Teri's Vacation Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god it's huge David! Daniel...look at the size of it! Mmmmm it's making my mouth water just looking at it." Linda muttered softly, at which some of them chuckled. Karen moved beside her son and wrapped her hand around the base of it and pointed it directly at Linda, smiling all the time. Karen looked up at her, grinning at David and back at Linda.

"Linda, why don't you suck it...I know you want to." Karen said looking at Linda and Daniel. Linda looked over at her husband, who shook his head yes smiling.

"Mmmm...sounds good to me, but looks better." Linda said as she quickly dropped off the loveseat and to her knees and brought her mouth to David's cock head and slowly engulfed it into her mouth, moaning all the while. David groaned feeling a warm mouth over his member and closed his eyes to enjoy the sensations.

"Here honey let me help you get comfortable." Daniel said moving to unbutton his wife's shirt and then moved on to help her with the remainder of her clothing, all while she continued sucking on David's cock.

"Damn that's hot." Karen uttered releasing her son and falling back to rest on the couch as she brought her hand down to her shorts and started fingering her pussy again. Karen looked over into the kitchen and saw Teri and Mary French kissing and feeling each other up. Her face was turned to the kitchen and didn't notice John come up on the other side of her, but she did feel him touch her legs as he knelt down in front of her.

"Figured you could use a hand...or maybe a tongue." John said with a smirk on his face as he took her shorts and pulled them off her body with Karen's help after she nodded her agreement. "Mom always told me I had the most talented tongue of the family." John said as he lowered his face to Karen's pussy, as she opened her legs wide and he started tonguing her clit, as he pushed two fingers into her.

"Oh god yes...that feels good. Umm...suck me." Karen said as she reached down and grabbed Johns head and pressed him into her slit harder.

Robert looked around as he opened his shorts and took out his hard cock, and started stroking it, watching the many scenes around him. Linda was trying her hardest to deep throat David, but had only gotten about half so far. Daniel had finished stripping his wife...and was now fucking her from behind. Robert wasn't sure if it was in her pussy or her ass, he wondered with a smile. Teri and Mary were now out of sight, apparently on the kitchen floor, doing who knows what. And his lovely wife was squirming around while John licked and sucked her pussy. By the way she's moving he does seem to be pretty talented with his tongue, Robert thought to himself as he stroked his now fully hard cock. Robert then saw a shadow come up from the other side of him.

"Umm...Robert...I noticed you are alone ...a...and I noticed you have a really nice...you know...cock. You said on the phone that I could...well...suck it if I wanted to." Joan said very red-faced as she moved closer to Robert as he continued to stroke his cock, but now pointed it at her.

"And you wish to suck it now?" Robert said grinning.

"Yes sir...I would." Joan said with a smile.

"Well...on one condition. That I can suck your pussy at the same time." Robert said still grinning. Joan shook her head yes.

"Damn yes you can...just as long as I can try that nice cock." Joan said, not embarrassed now. She reached a hand to Robert, which he took, then led them to an open area of the floor. He then began to strip her as she reached her hand down and stroked his cock, making him moan.

"Ohhh...now I know where David gets his size from." Joan said smiling to Robert. Robert was finishing up stripping Joan now, making her stand to slide down her shorts and panties together. Robert leaned into her and smelled deeply of her pubic hair. Joan grabbed his head and gently pulled his face to look at hers. "Your turn now...daddy." Joan said smiling at Robert's facial reaction when she said that. "Stand up so I can strip you daddy. It is only right for me to call you that don't you think, considering I'll be living with David at your house." Joan said as she knelt as Robert stood. "Umm...after David you have the biggest cock I've seen daddy. He certainly takes after you." She said as she took off his shirt, and quickly leaned over and sucked one of his nipples into her mouth for a few seconds.

"Oh shit Joan...for someone so angelic...you sure don't act it. But compared to my son, my cock isn't huge." Robert said as Joan leaned back down and started to unbuckle his belt to remove his pants.

"Umm true Robert...but you still have a huge cock... his is just extremely huge is all. But yours is still incredibly big ...daddy." Joan again took pleasure looking at his face as she kept saying that. Joan pushed down his shorts and Robert stepped out of them. "Believe me I wouldn't lie to you... would I daddy?" Joan said and quickly sucked Roberts cock into her mouth, taking almost the entire length in one motion. Robert quickly grabbed her hair and held on as Joan continued sliding onto his cock.

