Teri's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teri and David took seats across each other at the table. Teri had a hard time looking at David at first, remembering what went on upstairs. Teri chose to dress more conservative for now. That whole situation had gotten too weird, Teri thought. All in all supper was mostly quiet, each thinking their own thoughts. After supper David went off to his room while Teri help with dishes and she and her mom talked. Just as they were finishing up they saw headlights pull into the drive.

“Roberts home, and its only 8 o’clock.” Karen said a bit sarcastically.

Teri knew her mom and dad were having problems, but she didn’t like to keep hearing her mom talk like this toward her dad. In her mind Teri had always been a daddy’s girl. In fact she had gotten her black hair from him, with mom passing her blonde hair to David. Teri walked over to the door to greet her dad, with her opening it just as he got to it. Teri flew the door open and almost bowled her father over in a hug.

“Whoa, there Teri. Glad to see you too sweetie, but let me catch my breath for a second.” Robert said.

“Ok daddy…..There a second.” Teri replied and playfully threw herself into hugging her dad again, causing her dad to laugh.

“Miss me? Lordy Teri…you have grown.” Robert said noticing her height. As he looked further at her he noticed her new ample chest filling out her shirt. It didn’t show cleavage, but was fairly snug, leaving not much to the imagination.” Err… come on lets get inside.” Robert playful took her shoulders and turned her around and guided Teri through the door, all the while Teri grinning ear to ear. She had really missed her dad. They had always clicked together.

“Hey Karen, sorry was so late but is still crazy down there.” Robert said looking at his wife.

“No problem Robert, I’m used to setting one less plate at the table now these days.” Karen replied suddenly angry at her husband. She turned away and slowly went in to the dining room.

Teri was a bit shocked and angry at her mom. She could tell her moms words had hurt her dad. Teri just gave her dad a blank stare.

“Well Teri, let me get something to eat here in the kitchen and you can tell how you are doing. Wish I could have greeted you when you got home. Man oh man I’m tired tonight.” Robert said.

“I’m just glad to see you again dad, no matter the time.” Teri said.

“Wish we could talk for awhile tonight but I’m going to have to eat and hit the sack. Have to get up early to head to work.” Robert said.

“I understand dad. Maybe this weekend we can catch up?” Teri replied.

“Probably not honey, Ill more then likely be working this weekend too. Ill be lucky to only work a few hours Sunday. But hopefully in another couple weeks we should be caught up so that we can go to our normal hours. Everyone’s tired at the firm, bout to have a mutiny.” Robert said in a small attempt at humor, giving a weak smile.

“Ok dad. Ill leave you to eat so you can rest. I’m still tired to from the trip and wont be staying up long either.” Teri told her dad, then walked over and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Teri then walked into the living room where her mom was seated watching TV.

As Teri sat down on the couch with her mom, Karen glanced her way and Teri gave her a blank stare. She wasn’t happy with her mom right now, and it probably showed.

“Teri….. I’m sorry I did that in there…..just cant take it sometimes.” Karen said to her daughter.

“You need to tell that to dad, mom.” Teri replied softly.

“I am when he heads to bed, I’m going that way soon. But I’m sorry you saw me act that way.” Karen moved over on the couch and leaned on her daughter and put her arms in Teri’s lap. Teri wasn’t sure but she thought her mom may have been crying slightly, and Teri put her arm around her mom to comfort her. After a minute she heard a very soft moan escape her mom and felt her mom move her chest slightly. It was only then that Teri understood her hand had come to rest on her mother’s breast and that by old habit when she was thinking, was rubbing her thumb over her mother’s breast. Maybe even her nipple. Teri could now feel Karen’s nipple through the shirt material. Teri stopped rubbing her thumb for a second, then started back curious to see if this was what caused her moms moan. Again her mom reacted by moving her chest slightly and moaning softly. But this time Teri noticed her mother’s thighs moving, coming together. Teri recognized the movement as her mom squeezing her pussy. Teri was getting excited now and was wonder how far this would go when her father walked into the room.

“Ok you two, I’m going to head up to bed. Are you going to sit up Karen?” Robert said behind them a few feet away. Karen jumped slightly when she heard Roberts voice.

