Teri's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Teri saw again took her breath away. David again had his earphones on and was stroking his huge cock. Teri was still amazed at the size of it. And as she looked on she noticed his cock was slick. He must be using lotion or something to jack off with this time, Teri thought. He must have gotten real excited by me and mom in the kitchen.

“Did you ask him yet Teri.” Teri heard from behind her. Teri spun around and saw her mom at the top of the stairs but not on the landing. Teri freaked out, she had been caught watching her brother jack off. Teri panicked.

“No mom…..Umm he’s busy right….didn’t ask.” Teri blurted out as she walked past her mom and into her room, closing the door. Teri felt faint.

Karen continued to stare at Teri’s door thinking that was weird, when she noticed David’s door ajar slightly. Karen went to close it, knowing David wanted privacy. As Karen took the handle she opened it slightly as she took the handle. She started closing the door when her mind registered with what she glimpsed behind the door. She opened the door a few inches and looked in and Karen’s jaw literally dropped. She watched as David laid there stroking the biggest cock she had imagined. Only in passing did she notice the earphones and his eyes closed. Karen tried to close the door but she stopped just enough to barely see in. still not believing her sons cock size, leaving her stunned.

David stroked his cock with baby oil, thinking about her mom and Teri. God how id like to suck those tits David thought. David then thought it would be better to fantasize if the tape recording had a different portion playing with this thought. He opened his eye to fast forward the tape to a part he thought of. He then noticed movement as someone left the open cracked door. SHIT the DOOR was opened, David thought. David covered himself, then after a few seconds rushed to the door to see who was there. But who ever it was gone.

Karen was really getting hot watching her son pump his big cock, when she noticed he had moved and now his eyes were open. She let go of the door handle causing it to move slightly and walked quickly down stairs. She didn’t notice Teri’s door close as she fled down the stairs.

“SHIT SHIT SHIT.” Karen said softly as she reached the kitchen. She wasn’t sure if David had seen her, but she opened the fridge door and quickly pulled stuff out to look like she was busy in the kitchen. Karen even tried to calm enough to do real supper preparation. After a few minutes Karen calmed down a bit and convinced herself she wasn’t seen. After all David didn’t say anything or follow her down. As she thought of David, the picture of him stroking that huge cock kept playing in her mind. She felt a bit faint after calming down and decided to lay down for a bit.

After Teri stopped freaking and noticed mom hadn’t knocked on her door, Teri cracked her door to see if mom was still there. Teri then saw mom at David’s door and thought she was busted. Mom will know why I was there. But she came to realize that her mom was doing the same thing she had done, checking out David jacking off. The horniness that had died after getting caught, came back doubled watching her mom watch David. Teri could picture what her mom saw.

Just then she saw her mom’s body jump a bit and start to turn. Teri shut the door too, but didn’t close it, and heard her mom head downstairs. Ha I’m not the only one busted Teri thought, guess why her mom left so fast. She didn’t hear David enter the hallway or anything so maybe her mom wasn’t caught. Teri just closed and locked the door, thinking she had to burn off some of this energy.

Teri tore off her cloths as she got into bed and quickly started to rub her pussy. Just as she really got into it she heard a knock.

David wasn’t sure what to do. Who had caught him red-handed? Was it mom or Teri? David threw on some clothes and into the hallway. He wondered if Teri was in her room, and knocked on her door.

“Teri………Teri you in there?” David mumbled.

“What” came a muffled answer.

“Just wondering if you were in your room is all.” David said, not really knowing why he had knocked. He felt confused and was trying to figure if it had been Teri at his door. He was thinking if she had hurried away from his door, she might have slammed her door. And he hadn’t heard a door close.

“Wait a second, I cant hear you.” Teri’s voice came though weakly through the door. David started to turn back to his room when Teri opened the door. She was wearing a bathrobe.

“What” Teri said.

“Nothing. Just wondering if you were in your room.” David thought fast and said, “ To thank you for the jeans.”

“OHHH….No problem. Your welcome.” Teri started to close the door and David turned to walk to the kitchen. “ Hey! I almost forgot. I was going to the beach for the weekend tomorrow…….mom wanted to know if you would like to go with me?” Teri said reopening the door.

“Hmmm…You want me to go?” David wanted to know if Teri liked the idea.

“Yes! Its just mom thought of it. Id like for you to go with me.” Teri replied.

