Teri's First Lover

Story Info
Wife has first extra-marital sex.
3.2k words
4.08
151.8k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

This is a story about a beautiful young woman named Teri. She has been married for the past 11 years and has only known one man sexually in her life. When Roger and Teri were married they were the happiest people in the world, they knew good times lay ahead of them and the rest of their life would be devoted to each other.

It seemed the past couple of years though that Roger seemed to be getting a little distant and Teri couldn't understand why. They had a very active sex life, they were very well off financially and they had no children to tie them down. Over the years Teri had become very adept at cocksucking something that Roger thoroughly enjoyed. Teri had become accustomed to Roger cumming in her mouth and she had acquired a taste for sperm. Roger had told her she was probably the best cocksucker in the world, and she beamed when he told her that, she was very proud to be able to serve her man this way. She would spend hours between his legs slowly and deliberately bringing him close to the edge and then backing off until he would finally beg her to finish him.

Roger had become used to having his genitals worked on almost every evening, but at times he did wonder what it would be like to have another man pump his cum into his wife's mouth. She was so good he wanted to share the pleasure he received with others. While this did seem a little strange at first he had read articles about men who enjoyed watching their wives have sex with others and he had become interested in having it happen for him.

Teri was a beautiful red head, with full lips and a tight body measuring 36A 21 34, her body had some freckles and then those beautiful green eyes of hers. She ran between 5 and 7 miles a day and she was firm all over. Her pussy was still tight as the day they were married. She spent time exercising her cunt muscles every couple of days and she could milk his cock when they fucked. She was truly a wonderful woman that was proud to please her man sexually, and she worked at it. He had never fucked her in the ass mainly because he had tried and she said it hurt too much so he hadn't pressed the issue, after all she did have that mouth.

Roger approached Teri with the idea of her having sex with another man, but she always laughed it off and said that he was enough man for her, and why did she need anyone else. He was not bad, he was 6"2" tall 195 lbs of well muscled body, with a 7 inch cock that always looked so good in Teri's mouth. He had blond hair and blue eyes, and a dark tan. But he did enjoy thinking of her with her mouth full of another man's cock while he jerked off.

During the Christmas season, they attended different parties and the other men always enjoyed dancing with Teri, and he had seen some of them dance with her pulling her close and he knew that she had felt their cocks as they danced with each other. During one such party she dance with Daniel, who Roger knew from work. He was a salesman that called on him, actually a drug representative with a large company in New York. He was tall, 6'4" very well dressed and a nice athletic body. He had held Teri's body close while they were dancing and they looked so good together. Her red hair and fair skin and his dark eyes, black hair and very black skin. They had known each other for the past two years and Teri saw nothing different from the usual when Roger invited Daniel to come home with them and spend the night. He had spent many nights with them before, in their guest room. She didn't know that Roger had told Daniel he wanted to share her this wintery evening.

They rode together back to their house, and she enjoyed the feeling of being between these two men, but this also was a common occurrence. She snuggled up to Roger on the way home and her hand rested between his thighs as they drove. Roger and Daniel talked about the party, the different women that were there, work, Daniel's travels and so on. When they got to the house, Teri announced that she was going to take a quick shower and they guys stayed behind in the den and had another drink.

While she was gone, Roger asked Daniel if he was ready for some of Teri. Daniel told him, "Again I love the thought of having your wife, but are you sure that is what you want?"

Roger told him that he was sure, and he would go take a shower when Teri came back down and he should try to work on her while he was out of the room. Roger put some slow music on the stereo and when Teri came back downstairs, he excused himself to go take a shower. She had on a short terry-cloth robe, and was brushing her hair. He knew she probably didn't have a stitch on underneath, because it wasn't like her to wear anything when she went to bed.

When Roger had left the room Daniel and Teri started talking about different things and finally Daniel asked if she would like to dance while they waited for Roger. She agreed and they began dancing to the music of Barry White. Daniel held her close and she felt comfortable in his arms. He told her how beautiful she was, and moved his hands down her back to her ass and pulled her close to him. She looked up at him and said "Stop, Daniel, what do you think you're doing?"

Daniel left his hands where they were and looked into her eyes. When she looked at him, she could see the desire in his eyes, and felt him pull her ass cheeks apart under her robe. She felt the unmistakable bulge against her that was the beginning of his cock getting hard and he bent down and kissed her his tongue pushing at her lips. Her lips separated, her teeth opened and his tongue found hers. When he stopped she pushed him away and said, "Daniel, what do you think you're doing? What would Roger say if her knew?"

