Teri's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David kept licking Teri during her orgasm. He found the combination of her taste and rush of pleasuring her, really thrilled him. He decided he liked licking pussy.

“Ok Ok slow down. Now that….I’ve cum…I’m sensitive.” Teri said and also gently pushing his mouth away. “Now I want some of that.” She said looking between his legs. As David moved up and between her legs, Teri felt some trepidation looking at the monster between his legs. She had been buzzed on alcohol, and had been horny all day yesterday. Her body had just woke up and she knew her pussy would be tighter.

“Wait. Go slow today, real slow at first please. I don’t want you to hurt me.” Teri said looking at David with pleading eyes.

“I will sis. I wont hurt you. Tell me to stop if it does.” David said sliding the head of his cock to meet her pussy lips. He slid forward in small steps.

“Oh god that feels good.” Teri said loudly, feeling full with just the head of it inside her. As David pushed more in, she started to really feel stretched now and it was starting to hurt. With about 4 inches in she held her hand up for him to stop. Teri had to take some breath.

“Let me…do it.” She said taking his cocking her hand guiding it into her pussy. Teri slowly scooted forward, impaling herself on his. She stopped every inch or so and wiggled her body around it, trying to open herself more. At times she was panting like giving birth. It wasn’t hurting now, but she felt totally full. When David had about 3 inches still left she worked her cunt muscles to try and open up. She wanted the rest, NOW!

“Push forward quick!” Teri said, bracing herself. Her pussy ached for all his cock, but knew it would stretch her greatly. David grabbed her by the hips and pushed them together, plunging his cock into her to the hilt. “AHHHhaaaaahhaa.” Teri cried then panted. It wasn’t out of pain, though she was stuffed to the limit. The pleasure of feeling full was unbelievable. “Oh God! Fuck me. Fuck me! FUCK ME!” she chanted.

David started to doing exactly that, pulling out slowly, then slamming home each time. Every time his cock withdrew from her pussy, it ached to be back inside that warmth.

“Oh yes David, yes. Fuck me hard.” Teri said pulling and pinching her nipples in delightful pain and pleasure. She raised up and watched his wet cock sliding in and out f her pussy. Watched as her pussy lips were distended when he pulled out and pushed into her when he pushed back. Her watching this incredible sight sent her to the edge of cumming. “OHHHHhhhhh Daavvvyyy…….ooohhh….ooohhh…aahh…oohhh….FUCK! Teri shouted out, slamming back down on the bed and arching her back up.

David knew she was getting close, as he was too. He looked at what she was looking out and also felt a surge watching his cock enter her the way it was. He felt her pussy start contractions and he slammed into her and bucked, starting his own orgasm. “Arrgghhhh” David grunted as he shot his jism deep into her, his cock head again in her cervix. As David shooting slowed, he looked down at Teri covered in sweat and aglow after he orgasm. At that moment he felt overwhelming love for her. Then he collapsed on top of her and Teri embraced him as they rested.

“OOOhh man that was so good. You are a great lover.” Teri said kissing David passionately.

“I never thought it would feel like this. Having sex. Even more so with you, It’s great.” David said playing using his fingers to make circles on her breasts. Teri noticed David looked in thought as if something was disturbing him.


“What’s the matter, what’s wrong.” Teri asked watching him.

“Was just thinking…..what are we going to do when we get home. How are we going to continue……this?” David asked, looking a bit fearful. Teri then looked lost in thought for a bit.

“Well, it will be hard sneaking around our parents for long. But maybe we don’t have to. Maybe….maybe we can get mom to feel like we do. You said she wanted to fuck you. Well, lets make sure she does. We can arrange for her to fuck you. Maybe if she sees more of your body and your wonderful cock….she’ll just….jump your bones.” Teri said getting excited by her idea.

“How do we get mom to try and have sex with me.” David said, also getting excited at the thought of also fucking his mom.

“Well mom said she really got excited watching you work out, and I remember her acting funny when you were all sweaty and playing over here the other morning, remember. We can work out the details in a day or so, but I think we can get mom so worked up shell rip your clothes off. Then …well…I can join the fun.” Teri gave David a huge impish grin.

“Ok fine, we get mom to understand our feelings. But what about dad?” David asked.

“I think I can deal with dad. Lets just say I think dad might be easier then mom. But since dads not home much, he can wait till after mom.” Teri replied with an even bigger grin at the thought of bedding her dad. She had always had fantasies about her dad for the longest time.

