Teri's Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Ill try honey, but I’m pretty beat, that last one took most of it out of me.” Robert said, then yawning. He was really starting to feel it, being tired. Teri climbed off him and moved down his body.

“Then let me try and help you some.” Teri said as her head reached his member and she swallowed the head of it. Robert moaned, and he did feel life slowly return to his cock with his daughter sucking him. Soon Teri was satisfied he would stay up for a bit. She continued to hand pump him as she looked at him.

“Well since you’re so tired, I better keep it interesting, huh daddy. Well, maybe this will keep you awake.” Teri said as she moved to the floor and ran her fingers into her pussy and scooped out a few globs of his cum, and rubbed them into her ass. Robert couldn’t believe his eyes, watching his daughter finger fuck her ass with his cum. He was thinking what a show. Teri turned and looked at him. “Now daddy, maybe you would like to fuck my ass. Just to keep you interested of course.” She said with a huge grin. She continued to finger her ass, seeing the shocked look on his face.

“Holy shit! Would I ever. Your mother would never let me fuck her ass, so I’ve never done it before. Ill try and be gentle.” Robert said as he got to his knees behind her. Teri smiled.

“Don’t be too sure what mom will try now dad, we have been quite inventive of late.” Teri said winking at her father, as she felt his cock at the entrance to her ass. Robert couldn’t believe his ears and paused.

“You mean, Karen has let David fuck her up the ass?” Robert asked in awe. Teri shook her head.

“No daddy…I did, with the vibrator you got her. Now if your not to busy daddy…fuck my ass please.” Teri said smiling back at her father. Robert just smiled and started to slid his cock into her. “OH SHIT!.....thats big….uuummm deeper daddy….fuck me deeper!” Teri cried out, thinking her father was bigger then John or the vibrator, and she was feeling it. “UUUMMM……slow daddy….but deeper….ooohh fuck me!” Teri said as she reached under her and fingered her clit, trying to get rid of the slight pain that was there.

“Oh God Teri, damn that’s tight! I wont be able to last long her either sweetie, its too much.” Robert said as he bottomed out and then slowly started to fuck his daughters ass. She moaned loudly and had to bite her arm to keep from screaming out.

“Ohh daddy…that’s ok…ha.ha..uuhh…I wont be able to take it much longer…..to much.uhh…oohh dadddyy….Im getting clossss….oohh fuck me a bit faster…yes…yes…YES! That’s it…there..yes….ooooohhhhhhh gooodd daddy….AAHHHHHH SHHIITT!” Teri screamed as she came on her father cock. And obert succumbed to her ass and started shooting into her bowels as he slammed into her. “AAAIIIEE god dammit daddyyyyy! Shhhiiittt!” Teri continued to spasm around her fathers cock as her fingers were squeezed by her pussy. She felt each squirt of her fathers cum and clenched with each one. Finally after both of them were spent they both collapsed away from each other. Teri lay spread eagle on the floor as her fathers cum oozed from both of her holes as her pussy continued to clench slightly.

After Robert sat back, he watched to scene before him, as his cum poured from his daughter. His cock was spent but he felt a surge of horniness and quickly lay between her spread legs and put his face into her ass.

“Oh shit daddy…..ahhhh yes…..lick me…lick my ass out.” Teri moaned surprised her father would have the energy, but soon feeling her blood rise again. “Oh yes daddy lick me…….ahh…lick your sweet nasty daughter….hehe…oohhh….ahh….oh daddy…your tongue is soo good…..im gonna come again……oohh ..thats it..my clit…oohh shit…bite it bite it! Ohhh ..OOHHH……..AAIIIEEEE!”Teri screamed again as her daddys tongue brought her now sensitive pussy and ass to orgasm. She reached behind her and gripped her fathers hair as she came on his tongue. Robert felt her butt squeeze itself around his face as she came and it turned him on for her to be grabbing his hair such.As she started to calm down, she tried to push his head away.

“Enough daddy….no more….I'm getting sensitive…oh damn daddy…I thought you were tired.” Teri said and started to chuckle, so did Robert. He smiled.

