Teri's Forecast

Story Info
Aunt's awesome bedside manner .
854 words
4.2
129.5k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tlc143
tlc143
107 Followers

"Tommy?"

Her voice was familiar. "Up here," I called.

I heard the stairs in Mom's house creaking as she came closer. I was stuck in bed with a broken leg and cast up to my hip, propped up reading Penthouse Forum Letters, feeling frisky but bored to death. Maybe it was a girl visiting? I could only hope.

"Which room are you, Dear? I haven't been upstairs in the new house."

Now I knew the voice. I quickly covered myself as Aunt Teri came through the door.

"There you are! I brought you a Milk shake and burgers. I hope you're hungry."

I was! She pulled up a chair and we sat chatting. My mom's older sister, Teri was 48 to my 19. She was always nice, but stern, never married. Attractive enough, with big boobs which I always tried to scope out. And now she wore a loose tank top and a very thin bra.

"Your mom said you could use company, I hope you don't mind," she said between bites.

"Not at all! I was going stir-crazy!"

"Good, then. I brought you some magazines. Day-time TV is pretty boring for a young man like you."

I was expecting SI or Car & Driver but when I reached in the bag, I came out with one entitled, "40+ Women", and another "Big-breasted MILF's." I was shocked and suddenly aroused. Why would she bring me these? Has she seen me peeking?

"Don't let your Mom see them. She still thinks young men take cold showers! Are they okay?" Her eyes looked intently into mine.

"Yeah, fine! I just...wasn't expecting them."

"My son Johnny has a whole boxful he left at my place. You're welcome to them. Pictures of old nude women don't do much for me, but he sure liked them. I can see an old broad in the mirror anytime! Haha!"

I laughed too, but my eyes were right on her boobs, thinking, I'd love to see those! As if she read my mind, she pulled her shoulders back, showing off those beauties.

"Of course, theirs are probably implants. Mine tend to sag a bit more." Her voice seemed deeper, huskier. "And I'm not air-brushed, either."

I stared into her eyes. My mouth was dry when I said "I'm sure you look as good as any of them. Or better."

It apparently was the right response. She breathed, "I wish... but it's nice of you to say, Honey. My Johnny would always be trying to take a peek. But that's another story. I just wish I could do something for you... since your Mom's not home... is there anything... anything... I can do to ease your frustration at being stuck here?"

My God! She's offering... what? It's just your imagination! Calm down, Ass hole!

"Um, no thanks, Aunt Teri. Thanks for everything."

She seemed disappointed. Damn! I blew it!

"Well, I'll let you get your rest, Honey. You remember my offer, and take care, okay?" She leaned across the bed to kiss me goodbye, and in desperation I reached up and squeezed her tit. She was leaning over me and froze, holding her breath.

"I thought you had outgrown me," she whispered. Our lips met and felt her slide her tongue across my lips, and I moaned and felt my cock twitch with excitement.

Her hand reached under the sheet and my cock throbbed as she bent and blew cool air on it, as she said, "I thought you may be needing a hand about now. Or a mouth." With that, she engulfed my cock, slurping and slobbering.

My cock reacted. It finished growing quickly and she moaned about how impressed she was with my size. I tried to get inside her top and she stopped, slowly pulled the top over her head and those lovely puppies flopped out.

She was right about the sag, but it looked so natural and real. She stroked me, saying, "you were such a cute baby. My, you've grown so much!" She went back down on me, and my cock swelled, fully loaded since the accident.

My experience with girls was limited and now I had a real woman working me like a pro!

She was slathering my cock, and I cried out that I was coming. She clamped down on me, and each spurt was followed by a gulp, her expert lips massaging every last drop from me.

She leaned back, a dreamy look in her eyes, and a bit of the sniffles from my load. She seemed as happy as I was.

"Hmm, I miss that since Johnny is gone, Honey." She leaned forward and kissed me, and I tasted my cum. "When you get the cast shortened, I'll give you a nice sponge bath after afterwards. Soap you all up. Would you like that, Baby?"

She finished her milk shake, taking time to lick the white cream off her lips as we heard, "Hi, Honey, I'm home!" My mom was home.

Teri kissed her hand then patted my growing cock, with a wink. "Is tomorrow okay, Baby?"

I squeezed her boob. "I can't wait."

tlc143
tlc143
107 Followers