Teresa's Triple Delight Pt. 02

Story Info
Teresa's gets her first cum-bath...
3k words
4.48
13.1k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Prologue:

Part 2 and ending to the previously published "Teresa's triple delight". And while it's never necessary, it would be best to read the first part prior to if you haven't already.

As always, comments are welcome if they are constructive.

*****

Before Walter continued describing the events which took place the previous night with Bill, Rodger, Teresa and him, we both used the bathroom. Once back in bed Walter asked..."Now where was I?"

"Teresa asked if you were all up for another ejaculation so she could receive her first cum-bath."

"Thank you. After we assured her we were Teresa informed us we could do anything our little hearts desired. She wanted to be treated like a 'slut-wife' at least once. But when it came time for us to ejaculate she wanted us kneeling over her as we stroked our dicks. And when we cummed, we were to shoot our respective loads on her at the same time. Or close to it as possible. Plus she wanted at least one cumload on her face."

"After she laid out the ground rules we all looked at each other before we got down to business. Literally. Bill went straight for Teresa's pussy while kneeling between her out stretched legs. As for me, I couldn't resist attacking her magnificent breasts. While I've never been much of a 'tit-man' there's something about Teresa's tits that would convert even a rabid ass fan like yours truly."

"Roger was stroking his cock while kneeling beside Teresa's head. Once his dick was hard he turned Teresa's face toward him before inserting it in her mouth. After which she began sucking his cockhead like a Tootsie Pop."

"As for me, I couldn't have been enjoying myself more sucking Teresa's delicious long nipples. They felt and tasted like Juicy Fruit between my lips. First one...then the other all while rubbing and massaging her huge melons. No offense Lacey, but I don't think I've ever enjoyed playing with a set of tits like I did Teresa's."

"No offense taken Walter. We all can't have a pair of big natural breasts like Teresa. Now please continue."

"Between Bill sucking and licking her clit and pussy, yours truly all but devouring her tits and Roger's cock in her mouth, Teresa had to be feeling like a slut-wife. Not that we were taking advantage of her, which we weren't and never would. Just simply enjoying her assets at her request. Which she seemed to be enjoying as much as we were by the way she was squirming and moaning."

I couldn't help from interrupting to add my two cents about feeling like a slut-wife..."I'm sure she did feel a bit slutty the way you three were all over her. Hard not to. Take if from someone who's been there once. It's a fun feeling in many ways and not something you experience often. There's probably not many women that don't fantasize about being sexually pleasured by multiple men at once. You can continue now."

"From the way Teresa was sucking Rodger's cockhead there's was no doubt in my mind if she didn't stop soon he would cum prematurely...and in her mouth. As if reading my mind Roger asked if was okay to trade places. As much as I was enjoying Teresa's tits I couldn't move fast enough to get my cock between her luscious lips. Once it was she began sucking like a Hoover. As fully erect as I was, it felt as though my dick grew another inch from Teresa's superb sucking skills."

"After a while Teresa's moaning started getting steadily louder and more frequent. No doubt she was close to an orgasm from all the attention. She then released my cockhead before informing us she was about to orgasm and wanted us shooting our cumloads on her when she did."

"I stayed where I was while Rodger got on the opposite side of me. Bill got on his knees by her abdomen. From the way we were positioned it was easy to surmise Rodger was going to cum on Teresa's face, along with yours truly, while Bill being the shooter he is would do so on her tits."

"While the three us were jerking off over Teresa, she was frantically rubbing her clit with one hand while pulling and tweaking her nipples with the other. All while randomly looking at each of our cocks as we stroked them."

"The big trick was going to be for us all to cum at once. Knowing it was I asked Bill and Rodger to give me a sign of some kind when ready. Wasn't long afterwards before Bill gave me a thumbs up, followed shortly by Rodger. Seeing they were I said we're good to go. Wasn't five seconds later when we all began shooting our respective loads on Teresa. Almost perfectly at the same time with Rodger maybe a second of two behind Bill and I."

"Timing couldn't have been better as Teresa let out a loud scream and orgasmed just as my first shot splattered on her face. After which Teresa opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. No sooner than she did my second cum shot went directly in it along with Rodger's first one. Which she greedily swallowed. Bill in the meantime was shooting his load on Teresa's tits as Rodger and I continued to unload on her face."

"Between the three of us we must have shot at least fifteen good cum streams on Teresa. Her face was all but covered. Her closed eyes, nose, forehead, chin, lips...you name it and it was covered in creamy-white semen. Her face looked like a frosted cake there was so much cum on it."

"I hope you got it on video?"