Daniel said, "He already knows, Teri. You are very beautiful and I have wanted to kiss you for the longest time, and it didn't feel like you wanted to resist me too much."

Teri said, "It just happened so fast that I didn't know what I was doing."

Daniel took her into his arms again and put his lips to hers, this time her mouth opened immediately and she began to kiss him, her tongue pushed into his mouth, and her arms went around his neck. He reached beneath her robe and put his hands on the cheeks of her ass and she moaned into his mouth. She didn't know what she was doing, but she felt between her legs begin to moisten. Daniel ground his cock into her body as they stood their and she had a desire to please this man they was she had been groomed to all of these years. Her senses returned and she again pushed Daniel away, and stood looking at him, her breath coming in shorter bursts as her body began to heat up with passion.

She hadn't heard Roger come down the stairs and was startled when he announced, "What have you two been up to?"

She looked at her husband and breathlessly told him they had been dancing. He smiled and asked "A fast dance? Seems like you are out of breath."

Daniel told them he had to run and shower, and left the room, leaving Teri standing there as her breath slowly returned to normal. She went over to the couch and started to again brush her hair. Roger sat next to her and ran his hand up her thigh to her moist cunt. He felt the moisture and told her that she seemed like she was aroused. He pulled his cock from his shorts and told her she should hurry and suck him a bit while Daniel was taking his shower. She bent forward and took his cock into her mouth, thinking of the kiss she had just exchanged with Daniel and how horny she now was. She began to lick the head cleaning the beginnings of precum that were forming at the tip. She relished the taste of Roger's cock, in fact, it was the only taste of cock she had ever had and she often wondered when she masturbated if all cocks tasted the same. She thought of Daniel and wondered if his cock tasted as good as her husbands, and she started moving her head quicker, wanting to finish before Daniel came back downstairs. Roger must have really been horny, because she felt his cock swell and knew she would be receiving his creamy white sperm shortly. Roger started to cum and her mouth filled more than usual and a bit ran out of her mouth and trickled down her chin, but she was able to swallow most of it and tapered him off and sat up when she heard Daniel coming down the stairs. She looked up and said "That was quick" and Daniel smiled at her as he looked at her with a funny look. She realized that she had forgotten about the sperm that was on her chin, and turned away and brought her finger to her chin, gathered it and licked her finger clean.

"Looks like you were able to keep busy while I was taking my shower." Daniel let her know that he had seen the cum on her chin, and she blushed a little bit and smiled at him.

Daniel was dressed in jogging pants and a t-shirt, and Teri noticed how good he looked with his muscles bulging from the shirt, and also how nice his buns looked in the tight fitting jogging pants. She couldn't believe she was having these thoughts, but she was. She wanted to have him close to her again, to feel his cock against her like it was when they danced. She wanted to kiss him again.

Daniel asked if Teri would like to dance, she looked at Roger and he nodded his head. Teri took Daniel hand and they began to dance. Again as they danced, Daniel's hands moved down to her ass and he held her in his grip and spread her ass cheeks under her gown, which just barely covered her ass. Daniel looked into her eyes and bent down and kissed her again. Her mouth opened wide to let his tongue in, and as she kissed him she could feel his saliva running into her mouth and she swallowed. She knew he must be tasting the remnants of Roger's cum in her mouth and it made her even hornier, but she still didn't believe that she was letting Daniel kiss her in front of her husband. She felt the hardness of his cock against her body, and also felt his hands find her flesh beneath her robe. He broke the kiss and told her "You are truly a beautiful woman, Teri, I want to make love to you."

He said this loud enough for Roger to hear him, and she looked at Roger and he said "I think that would be fantastic, how about you Teri?"

She just looked at him, and nodded her head, as Daniel undid her robe and let it fall to the floor, leaving her naked. Daniel kissed her again as he began to run his hands over her body. Her nipples were hard and sensitive to his touch, her pussy was wet and she spread her thighs a little as Daniel's hand trailed it's way down her belly to her thatch of hair. His finger spread her lips, his finger trailed over her clitoris as she moaned at his touch. Her wetness covered his middle finger as he pushed it into her. His finger slipped in with ease as she swallowed again. He pulled his mouth from her and told her to remove his clothing for him. She grabbed his shirt and pulled it over his head. She sucked on his left nipple as she ran her hands over his arms and down to his ass cheeks. His ass was tight and she enjoyed the feeling of it in her hands. She reached up a bit and grabbed the waist of his jogging pants and slowly pulled them down his hips. As they lowered she followed them down, sinking to her knees as his body came into view. She marveled at the dark skin and the wonderful sight of his black cock as it and his balls came into view. When his jogging pants hit the floor she helped him free himself of them and looked back at the cock directly in front of her face.