“Sure honey, I was about to head up anyway.” Karen said as she rose up and looked at her husband. As Karen got off the couch she gave Teri a quick look. Teri wasn’t sure but her mom looked a bit out of it, but also looked to give Teri a horny glance. She must really haven’t had any for awhile, Teri thought as she watched her parents head down the hall to their room. Then Teri wondered what would have happened if her father hadn’t of interrupted. At that thought a horny shiver went through Teri’s pussy and body. Teri stayed up for awhile longer watching TV, till sleep overrode any other urges.

Teri sleepily got up and went upstairs, pausing when she heard David’s TV on in his room. Curious, she tip toed to his door, and leaned her ear to the door to listen. She listened for a few minutes but heard nothing more then the TV playing. She thought it was a western movie of some sort playing.

Teri snap out of it you perv, go to sleep, Teri thought with a smile. She was being silly she figured. Just a bunch of hormones running through the house, what with her and her mom being horny. And David being at that age. Time for bed Teri, she thought.

Teri closed her door and undressed. When she climbed into bed she started to absentmindedly rub her pussy inside her panties. But sleep soon took her and she again fell asleep with her hand between her legs.

Teri awoke the next morning. Not having a clock set, or even one to set she wasn’t sure of the time. Teri dressed and went downstairs and noticed it was 9 o’clock in the kitchen. Her mom was sitting at the table reading the paper and finishing breakfast.

“Hey honey, I thought you might need more sleep so didn’t wake you when breakfast was done. Still some left. Help yourself, David is off running and I’m finished.” Karen said after spotting her daughter.

“Still hard to believe David running, doing athletic stuff. Used to be a bookworm.” Teri said as she got something to eat and sat down.

“Believe it, he’ll be back short. You can see for yourself. But he still gets good grades. He hasn’t let them slip since he joined track, that was a condition we set for him. But he likes to run every morning.” Karen replied.

Just as Teri was finishing eating, David came in the kitchen outside door. Teri glanced behind her to say high and was a bit taken back. This certainly wasn’t the brother she remembered. David had only a pair of spandex shorts on as he walked into the house. Teri noticed the firm muscle of his body, which was now moderately tanned. And him being now cover in sweat had the effect of giving her a rush. Specially after she glanced down and noticed how the short showed everything he had in them. Teri had to jerk her head away to speak, thinking about what was in the spandex.

“Morning David.” Teri muttered out.

“Heyya sis.” David replied as he opened the fridge to snag a water bottle. David stood next to the table as he drank, and Teri had to move her eyes again when her blood pressure shot up.

“So you two want to do anything today?” Karen chimed in looking at David then Teri.

“Huh” Teri jerked her head to her mom, she had been thinking about some things her and David could do today.

“Do you want for us to go out and do anything today?” Karen said looking at Teri.

“Uh ya sure” Teri muttered.

“Have to get cleaned up first, mom” David replied.

“Yes I can tell.” Karen said wrinkling her nose in mock disgust, then breaking out in a slight laugh.

“Oh really!” David said lifted his arm pit a bit and stuck his chest close to his mothers face, laughing.

“Oh gross.” Karen replied laughing harder. But after a few seconds she got a good smell of David’s fresh sweaty smell and felt her excitement rise as she slowly stopped laughing. ”Ok stinky back off,” Karen said still laughing slightly as she put her hands on David’s chest to move him back. As she did she felt the muscle under his chest and she also felt her pussy give a clench. Karen stopped laughing though she still smiled as she got up. “I have to shower up too.”

Karen walked off to her room to clean up. But after she got into the living room, as she walked she drew her hands to her nose and inhaled deeply the sweaty smell off her hands. Karen had always had gotten excited over men when they sweat. As Karen reached her room, she knew she was too excited from lack of sex and the sight and smell of David to not “take matters into her hands.” So she locked the bedroom door and stripped. She was David’s mother, but she wasn’t blind. These past few months she had been noticing his new sexy bod and the even sexier bulge that had sprouted this past year. Normally she could deal with the situation. But with her going without sex from her husband so long, she found herself having thoughts and even fantasies about David. He had even been playing a large part in the few times she had fingered herself in the past couple months. She had often caught herself wondering how big the bulge in his pants was. And the times she had to help and watch him while he worked out, well almost every time ended in her shortly fingering her pussy while thinking of David.

