Teri Gets Some Help

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As much as I wanted to stop right then and play with her tits I knew I needed to secure her better so I wouldn't have to worry about any resistance from her. She was half yelling at me, asking me what I thought I was doing when I rolled her over onto her stomach on the bed and straddling her I sat on her legs just below her ass. Grabbing one of the ties I loosened the belts just enough that I could move her arms around behind her back. I tied her arms together right at her elbows.

The tie was not tight enough to cut off her circulation but it was tight enough to make sure she couldn't get her arms free. With her arms tied I no longer had to worry about keeping the belt tight around her. I turned around so I was now looking at her feet rather than her head but still sitting on her legs. With one of the other neckties I bound her ankles together.

I could tell from Teri's voice she was not comfortable with having lost all control of the situation. She was yelling louder and louder so I took the 3rd tie and tied it around her head and in her mouth as a gag.

As soon as I had silenced her to the point I could talk in a normal voice and be heard I moved close to her face and said, "If I were you, this is what I'd do. I'd calm down and catch my breath. You know you can trust me so you have nothing to fear. But it's up to you."

Gradually Teri started calming down to the point I knew she was no longer frantic. "This is what I'd do if I were you," I said, "I'd know there was nothing bad going to happen to me. I'd know this is just one of your husband's fantasies and that you were happy to help him live it out. In fact, I'd play along just like you used to when you'd pretend to resist me before. And you're going to enjoy this, you're going to enjoy that your husband wants to do these things to you, that he is turned on by your body and wants to have his way with you. You are going to enjoy this for how it makes him feel and for how it will make you feel. But you will resist every advance I make, but only to play along because you actually want to do anything and everything I ask. But it's up to you."

Teri relaxed for a moment and then started struggling against her restraints. I looked into her eyes and asked if she was OK, there was a slight smile in her eyes and cheeks and so I knew she had taken my "suggestions" and was now playing along. My dick was starting to get hard. There was no way she was going anywhere I didn't want her to now. Rolling her onto her side I sat and watched as she struggled and thought about what to do with my captive.

My first love has always been tits so it seemed like I should spend a little time with them. How they look when a woman is laying on her back or on her side, at least with as tits as big as my wife's, is not my favorite. So now that I had my wife all tied up, I decided I needed to move her to some place besides our bedroom.

Not wanting to carry her, I reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties down just above her knees and then untied her ankles. I stood her up at the end of the bed and then walked her out into the kitchen. Several times she tried to break free and once I let her so she could see she couldn't get away because of the panties around her knees slowing her down and her hands tied behind her back prevented her from opening any doors.

I opened the door from the kitchen out into the garage and walked Teri out, turning on the lights. The coolness immediately made her hard nipples even harder. I took her to the middle of the garage and strung a rope over one of the rails the garage door rides in and then tied it around the tie around her arms. I pulled the rope tight and tied the other end to one of the legs of my workbench that sat against the wall of the garage.

With another piece of rope tied to one ankle I ran it around one leg of the workbench and then the one at the other end and back to Teri's other ankle. The table is eight feet long so I was able to pull Teri's legs apart as wide as they would comfortably go, after I slid her panties back up, and then tied the rope to her other ankle. Now her legs were spread as long as her ankles remained tied. Her short skirt rode up her thighs and just barely covered her white cotton panties.

Taking a piece of two by four I had laying around in the garage, I slid it between Teri's arms and her back. It was a tight fit so I loosened the tie that bound her arms and retied her arms to the board rather than to each other. The rope that had been tied between her arms was now re-tied between her arms but now to the board. I stepped back to take a look at my handywork.

Teri's leg's were spread wide pushing her skirt up to where it only barely covered her panties and ass. Her arms were tied behind her so her tits were pushed forward, showing off her hard nipples through the sheer white blouse. This was the view of my wife's tits I wanted, like I said I've never been partial to them while she's on her side or on her back but I love the way they look when she's standing up. And now she was standing up with her arms and shoulders back proudly displaying them for me.

I moved to my wife and began running my hands over her face. She twisted and turned trying to get away from me but she couldn't. I ran the backside of my fingers along her face, down her neck and then over the top of her breast. When I reached her breast she tried to pull back but all she could do was sway with the ropes. When my fingers reached her nipple I spread them slightly and let them slide over her nipple individually until her nipple slid between my index and middle finger. When it did I closed my fingers and pinched her nipple between the knuckles of my two fingers.

She tried to jump back but only succeeded in creating a little more pain in her nipple as I refused to let go. I reached up to her other breast with my other hand and caressed it as I pinched on the first nipple. Because of the way Teri's feet were tied she could only move her feet back but when she did it would throw her off balance and cause her to lean forward, being held up only by the rope and board tied to her arms.

