Teri's Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Well I plan on giving you all I have Jo.” David replied, pinching Joan’s nipples. He knew he wasn’t going to last long this morning. Joan’s pussy was super tight and was gripping him something crazy. David fucked up to Joan as she pumped herself down onto David. Joan felt herself getting close to orgasm.

“Mmmm Feels so good David. Oh god David I’m so full. Fill me more please, fill me….fill….fill..me….aaahhhhhhhyyyeessss!” Joan said starting her orgasm. Her pussy gripped his cock hard and David started his orgasm.

“Uhhh here it ccuummss.” David moaned as he started shooting his juice into Joan.

“Yeessss!” Joan cried when she heard and felt David start to cum in her. Joan was slamming herself down on David’s cock, as her orgasm played out. Joan hugged David as her orgasm died down and David’s cock stopped jerking into her. “Umm that was great David. Hehe its running out my pussy. You really filled me love.” Joan smiled as she kissed David. David grabbed her butt and squeezed her pussy even more onto his cock. “Ohh David, you’re still hard. Ummm that feels good.” Joan moaned.

“Why not let me take this one Joan, before you tire him out. I don’t want to leave without trying that big cock.” Mary said from the door way. Joan gasped then turned, surprised.

“But it feels so good! Besides David’s mine.” Joan said with a pout.

“Yours? Hes his own man Joan. David would you like to fuck me?” Mary asked coming behind Joan and starting to fondle her breasts.

“Yes, but only if Joan wants me too.” David replied but looked at Joan. Mary looked a bit startled and stared at Joan.

“Hehe, were in love Mary. Buuuttt, I guess if David doesn’t mind you can use his big cock.” Joan told Mary with a grin as she lifted off David’s cock. There was an obscene sucking noise and a pop as cum flowed from Joan’s pussy. Mary seeing the cum from Joan’s pussy, immediately pushed Joan down and jumped her mouth to Joan’s pussy. “You always were a cum hound Mary.” Joan said as she laughed.

“Keep down so it doesn’t spill, while I put this baby to use. Damn David you’re huge.” Mary said to David as she straddled his cock. Mary brought it to her pussy and with one motion, sat down on it. In one move David’s cock slid to the balls into Mary.
Ahhhhhhhhiiiee! Oh shit that feels good. Uh Uh Uh. God your huge Dave.” Mary moaned leaning her head onto david.

“Here, I know you want this.” Joan said with a smile as she moved around the bed so her pussy was where Mary could reach it with her mouth.

“Mmm hhmm.” Mary moaned as she leaned over and started licking Joan’s pussy.

Teri and John walked into the room. They had been grabbing a fast bit to eat before following Mary up to David’s room. John casually walked over to Joan and brought his cock near her mouth. Joan looked up at John and took it into her mouth, nursing it to hardness. Meanwhile, Teri walked over to David and looked at him.

“Want some breakfast little brother?” Teri asked with a smile as she looked at him.

“Hehe sure Teri.” David replied figuring he knew what she meant. He wasn’t disappointed as Teri lifted her leg over his head and straddled his face. Teri then lowered her pussy to David’s waiting mouth. She made sure to be turned so as to watch Mary getting fucked and Joan being filled from both ends. The whole naughtiness of it all made her shiver.

“Uh Uh ooohh yes…..ooohh yes……oh Uhhh ……uuugghh…..aargghhhhhh.” Mary cried as she started to come on David’s cock. She licked Joan even harder as she moaned into her. This caused Joan to start her orgasm, and she started to jerk her body as she came. Teri watching those two and David licking her shot her into cumming as well, with David and John shortly following with their orgasms. In a matter of seconds all five were a mass of shaking, jerking, cumming group with all of them moaning and grunting.

As they all laid there gasping and resting Teri remembered she and david had promised to be home today. She was reluctant to give up her new friends and lovers, but she knew she would see them again. Besides she was thinking her and David had some planning to do in regards to their mom, Karen.

“David, we need to leave soon for home.” Teri said looking at David. Before David could respond, Joan did.

“Oh no David! Don’t leave me so soon. We just got together.” Joan cried as she hugged David to herself. Teri looked bewildered, she too would miss the others, but Joan’s reaction was lots more then that. Mary saw Teri’s look on her face.