"Oh shit girl...damn you're talented! I bet your brother and father have a good time when you're around." Robert said smiling down at her. Joan slowly pulled off his cock, sucking the head as she pulled off, making a popping noise.

"We all have had lots of practice for some while...but didn't you mention something about licking my pussy Robert." Joan said with a grin as she slowly lowered herself to the floor and laid back, opening her legs to Robert.

"Jesus Christ, yes I did and you don't have to tell me twice." Robert said as he moved to place his head between her legs, but Joan stopped him.

"Uh uh...I still want that cock big daddy...move around." Joan said giggling as she then watched Robert slide his body around and straddled her head but off to one side so she could take as much of him as she wanted. He then lowered his mouth to her wet hot pussy, as she took him into her mouth and sucked hard on the head of his cock.

"Oh shit...hehehe...with that mouth...I might not last long girl." Robert said as he started sucking her clit and enjoying Joan as she nursed on his member. In the kitchen Teri and Mary were enjoying themselves in other ways.

"Mmm my god...that feels sooo good Mary...keep doing that." Teri said as Mary was sitting on her stomach and reaching behind herself and rubbing furiously on Teri's clit as she used the other hand and pinching hard on one of Teri's nipples.

"You like that then huh Teri?" Mary asked, getting a nod in return. "Oh shit...just wait there...I just had a very naughty thought." Mary said getting off of Teri and walking over to the freezer and opening the door. Teri wondered what she was doing but couldn't see as Mary was in the way. Mary quickly moved back to Teri and sat astride her again.

"What did you do Mary?" Teri asked very curious.

"Ohh...just this..." Mary said as she brought her hands back to Teri's nipples, each hand holding a ice cube which she rubbed over Teri's nipples.

"OOOHHH SHITT! That's cold Mary!" Teri shouted as Mary removed the cubes then ever so softly, barely touching them to Teri's nipples again.

"You sure you want me to stop?" Mary said with a grin. Teri quickly got used to the cold and her nipples became so erect they almost hurt, but felt so good at the same time.

"Oh Mary...shit no....my nipples are so hard." Teri said, as she lifted her head from the floor looking at her nipples and Mary as she was applying the ice. "Oh shit that feels soo good Mary." Teri said as she lowered her head back down and just relaxed, letting Mary play with her body.

"Umm...if that feels good I wonder if it'll feel good other places." Mary said as she began running an ice cube down Teri's stomach and abdomen. Mary then picked up the cube and looking behind her placed the cube onto Teri's pubic hair.

"Oh shit Mary that might be too cold down there!" Teri said as she tried to rise up but Mary was still sitting on her body, preventing her from stopping Mary. She shivered as she felt Mary rub the ice cube over her hair and then start to approach her slit. Mary gave a wicked grin as she moved her hand further down.

"Let's see what it does when I place it here..." Mary said as Teri felt the ice cube rub over her clit. Teri's body jerked hard enough to almost buck Mary off of her, but Mary pushed her back down. Mary then quickly stood up, turned around and sat back on Teri before Teri could stop her. "Mary...shit don't do that...it's too cold." Teri said in a pleading tone, but Mary wasn't listening to her. All she knew was that she had Teri where she wanted her and Mary knew what she wanted to happen next. She again placed the cube on Teri's clit, Teri jumped again but not as hard. After a few seconds Teri started to enjoy the sensation, that and feeling at Mary's whim. "Ummm Mary...feels good...don't stop." Teri said, trying to grind her pussy on Mary's hand. Mary smiled to herself.

"You like that Teri, well how about we go a step further...like this." Mary said as she quickly moved the cube through Teri's pussy lips, and pushed it into her pussy. Again Teri jumped, as her body reacted to the coldness inside her.

"SHIT MARY! Shit...shit...shit that's cold. Oh my God Mary...it feels so weird down there now...oh god!" Teri said as her body jerked in pain and pleasure. Mary grinned and started rubbing her fingers over Teri's clit and slid two fingers into her friend's pussy.

"That feel good Teri...now let's try a little heat." Mary said as she now placed her mouth over Teri's clit and started to rub her tongue quickly over it. Teri feeling the strangeness of the ice inside her and Mary's hot tongue and mouth over her clit, quickly started a very intense orgasm.