“So did I, but I guess I just cant get enough of my sweet tasting daughter.” He said as he licked his lips. Teri shivered as she felt a rush pass through her. “BUT, I am tired now….I have to sleep, for work tomorrow.” Robert said as he groaned, dreading work more now then ever. Teri remembered she had to tell him about tomorrow.

“Daddy, all of us came to the decision…you are staying home tomorrow. No, seriously. Call in sick or whatever but mom said you were not going tomorrow, even if we have to tie you down. She told me to tell you, we had to too much to discuss for you to run off. OK?” Teri said taking a deep breath. Robert just sat there and thought.

“Why not, I haven’t taken sick time in a long time. Yeah sure. BUT I still need sleep now. You wore me out.” Robert said with a grin, but yawned again. He started to get up and almost stumbled. Teri helped him to his bed, then when she started to climb in he gave her a funny look.

“Daddy! Jeez we just had sex, great sex. And you need some company. Mom knows what we were doing. Its ok, if she wants to join us, good. Either that of she can sleep in davids bed. Though I must say, she would have to stay on top of him all night with his small bed…” Teri said smiling in the near dark. Robert groaned, part out of trepidation at Karen and David and part from lust to see them together. Teri heard him and figured he still had some reservations.

“Daddy…what’s good for the goose…good for the gander and all that…” Teri said to remind him of what was going on.

“Honey I know…its just I always dreaded the thought of your mother sleeping around.” Robert confided to his daughter. Teri sat up and looked at him.

“But daddy, that’s just it. She ISNT, least of all now, it will stay in the family. Well for the most part anyway.” Teri smiled thinking of Mary, the twins and their parents possibly. Robert sat up slightly.

“What are you getting at Teri?” Robert said, wondering what her comment meant.

“It can wait till morning. Don’t worry about anything daddy, please trust me.” Teri said, trying to assure him. He grumbled a yes and settled in for sleep. Teri cuddled up to her father and casually played with his now soft member. Soon she heard snores from her father, and soon she joined him in slumber.

When Karen and David entered the house later that night, all was quiet. In fact it was much later, Karen thought. After they had parked and made love for some while she and David had fallen asleep. It was almost midnight before Karen woke up and damn near panicked. She didn’t know what Teri was doing or what had happened. Was Teri successful, or was she crushed by a turn down. Part of Karen wasn’t sure what to hope for. But she certainly felt bad for even half way hoping Teri was emotionally hurt. Karen sat and thought, yes, she was hoping Teri was able to fuck Robert. Even as she thought of it, her pussy contracted in desire, to suck her daughters hopefully cum filled pussy.

Karen turned to David and shook him awake. He took couldn’t believe they had slept that soundly, and agreed they had to head home. After donning their clothes, Karen drove them home. All was indeed quiet, but when they both entered the living room and saw Teri’s teddy and Roberts clothes on the floor, both of them looked at each other and smiled, figuring out what had happened. They both headed upstairs to try and talk to Teri in her room, figuring on waking her. They couldn’t wait till morning for the details. But when they saw her room empty and lights still on, Karen paused for a second. Then she smiled.

“That minks, the little hussy, that little slut, is sleeping in my bed with my husband.” Karen said to David. David groaned, thinking her we go again. Karen saw the look on his face and laughed. “David, I’m joking. I even suggested before we left she could climb into our bed with him. But where am I going to sleep tonight.” Karen said as she playfully rolled her eyes. David chuckled at her.

“Well in my room of course…” He said with a smile. Karen grew very serious now.

“No David, I’m not sleeping in your bed. Out of the question, young man.” She said being very serious. David looked stunned. Karen then grinned from ear to ear. “We’ll use Teri’s bed, hers is bigger.” She said looking at her son. David grinned back as he started to get undressed, closely followed by his mom. They both climbed into Teri’s bed nude and huddled close. “I hope Teri has a clean change of sheets, she might need them in the morning.” Karen sighed as she and David started to kiss. She certainly better, she thought to herself as she felt her pussy get wet as David kissed down her body. This was certainly a night to remember she thought.