Daniel's cock was getting hard and looked different than Roger's. Daniel's cock was, of course, black, but it was also about 8 inches long and very thick and had veins bulging all over it and they were throbbing. It's head was covered with foreskin and she could see the purple colored head trying to poke out, and it was producing precum as she could see. His pubic hair was black and curled and his ball were huge hanging at least a six inches from his body and they too were black and covered sparsely with curly black hair. Her tongue flicked out and she got her first taste of a cock other than her husbands as it hit the precum she had seen forming at the opening of his foreskin. The taste was so good to her she engulfed the head with her mouth and ran her tongue inside the foreskin gathering all of the liquid she could and Daniel groaned. Teri reached up and took his balls in her hand and began to knead them, her other hand took his cock and pulled the foreskin back and she looked at it again this time with wonder. It looked so nice and it tasted different than her husbands too, a bit more pungent and she put her mouth near it and kissed the piss hole, strings of precum connecting her to the wonderful piece of meat before her. Her tongue swirled over the head and then she put her mouth back over it and began to move down the length of it. Her hand continued to massage his balls as she began to please the man before her.

Roger watched as his wife knelt in front of Daniel and his cock hardened as she took his cock into her mouth. Daniel looked at him and smiled, then looked down and watched as his cock slowly disappeared into Teri's mouth. She looked up at him and her eyes sparkled with emotion as his cock filled her mouth. She heard Roger as he said, "I told you that she loved to suck cock, Daniel. Feel good?"

Daniel moaned, "Damn yes, it feels good. Teri you have got a very talented mouth. You're a wonderful cocksucker."

Teri moaned around Daniel's cock as she pushed her face even further onto his cock, feeling his head begin to push against her throat. She relaxed and pushed the head into her throat, gagging a little and pulling back. Daniel laughed a little and told her "You can do it, my little slut, take your time."

Teri pushed back forward and again felt the head against her throat, relaxed and pushed forward feeling her throat open and the cock head slide into it. She pushed further until her focused on his pubic hair and she felt his balls resting on her chin. She looked up again and saw Daniel looking at her, her mouth full of his cock and he made his cock throb in her throat, pumping precum into her belly.

Teri pulled back and the cock in her throat slipped back into her mouth, and she began to slide her mouth up and down the shaft of Daniel's cock. He was producing a large amount of precum and she was swallowing as her mouth filled with it. The hand she had on his balls massaged the two oval orbs, hoping to help them in producing the reward she so desired, for the first time in her life, another man besides her husband filling her mouth with his wonderful sperm. She wondered what it was going to be like. Her free hand moved between Daniel's legs and her finger probed for his asshole, found it and she tried to push it in. It wasn't able to, so she pulled it back pulled her mouth free from his cock and wet her finger, then reached back and pushed it into his ass, pulled it free again and rewet it, then pushed it back into his asshole. She looked up at him and took his cock into her mouth, moving her mouth up and down the shaft quicker than before. She wanted to have a mouth full of this man's cum and she knew he couldn't last long at the rate she was going.

Daniel told her, "Damn girl, I've never had a blow job this good before, and you're such a dirty girl." His hands rested on the sides of her head, and he began to fuck her mouth, as she massaged his balls and fingered his asshole. He looked at Roger and smiled as his cock began to grow in Teri's mouth. His balls drew up a bit and then it happened, Teri's mouth filled with his cum and she swallowed, once, twice, three times, and he still kept cumming. He pulled from her mouth and a stream shot into her face, hitting her nose, and grabbed his cock and put it back into her mouth, pushing it deep into her, feeling her throat as it pushed as deep as he could go.

Teri pulled her finger from Daniel's ass, let go of his balls and grabbed his ass cheeks as his cock began to stop the flow of cum pumping into her throat. His cock began to soften, and it slowly pulled free of her throat, until it was resting in her mouth, and she was cleaning the remaining sperm from it. It had been much thicker than Roger's cum and there was so much of it, but she knew she would have to have it again, this was only the beginning and she pulled his cock free from her mouth looked at Roger and smiled, the cum beginning to run and dry that had hit her nose, covering her lips and chin as she looked at him.

"I've asked Daniel to spend the weekend with us, Teri, if that's all right with you." He knew it was okay, and couldn't wait to see his wife get fucked by this business associate of his, and he chuckled to himself.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers