Teresa's Turn with Toys

Story Info
Teresa takes the lead with toys of her own.
2.1k words
4.23
36.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am trying to adjust to his work travel schedule. He was so right when he told me that it would be easier if I didn't work. I can be available to him whenever he is home and wanting me. Even though I miss him when he is gone, I so look forward to his return. I thought the new-ness would quickly wear off when I moved in with him, but it hasn't. He seems insatiable -- he wants satisfaction all the time! Luckily, that isn't a problem for me. I want him just as much as he wants me. Yes, we truly are two halves of a whole.

My lover is due back tonight -- we've been talking and texting throughout the day. There is a lot of teasing going on -- just like when this all started. The morning started when I texted him in his motel room -- "Are you hard? I need you inside me now!" and then I called him so he could wake up by hearing my voice which he thinks is very sexy. I told him I had a surprise for him tonight but I wouldn't tell him what. He is so eager to be home with me. I can hear the need in his voice -- just like I heard it years ago.

I have been searching for new toys and fun items when my lover is gone and I've gotten a few toys for us to try. We've discussed so many fantasies but, so far, it has all been just talk. I want to actually try a few things, so I have taken this into my hands. A few days ago I got a delivery from an online store -- now we can take our experimentation to a new level. I can't wait for him to get home!

I have a wonderful dinner nearly prepared when he arrives at the door. "Would a shower help you relax before dinner?" I ask as I greet him at the door with a kiss. I am wearing shorts and a sexy, low cut top.

He looks at my body and declares, "Forget dinner, I want to fuck you now!"

I laugh and respond, "Patience, lover, patience," to let you know that you really aren't in charge tonight. "Baby, why don't you go and shower and you will feel better. I will bring you a beer and you can relax."

Sighing, you realize that I'm right and you go to shower. I finish dinner quickly and take the beer into the bedroom where you are dressing.

"What do you have in mind tonight, my dear?" you ask.

"Come and have dinner. There is plenty of time for fun following dinner. You will need your energy." I take your hand and lead you to the dining room.

As you sit down, you notice there is only one place set. "Aren't you having dinner?" you ask.

"No, I am here to serve you tonight. I will be doing everything for you -- even feeding you." You vocally protest as I put a white cloth napkin on your lap and begin to give you bites of food. As this continues, you begin to see the sensual side of this and start enjoying this attention.

"Is this how the entire night will go?" you ask expectantly. I just smile without answering so you really have no idea what is going to happen. Your mind is racing -- having everything you want is a great fantasy of yours.

I finish washing the dishes while you take the dogs out for a quick walk. I go to the bedroom to prepare for the enjoyment I know you are looking forward to.

You come into the house and call out, "Teresa, where are you?" You walk to the bedroom as you search for me and stop in your tracks at what you see.

I am lying on the bed in a beautiful, sexy negligee, looking at you with a 'come here' look. I sit up and pull you to me. Slipping off your jeans, I begin to kiss your gorgeous cock.

"You are already hard, Baby," I am always amazed at your desire.

"What do you expect when you treat me like a king and look like that?" you respond.

I kiss your magnificent cock a few more times and then I rise from the bed. I take off your t-shirt and kiss and lick your nipples. You start to move your hands toward me and I stop you. "No, you cannot touch." I never tell you 'no' and you look at me with utter shock.

"'No'? You are telling me, 'No'?" There is pure unbelief in your voice.

"Yes, I'm telling you 'no touching' -- please go into the guest room and bring in the box with your name on it. Don't open it -- just bring it in, please."

You immediately do as I ask and return with the sealed box. You place the box on the bed and look at me expectantly.

"I have done some shopping and I think you might like what I've gotten. I will pleasure you greatly tonight and, in turn, you will make me a very satisfied woman. Do you agree to this premise without any additional information?" I ask.

"Yes, I will do anything you ask," is your excited response.

"The key word for tonight is Velvet. Lie down on your bed, Baby, and prepare for pleasure." You lie down and I open the box. The first thing I take out of the box are 'fantasy tethers.' "You have discussed your fantasy of tying me to the bed, but you will be restrained tonight."

The velvet restraints have long rope tethers that I can attach to the bed frame. There is velcro on the cuffs so you know that there will be no discomfort with this first step. As I lean over you, my breasts graze your chest and you can feel that I have changed the jewelry in my nipple piercings.

Your cock seems to grow even more as your hips begin to involuntarily move with desire. "Are you horny, Baby? Do you want to fuck me?" All you can do is deeply moan as your body is on fire with desire.

"Yes. I want to fuck you now," you quietly speak, knowing full well that isn't going to happen any time soon.