Teri leaning forward like this gave me an idea. I went over to the workbench and untied the rope that held her arms and therefore her body upright. I let some of the rope out and re-tied it when Teri was leaning forward quite a bit. It looked like it was just about the right spot so I pulled my pants and underwear down and stepped in front of Teri. I told her I was going to take the gag out of her mouth but that she was not to scream or yell for help, if she did, she was not going to like the consequences.

She knew what I was after as my hard dick was right beside her face as I untied the tie that was blocking entry into her mouth. Once the tie was gone I moved right up to her and told her I wanted one of the best blow jobs she had ever given. She immediately took my swollen member into her mouth and began working her tongue around the head and shaft. She was licking and sucking my dick as well as she ever had and I was just about to cum when I stepped back and pulled my dick out of her mouth.

I moved out from in front of her and moved behind her, between her legs. With her leaning forward like she was her short skirt no longer covered her ass but I still raised up her skirt completely exposing her white cotton-covered ass. I never did like those damn white cotton panties. This would be the last pair she ever owned and they were done as of right now. I grabbed them with both hands, pushing my fingers through the thin material and then ripped them apart. I couldn't tear through the elastic so they were still on her but they no longer protected the treasure I was looking for.

I slid my index finger between her legs and between her lips to see if her pussy was lubricated and it was. Just as I suspected, and had "suggested," Teri was enjoying this as much as I was. I guided my dick through the torn hole in her panties and then to her waiting pussy. Teri was squirming and twisting trying to deny my entry, this was always the part we both enjoyed the most, when the head of my dick was parting her lips she liked to resist the most, it made it extremely hot for both of us.

Tied like she was her resistance slowed me almost not at all. I took hold of her hips with both hands and pressed myself against her, parting her lips with my swollen head and then burying myself deep into her with one single motion.

Teri gasped as my pubic bone reached her ass. I stopped for a moment when I occupied her deepest spot. Then slowly I pushed her away from me, my dick sliding back out of her pussy as she moved forward with the give of the ropes. I released her and she swung back, my dick sliding back inside of her. I grabbed her hips and pulled her tight to me, getting as deep inside of her as I could. I pushed her away so that only my head remained inside of her and then I pulled her back against me. Gradually I increased the pace until I was slamming her ass against my pubic bone only to push her away and then slam it back again.

I was rapidly approaching the point of no return but I didn't want to cum yet so I slowed down and then pulled out of her. As I walked back in front of Teri I thought about how her titties must have looked as she was swaying forward and backward and I was pounding my dick into her pussy. I took the tie I had used as a gag and tied it around her head, this time covering her eyes.

Telling her I'd be back in a minute I went back into the house. Looking in my closet I found our video camera and the tripod and headed back for the garage. I screwed the camera onto the tripod and then plugged it in. With Teri bent over like she was her face and chest were in shadows so I took a couple of my drop lights and set them on the ground under Teri and turned them on. I got the camera pointed just how I wanted and unbuttoned all but a few of the buttons on Teri's blouse. Her tits weren't hanging completely out but I knew I could get the pictures I wanted.

My hard on had softened some so after I started the video camera I stepped next to Teri and told her to turn her head and lick my dick and balls until they were hard. She quickly obliged not realizing she was being caught on camera as she did.

Teri never did mind the taste of her own pussy juice so it didn't bother her that my dick and balls were covered with it. In fact, she set about getting them all clean and by the time she did I was hard again. As I pulled out of her mouth I had another thought so I bent down and paused the camera.

"If I were you, this is what I'd do. Once I start fucking you again, I think you should start talking dirty. Beg me to fuck you and when I do, beg me to fuck you harder. When I'm pounding your pussy good, beg me to fuck you in the ass. You're going to like it when I fuck you in the ass and you're going to tell me over and over how much you like it and you want to be my slut and that you want me to fuck you in every one of your holes. And you will be on the edge of an orgasm as soon as I put my dick in your pussy and it will keep building in intensity but you won't have an orgasm until I cum in your ass. But it's up to you," I said.

I reached down and started the video camera again and then stepped behind Teri, between her legs.

I reached down between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Right away she started moaning. My fingers went in and out of my wife's pussy a couple of times and then I intentionally missed her hole and slid my fingers up so that each one ran on either side of her clit. Back and forth my fingers between her lips and along her clit until I could feel it start to grow and get hard.

Teri was moaning and groaning and I knew even though the idea of talking dirty was "hers" it wasn't something she would normally do so I didn't know how much resistance she would have to the idea. Working on her clit until my fingers would start to get dry, I would slide them back inside her pussy for a few strokes to get them wet again, being sure to run my fingertips over the ridges of her g spot.

After a few repeats of g spot then clit then g spot Teri said, "Oh, Oh, OH! Oh please. Please!"

I reached down and untied the tie that blindfolded her and asked her, "Please what?"

If she saw the video camera it either didn't register as to what it was or she didn't care. "Please, I want you in me," she said.

