Teri's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“No thank you WE are fine. Just the drinks while WE look at the menu.” Teri said gripping her brothers hand and looking at him. The waitress said she would be back with the drinks and left.

“What are you doing Teri, we aren’t dating. You’re my sister.” David looked dumbfounded.

“Play along, I just want to see how she reacts. Have fun.” Teri said as she moved closer to David. David felt weird, but was liking feeling her sister this close to him. He then had a thought, if she wanted him to play along he was going to have some fun.

David put his arm around Teri. At first Teri gave him a weird look then relaxed into him, snuggling up to him. The waitress came back with their drinks and set them on the table.

“Are you ready to order or do you need a few more minutes?” She asked.

“Yes well need a few more minutes, we had been busy.” Teri said and turned her head and brought her hand and turned David’s head towards hers, making him kiss her lips. She felt him almost jerk back but then lean into her as she opened her mouth and they started to French kiss.

“I’m sorry, I’ll give you more time.” The waitress said hurrying away. Teri broke the kiss as she started to laugh in a low voice.

“Did you see her face as she left? What’s the matter?” Teri stopped laughing as she noticed David wasn’t smiling.

“You kissed me. No you frenched me.” David said. Teri kissing him had a definite effect on him.

“I was just playing with the waitress. What, didn’t you like the kiss?” Teri asked feeling a bit hurt now. She certainly liked kissing her brother just then.

“No, that’s not it. I liked the kiss…..uumm it was nice. Its just….I haven’t been kissed like that before.” David replied with embarrassment.

“My god David, I’m sorry. I didn’t think…..about…….sorry.” Teri said, it being her turn to be embarrassed. Teri thought for a second, then reacted. “Well here, let me show you how its done for real.” Teri turned David to her and put her arms around his neck as she leaned forward. Teri then started to kiss him as passionately as she had any boyfriend, maybe more so.

Again David was hesitate, but then his body reacted to her kiss and accepted her mouth and tongue with his own. Teri kissed David for about a minute, then gently broke. it.

“Is that better David?” Teri asked with a small smile, sounding sincere. David’s head was a swim with emotions but he found he could answer.

“Yes, I guess. But that wasn’t totally what I was talking about it.” David said looking at his sister.

“I know, but we’ll have to talk later.” Teri responded, seeing the waitress coming back. She opened the menu and looked quickly.

“Are you ready to order, or do you need more time” The waitress asked, seeming unhurried.

“No, we’ll both take the shrimp dinner.” Teri said trying to get the waitress to leave, but she was also getting hungry. The waitress took the order and menus and left. She looked at David, then leaned into him again. He put his arm around her as before, but both were silent for the rest of the meal for the most part. It wasn’t till near the end of the meal that Teri wondered what happened after supper.

“So you still want to go to that club now?” Teri asked David. Secretly she hoped he would say no, and see what would happen back at the house.

“Yea sure. I could use some exercise, get out this energy.” David answered, thinking to dance out his nervous energy.

“Ok then, lets pay the bill then leave.” Teri said, feeling a bit disappointed.

They left the restaurant, and drove down the main strip too where the local teen club was at. The place seemed to be jumping with kids, and a few older people as guardians. They saw the rules and only teens were allowed except for the approved guardians. Both had to show ID and pay $3 to get in. The place seemed nice inside, and seemed to be packed.

Teri and David made their way around the place. Teri took David’s hand to keep together, but Teri liked the contact. They made introductions with a group of three others that were also away from the pack. There was John and Joan, twins but not identical ones, each had long auburn hair though John had his in a pony tail. And their older sister Mary, who had neck length cropped blonde hair. Mary was Teri’s age, with the twins being David’s age. They all started talking and Teri found out they were on vacation with their parents as well though from where Mary didn’t say. Teri found that she liked John, and the way he looked at her, she had to say he liked her. She asked him to dance, and they went to shake it on the dance floor. Teri couldn’t help but to notice Mary’s eyes on her as they went off to dance.

David found the two sisters very attractive, and they found his body enticing. As David talked to them Joan started to lean against David while they talked. Though David had thought Joan was the silent shy type, she wasn’t shy at all, though she was pretty quiet. She seemed to be one of the types that could talk volumes with her eyes.

“Hey you guys want some kick in that punch?” Mary said pulling out a pint of hard liquor and spiking all the drinks, while watching out for anyone watching. David had some sips and though not used to drinking, liked the taste in the punch.