“Sure. Ok then. Ya sounds good. What time, in the morning? David said

“Umm bout 10am will be good.” Teri said.

“Ok ill be there. Ill run first then shower, then should be ready.” David said.

“Ok good.” Teri said, and closed the door.

David turned and walked down to the kitchen. He was not sure if his sister had been at his door or not. Maybe if he talked with his mom he could figure it out. But he had to find out, partly because it embarrassed him and partly because it made him horny.

David looked around the kitchen, and saw the foodstuff left on the counter. His mom nowhere about. David looked in the dining and living rooms, still nothing. David thought that leaves pretty much only down the hall to his parents bedroom and the laundry. Checking there and still nothing, David started down the hall to his parents bedroom. He stopped at the door and slowly bent over to the doorknob. He learned some years back that you could peak into their bedroom through the knobs keyhole. It wasn’t much view and you had to weave to see more then a glimpse, but you could see the middle of their bed from it. He had watched his mom and dad have sex and few times. His favorite was once when he saw his mom on top, fucking dad like a cowgirl busting a wild horse. Man he jacked off at least 3 times that night. David peaked in and immediately saw his mom on the bed.

“My god” David mouthed. Karen was on the bed with her back arched, with one hand furiously rubbing her clit and pussy. She had the other hand under her, and David saw what looked like 2 of her fingers she had up her ass. David’s cock was again reaching full mast in his pants and he had to unzip, or bust the zipper out. As David watched his mom fuck herself, he thought she was getting close to cumming. He could see she was talking but couldn’t hear through the door. David bent down to listen at the bottom of the door. David got a earful.

Karen laid on the bed after she had stripped. She had been feeling light headed, but when she closed her door she knew she would have to cum. The pressure in her pussy was too much. She started rubbing her wet pussy, inserting her fingers deep inside then rubbing her clit. But as horny as she was it didn’t feel like enough. She then brought her other hand to her mouth and got those fingers wet. Karen arched her back and slid her hand along her ass till she was at her asshole. Karen teased her ass for a minute then slid in a finger in, then another. God that better, Karen thought. She was starting to build to a huge orgasm now.

“Aahhh yeess…..goddammit….that feels good. That’s it….there……deeper….fuck it deeper. OOhh OOHH ……YES….thats it……….play with my ass, play with my ass…..OOOHH GOOODD…….Thats its David….fuck me with that big cock…..fuck me…fuck me…..FUCK ME DAVID.” Karen ended quite loud as the dam busted and she had a huge cum. Karen kept rubbing her clit for a long time, enjoying a number of mini orgasms. Karen rest for awhile, before she thought she hadn’t fixed supper and cleaned up and left her room.

As David listened to his mom, he heard each moan and word as she started to cum. When he realized she was cumming while thinking of him, he knew she had been the one at his door. He also knew he had to get to his room before he came all over the hall. He looked through the knob again for a few minutes till she stopped rubbing herself , then got up quietly. He walked quickly back to his room, hoping his sister stayed in her room. No way his cock was fitting inside his pants right now.

After Karen got up and fixed supper, she called the kids down to eat. Each one was lost in their own thoughts and worries and supper was almost totally quiet. After supper David went immediately up to his room, but Teri stayed and helped her mom clean up.

“Umm me and David will be leaving for the beach in the morning. Figured on leaving at bout 10 or so.” Teri said breaking the silence.

“Oh ok Teri ….That’s good. Hope you guys have a good time.” Karen replied. She had almost said “you finally asked her brother to go” but that might have brought out that Teri had been peaking into David room the same as she had, and Karen didn’t want to bring that up or out. Karen needed to put the whole episode from her mind, and she tried to stop thinking of David while he… stop it Karen.

“When do you think dad will be home, was hoping to see him before the weekend?” Teri asked her mom.

“He called a bit ago and said it would probably be after 9pm or later tonight.” Karen replied. “Are you going to sit up? May be real late. I have seen him get home at 11pm, though usually if later then that he calls and stays there. I sometimes take him supper when he does that.”

“Ya, Im going to try and stay up to say goodnight. But for now im going up to get stuff ready for this weekend. I will keep a eye out for dad and come down when I see his car out my window. You going to stay up for dad?” Teri said.

“Yes Teri, just in case he needs a back rub or anything.” Karen said.

“If your tired mom, I can do that for dad. I’m not that tired tonight. I will just come down when he gets here and fix him supper. And I’ve given a few back ups in my day.” Teri replied with a smile.