“Ok we’ll try and get mom first. But first thing….I’m hungry.” David started to get up and head to the kitchen. When Teri saw his cock swinging loose she was hungry too.

“Umm…. you hungry?” Teri said opening her legs and inviting David back on the bed.

“TERI! I’m serious, I’m starved.” David said, his stomach growling, but his cock coming to life at Teri’s invite.

“I am too big brother.” Teri said starting to finger her pussy as she made her best effort to lick her lips in a sexy manner.

“Oh shit. I guess real food can wait a few minutes.” David said as he climbed back on the bed and brought his cock next to Teri’s mouth. Teri took it into her hand and guided it to her mouth. As she licked and sucked the head, David bent over and sucked her pussy lips into his mouth. Both groaned into each other.

Teri shafted David cock as she sucked on the head, quickly wanting her breakfast. Meanwhile David was slurping her pussy lips and used his one hand to two fingers into her, as he used another finger from his other hand to rub quickly over her clit. Teri’s eyes widened when she felt what David was doing. She sucked David’s cock hard and jacked him even faster, knowing she was on the verge. As David started to cum, filling his sisters mouth with spunk, Teri’s pussy contracted on his fingers. Both of them were moaning and cumming. Both drank their fill of the others juices.

“Yummy, delicious. I never liked drinking cum till I tasted yours Davy.” Teri said raising up and kissing him. David could still taste his cum on her mouth, as Teri could taste herself. “Wonderful breakfast.” Teri sighed. “But I suppose we do need real food as well.” She smiled at him.

“Yep, I’m starved.” David said as they both got out of bed. They raided from the food they had bought yesterday and mad a decent breakfast. Afterward they sat on the couch watching TV, with Teri’s head resting in David lap. As David sat he kept looking at Teri’s naked pussy hair. He moved his hand down her body and down her stomach.

“What …are….you….doi …. aaahhhhh mmmmmm.” Teri started as David slid a finger down and started to rub her clit. “MMMmm Oh yummy……” Teri said as she turned her head and swallowed his cock. Just then the phone rang, startling them. Teri got up and answered it.

“Hello? Oh hey. We’re ok, and you guys? Good. Tonight? Go out? We can, but why not just come over here, if your parents wouldn’t mind. Hehe, I know your all old enough. Want us to pick you up later. Where’s your hotel? Ok I know where that is. 7 pm ok? You guys can spend the whole night if its easier. Be better in fact. Umm that was nice. I’m sure David will like to see you again, specially Joan. Yes I know. We’ll be there at 7 tonight, bring any stay over stuff. Ok. See you then. Bye” Teri said answering David quickly figured out was one of the group they had talked to last night. And David did remember Joan fondly. Teri hung up the phone and turned to David. “Mary wanted to know if we wanted to go out tonight. But I invited them over tonight for a sleep over.” Teri said grinning like a fox.

“All of them?” David asked, curious.

“Yes, Joan too. Maybe we should hold off....uumm any further activities today. We might need the energy tonight.” Teri said not being able to quit smiling. David chuckled.

“If we can. Have to keep occupied with other stuff.” David suggested.

“Hmm well I think we have time for the beach, then maybe run into town to get supplies for tonight. Movies and alcohol and food stuff.” Teri said mentally talking out loud.

“How are we going to get alcohol, We’re both under 21.” David asked.

“Don’t worry. I have my ways.” Teri said, pushing her breasts together with her hands.

“Hahaha I bet. And will the lucky cashier get a good blowjob?” David said laughing like crazy.

“Maybe he will.” Teri said smiling, then chuckling. Head to the beach for some sun and swim then?” Teri asked. David agreed and they got dressed in their beach gear and headed to the water. When they saw they were alone, they decided to remove their swim gear and swim in the buff. Only one person passed them. A jogger who moved through, and they just stayed in the water till he moved off. They kept from having sex, but could otherwise not keep their hands from touching all over each other.

After awhile they went back and cleaned up, to go into town. They checked out a few movies, including a porno they both thought looked good, just in case the party needed a “jump start.” They got the food supplies and left the liquor store for last. Teri told David it would be better if she went in alone. David agreed, with him looking younger, it would be better. Teri picked a small store that was deserted and away from other stores. She parked on the side.

“I might be awhile, so don’t worry.” Teri said leaving the car. David thought her comment and way she said it weird. But he didn’t want them to get into trouble buying it by checking on her, so waited in the car. Teri had been gone a long time David thought, and thought about his joke about the blowjob, when he saw her come out with a big brown bag.