“Mary always liked to be the life of the party, feeling needed as the big sister I guess.” Joan said with a grin to David. David started feeling Joan’s hand rub his leg as they talked. David gulped down the rest of his drink, and Mary went to go get more. While she was away Joan leaned into David and pulled him too her and kissed him deeply just as Teri did earlier. They broke apart when Mary returned with the drinks and David gulped down most the new drink, feeling giddy though from the drink or the attention he couldn’t tell.

Out on the dance floor Teri and John were having a good time. Teri started to rub her body onto John as they moved, and John returned the favor by grinding into her. Teri then felt his hands grip her ass, pulling them close as they danced. Teri’s pussy was getting molten by now and she leaned in and kissed John, feeling very needy now. In a few minutes they were hardly dancing and almost making out on the dance floor.

A touch on the shoulder broke Teri out of her heat. A chaperone told them they had to break it up, and they laughed and went to sit down. Teri was thirsty anyway. She saw David and Joan were getting along good. In fact she was all over him. Teri felt a sharp jolt of jealousy hit her as she watched Joan hang on David. On a hunch she dropped a napkin on the floor and bent to pick it up. What she saw was partly surprising. She saw Joan’s hands fondling David crotch, with him having a hard-on in his pants. But what was surprising, no shocking, was Mary had her hand inside Joan’s dress and….seemed to be fingering her pussy. Teri rose up and swooned somewhat, taking a gulp of her drink. She noticed someone had spiked it, but finished it off needing a drink she thought.

Teri looked over at David who seemed to be having fun, and thought he looked drunk. John took this moment to slid his hand which had been on her leg up. She looked down, then at the grinning John and just opened her legs more. She soon felt Johns fingers rub against her pussy as he fingered her through her panties. Mary then reached into her purse and answered her phone which had started ringing.

“Hey guys, we have to go. Mom and dad are outside and want us to come on. They said we have to go and get some sleep for that outing tomorrow.” Mary said to Joan and John, but also to explain to Teri and David. “Hey you two staying for the rest of the weekend right? Ill give you our Phone number at the rooms we are at. Give us a call and we can hook up again.” She gave Teri a wink and a grin. Teri gave her their phone and address in trade, she felt she wanted to meet the three again.

Teri watched Joan and David give each other a last big kiss and then she kissed John goodnight. As Teri thought they were about to leave, Mary came over say goodnight. Mary then leaned in and softly but passionately kissed Teri on the lips. The three of them then left, leaving Teri a bit shocked. Teri looked back at David and knew he was plastered.

“How much did you drink David?” Teri said, a bit concerned she would have to hold up David again today. “ You ready to go?”

“Not much. Ims ok, bea fin.” David slurred, but seemed to walk ok on their way out. Teri didn’t see Mary or the others, must have left already. Her lips burned remembering Mary kissing her. She never had a woman kiss her like that before. She definitely wanted to meet those three again. Teri drove her and David home. Evidently David was so drunk, or didn’t care, but he rubbed his cock through his pants half the trip home. Teri’s pussy which had cooled somewhat, reignited and she had trouble staying on the road. She was glad when they got back at the house. She had to help David now. Seemingly, him sitting down for awhile had made him a bit woozy. As she helped him she had to ignore as he kept seeming to cop a feel on her breast as they walked inside.

“Their your royal drunkenness, your throne your majesty.” Teri said dropping him into his bed, being a bit sarcastic. For some reason he found the statement funny as hell, because he started laughing very loud and silly. He was snorting then giggling in a very unmanly type voice. That got Teri laughing at him.

“My god you make a bad drunk. And you laugh like a little girl.” Teri said laughing at David now. David stopped laughing and tried to get up, but couldn’t.

“Im not a little girle. Takes that back Tery.” David shook his finger at her while laying there. This only made Teri laugh harder. “Al right. Ill prove I’m not some girle.” And struggled with his belt, then started to pull his pants down.

“I know your not a girl silly, you just laugh like one.” Teri still laughed a bit.

“Am not.” David said now having his pants off. “See.” And slipped off his underwear, exposing his cock to Teri. His cock was already partly hard, and growing more so as she looked on. Teri stopped laughing and just watched, fascinated. Teri watched as David’s cock grew to huge size without him touching it. Then without her being able to stop herself, dropped to her knees to get a closer look. He then slipped his hand around it and started to pump his hard cock as Teri watched. She gasped, this being super erotic. After pumping for a minute David looked at Teri, “Bet a girl can’t do THAT.”

