Teri's Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What mom?” Teri said twisting her head to look up at her mom.

“Its your turn.” Karen held up the vibrator and gave her daughter a grin. Teri started to laugh.

“I guess so mom, but only if we can do it the same way. David, you ready?” Teri asked, seeing full well her brother was up too it.

“Shit yea, like I need a excuse to cum in your pussy.” David said with a grin.

“Good answer, oh wise one.” Karen said as she playfully grabbed her sons ass and kissed him deeply. “Ok Teri, straddle me sweetie.” Karen said after lying down. Teri moved up and stepped over her mom, and lowered her pussy to Karen’s mouth. Karen quickly licked her daughter, then sucked her fingers, and moved them up to Teri’s ass. As she started to slide one finger in, she started licking her again. David was feeling impatient.

“Come on mom, she’s ready.” David said stroking his big cock. He was thinking maybe one day he could fuck one of their asses, instead of that fake cock.

“Hold your horse’s young man.” Karen said “Or should I say hold that horse cock.” Karen quickly said out. All three of them laughed at that.

“Well if the horse is ready mom, so am I. Give it to me.” Teri said starting to itch too be filled from both holes. Karen quickly ran the vibrator on Teri’s cunt lips to get it wet, giving Teri a shiver. She then brought it up and slowly rubbed it into her daughters ass. Before it was even half way, David crawled up and positioned his cock at her pussy.

“At the same time mom.” David said looking Karen in the eyes. Karen nodded.

“No, not at th…..Ahhhhhhhhh!” Teri started to say and ended in a very loud moan, as David quickly slid home his cock and her mother slid the vibrator to the hilt. Teri panted, hardly catching her breath. David gave a satisfied grunt feeling Teri’s snug pussy around him. When Teri finally got her breath back she looked at her moms pussy and smiled.

“Do me that way huh mom.” Teri said as she started to rub her moms clit vigorously. Karen’s body jumped when she did.

“Teri! Oh no, please don’t…don’t…I can’t take another one now. Im too sensitive…..uuuhh Teri…Nnnoooouuhhh….uuhhhhhHHHHHHH!” pleaded sliding into a painful orgasm. But as her body shook, she kept her hold on the vibrator and started fucking Teri’s ass mercilessly. It was Teri’s turn to start an intense orgasm.

“Oh mom! Oh MOM….haaaa…..hhaaauuhhhh…yes..yyeessss!” Teri’s body went into a spasm, as her mom fucked her ass like a mad man, and David filled her with his huge cock. Teri’s body still was shaking as her mom continued hard fucking her ass.

“I asked you too stop, now its my turn sweetheart!” Karen said with a wicked grin, still breathing hard. Karen slowed her thrusts, but instead pulled almost totally out and harshly slammed back into her daughter’s ass. Teris body responded by her having another orgasm. Teri had to bite the sheet from crying out too loud, but still her shriek carried.

“Shhhhhiiiiittttttttt!” Teri screamed into the bed. David couldn’t believe her mom was harsh. He made a mental note to never let her near his cock when she was pissed. As he watched Teri collapsed and moaned loudly.

‘God stop, both of you stop!” Teri cried out, not so much from pain but just tired and now getting to sensitive. Karen looked up at David.

“Don’t you dare stop David, you better dump your load up her, or else.” Karen said with a smile. But David saw a fire behind her eyes. He wasn’t about to stop, though he was on the verge anyway. “Here let me help.” Karen said wetting her finger. Then she reached around him, and David felt his mom slid a finger into his ass. That was the last straw as he started to cum into Teri. He gave a loud grunt as he gripped her hips and held full penetration as he filled his sister with what he had left. Karen smiled as she heard and felt Teri start another orgasm.

“Ahhhhh not anotheerrr one………uuuuhhhhhhhAAAAA!” Teri screamed as she jerked forward and pulled off David cock, and slid off her mother’s vibrator. Her legs jerked into her chest as her body was still cumming. Meanwhile David was shooting his cum over his moms face and chest. Karen reached up and engulfed his cock, swallowing the last few spurts, then nursing on his spent cock as it deflated. After David’s cock fell from her mouth, Karen got up and hugged her daughter.

“I’m sorry Teri, I was just mad you didn’t stop when I ASKED. I guess I wanted a little payback. You ok honey?” Karen asked feeling real concern. She hadn’t meant it to go that far and was worried she had hurt Teri. Teri uncovered her eyes and Karen saw she had a few tears, and tried to softly wipe them away.

“I’m ok mom, it didn’t really hurt. It was just so intense it hurt. I’m sorry to; I didn’t really think about what I did, I’m sorry.” Teri said, giving her mom big hug. Teri then started smiling. “Really…it was kind of fun. Being ….I don’t know…dominated like that. It was scary at first, but at the end it really got me off.” Teri said kissing her mom passionately, then opening her arms so David could join the hug. “You know when I have to go off back to school I’m going to miss both of you badly.” Teri said, her eyes again filling with tears.

“Honey don’t worry about that. That is along way off yet, we still have many days till then. Besides, we still have to get your father into our little circle. And you’re the best one for that Teri, I’m thinking.” Karen said stroking her daughter’s hair. Teri perked up at that thought.

“Yeah, that’s right. Our group isn’t complete yet is it. Oh mom I can’t wait to fuck dad. Do you think we can try tonight?” Teri asked getting excited.

“Maybe Teri, we’ll have to wait and see. There are some nights your father is so tired, he’s a zombie. Just have to be patient, in case its not tonight.” Karen said hugging Teri, then both her children. They would just have to be patient and see, she thought.