have to correct your younger brother. Do call me 'Uncle Harvey', please."

"Uh, sure... Uncle Harvey." Elizabeth said, her face still looking quizzical. "How... how did you figure this out, Don?"

"Long, long story." I said. "Longer than your smuggling pipelines to France."

"I must be going." said Eckhart. "I am happy to meet you, young Elizabeth, and I hope you will come visit me at 'The Vision' Headquarters one day soon."

"Take him up on that." I said to my sister. She just nodded. Eckhart began walking off and Carole called out "Bye bye!" to him. He turned and waved at her with a grin.

"Well, I have to be going also," I said, "before someone notices that I'm talking to you... someone like our mother."

"Oh, geez." said Elizabeth, disdain showing up prominently on her face. "By the way, does she know about... Dr. Eckhart?"

"Oh yes. And none too pleased about it." I said. "Carole, say goodbye to Aunt Elizabeth."

"Bye bye, Ant Lissbth." Carole managed to say. Elizabeth smiled and said goodbye to Carole. I strolled back to my group at the Fairgrounds.

"Who were you talking to over there?" Cindy asked me.

"Oh, you didn't recognize your cousin Elizabeth?" I asked back. As my partner looked at me in total shock, I said "There is one person in this world Elizabeth shows some love for, and that's Carole here, so I went and introduced her. Just don't say anything to Mom about that, she'd have a fit."

"Yeah, you got that right." Cindy said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"And Todd Burke is coming up University Avenue, just a few miles from the finish." said the radio announcer. "He's running easily and effortlessly, well ahead of the rest and seemingly gaining ground with every step..."

There was a buzz around the Fairgrounds and people began taking their places, knowing that racers would be coming down Riverside Avenue soon. Police also began firming up their roadblocks and barricades. The first leg racers, having been transported to the Finish Line, also prepared themselves for the arrival of the their race partners.

"And here comes Todd Burke!" said the radio announcer. "He looks like the young god Mercury, seemingly gliding down the road on winged shoes. No other racers are even close to him... now he's passing the Police Station..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Todd was running down the road, keeping a fast but comfortable pace. He was exhausted yet filled with energy, knowing the Finish Line was near.

"Come on, brother!" he heard a voice whisper. "Don't let up. Run through the finish, not just to it!"

Todd couldn't believe it... it seemed like the sun to his upper right was casting a weird light, almost like a material form... and he recognized it as his brother Jack!

No! he thought to himself. This can't be... it has to be a hallucination... like Teresa had last year...

Todd ran inexorably on, seeing the people lining the street, seeing all the police in front of Headquarters, seeing the Boy Scouts and Girl Scouts that had been volunteers to line the race routes with water stations, now massed to cheer on the racers at the end. There was a woman in a shawl with a crowd of people... was that my mother? Todd thought to himself, realizing it with something more than simple intuition.