Teri's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Suck it Joan, suck it.” He said as he put his hands on her head and started to thrust his hips up slightly. He knew he wouldn’t last long as he had been holding it since this morning. “Oh god……yea….I’m gonna come soon Jo. Yes, that’s it.” David exclaimed as he felt her lips bringing him closer.

“Cum for me so I can drink your jism David, God I want to taste it so bad.” Joan cried , lifting her head. She jacked his dick then while she licked the head looking into David eyes, smiling as she did. Seeing the lust in her eyes and her angelic face licking his cock, sent him over the edge.

“Oh ya, oh ya…..aahhhhhhAHHHHH.” David cried as his cum boiled from his cock, taking Joan slightly off guard. The first string of his cum shot up over her forehead and into her hair, before she brought her mouth back to his cock. David then heard her swallowing as he shot the rest of his load into her mouth. Joan felt in heaven as she sucked this big cock which filled her mouth, as his load filled her stomach.

“Umm delicious.” Joan said swallowing the last of the cum in her mouth and using a finer to wipe up what had hit her face. David watched as she sucked hard on that finger, cleaning it. “And soon the main course.” She said as she pumped David to full hardness.

When Teri reached the loft where her room was, she turned and embraced Mary as Mary almost attacked her. Teri accepted her kiss, and gave back as vigorous as Mary gave. Mary again used her hand to slid a finger into Teri, but Teri watched as Mary took her other hand and dipped a finger into her pussy. Teri watched as Mary fucked herself with the finger for a second then pulled it out and showed how wet it was to Teri. Mary then moved that hand behind Teri, and Teri felt Mary’s fingers open her butt, and felt Mary slid that finger into her ass. Teri had never been invaded from the rear and the feeling was amazing, as Mary fingerfucked her ass for a few seconds. Mary then took her fingers out and slid Teri to the bed, as John walked into the room.

“Tonight you’re mine, and you’ll do what I say. Wont you Teri? WONT YOU?” Mary pinched Teri’s nipples hard when she didn’t answer fast enough.

“Yes Mary.” Teri gasped, loving that Mary was going to boss her around. Teri watched John climb into bed and come near her, as Mary rubbed her pussy.

“Now take my brothers cock and suck it.” Mary commanded as she rubbed Teri’s pussy with a hand. Mary again wet a finger and slid it down to Teri’s asshole, and slowly slid it to the knuckle into Teri’s ass. Teri moaned as she swallowed Johns cock, feeling Mary invade bother her holes again. His cock wasn’t quite as big as her fathers, but close Teri thought. As she sucked Johns cock, Teri felt Mary move down and start to lick her pussy. Teri felt a orgasm suddenly build inside her. Feeling Mary’s mouth and her finger in her ass, all while sucking Johns cock was too much for Teri. She moaned around Johns cock as her hips bucked up to Mary’s mouth.

“Oh Teri, cum in my mouth.” Mary moaned into Teri’s pussy. While still in the grip of her orgasm Teri had a thought and acted on it. She pushed her finger past Mary’s mouth and wet it in her pussy. Then quickly brought it around and behind John. John felt Teri’s finger slid into his ass, just as she started licking and sucking harder. John immediately came, feeling close already watching all that had been going on.

“Oh yeah bitch, eat my cum……aaahhhhh.” John cried as he shot his cum into Teri’s waiting mouth. Teri swallowed quickly wanting to not lose a drop. John pushed his cock deep into Teri’s mouth, causing Teri to gag before she could catch herself. Mary continued licking Teri’s clit until Teri’s pussy stopped clenching.

“Ok Teri, time for you to return the favor.” Mary said as she moved her body over Teri’s, and brought her pussy over Teri’s mouth. Teri looked up at Mary’s pussy and started to salivate, wanting to taste her. Mary lowered herself, giving Teri the chance. And as john watched Mary feeding Teri, he moved around between Teri’s legs. He liked blowjobs, but far preferred to drop his loads in a warm pussy.

Meanwhile, Joan was just now positioning herself, about to impale her pussy on the biggest cock she had seen. In fact Joan hesitated, not being sure if she could take it without a lot of pain.

“Joan. Come on, I want you so bad. I want to feel you around my cock. Fuck me Jo.” David pleaded to Joan, as he played with her nipples. Joan looked at David, then down at his cock, biting her lip. Joan steeled her courage and slid her body down, so her pussy kissed his huge cock. Joan started to notice the stretch as the head of it slid into her. She slid down further, her pussy stretching to its limits. Joan stopped with only about half of his cock taken.

“I can’t do it. It’s too thick David.” Joan cried as she looked at David.