"I'm sure we did based where I positioned the two recorders on tripods. Time will tell as soon as I get the chance to download the files on the computer."

At that point I once again found myself frantically rubbing my clit. Only this time I wasn't being discreet.

"Either I'm a damn good story teller Lacey, or you're just so frigging horny you can't help yourself. Why don't you take a break from masturbating and I'll be sure to take care of you after I finish. Besides, there's not much more to tell and I'm pretty horny myself from reliving last night's events."

Reluctantly I did and told him to continue although it wasn't going to be very long before I needed some sexual relief.

"Once we were all fully drained it was time to help clean Teresa. But not before she got the chance to rub Bill's cumload on her tits like body lotion and lick and swallow what cum she could off her face."

"After we cleaned her, she asked to suck our cocks again. One at a time to get every last drop from our now our mostly limp dicks."

At that point it seemed like the story was winding down so I interrupted again..."I don't know about you Walter, but I'm in need of some serious sex. Why don't you call it quits and go down on my pussy."

Thankfully I didn't have to ask twice before Walter was between my out-stretched and raised legs and dove head first on my cunt. First he took each labia between his lips and gently sucked them one at a time. Something I enjoy immensely, and Walter does superbly. After he had my pussy lips swollen and twice their normal size he licked and lapped my vaginal orifice with long stiff tongue strokes. And on the upstroke he always ended it by swirling the tip of his tongue over and around my now very engorged clit.

Over and over he repeated the process until I had my first orgasm. A very intense one as I released my thighs to hold his head tightly against my pussy as I cummed. Big time too as a flood of love juice squirted all over Walter's face as it was being held captive. Not that he was trying escape, as he wasn't. One thing Walter loves is me cumming on his face, of which he got more than a normal dousing.

"Wow Lacey! That was quite the load of pussy juice...even for you. If I didn't know better I'd swear you're becoming a 'squirter'. Not that I'm complaining. Nothing I'd like better if you are and you squirting all over me when you orgasm."

"Be careful what you ask for Walter, because it seems like you might be getting your wish. Now if you don't mind...I want and need to cum again and would love you to fuck me silly with that big cock of yours."

Once again I didn't have to ask twice as Walter raised my legs straight up before plunging his very stiff prick straight into my well soaked pussy. As always, Walter's long dong on the initial plunge bumped against my cervix along with his balls slapping against my anus. After it did he backed out an inch or two before he began a steady humping motion while careful not to hit my cervix again. As he did, and as his pace quickened, I began to furiously rub my clit.

Between his long cock sliding in and out of my pussy, and me fingering myself, it didn't take long to orgasm again. And once again it it was a very wet one. Damn near peed myself it came on so strong. I even might have somewhat as I lost any self control. Screamed like a banshee too. While I can be vocal at times I even surprised myself by how loud I was.

After I cummed Walter asked me to get on my hands and knees...and quickly. Which I did. Before I could ask what he had in mind I felt his cockhead pressing against my anus. Since it was soaked in pussy juice it popped in with little effort on Walter's part. Which is normally not the case for his very bulbous cockhead. Soon as it did he slid all 8 inches straight in my ass until I felt his pubic hair tickling my tightly stretched anal ring.

Just as he did my iPhone on the night table chimed. Walter said it was Rita since he could see the screen and number. "What shitty timing, but you better answer it. Otherwise she'll just keep calling until you do."

I debated whether I should but decided to since it was easily within arm's reach..."Hello Rita."

"Hello Lacey, and you sound a little out of breath. You okay?"

"I'm fine Rita, but you called at a bad time."

"Is anything wrong?"

"No, nothing's wrong. I'm just busy at the moment."

"Mind if I ask with what?"

"No I don't, but since a picture is worth a thousand words why don't you get on FaceTime."

I did too before handing the phone to Walter and telling him to show Rita his cock in my asshole. When he did, Rita laughed so loud I could hear her in spite of the speaker phone not being on.

Walter then handed the phone back to me..."You sorry now that you asked?"

She was still laughing..."No...not really. And lucky you. Now I know why you were breathing so hard when you answered the phone. I wish I was there so I could watch. But seeing you're busy with more important things, I'll talk to you later. And I hope you're enjoying yourself."

"I always do Rita. Now goodbye."

Rita calling like she did kind of put a kibosh on the frame of mind I was in. But since the only thing I enjoy better than sucking Walter's cock is him fucking me in the ass with it it didn't take long to get back in the groove of things. Unfortunately him not cumming when he fucked me vaginally meant it wasn't going to be a long fuck. I was lucky to get five minutes at best of a good steady ass-thumping before Walter let out a loud groan and drove his cock deep as he could in my bumhole.