So it was Karen quickly got into bed, trying not to rub off David’s sweat off her hands. She immediately used one hand to rub her clit and pussy but the other she brought to her nose as she thought of David’s closeness in the kitchen. As she thought of being a naughty mother and wishing she had run those hands from his chest to inside his pants to what lay beyond, her pussy clenched up and she started cumming. Karen continued till her orgasm subsided, then she brought the hand which had been rubbing her pussy to her face. Karen inhaled deeply the mix of smell of herself and David. In a fit of excitement, Karen stuck her fingers into her mouth and sucked them clean. Sated and thinking not to keep the kids waiting she rose and entered the shower.

After showering dressing Karen waited till both David and Teri were downstairs. When Teri finally arrived in the living room Karen realized they hadn’t decided where to go or do.

“So what are we doing guys?” Karen said leaving it up to those two.

“How about the mall.” Teri replied and looked at David. “Maybe we can go shopping for David, too make up for me forgetting his birthday”

“Ah that’s right; I forgot you didn’t send a card or nothing.” David said and put on a look of asking for the moon.” You buying?”

“Within limits small fry.” Teri said with a smile.

“Small? I’m as tall as you, “big” sis.” David said moving chest to chest too Teri. “But I’ll concede if you’re buying.” He said with a bigger grin.

“Ok it settled. Mall it is. Forgetting your brother’s birthday, shame on you Teri” Karen said as she joking shook her finger at her daughter. So off to the mall they went.

“So what do you want, action figures or video games?” Teri teased.

“Ha ha. No, I could use some new jeans since I’ve started track, mine have gotten tight on me. They aren’t very comfortable anymore.

“Well, which shop in the mall to get jeans do you want to go to?” Teri asked.

“Uummm, to be honest not sure. I really haven’t been clothes shopping much. Mom usually got my clothes.” David said looking a bit embarrassed.

“Well if its still there, I know one shop that all the hot guys bought from.” Teri replied, then thought about what she was saying in implying David was hot. But if he or her mom caught the remark they didn’t react.

“Ok, sounds good. Is it ok if you guys give your opinions on the ones you like. I don’t want to pick out something stupid. Teri and Karen both agreed.

When they reached the mall, Teri led them to the shop she meant. It was still in business, and still seemed to have nice clothes. Teri led them to the jeans area and they all proceed to pick out what they liked. Both Teri and Karen agreed that most of what David picked out….needed help.

“What’s wrong with them, I think they look good.” David said.

“Yea but you asked us to help, and nowadays its more what OTHERS think, not you.” Teri replied. David had mostly picked out dumpy, frumpy grunge jeans. Comfortable but not in style. Teri picked out 4 pair for David to try on and handed them to him.

“Go in there and try them on. Me and mom will tell you what we think when we see each pair. Teri said.

Both women sat down next to the booth and waited till David came back out.

“I don’t like these.” David said upon coming out, and he spun to show the entire fit.

“They look good David, if you ware crappy clothes you’ll look crappy.” Teri said

“They do look good on you sweetie.” Karen said as she checked out how they conformed to David’s body. She thought much nicer then the sweat pants and shorts David had been wearing for the past few months since his growth spurt. And diffidently with more to show off.

With each pair he tried on David didn’t like much, but both Teri and Karen liked and said he should get. Near the end of the fashion show both women were quite horny, and Teri suggested going out to eat. In the end David asked Teri to buy three pair of the jeans which Teri did. Karen even suggested wearing one pair when they went out to eat for lunch. So David changed into one pair and they headed to a restaurant in the mall.

On their way to the restaurant David ran into two girls from school and said hello. When the girls saw David they came over and David did intros. As they talked, Teri was convinced the girls were checking out David. Teri got a bit mad when she thought about it, but chastised herself, she wasn’t his girlfriend, but his OLDER sister. After a minute the girls left and the three went on to eat. The three of them talked while they ate, but Teri felt a bit weird with her earlier thoughts. She knew she had been jealous of those two girls. But she forgot about the event during the meal and they three went home afterward.

When they got home Teri figured she needed to clear the cobwebs from her head. She thought since her dad was going to work the weekend she might as well drive down to the family beach house. It had been given to her dad by his mom before she died and had been in the family for awhile before that. It was about one and a half hour drive to get there but was a great hangout. It was set back off the beach by about half a mile, set in the middle of 12 acres that was part of the property. It was in a privately owned beach section, so no motels as such near by. Very private. The family used to spend lots of time there in the past, even though the house was small. Only two bedrooms and one bath. But teri didn’t want to go alone.

Teri tried to call some of her old school friends from high school but the few she could reach couldn’t go this weekend. Teri really felt she wanted to get out so she was kind of bummed out.