“It’s ok. Here let me try. I won’t hurt you.” David said seeing the apprehension on her face. He put his hands on her butt, and he rolled them over with him on top. “I won’t hurt you. Ill take it slow.”

“Ok, but please be careful. I’m so full right now.” Joan softly told him. Slowly David backed out to the end and slowly pushed back into her. Taking a few minutes of half fucking Joan she started to moan.

“Oh David I’m still full, but it feels better now. Try some more of it. I want it all, but just slow.” Joan moaned to David holding him tightly. David slowly pushed more of his cock into her, when she moaned in pain, he stopped. He then slow fucked her till she got used to his size, and waited for her to say when she wanted more. Soon there was only about 3 inches left.

“Oh David it feels so good, give me the rest. Fuck me with it. Fuck me now!” Joan cried out loud. David pulled continued to fuck her as he was for a minute, then shock his head to Joan. Joan gripped David as David quickly slid his full length into her.

“AAAAHHHHHHHIIEEEE!” Joan screamed out. “Oh God, oh god. Oh David take it out. Take it out please.” Joan begged. David stayed where he was and didn’t move, he knew the pain would pass. Joan was panting, but soon calmed down as her pussy started to clinch his cock. “Oh David, it doesn’t hurt anymore. Im so fucking full. You’re so deep. Fuck me now, but slowly at first.”

“Yes David, fuck her.” Mary said. David and Joan both turned when they heard Mary talk. Mary, Teri and john were all in the room. “We heard you scream sis, and came to make sure you were ok. It seems you are.” Mary said as she got closer to Joan’s pussy. Teri also bent down to watch, she had felt David cock, but never seen it like this from behind in a pussy. “I got to try some of that after you Joan.” Mary said, as Joan threw a grin back at Mary as David started to slowly fuck her again.

John wasn’t watching Joan and David fuck, he was watching Teri’s ass as she was bent over watching the couple go at it. He stepped up and put his cock on Teri’s pussy. Teri looked back feeling the touch back there, just as John slid his cock in one swift motion into Teri’s wet pussy.

“Oh God, yes! Fuck me John.” Teri moaned as she dropped her head and almost passed out in surprised pleasure. Mary looked back hearing Teri and decided watching Joan and David could wait. Mary laid down in front of Teri and pushed her pussy near Teri’s mouth.

“Eat my pussy Teri. Make me come darling.” Mary snarled at Teri ordering her to lick her pussy. “Fuck her pussy hard John. Throw a good one to her.” Mary told John looking at him.

“You always were a bossy bitch sis.” John said with a sneer.

“You bet your ass John.” Mary grinned back at John. “MMMmmmhhhh that’s it Teri, lick my pussy.” Mary said feeling Teri licking her harder.

“Oh Dave, I’m about to cum.” Joan moaned, feeling herself getting close. David hearing her say this, sped up his pumping of her pussy and sent her over the edge into her orgasm. “Ah, ah, ah David……oh God! Fuuccckk mmmeee………aaagghhhh!” Joan cried cumming on David cock. David reached down and fingered her clit, causing her orgasm to reach even higher. “AAAAIIIIIEEEEEE!” Joan screamed cumming so hard it sucked all her energy out of her. David kept fucking her slowly, trying to reach orgasm. “No no! Stop. I’m sorry David but I can’t take anymore this minute. Please my pussy is starting to get sore and I’ve got to rest.” Joan said, going limp like a doll.

David hated to stop but, not wanting to hurt Joan he pulled out. His cock made a sucking noise as it slid from Joan’s pussy and she gave a sigh and mouthed a sorry to David as she closed her eyes. David stood up and looked at the others, and thinking Mary might help him out. He dropped to his knees as he offered his cock to Mary to suck on. Mary started to lick the head, then stopped.

“Wait a second David, I have an idea. John stop, don’t come. And pull out of Teri.” Mary said sitting up and away from Teri’s mouth.

“Why?” Both John and Teri asked in unison. But John pulled out of Teri, causing Teri to moan in disappointment.

“Because I have a idea. David you lay down here. Now Teri you sit on him and take that wonderful cock up your pussy.” Mary said as Teri shrugged her shoulders. But she didn’t mind fucking David. Even though he had been in her before she had to take a few pauses to slide his huge cock all the way into her. She started to slowly fuck him, as she saw Mary whisper to John. Teri then felt Mary’s tongue on her asshole, licking it and even pushing into her butt. Teri thought she liked this idea. But Mary stopped and lifted up

“Now David, hold onto your sisters hips. John.” Mary motioned to John with her head. John stepped up behind Teri, and touched his dick to her asshole.