‘But a girl can do this.” Teri said, as she leaned over and enveloped his cock head into her hungry mouth. Teri didn’t think, just acted. She had wanted to do this after first seeing his cock a few days ago. As she licked and sucked the head she used her hand to pump his shaft. Her hand did not quite reach around it. Teri used her other hand and reached under her panties and fingered her pussy which was screaming for attention.

“My God sis! SUCK it….wanted this for so long. That feels so good. Uhhh….Im not going to last long Teri.” David told as Teri took more into her mouth, loving her brothers cock with her tongue. She too wanted a fast conclusion to this blowjob, so she could move onto other things equally as good. Teri started to suck harder, and licked faster wanting her brothers cum in her mouth. She was so fucking thirsty for it. David was now humping up to his sisters mouth, getting close.

“Oh fuck yea….oh sis…here it comes…uughh …uughh…ooohh here….it…comes….” David gave a grunt as Teri felt his hot cum hit the back of her throat. She tried to taste it at first, but had to swallow if she didn’t want to lose any. But her mouth overfilled and shot out the sides of her mouth, and Teri choked. Rising off David’s cock, Teri was getting hit in the face and nose with cum, before she swallowed what she had, and drove back down to encircle his cock again. Teri drank the remaining cum, and after it slowed sucked like a vacuum for more. Teri cleaned up her brothers cock.

David cock didn’t seem to drop any, and Teri’s need was unbelievable. She ripped her panties off in her rush to free her pussy. David watched as she quickly rose up and squatted on him, hurriedly impaling herself on his cock. Teri felt her pussy almost tearing on his cock as she slammed her body down. Teri screamed, partly from intense pain, but just as much from relief at being filled. David also screamed as she slammed down on his dick, the pleasure being so overwhelming. He never imagined fucking would feel this good. He would have cum then if he hadn’t already. As it was he again wouldn’t last long. After reaching bottom, Teri sat on David panting as if in labor. After her pussy was used to his size, Teri started sliding up and then slowly down.

To David this was heaven and hell. It felt so good it hurt and he was going crazy. He wanted so bad to take over and fuck Teri’s brains out, wanting to cum so bad. He settled for tearing Teri’s nice blouse to shreds as he tried to get to her big tits. This caused Teri to fuck faster, knowing she had made her brother this wild. David reached back and ripped the clasps off Teri’s bra, and threw it. David rose up and engulfed her nipples in his mouth and hands. Teri’s pussy squeezed David’s cock as she went into convulsions, cumming.

“Huh Huh uhuhuh….Oh Jesus….uummmm…soo big…soo fucking big….aahhhhhhggghhhh.” Teri groaned as she slammed down on David’s cock and came.

“Fuck this.” David said as he grabbed Teri’s hips and started to fuck up to her pussy. “Ahhhh gotta come, gotta come.” David chanted as he fucked Teri fast. Teri had started to come down from her orgasm as David took over, and as David fucked her wildly, Teri exploded into another orgasm.

“Ohh no, too soon….. too much….ooohhhaaahhh….oohh god pump me daaavvvid…..hhhhhaaaaa.” Teri said explosively. As he felt her pussy clench around his cock again, her orgasm started his. David held her as he slammed into her and let loose his load into her womb, deep into her cervix.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh” David screamed, having the most earth shattering orgasm in his mind. David kept cumming and seeming not to stop, coating both of them and the bed. He tried to prolong his orgasm and short hump Teri, but her clenched cervix muscles, seem to have locked him inside her. And Teri was almost passed out, being totally dead weight on top of him. So David just rode the final waves out, hugged Teri and kissed her neck.

“Intense, that was intense.” Teri said wearily as she lifted her head and smiled at David. “But very nice.” And slumped her head back on David’s chest.

“God that was fucking incredible.” He said breathing hard. Both just laid there for awhile and rested. Teri felt David’s cock shrink to the point it slid from her pussy and with it cum poured out of her onto David. She started to make a comment, then noticed David snoring softly.

“Just like a man.” She said under her breath and shakily moved off David, and lay beside him. Teri was too tired to clean her self up, and just rose up enough too pull covers over both of them and then Teri laid down holding David. Teri drifted off to sleep, at last contented after these last few days.

When Teri awoke the next morning, light was just coming into the window. When she first saw felt David, she was shocked thinking she had dreamed it all. But the stickiness and still wetness between her legs said otherwise. Teri thought for a second about what she had done and worried. She knew it was viewed as wrong. But thinking more on it, she felt nothing but happy about her and David. They both enjoyed it, and both were adults, though he just barely. So what if they were brother and sister, that was the worlds hang up.

She looked over at David, and love flooded her, more so now then anytime she had ever thought about David. She didn’t want to stop fucking David, too her it felt….right. She used her finger to trace patterns in David chest. Soon he started to awake.

“Morning lover.” Teri leaned over and kissed him. At first David had a very confused look on his face.

“We…..did last night happen?” David asked Teri.

“I hope so, considering how much dried juices I have down there.” Teri said with a glowing smile. David looked under the covers at his cock and groin which was caked with dried liquids.

“Like I said, Good morning lover.” Teri turned his head and planted a kiss on David’s lips. David returned the gesture and they kissed for awhile. But David broke it, wanting to talk some.

“So last night wasn’t….. a one time thing?” David asked not sure of some stuff. Teri looked a bit hurt.

“Not for me David. I have been wanting this since I came home. Well since I saw you….well….jack off. Bout all I could think of since then.” Teri said smiling at her brother as she gave him a quick kiss.

“Whoa, whoa. It was you that peaked into my door. I thought it was mom. Thought that’s why she was fingering herself and shouting “fuck me David”, because she had watched me and gotten hot.” David said, trying to think things through.

“What? You watched mom jack off? AND she was shouting for you to fuck her. Holy shit! That’s wild. Oh my god that’s wild. But mom was the one you caught I’m guessing, least I saw her leave your door in a hurry.” Teri said also doing some thinking.

“So when did you watch me jack off?” David asked dieing to know.

“Actually that first night back. I think you watching my boobs got you excited. I had something to ask you, and well…..barged in your room. And there you were, pumping this hunk of meat.” Teri said sliding her hand to grab David’s cock and starting to stroke it.

“So why did you see mom that next night?” David asked still curious.

“Umm because I peaked again the next night, but mom caught me and I guess she must have been curious, what was so interesting. Hey! Wait. Mom was shouting for you too fuck her.” Teri said looking at David. David looked like he didn’t get where she was going. “So…..if she’s anything like me, she wants this nice big cock to fuck her.” Teri said stroking his cock up and down with each of the last few words.

“Mom wants to fuck me you think? For real? I thought she was just….you know ….playing out a fantasy in her head to get off.” David said pondering about his mom.

“We’ll never know………unless we TRY!” Teri said with a wicked grin on her face.

“What do you mean WE! You want to try and fuck mom too! But you’re a girl.” David said perplexed. Teri had to laugh at how naïve David was being.

“Like you never heard of lesbians. Or in this case bi sexual, consider I don’t want to give this up.” Teri said squeezing David’s cock.

“Umm fine. Enough talk for now. That feels too good.” David said leaning over and kissing Teri. Teri pushed off the covers and really started pumping David’s cock.

“Damn you really have a big cock bro.” Teri said as she leaned into him and started to lick the head of his prick. Teri loved the feel as his cock stretched her lips. She loved it. She took the head of it into her mouth and sucked as she quickly bobbed her head.

“If you keep that up ill come.” David said, figuring she wanted him to last for a bit. “but it feels really good.”

“Its ok if you do, but first I want you to return the favor.” Teri said as she laid down and spread her legs wide. David got up and laid his mouth at her pussy.

“Umm No problem…..but I’ve never don’t this before….so tell me what to do.” David looked up at Teri.

“Mainly just lick, and you can use your fingers. Use your imagination.” Teri replied pushing his head down. David started to lick gently at first, getting used to the smell and taste. Finding he liked it, he licked her faster and rubbed up and down with a finger under where he lick near the top.

“Oh Oh Oh. Good, that’s good…..seems you’re a natural. Hehe…Oh yea that’s it….right there.” Teri said smiling at him till he hit a sensitive area. “Mmmm….stick a finger in……ooohhh…now, lick here.” Teri showed him where her clit was. “Ohhh that’s it…..lick it….lick it……harder….ohohohoh…..close….uuuhhh yes yes….nnoowww….oohhh.” Teri moaned as she was pushed over the edge of her orgasm.