I bring out a feather duster from the box and a black blindfold. "You speak of taking away one of the senses to heighten the others. I will do that now. And, by the way, no matter what, don't cum until I do. That is the rule, remember, Teresa cums first." With that I put the blindfold over your eyes and I begin to tease you with the feather duster. Your excitement is building as I suck your cock deeply into my mouth. I then straddle your body and lower my wet, hot cunt onto your hard, throbbing cock. I ride your cock a few times and you begin to thrust into me.

"No, that is not allowed," I tell you as I get off the bed. You aren't sure where I went but soon I am back. "Now, without your sight you will feel my next toy. This toy will excite you, but it will also excite me." You feel something being put onto your cock -- it feels soft and snug and you have no idea what it is.

"You are going to love this," as I tell you this, you feel the toy wrap around the base of your cock and vibrations begin. It feels so good and sends electricity through your body. The feelings radiating through your manhood and balls electrifies the passion and expectation to come. After you have had a little pleasure with that, I turn off the vibrating portion, kiss you passionately, and remove the blindfold. I release you from the restraints and press my body against yours. You look at the new toy to see where this pleasure has come from.

"When you fuck me, we'll turn it on so it sends pleasure through your body, but there is a part that will stimulate my clit while you are fucking me." Now you understand how we will both have pleasure from this.

You notice another toy on the bed that I've not spoken of. You know exactly what it is and you look at me knowingly.

"So, do you want me to use these anal beads for you, my dear?" you ask. I lie down on the bed. "Make me cum, Lover, I need to cum before you fuck me." No other encouragement is needed as you kneel between my legs and start to lick my clit. Your fingers explore my pussy as your hand moves to the beads. The lubricant is next to the beads and you stop what you are doing long enough to lube them up well.

"You will feel excitement as I put these in you, but you will cum hard when I pull them out," you tell me with expertise.

"Have you used these before?" I ask. I know the answer. You have read all about it. I know that we are in uncharted territory as we explore the depths of our passion.

As you push the beads into my ass I am getting more excited by the minute. I am so close to having an orgasm but you are pacing your movements to control and prolong the inevitable. When you pull away from me to slow the tempo I reach for you.

"Oh, we can't have this," you tell me as you rise from the bed to secure my wrists and ankles. "Tell me how this feels, now that you are the one tied up." The tables have turned and I am unable to retain control of this situation. Now my anticipation builds as you place the blindfold over my eyes. I hear you move to our toy box and I feel the lizard enter my pussy.

I know my orgasm is very close as you press your cock against my lips. I open my mouth to envelope your throbbing cock. I can only moan -- this is so hot! I am being fucked how I like it -- everything is filled and I am so close to cumming!

I hear your sexy voice, "Cum baby, cum for me, Teresa. Cum now and I will fuck your ass." As you say this, I feel the beads being pulled from me, slowly, deliberately. My orgasm is building and I feel like I can't take another minute. Your voice rings in my ears, "Cum, cum for me now." My orgasm is so intense and overtakes all senses. You have wisely pulled out of my mouth and your tongue is fucking my mouth, kissing me, you move down my neck, my breasts, over my stomach to my clit.

The orgasm is beginning to subside as you remove the vibrating lizard and once again attack my clit with your tongue. You play with the ring through my clit hood -- pulling it to intensify the feelings. The orgasm begins again and my hips are bucking against you.

"Fuck me now, Lover, I need you inside me!" You get up and help me rise to my hands and knees. You are very insistent now as you grab the lubricant to apply it to your cock. "Fuck my ass! Baby, fuck my ass." You grab my hips and shove your hard cock deep in my ass. I love it when you fuck my ass! "Fuck me!"

All I can hear are your deep moans as you fuck me, calling me your 'private slut.' The thrusts become shorter and harder as your moans become guttural. Your body shutters as your hot cream fills my ass. Another orgasm overtakes my body. I don't want this to end. I carefully move forward to lie down as you are still inside me and you stay with me. Your arms enfold my body as I melt into you.

You slowly pull out of me and we adjust on the bed to get more comfortable. "What a homecoming!" you quietly tell me. "I liked your surprises."

I know you are tired and so I get up, go to the bathroom to wash up and bring a warm cloth to you and clean you as well. When I return to the bedroom, I turn off the light and get into bed next to you. "I love you, Teresa, but don't think you've satisfied me. I need more. I need it all the time. Rest, Honey, and know that tomorrow I am home and will make love to you all day long." Your voice trails as sleep overtakes your consciousness. A happy man, home in his own bed, with his own lover -- what more could he want?