“OH NO! Don’t! I’ve never done that!” Teri shouted, feeling John start to enter her ass. “OH GAAWWDD!”

“Relax, it won’t hurt. He’s fucked my ass a few times. He’ll be careful, or ELSE!” Mary pointedly said, looking at John. He just smiled as he shook his head yes at Mary.

“OH MY GOD IM SO FUCKING FULL! UUUHHHHHHHHH.” Teri screamed, but not in pain. She was stuffed to an unbelievable point but it was delicious, not painful. “Hhhhhuuuuuu hahahahw.” Teri panted, thinking even child birth couldn’t make her feel this full. Like a shotgun blast a orgasm surprised her and tore through her body as her whole body jerked. “AAAAAAAAIIIIIIIEEEE.” She screamed as she started cumming.

David too could feel when John slid into Teri, and as Teri started cumming and squeezing his cock with her pussy, he took started his orgasm. He gave a lunge and started shooting deep into Teri’s womb.

“Huuuuurrrahhh!” David cried as he buried his cock deep into his sister and came, after several spurts, having nowhere to go, cum started spurting out of Teri’s pussy and coating David’s ass. And as with David, all the movement and tightness of Teri’s virgin ass, her gripping as muscles being in orgasm sent him too over the edge. John slammed home his cock in her ass and started his own orgasm.

“Hooo fuckkkk yeeesss uuuhhhhh!” John cried a he dumped a huge load into Teri’s ass. He could feel David’s cock flex through Teri and knew they were both filling Teri. His cum also ran out of Teri ass and mixed with David’s further down.

As Mary had watched her wonderful idea play out she had rubbed her pussy vigorously. As she watched all three of them slide into orgasm, one big mass of sweating, jerking mass, the total naughtiness sent her pussy over the edge and Mary fell back and her pussy squeezed her fingers as they brought her off.

“Mmmmmm soo fuckkking good.” Mary commented on the orgasm and the scene before her. When she saw the three of them coming down from their orgasms, Mary watched the jism as it ran down like a river. Mary felt compelled to not waste any of the cum mix. She pushed Johns legs open and pushed her head in and began to lick the area of all threes cum soaked areas. As John finished he rolled off Teri and Mary drove into new areas to lick.

“My god that was intense to watch.” Joan said, propped up on one arm. She had watched most of the action, after a short breather. “But I’m about done out for the night. David, can I sleep in your room tonight?” She asked looking at David.

“I think we all could use some sleep, least for now.” Teri said in a very drained voice, raising her head a bit to look at Joan. David got up and kissed Joan and hugged her too him.

“Of course you can silly. Come on let me help you up.” David helped Joan up and they both staggered off up to David room.

“Yeah, I could use some sleep too.” John said standing up and stretching. “Where am I sleeping Teri?” He asked Teri with a smile.

“With us silly. Come on you too back up to your bed Teri.” Mary replied for Teri, taking both their hands. “Besides even if your too tired to do more, I HAVE to clean that pussy and as of yours more.” Mary said giving Teri a huge smile.

“Umm sounds good, as long as I don’t have to move.” Teri replied sounding very tired.

“Hehe don’t worry, I’ll do all the work.” Mary said, seeming to be the only one still with energy left.

When they got up to Teri’s bed, all three laid down with Teri in the middle. John seemed to go right to sleep, but Mary climbed between Teri’s legs and started licking her pussy. Teri at first was too tired to move, but woke up enough to help lift up for Mary to lick and tongue her ass. Mary seemed intent on getting very glob of cum or pussy juice. Teri couldn’t help but to have a small orgasm , even as tired as she was. But after that, she fell asleep, with that orgasm taking the last of any energy she had left. So it was Teri fell asleep as Mary finished her licking and kissed Teri and then herself laid next to Teri.

“Teri? Teri. You asleep still?” Teri heard Mary waking her. Teri yawned, noticing it was now morning.

“I was silly. What’s so important?” Teri asked, thinking had something on her mind.

“Oh I was thinking last night. Maybe this next year, at school, you could live with my family. Instead of on campus, in the dorms. If you want to that is.” Mary said with a smile. She seemed quite excited by the idea. Teri was taken aback, but thought it might be fun and maybe a good idea.

“That might be fun. I don’t see a problem with it. What about your parents, or John or Joan. It wont be a problem will it?” Teri asked liking the idea.

“Well both of them would love your, “attentions” im sure.” Mary grinned back. “As for my parents, lets say I don’t think that will be a problem.” Mary said, then leaning forward to kiss Teri.

“Ill have to talk to my parents, but more to inform then ask. Since I live in the dorms and far from home. Sounds like a plan to me.” Teri replied with a smile. They both leaned into each other and started kissing and holding each other.