“Hey what took you so long?” David asked looking at her, she looked quite flushed. “OH no, you didn’t. Did you…...?” David started to ask.

“You decide honey.” Teri said as she leaned over and quickly caught David’s lips in hers. David for certain thought he tasted cum in her mouth. At first he was repulsed, but quickly got excited; knowing his sister had given a stranger a blowjob. Teri broke the long kiss. “Besides I had too, he started to refuse to sell to me. Till I offered to pay another way.” Teri smiled a very wicked grin. David started to laugh.

“I’ve gotten one nasty sister, but I love you Teri.” David said still chuckling. Teri chuckled, but then got serious.

“I’m glad you do, because I’ve come to realize, I very much love you. And don’t want to be parted from you.” Teri said, once again kissing David deeply. David felt the same way, he thought. Teri then started the car, and they drove back home. After arriving they cleaned and set up the house for the get together. Teri made up some drinks and stored them in the freezer or fridge for quick consumption.

When 7 o’clock was about to roll around, they bout dressed in the sexiest but casual clothes they had. Teri was dressed in a cutoff-Tee with a pair of tight jeans. David dressed in a long sleeve but light shirt and tight jeans. Again Teri unbuttoned his shirt a bit. Then Teri and David hopped into the car, and drove to the hotel Mary had said they were at. Their room was on the 3rd floor, so Both of them went inside to find the room. After reaching the floor, they found the room near the elevator. Looking at David Teri knocked on the door.

“Hi Teri, David. Come in.” Mary answered the door. “You know Joan and John, but this is out mom Linda.” Mary said introducing a woman about Karen’s age, a bit more plump.

“Hello, I just wanted to say Hi, nice to meet you. With you taking these three off our hands my husband, Daniel and I were having a night on the town. But you kids have fun, I know we will.” Linda said, giving Teri a wink. Linda said good night too her kids as all five of the teenagers walked to the elevator. Teri noticed each of the three looked very sexy. Mary had on a loose a white frilly long sleeved shirt with, leather pants. Joan had a backless red dress with red calf high boots. John had on a skin tight shirt and same as Mary had leather pants on. Teri almost felt she and David were underdressed.

All of them made small talk as they rode the elevator and walked to Teri’s car. When David had been in the elevator he felt a hand squeeze his ass, and looked to see who. But they had moved their hand back and wasn’t sure if it was Mary or Joan. When they reached the car Joan had to sit on David’s lap because the car wasn’t wide enough for 3 in the back. As the car moved David’s cock got hard and Joan quickly noticed. She reached under her and squeezed his cock almost the entire trip to the house.

“Oh wow, cool house. Really private too. You could really have some fun out here.” Mary commented grinning at Teri. Teri smiled back.

“Yea me and my brother have been.” Teri said giving Mary a wink back.

“Your brother? We thought he was your boyfriend. Hmm interesting.” Mary gave another smile as the five of them piled into the house. Teri hit play on the VCR and started the non-porno movie she had rented. Then went into get the drink mixes she had made earlier. Mary and John checked out the house a bit, while David and Joan sat on the couch together. Teri brought out the drinks and some beer, and everyone took their pick.

“Teri I wish my parents had a house like this, near the beach. This place is great. But I suppose Nebraska is a bit far from ANY decent beach.” Mary commented

“Yeah but It would be worth it for long vacations like we’re on now.” John threw in.

“Hey you guys live in Nebraska? Cool. I’m going to the University of Nebraska, well will be going back after summer.” Teri stated looking at Mary.

“NO WAY! Your going to UNL? That’s where I go to school at! Your joking right?” Mary said, her eyes wide.

“No Shit! Yea I go there, but my parents live here in North Carolina. Damn, surprised I don’t remember seeing you, though is a big school.” Teri said still freaked Mary went to the same university she did.

“Yeah my parents wanted me to go close to home, not to break the family up. We’re real close. They live only about a hour away from Lincoln. So I still live at home.” Mary told Teri. “We’ll have to hook up after school starts again, and you can visit my house anytime. That is still so wild, both of us going to the same school and meeting here.” Mary said with a huge smile on her.

“Yes, its crazy. Hey you want some music, I feel like dancing. You up for some dancing John?” Teri said looking from Mary to John feeling excited and needing to work the energy out. Teri didn’t ask David or Joan, she saw they were engrossed in talking to each other. They seemed to be very comfortable together.