“Joan said they were in love.” Mary said trying to explain to Teri.

“Not just in love, David is going to ask your parents if I can move in.” Joan told Teri as David shook his head in agreement. Teri looked shocked, but after a bit started to smile.

“Well they’ll probably agree after a bit. If you do move in it will be interesting.” Teri leaned back grinning. “Your parents wont mind?”

“Yes, they’ll miss me, but will be happy I think.” Joan told the rest of the group.

“Well, if Teri still wants to she said she would move into our house during school.” Mary announced.

“You going to be staying with us Teri? Hmmm cool.” John said as he smiled and licked his lips. Teri blushed very red, but shook her head yes.

“But we need to take you guys back so that we can get back home.” Teri said to David. “Remember our plans with MOM?” Teri looked hard at David.

“Oh ya, MOM.” David said, having forgotten about their plans. Joan held him tight, and David thought of something to tell her to ease her fears. “If everything works out with our mom, well it will be much easier for you to come stay with us.”

“Say, what are you guys planning?” Mary gave Teri a funny look. Teri blushed as she thought of what to say.

“Well…..me and David have to try and explain about US to our parents….in our own way.” Teri said with a blushing smile.

“Ok say no more. We understand just fine, and lets leave it at that.” Mary said with a slight laugh, with Joan and John joining in the laugh. Teri could guess at what Mary meant. With this the group cleaned up and Mary, John, and Joan got ready to go back to the hotel. Joan was crying a bit, but everyone was telling her it wouldn’t be for long. David promised it wouldn’t be but maybe a week or so before they saw each other again. Teri looked concerned at Mary, nodding to Joan.

“She has always been a bit of a baby, very emotional. But I’ve never seen her react quite this way, she must really love your David.” Mary tried to explain. “Your parents wont mind her staying there will they?” Mary suddenly concerned for her little sister.

“I don’t think so. In fact they’ll probably fall in love with Joan. She has a great personality.” Teri said in thought.

They finished up, and loaded into the car. David and Joan again sat together in the backseat, each holding the other. When they got to the hotel They unloaded and went up to the room. Their parents weren’t there at the moment. Teri felt they should get back to the house to get their stuff before going home. Mary had to pry Joan lose from David, telling her they see him again soon. David and Joan kissed, while Teri said goodbye to John with a kiss and a hug, John couldn’t help but feel up Teri as kissed. Teri had to break it off, before they started getting heavy. She then moved to Mary. Mary gave her parents info and made sure Teri knew everything she needed to know.

“Don’t worry we’ll talk again. Give me a call when your “situation” with your parents has been worked out.” Mary said with a wink. “Hope its fun, I know ours was.” She grinned at Teri.

“So you guys and your parents…” Teri started. But Mary put her finger to Teri’s lips.

“We’ll talk about it later. You call me AFTERWARD, and then we’ll talk even more once school starts back. You’ll know everything, trust me.” Mary said as she leaned into and kissed Teri. Mary then broke up the two love birds and gave David a kiss and told them to go. “You guys go. You have stuff to do. Come on Joan, you’ll see your lover soon.” Mary told Joan, as she bent over and kissed Joan. David promised to call when they got home and he and Teri walked to her car. Teri then drove them back to the beach house, which now felt empty.

“Ok before we leave here, we have to talk some about our plan with mom. Like the details of how we get her to join us.” Teri stated, sitting down in the living room.

“Well for one I can keep running and try and be as close to her afterward as possible. With what you told me of her reaction to me being sweaty…” David said smiling. “And get her to help out with my workouts, I can get her to do it daily, but you’ll have to have a reason if she ever wanted you to help me instead.”

“She also liked when I compared boobs with her, and when I touched her breast after doing so. Remember when you walked in the kitchen? Oh also was a time she was on the couch with me. I had my arm over her and accidentally touched her nipple. She seemed to get excited over that.” Teri said while thinking.

“Really! You never mentioned that one. But do you think she’ll…well….be the one to make…THE…move?” David asked Teri.

“Im not sure, maybe. But we can come up with something in a few days if we have to. For now lets just see what we can get away with. All of it will make her hot. OH I have a idea. Maybe if you were to come down to the kitchen after a shower, In a towel. And it suddenly dropped while she was there. Just an idea.” Teri told him with a smile.