Meanwhile, thoughts had awoken another woman. Joan had woken up early, even before the sun and was very worried. She searched her thoughts and figured it out why she was worried. She LOVED David. Not just his cock, she loved that, but his whole being. She KNEW deep inside she loved him. As much as she loved her family, she loved David. She had felt a bit jealous that Teri had gotten his sperm last night and not herself. But she was thinking she could share David with her family and David’s family, but that was it. She also knew what she wanted to do about feeling this way.

David felt himself waking up. He felt someone nudging him awake. He awoke to see Joan leaning over him. He smiled at her, but noticed she was upset.

“Whats wrong? You look worried?” David asked Joan looking at her intently.

“David, how do you feel about me? Think. How do you truly think about me?” Joan asked him very carefully. This caught David off guard, but he started thinking about her. He looked into himself and figured what she meant.

“You’re asking me if I love you?” David asked Joan. She shook her head yes. David thought again for a minute. “I …..love you Joan. I didn’t really think about it before. But, yes, I do love you.”

“Oh God David im so happy. I love you to, but had to know if you felt the same. I thought maybe you did, but had to hear it from you.” Joan said joyfully, hugging then kissing David. She then pulled away and became more somber. “David, I want to move in with you? Do you think your parents would mind?” Joan shot out quickly. David was a bit shocked and showed it.

“I don’t know Joan, I haven’t got a clue how they’d react. I don’t think they would mind too much, but can’t say. I’ll have to ask them.” David replied, thinking.

“Does me moving in sound ok?” Joan asked him now.

“Hell, it shocked me, but yes I would love you with me. Have to find out from them though first. Listen, you and your family are going to be here for another two weeks you mentioned?” David asked. “Well when I get back home, I’ll ask my parents, and before you go back you should know if they say ok. Then we can get your stuff from your parents. Hell, maybe if they don’t mind, we can come get you before you leave for back home.”

“Oh David that sounds great.” Joan said, throwing herself at him. Joan felt David’s fingers slid down and start exploring her pussy. “Umm sounds real great.” Joan moaned opening her legs to his fingers.

John woke up feeling something bump against him. He opened his eyes and saw Mary’s ass at his face. He looked up and saw that she and Teri were on their sides and were in a sixty-nine position. John could easily hear their slurping, moans, and smell the pussy in the air. John couldn’t help him self as he sucked his finger, then quickly opened Mary’s cheeks and slid his finger to the hilt into her ass.

“Ahhh! You sneaky shit! Finally awake huh? Well put yourself to some use.” Mary lifted her head and said, then pushing her ass at Johns finger. “Or better yet, use your cock.” Mary smiled back at him. John liking that idea, turned around and laid down, bringing his dick to her ass. He slid it next to Teri’s mouth to wet it on Mary’s pussy. Teri started to lick the head of it.

“Ohh man, that feels good, but it can wait.” John said and backed his cock up to Mary’s ass. Teri licked and sucked Mary’s pussy again.

“Hurry up John! I want it in my ass.” Mary commanded John.

“You want it so bad. Take it then.” John said, as he slammed his entire cock to the hilt into his sister’s ass.

“Yeeeooowww! Shit, you fuck, but that feels good. Oh yea, fuck me.” Mary cried, again licking Teri’s pussy. She figured since her ass was full, so should be Teri’s. Mary got her fingers wet and slid one in Teri’s ass. Teri bucked her ass to met the invading finger, as she felt another slid into her ass. Moaning loudly, Teri sucked Mary’s pussy harder. Mary feeling the extra effort on Teri’s part and feeling full from John, started to cum. She screamed into Teri’s pussy as she orgasmed, and slammed back and clenched her ass muscles on Johns cock.

John feeling Mary’s ass squeeze his cock started bucking into his own orgasm. He held Mary by the hips as he shot his jism into Mary. His cum started to flow out of Mary’s ass, and Teri saw it and licked it up. The added mental simulation of licking Johns cum , pushed Teri over and her pussy gripped Mary’s tongue as she came flooding Mary’s mouth with girl goo. The room smelled of a brothel as the three lay panting and humping through their orgasms. All three of them lay down and rested. As they were silent in their room, all three started to hear Joan and David in the other bedroom and all three looked to each other and smiled.

“Oh oh oh yes. I have it all this time David, and it doesn’t hurt. Now im going to fuck the cum out of you this time.” Joan cried out as she rode on top of David. She smiled, feeling so proud she had taken David without a lot of pain. Joan started to slide off David, then quickly dropped herself back down, enjoying his entire length. “I want your cum so bad David, please give it too me my love.” Joan said, staring at David.