"Ahhhh....ahhhhh...AAHHHHHH!" Teri screamed at the top of her lungs as her orgasm tore through her. Mary felt and saw the ice cube shoot out of Teri with force as she felt her fingers being squeezed by her friend. Mary smiled feeling Teri's body convulse below her and she continued to suck even harder on Teri's clit. But as strong as her orgasm was, it was soon spent and quickly burned through her body. Teri lay there panting as if she had just given birth, but did feel Mary lift up and look back at her.

"My that was a strong one...you feel better?" Mary said a bit teasingly.

"It felt good Mary...but it was mean...I still feel cold and weird down there." Teri said as she looked at Mary. Mary grinned at her and looked back to Teri's pussy.

"I guess I had better warm you up then, but in the meanwhile...make yourself useful." Mary said as she moved her butt back, positioning her pussy over Teri's face. When Teri didn't start licking right away, Mary lowered her pussy to her head. "Lick me Teri...now. And don't stop till I cum." Mary said as she lowered her head to Teri's pussy, and started licking all of the juices and left over water that were in and around Teri's slit. Teri had little choice but to lick Mary's pussy, though in truth she didn't think of this as a hardship. Especially when she felt Mary's hot tongue warming her still cold pussy, which was soon getting quite hot again.

David knew that he was about to cum. Linda was right now expertly sucking his cock deep into her mouth and doing so that his cock ran through her huge breasts to reach her mouth. Her breasts felt so soft and warm and her mouth was so wet David was thinking. As he was still standing he could see the scenes around him, his mom getting furiously licked by John and his dad in a sixty nine with his love, Joan. All of it was just too much and David couldn't hold back anymore.

"Uhhh Linda...I'm about to cum!" David moaned in warning to her. She quickly lifted her mouth from his cock.

"Cum then baby...cum. Mommy's gonna eat it." Linda said as she quickly placed his cock head back in her hot mouth and sucked even harder and used her breasts to hump his cock shaft. David definitely felt the cum boiling forth now and his body jerked as he felt it spew out.

"Arrgghh...sshhiitt!" David moaned aloud as he looked down to see Linda's head bob up and down as his cum shot out, swallowing. She then lifted her mouth off of his cock and let the spray hit her face and breasts. David watched his cum coat her face and run off of her nipples. Only near the end did she again swallow his sword and finish off the rest of his cum. David felt her humming through his cock, and then she again rose off of his cock.

"Oh god...yes...yes...oh shit yes Daniel...ram me!" Linda uttered as she started her orgasm. David looked up and saw her husband working his body hard as he moved hard into her and held there.

"Uhhh...here it comes!" Daniel said as his cock started shooting into his wife's very wet pussy. He had watched her finish off David's huge cock and was super excited when he shot his load all over her. Daniel then felt his wife's pussy spasm around his cock and that was the final straw.

David watched in awe at Linda, her face and huge breasts as she wreathed in ecstasy, covered in his cum. She lowered her head to his abdomen and David could feel his cum as she held onto him for support as she finished out her orgasm. He felt her bump against his cock, which hadn't ever gone down and he figured, with everything around him...probably wouldn't for some while today. But David wasn't the only one watching Linda as she was covered in his cum.

All the while that John had been expertly licking her pussy Karen had been watching Linda with her son. She felt a little jealous that Linda would be the first one here to take a load of her big cocked son. But Karen had to admit it was hot watching her son being sucked off by basically a stranger, Linda being a mother like herself just made it that much more erotic. John had already brought her off to one orgasm, shortly after he started, but when he tried to lift up...obviously to replace his tongue with his cock, she had stopped him and pushed him back down. Karen was enjoying the show that David and Linda were putting on too much for John's body to block. When he saw David as he started his orgasm, Karen's own body shuddered and another orgasm ran through her.

"Uhh...that's it David...give it too her." Karen moaned to herself as her orgasm started and she continued to watch as Linda had cum running off her body. Karen's orgasm hit even harder, as she watched and she grabbed Johns head and forced him into herself. "Harder John....uuhhhh...HARDER!" Karen grunted out as she ground her pussy against the young mans face. John doubled his efforts and started biting her clit, causing Karen to squeal in pleasure and pain. "Yyyeeeeaaaaahhh!" Karen screamed out, letting go of Johns hair and smiling as her orgasm started to ebb. John looked up at her grinning at her, his face awash with her juices.

"You have quite a talented tongue there young man." Karen said as she fell back further into the couch. John grinned even broader, then looked back over his shoulder at the scene behind him.