“Ok Ill try it.” David agreed to Teri. Teri then noticed David had the start of a hard-on in his shorts. She walked over to David and rubbed her hand over his shorts.

“All this talk about fucking mom getting you excited? What would your Joan say?” Teri said with a lusty tone in her voice.

“She’d probably say save her pussy for her to suck afterward.” David said with a grin. “But she said us doing the family was ok to her.” He started to rub Teri’s crotch as she rubbed his. “But yes, thinking about fucking mom is driving me crazy.”

“Mmmm I know what you mean, I can’t wait to lick her pussy. Or suck dads cock, and have him fuck me.” Teri said shivering. Her pussy was already wet, but was getting very itchy with David rubbing her pants. “I can’t wait, I have to get off before we leave.” Teri said as she started to pull down her pants.

“Sounds good to me sis.” He said as he too stripped. As he was finishing his shirt he felt Teri’s mouth wrap around his cock. “Umm god Teri, you must be horny.”

“Shit yes. I just remembered I’ve had a few orgasms today but didn’t get my morning meat.” She said with a slight chuckle. “But this should hold me for awhile.” Teri said as she squeezed his cock. She then rolled over onto her knees and pumped her ass into the air. “Fuck me doggie style stud.” Teri told David, looking over her shoulder.

“Again, sounds good to me.” David said as he kneeled behind Teri, and started to slid his cock into her.

“Slide it in, NOW! All of it!” Teri panted.

“Ok sis. Here it comes.” David said as he gripped her waist and then slammed his cock into her to the hilt.

“OOOOOOOOHHHH SHIT!” Teri screamed, wondering if having him slam her was a mistake. But the pain quickly was replaced by just being full and pleasure. “Oh fuck me hard David!” David started to fuck her hard as she asked, and also reached around and played with her breasts as he saw them sway. Teri put her head down and took her nipples in each hand and pulled them hard. The events from the past weekend hit her and she had to have hard sex, she felt a need for it. “That’s it David, fuck me hard. Harder, and play with my asshole.” Teri cried loudly to David, feeling very animalistic at the moment.

‘Damn sis what’s got you so wild?” David asked, but fucked her harder as he slid a finger into her ass and started to fuck her with it.

“OHhhh fuck me you big cocked bastard. Fuucckk mmeee. That’s it, that’s it. Harder…..harder…uuhh yes.....yes….Uhhhhh ggaawwddd!” Teri cried out as she came on David’s cock. Teri pushed her mouth into the carpet to suppress her window breaking screams. David didn’t know quite what was possessing his sister, but it was hot to watch, and feel. David felt Teri’s orgasm subside, but he kept filling his sister needing his release.

“Come on David, fuck me. Squirt in my pussy, I want your cum!” Teri growled at her brother. She started flexing her pussy muscles hard, trying to milk David’s cock of his precious juice. David felt the difference, and was soon feeling that electric shock of orgasm in his cock. As he started to cum, he bored his cock into Teri and bottomed out his finger in her ass.

“Gggaaaaahhh.” David shot out as he shot his cum deep into Teri. Teri started another orgasm feeling her pussy and ass so full, and then feeling his cum fill her and running down her legs.

“Ohhhh yess…..yes…..uuuhhh!” Teri again muffled her mouth as she came again. She felt like a puppet now without strings now, totally limp and wasted. But she also felt alive as she slid off David’s cock, his cum shooting out her pussy with the cork being pulled. Teri rested for a moment then leaned onto her side, looking at David. “You know, mom better just your bones soon after we get home, cause no way are we going to keep ourselves quiet for long at home.” Teri stated with a smile.

“Damn, you’re not kidding. How are we going to still fuck and keep it secret?” David asked liking perplexed.

“We’ll have to try really hard to get mom to fuck you. But now, I need to shower so we can go. But Davy, thanks for the great fuck brother.” Teri said as she kissed David then gave him a huge smile.

“No problem sis, my pleasure, especially since we may not be able to again till late tonight. Hold up, I’m going to hop in with you.” David said following her upstairs to the bathroom.

“Ok but no more hanky panky. It’s getting late.” Teri said as they both climbed into the shower. And there was only a little hanky panky. Afterward, they loaded the car and cleared the place out. Then locked up the place and the gate on the way out and headed for home.