“Umm ok Teri, I am kind of beat tonight. Sounds good honey. Think Ill go take a bath before hitting the sack.” Teri said giving her daughter a kiss on the cheek.

“Ok mom, don’t worry, Ill take care of dad tonight.” Teri said.

Karen went off to run the bath and soak. Meanwhile Teri finished up in the kitchen and went to her room and packed what she needed for the weekend. She kept checking out the window for her dad. Around 10pm she started to get tired and thought to get into her nightie so she could go right to bed after getting her dad supper. About 30 minutes later she heard her dad pull up, and she headed to the kitchen. She opened the door just as her dad got there.

“Hiya daddy.” Teri said throwing her dad a big hug.

“Hi sweetie, you the welcoming committee tonight.” Robert said when Teri broke the hug. Robert also noticed what Teri was wearing. The nighie Teri had on was about knee length, but it showed a lot of cleavage and Robert could easily tell she wasn’t wearing a bra. Every time Teri moved her boobs would sway and bounce, not to mention her nipples poking small points in the fabric. Robert couldn’t help but too keep glancing at them.

“Ya daddy I’m server tonight. I gave mom the night off with good behavior. Want some supper now?” Teri said smiling at her dad.

“Yes Teri sounds good; I’m tired but very hungry.” Robert said as he watched his daughter reach the fridge.”

It was dimly lit in the kitchen, so when Teri opened the fridge and started to remove items, Robert immediately woke up. The light from the fridge acted like a X-ray machine on Teri’s nightie, with every curve and shape shown off. Robert even thought he saw the outline of Teri’s pussy as she bent over some. Roberts tiredness seemed to drain from him, too be replaced by more horny urges. In fact Roberts long lost friend started to come to life, something that hadn’t happened for weeks do to being so worn out.

“What you want dad? We have chili or pot roast, I can heat up.” Teri said still looking in the fridge.

“UUmmm not sure Teri. See anything else good in there honey.” Robert said, not wanting Teri to move away from the light just yet. Robert liked watching the sideward sway of Teri’s breasts as she moved and reached in the fridge.

“Looks like that’s about it daddy. Have some salad too.” Teri said looking at her dad.

“Ok Pot roast it is Teri, feeling a bit hungry now.” Robert said intently watching his daughter. Teri heated up some slices of pot roast and fixed some salad as her dad intensely watched her every move. Teri then set the plates down with some coke and some coke for herself to drink.

“Dad since your going to be working this weekend, I decided to drive down to the beach, and David is going to go along. So it will be just you and mom at the house.” Teri told her dad.

“Well will just be your mom mostly, considering Ill be working most of the time. Hope you have a good time honey. Watch out for David, don’t let him get into trouble. You don’t get into any either young lady.” Robert replied. Robert finished eating. “Yawn. I have to get into bed.” He said as he stood up, but as he did he forgot his cock was part hard and it tented slightly, but he figured was dark and she wouldn’t notice.

“Night daddy. Sleep well. I’m hitting the sack as well, soon as I clean up in here.” Teri said giving her dad a good long hug. Teri thought she felt her dads hardness, and without thinking rubbed her leg against it to tell for certain. Yes her father felt hard, then she thought how much he had been watching her breasts. An instant rush went through her, and on heated impulse Teri leaned up and kissed her father straight on the lips for a few seconds. Teri felt her fathers cock jerk in his pants as she broke the kiss and looked at him.

“Goodnight daddy, sweet dreams.” Teri said with a impish smile as she broke the hug. Teri then turned and gathered the dishes and started cleaning them. Robert was stunned for a second.

“You too sweetie.” Robert said as he slowly walked to his room. Unknown to both of them they weren’t alone.

Karen finished her bath and relaxed on the bed and read for awhile. Feeling tired she tried to go to sleep but the image of David kept popping up. That and the knowledge that Teri had been watching David as well as herself. Karen didn’t want to indulge herself more today, and she couldn’t sleep so she got up. Putting on her robe Karen walked down the hall into the living room and heard her Teri and Rob in the kitchen. As she walked through the dark living room she could now see the kitchen, and stopped. What caught her eye was that Teri was at the fridge and she could see through her nightie. Even from here she could make out many details. And even more she noticed that her husband was intently watching their daughter’s reveled form. Karen slipped back into the shadows to watch, curious. She watched them eating and talking and almost started forward, but stopped again as Robert stood up. Karen could see from there that her husband had a hard-on. And Karen watched as Teri hugged Robert tightly and for a long time. She knew what effect that must be having on Rob. She nearly gasped when Teri planted a huge kiss on her husband’s lips. And she also happened to see Teri’s smile when the kiss ended. Karen was furious, but also found her pussy had gotten very wet. She saw Robert slowly headed her way and quickly retreated to their bedroom. Karen climbed back into bed, and tried to calm down. She was thinking what she should say to Rob, but what ever she said would point out that she had been sneaking around.