"Maybe, but I think you were preoccupied with something else...or maybe someone else. It wasn't my name you said at first." John said looking at her, still grinning, now more in a secret joke then pride. Karen actually felt herself blush at Johns comment, knowing her thoughts and comments at the time. John saw her blush and her face. "Hey, I have to admit...David has a whopper on him. My only hope is that mom and my sisters don't want to ALL go home with him." John said still grinning but being half serious. Karen blushed a deeper red and just messed his hair in response. "I just hope I can measure up too please you after you've had your son in you so much." John said looking at Karen. She thought she actually heard some genuine concern in the young mans voice.

"Well there is only one way to find out...isn't there John. Come here." Karen said as she held out her arms to her new young lover. She watched John as he smiled at her and moved his body up to cover hers. Karen felt his member touch the hairs at her pussy and gasped when she felt him begin to enter her. John smiled at her as he pushed himself further into her pussy and Karen moaned aloud, feeling nicely filled. When John bottomed out, Karen knew he wasn't as deep as David could go, but then again David often hurt to some degree at first, while John was all pleasure. "Mmm...you feel fine to me John...now fuck me lover!" Karen moaned out to him as she wrapped her legs around his back. John grinned at her, feeling better at her words and started thrusting hard into her. "Ohh John...that feels wonderful....fuck me hard baby...fuck me!" Karen uttered out as she embraced him tighter and humped her body up to meet his. But a little ways away, that was of little concern for her husband now...he had his hands...and mouth full at the moment.

"MMmpphh...Robert, give me your cum please, I've been sucking you a long while. I feel kind of bad...you've given me two orgasms and I haven't given any too you yet." Joan moaned out as she lifted her head away from Roberts cock too look at him. Robert also lifted up as he felt her remove her mouth from his organ. He grinned at her, his face covered in her cream and cum.

"I can't help it, I'm too distracted by your sweet pussy to concentrate on cumming...sorry." Robert said smiling. Joan grinned back at him.

"Yeah right...I think I need to take my pussy away from your mouth then...I really want you to cum daddy." Joan smiled at Robert and Robert felt his cock jerk looking at her angelic face, covered in spit and her hair messed up from rubbing over his legs and crotch.

"I think you just need to put it to better use is all...like maybe around my cock." Robert said as he gripped his cock in his fist. Joan giggled at him as she got to her knees and moved to straddle him.

"I like that idea daddy, besides my jaw was getting sore from taking your big cock so deep." Joan said with a grin as she positioned herself so that his cock was at the entrance to her pussy. Robert moaned as he felt the heat from her pussy touch the head of his cock. Joan also began to moan as she started to slide her pussy down on Roberts cock. Joan bit her lip and stopped after the head was inside her. "Oh shit Robert...you might not be quite as big as David....uummm...but you're bigger then John or my daddy. I need to go slow...uuhh...how I ever took David....oh shit...I will never know!" Joan grunted out as she slowly lowered her body onto Roberts cock. Robert also grunted aloud, not believing this little girl's pussy could be so tight. He felt like his cock was squeezing through a coke bottle, and his cock was almost beginning to hurt.

"Oh shit Joan...you are so fucking tight girl! Ugghh god damn...I don't think I'll....oohh shit...have trouble popping off inside of you now....uuhhh!" Robert moaned out as he watched the young woman squirm as she tried to force his cock inside of herself. "Ohh shit Joan...ahhhh...damn you are really tight." Robert repeated as he saw beads of sweat begin to roll down Joan's face.

"Uhhh god....I should....aahh....have let...uuhh....let John and daddy....hhhuuu...fuck me these past two days...uuhh...Ive been holding out for ...oohh shit Rob...for what I knew was coming...uuhhh god dammit! Hold on Rob...I'm going to force it..." Joan said as Robert knew what she was about to as she lifted up slightly onto his cock. He started to tell her to stop, but Joan slammed her body hard down on top of his, impaling herself completely onto Roberts cock. "AAAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!" Joan screamed loudly as her pussy now bottomed out on Roberts cock.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Robert grunted as Joan hurled her body down on his, because the friction and tightness between his cock and her now impaled pussy was great, causing him pain when she slammed down on him. "Shit Joan...ouch...you should have waited for yourself to loosen up sweetie....ouch...now we'll both be sore." Robert said in a soothing voice, as he stroked her hair with his hands. Joan weakly looked up at him and gave him a weak grin, her face dripping sweat onto his chest.