“Yeah sure.” Mary and John chimed in. Teri went and put a techno pop dance Cd mix she had and hit play. With a smile she started to dance and Mary and John joined in making a circle of three. Teri was having fun, bumping thighs and casually touching the two other as they danced. All three of them were having fun and being silly at times as they danced. Teri tried some new moves she would have been to embarrassed to do on a club floor.

“So are you going to go to the same university as Mary next year?” David asked curious about Joan’s plans.

“No, my parents wanted me to but I don’t want to go to a university this year. I wanted to take a year off and my parents didn’t like it but said I could. Why?” Joan asked back, curious to why he had asked that, when they had been talking about other things.

“Don’t know, just wanted to know if you were staying there at home. I’m set to go off to North Carolina State after summer. Same with Mary, my parents wanted me close. They wanted one kid close to gripe at I guess.” David remarked with a smirk.

“Well, that’s later, for now we’re here, and I have a strange desire to kiss you.” Joan replied with a smile and leaned in to encircle David. “Sounds good to me.” David said as they started kissing. Soon they were locked together and David was exploring her body, as she was doing his.

Teri, Mary, and John were really getting into the music and Teri found herself in the middle as Mary and John both ground into her as the music pumped. Teri found the dancing getting her excited in other ways as she felt Mary’s breasts and hips rub with hers, as John was booty humping her. Teri took Mary’s hips in hand as she ground herself back. Mary then leaned in and kissed Teri on the lips. At first she was taken aback, but responded by opening her mouth to Mary, and letting her tongue invade her mouth. After a few seconds Teri stopped all pretenses to dancing and wrapped her arms around Mary. John noticing the dancing was at an end, stepped closer and wrapped his hands between Mary and Teri and started fondling Teri’s breasts. He also ground his rising cock into her butt. Teri arched her butt into the pressure.

Joan had her hands under David shirt, and was feeling his muscled chest and pinching his nipples. David found this very exciting and new. Meanwhile he had his hands rubbing her breasts through her dress. Now he slipped his hands into the straps and brought them down exposing Joan’s bare boobs. Joan caught David’s surprise at her having no bra. “I don’t like the feel of bras and I’m not big enough to need one.” she broke the kissing long enough to say. David thought she did have small breasts next to Teri or even his mom, but he thought they were perfect for Joan. David enveloped her breasts in his hands and rubbed them and her nipples.

Meanwhile Mary had Teri’s pants open in front and had her hand inside them starting to rub down through Teri’s pubic hair. Teri opened her legs to help Mary out. Behind her John took her pants and panties, and slid them down, wanting access to her rear. When Teri’s rear was open to him, John buried his face in her ass and started to lick her asshole. At the same time Mary, having free access to Teri’s pussy , slipped two fingers in as her tongue went deep into Teri’s mouth. Teri pushed her butt back into Johns tongue and started to cum hard.

“Uuuggghhh…….mmpphhh.” Teri moaned into Mary’s mouth. John opened her asscheeks further and licked harder as she pushed back cumming.

“Oh, cum for us Teri. That’s it, cum my love, cum.” Mary said as she watched Teri writhe in orgasm. Teri leaned on Mary as her orgasm finished out.

“Mmmm very nice.” Teri said after her orgasm, kissing Mary again. John rose up and around Teri, and Teri turned and kissed him. Joan and David had stopped their making out to watch as Teri had orgasmed. She noticed them looking at her and smiling. “Ok you two, shows over with. Go back to what you were doing.” Teri said with a embarrassed smile.

“I second that. Now lets see what we have in here. I know its big by what I’ve been feeling.” Joan said unbuttoning and unzipping David’s jeans. “Holy shit! Oh my god David! You’re huge.” Joan said as she finally looked on David’s cock. “Mary come here, you have to see this.” Joan said looking at Mary. David had a shit eating grin on, with all the attention. Mary came over to look at what Joan was saying

“Jesus, that a whopper Joan. David, Ill have to try some of that later.” Mary told David with open lust. “But first I think me and Teri need to finish something.”

“MMhhhhmmm.” Teri moaned as Mary kissed her. Mary then took Teri’s hand and led her upstairs as John followed, taking off his clothes.

“Good god it looks so good, I have to suck it.” Joan said as she leaned forward and took David’s cock into her mouth. “Mmmmmm.” Joan moaned around his cock, as David also moaned feeling her hot mouth on his organ.