"You want me in you?" I asked, "What do you mean?"

"I want you to put your penis in me," she said.

"My penis? What do you want me to do with my penis? You'll have to tell me what you want," I said as I continued to work first on her clit and then her g spot.

When my fingers were in Teri's pussy I could feel her inner walls contracting so I knew she was getting really hot. There was sweet juice running out of her pussy down her legs. My wife was as horny as I had ever seen her and she still couldn't bring herself to say she wanted to be fucked.

Finally she blurted out, "Oh please, please put your meat into my hole."

"My meat into your hole? What meat, what hole?" I asked.

"Damn it! Put your dick into my pussy. Oh please! Fuck me! Please Fuck Me!" she moaned.

I pulled my fingers back and slid my rock hard pole between her pussy lips and quickly sank it as deep into her as I could go. "Oh! Oh! Yes! Fuck Me! Please," she begged.

I reached up with one hand and grabbed her hip while the other hand took the bottom of her blouse and pulled it toward me. I was really sure this would pull her blouse tight yet open up the front so her tits would be completely exposed to the video camera. As soon as I had both her hip and her blouse I pulled Teri's ass tight against me and then pushed her away. I increased the pace quickly this time, not being as gentle as I had before. Teri continued to talk to me, now begging me to fuck her harder.

My fingers that had been inside Teri were still wet with her pussy juice and were sliding off her hip. I decided to let go of her hip, using my legs to drive me deep into her and causing what I hoped to be a great show of bouncing titties on the video.

Teri was begging me to fuck her harder and harder but she wasn't asking to be fucked in the ass yet and I didn't know how much longer I could last. Teri never was much for being fucked in the ass, she'd let me do it every once in a while but it wasn't her favorite thing. If she was less inclined to be butt fucked than talk dirty, this could take a while.

In an attempt to "prime the pump" as it were I put my index finger that was still wet with pussy juice at the opening of Teri's tight asshole. She continued to buck wildly and did the best she could to clamp down on my dick in her pussy even though her legs were spread wide apart.

One of the times I thrust my dick deep into Teri's pussy I pushed my finger into her bung hole. I felt her pussy quiver around me dick when I entered her tightest hole. Trying not to go too fast I slowly pushed my finger farther and farther up her ass as I pounded her pussy.

Teri's breathing changed and she started over with the "Oh, Oh, Oh Please. Yes!"

"What is it you want Teri?" I asked. When I got my finger into the second knuckle, just over half way, Teri started begging me to fuck her in the ass.

"Please fuck me there! Fuck me in the ass! Please!"

I pulled my finger out of her ass slowly and as soon as it was all the way out I slowed down long enough to get me dick out of her pussy and put the head against the tight ring of her asshole. Teri continued to beg me to fuck her in the ass as I pressed against her ass until it gave way and let my dick enter her back door. She was incredibly tight. And with her legs spread like they were she was able to have more muscle control of her ass than she could with her pussy. Cumming was only a matter of time and probably a very short time.

"What do you want baby?" I asked her.

"This. This! I want you to fuck me in the ass like you are. Ooohhhhh! It feels so good. I love it. I love it when you fuck me in the ass," she answered.

"Am I giving you what you want?" I asked her.

"Oh yes! Give me your hard dick in my ass. I love it. Oh baby! Please do this to me over and over. I want you in my ass. It feels so good. I want to be your slut. I want you to fuck every one of my holes. Please, can I be your slut? I so much want to be your slut. I will let you do anything to me. Please oh please! I want to cum. I need to cum but I can't. Please fuck my ass harder. I want to cum!" she yelled.

I pounded away at her ass, forcing my hard dick deep into her bowels. She was so tight and I was so turned on by her begging I couldn't hold it any longer. My balls tightened up and my dick got that little bit longer and harder. Teri and I both knew it meant I was about to dump my load inside of her. And then the wave hit me. I shot load after load of my cum deep into her ass. My knees were weak but I continued to push my meat farther and farther into her as my semen was lubricating the way.

As my cum shot into her, Teri experienced one of her most intense orgasms ever. She let out a yell as she bucked and twisted, squirmed and convulsed around my member. Teri's orgasm went on for what seemed like thirty minutes. Her ass was clamped down so tight I wasn't able to pull my dick out until she was completely through. We were both completely spent. And sexually satisfied.

Once I was able to remove myself from Teri's backside I pulled Teri back up to a standing position and untied all the ropes. I told her to go get ready for bed and I'd put things up. She walked slowly through the door into the house with both mine and her cum running down her legs.

I stopped the camera, put up the ropes and drop lights and went into the house. While Teri was in the shower I previewed what I had caught on video. It turned out just like I hoped. Now I just needed to figure out how and when I was going to show it to Teri. And decide if I might want to show it to anyone else.

12