While firmly holding my hips he let loose with a huge cumload. Walter's cumloads are not normally very large, but this one was as I felt at least a half dozen cum streams shoot deep in my ass. As always it felt simply wonderful as his cock throbbed along with his hot cum filling my rectum. Since it did, I couldn't help but orgasm once again.

"Sorry I cummed so fast Lacey. I know how much you like a long leisurely ass-fucking, but I couldn't hold off any longer."

"No apology necessary Walter. I can't think of the last time I had three consecutive orgasms back to back in such a short time. Been a while and I enjoyed every one of them. Thank you."

After Walter removed his cock from my ass I used the bathroom to pee. While I was, Walter joined me to clean his cock after being in my ass. As he did I couldn't help notice his dick didn't get as limp as it usually does after he ejaculates.

"Seems like your cock has a little life still left in it. Since I'm going to be here on the toilet for a while until all your cumload oozes from my ass why don't you let me suck it for a bit?"

Walter didn't bother to answer before positioning himself in front of me. When he did I grabbed hold of his semi-hard dick and after pushing back the foreskin I began to gently suck and lick his cockhead. As I did it didn't take long for his cock to start swelling and before I knew it it was long and hard as it ever gets.

Once it was I grabbed him by both butt cheeks while he did likewise with my shoulders. Then I took his cock straight in my mouth and began a steady back & forth head motion all while sucking furiously. As I've mentioned before, I very rarely can take his entire 8 inch length in my mouth, and down my throat. Four or five inches at best...sometimes six. But he's never complained. He's perfectly happy as long as when the time comes he can cum in my mouth. Which is fine with me when he so desires. Not just because he likes or wants to, but because there's nothing I like better than taking his cumload in my mouth. For me it's the only way a blow job should end. Or him cumming on my face.

Since Walter cummed less than fifteen minutes earlier it was going to be a while before he did again. A lot of work on my part, but as I mentioned before, I never get tired of sucking Walter's cock.

Eventually Walter's moans and groan became louder and more frequent. Plus I could feel his cock swell slightly along with his grip on my shoulders tightening. By then so much saliva oozed out the corners of my mouth my thighs and knees directly under my chin were soaked. Even a steadily flow of love juice was oozing from my cunt, of which I could hear a constant drip drip in the toilet.

"Ready or not Lacey, I'm going to cum."

I squeezed his butt cheeks to let him know I was, after which he grabbed my head with both hands and shot his load in my mouth. Not a huge one, but pretty big when considering it was only a half hour or so after his last ejaculation. And big enough to nearly fill my mouth. I debated whether to swallow or share it with him when we kissed afterwards. Something he enjoys, but I decided on the prior, which I typically do in one big gulp. After which I intently sucked his slowly shrinking cockhead to get every last drop while lovingly massaging his now very tight balls.

As for taking a cumload in your mouth, and swallowing it, a lot of women find it distasteful. To be honest, on a scale of 1 to 10 with beets, which I find horrible tasting, being a one and chocolate or lobster a ten, cum unlike pussy juice would rate only a three or four at best. Semen is naturally salty. If you don't believe it, try tasting it or putting some in your eye once. I remember well the first cumload Walter shot on my face and stupidly at the time I took it with eyes wide open. A glob of cum went in one eye and burned like hell. As for the taste of semen, it can be affected by what a man consumes. Supposedly the biggest no-no is caffeine, which can make semen bitter and saltier. Thankfully Walter isn't much of a coffee drinker. If any of you men are interested in things to make your semen taste better, foods with high sugar content are more likely to make it sweeter tasting. Pineapple and cinnamon juice can also improve the taste. On the plus side for those of you ladies hesitant to swallow, semen contains vitamin C and several minerals, such as phosphorus, magnesium, zinc and potassium. But I wouldn't stop taking a multi-vitamin any time soon. As for me, semen in general taste like egg whites with salt added. Or think of eating raw oysters without any hot sauce. Bottom line...taking a cumload in your mouth (and swallowing it) is most definitely a labor of love. Or a desire to give the best blow job you can.

After I finished sucking Walter's cock dry he bent down to kiss me. As we were his tongue probed deeply in my mouth to taste any remnant of cum mixed with my saliva.

"You're simply the best Lacey. Nobody sucks cock better and I can't tell you how lucky man I am to have you."

After Walter's cumload fully drained from my ass we got back in bed. I'd like to say there's more to this story, but there's isn't. I was pretty sated and fell right to sleep. But not for long before Rita called again.