“What’s wrong honey?” Karen asked when she saw Teri slumped over with the expression she had on her face as she sat at the kitchen table.

“Oh I thought I would go to the beach this weekend, since dad was working. Get some sun, but all my friends that are in town cant this weekend. Too short a notice tomorrow being Friday. But I would hate to go alone.” Teri said looking at her mom.

“Hmm….I’m sorry honey. I would go but should stay here and feed your father and have other stuff to do around the house. HEY, why not take David. He could stand to get out of that room and he can carry any bags again.” Karen said with a smile.

Teri looked at her mom for awhile. Part of the reason she wanted to go was to clear her head about David. “Ummm…..not sure mom.”

“Please Teri. Ask your brother, heck he may say no. But if you do take him, try and get him to go into town if you go. You know how he mopes around when left alone.” Karen pleaded trying to put on her best puppy dog eyes.

“OK mom. Suppose it wont hurt to take the twerp with me.” Teri said.

“Come on Teri. You promised to try and stop the belittling. He’s only now coming out of that shell he used to be in all the time. Heck I don’t think he has ever even been on a date. So please stop the name calling.” Karen said in a firm tone.

“Sorry mom. Ill try and watch it. And ill ask him tonight if he wants to go.” Teri said.

“Thank you Teri, I appreciate it.” Karen said as she gave her daughter a long hug. As they Hugged Teri could feel her moms breasts contacting hers, and it brought up the memories of when she used to have her mom and she compare breast size. When Teri first started growing her breast she was very excited and wanted to always compare them to her moms. Karen thought it was silly but always indulged her daughter.

“Hey mom, do me a favor. Lets compare boobs again like we used to. Want to see how much bigger I am then you.” Teri said with a proud but taunting smile.

“They’re not much bigger young lady” Karen chimed back in good jested smile.

“Prove it.” Teri said, still smiling. Almost laughing a bit.

“Ok smart alec. YOU Prove it!” Karen said as she reached behind her, unclamped her bra and lifted her shirt too revel her bare breasts with a smirk.

“Ok you asked for it.” Teri did the same and then put her breasts facing moms but on the other side. Her were certainly bigger, but her moms nipples were more pert and upraised. Teri stepped back so they were nipple to nipple to check width. “Mine are bigger but you have nicer nipples and your breasts don’t hang as much”

Then Teri did something without thinking. She raised her hand and cupped one of her moms breasts. “In fact I wish mine weren’t quite so big, wish they had stayed this size.” And Teri then took and cupped both breast with both her hands.

Karen had always thought the breast comparing thing was silly but erotic. But she always indulged Teri. Now that Teri was cupping her breasts it was silly but very erotic. But more important, it felt so good. She couldn’t help but let out a moan. But about this time both women heard a sound at the stairs and looked up just in time to see David come down stairs.

“WHOA!! Sorry didn’t mean to interrupt.” David said quickly turning his head and trying to cover his eyes.

“Oh shit.” Karen said pulling down her shirt quickly.

“You didn’t interrupt, we were…just comparing boob size….like we used to.” Teri also dropped her shirt fast and turned beat red.

“No problem…umm just came down to get a soda” David replied as he continued to avert his face even though they had both dropped their shirts. David got a soda from the fridge and quickly headed back upstairs. They heard his door close. Karen and Teri finally looked up at each other, then started to laugh.

“Oh my god, did you see his face? I think we almost gave him a heart attack.” Karen said between laughs.

“Well it was a pretty funny situation.” Teri said slowly laughing to a chuckle. Both women slowly stopped laughing.

“Well I had better get supper on if we want to eat.” Karen said looking at Teri but avoiding her eyes.

“Ok mom….well I’ll just go upstairs to clean up and ask David about this weekend.” Teri said, noticing and sharing some slight embarrassment with her mom. Teri slowly walked upstairs feeling a bit numb. She stopped at the top and thought about everything. Then she thought about asking David to the beach tomorrow. As Teri walked to David’s door she reached for the handle and stopped. Thinking about what happened yesterday, Teri stooped to the door and stuck her ear against it. The TV wasn’t on this time and she didn’t hear anything. But just as she was about to knock she heard the bed squeak a bit. Her curiosity getting the better of her, Teri slowly opened the door handle as softly as she could. Teri opened the door just a hairs width to look inside.