Karen heard the door open, and heard her husband enter and use the bathroom.Karen felt her husband climb into bed and felt him snuggle her. She also felt that he still had a huge hard-on.

“Well well, what do we have here?” Karen said as she moved her hand to touch Roberts cock, and turning her head to look at her husband.

“Shit! Damn honey you startled me. I thought you were asleep.” Robert gasped out.

“Bit excited are we. What caused this darling.” Karen said in a tight voice, while starting to stroke her husbands cock.

“Umm you did, was hoping to wake you up.” Robert lied to Karen.

“Really? It wouldn’t be because you got excited watching a big boobed young lady? Perhaps on TV?” Karen said, her voice holding a edge of anger, but also horniness. She rubbed some precum into Roberts cock from the head of it.

“Ok. Yes I watched a few minutes of a nudie movie before coming in here.” Robert thought maybe he could get out of the verbal abuse he felt coming.

“BULLSHIT! You got hard watching Teri dance around the kitchen half nude. And I bet you really got hard when she kissed you. Well maybe this will get you harder mister.” Teri threw back the covers and quickly leaned over and engulfed Roberts cock into her mouth. Teri roughly licked the shaft as she went most the way down his cock, and massaging his balls as she did.

“OH yea that’s good….uumm suck it Karen….uumm yea eat it.” Robert spurted out as his wife devoured his cock.

“So mister, did you enjoy watching your daughters big boobs? Did you like it Robert? Huh, did you? Did you love watching that ass as she looked in the fridge. See everything through the light?” Karen said angrily lifting her mouth off his cock, but still squeezing it with her fist. When her husband didn’t answer she squeezed hard on his cock, “Tell me you bastard! Say it.”

“Yes. I loved watching her tits sway, and her ass.” Robert said feeling trapped, but loving the fire in his usually docile wife.

“I bet you did.” Karen said, swinging her body around and straddling her husbands head. “Now suck my pussy you SOB.” As she ground her pussy into his face. She then lowered her head back and licked his cock.

“Umm suck me Rob, suck me. Lick my clit. Agghh I need to cum…….lick it.” Karen said, as she forcefully ground her pussy into her husbands mouth. Robert then brought a hand up and inserted two fingers into her pussy as he licked and nipped her clit. “Ahhhhhhh that’s it…..keep it up…….huhuhuuh oohh God now now.” Karen tried to smother Robert as she came, forgetting to even finger his cock. Robert felt a flow of pussy cream into his mouth, and his fingers being forced out by the strength of her contracting muscles.

“Enough enough, stop licking….too sensitive.” Karen said lifting off his face. She moved to sit beside Robert, again stroking his hard cock.

“Umm that was nice.” Robert said licking his fingers off. Karen then lifted her leg over Roberts cock and slowly impaled herself on his very hard cock.

Ohhh…been sooo long….missed this so much Robert.” Karen said looking into Roberts eyes. “Do you want to cum darling?” Robert knew she only used “darling” when she was mad at him.

“Of course I do honey…..ooohh feels good…keep that up and I will shortly. Robert replied, fondling Karen’s breasts, and pulling the nipples.

“Did you enjoy watching Teri?” Karen said with lust in her voice.

“Uhhh……..yes.” Robert answered.

“Did you want to pull down that nightie and suck her tits?” Karen asked while starting to hump him faster.

“Yes I thought about that.” Robert gasped.

“Did you….want to fuck HER?” Karen asked, grinding her pussy into him and rubbing her clit on his groin.

“God yes!!” Robert couldn’t believe he said that, but it was like she was using a truth drug on him.

“Then fuck me daddy! Fuck my pussy!” Karen said in her best impression in her daughters voice. The impact on him surprised Robert. He became a wild man, grunting as he fucked up to his wife/daughter. Pulling her tits hard Karen said, “Fuck me hard daddy! I need to cum on your cock daddy!”