Teri's Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert gave a primal grunt and rammed his cock into Karen as he unloaded weeks of pent up emotions. He grabbed her waist hard as if he would shoot her across the room otherwise. Robert tried to get his whole body into Karen’s pussy he pushed so hard.

“UUURRGGHH MY GOD.” Karen shouted as she had about the strongest orgasm to her knowledge. She could feel her husband shooting wad after wad into her, and never seeming to stop. His cum was sloshing out of his pussy, it being too full.

Robert after cumming what felt like a pint into his wife was totally wasted. The exhaustion which had been held at bay from his horniness hit him full on and he almost passed out. Karen feeling him suddenly go limp got off him and checked his pulse.

“Robert, are you ok?” Karen asked with concern.

“Uhh just real tird hony.” Robert tried to speak but slurred his words.

“Ok sweetie, just go to sleep. Everything is fine.” Karen said, hearing even as she said this Roberts slight snore of sleep. Karen smiled, figuring she had wore him out. She also felt drained, but also very relaxed. More so then in weeks. She felt a little twinge of anger when she thought it took her daughter to get him that excited. But she thought he has been beyond tired for a long time. That little minks, I wonder if she excited him on purpose or if was just innocent? Karen wasn’t sure. Then she thought of David, and then that big cock of his. Karen had thought she was sated, but after thinking of David fisting his cock, her pussy started to twinge. She was too tired to go all the way, but she fell asleep rubbing her pussy.

Teri finished up cleaning the dishes and putting away all the food stuff, and then headed to bed. Teri knew that her dad had became excited over the way she had dressed, though she hadn’t planned it that way. Or had she, maybe in the back of her mind she wondered. And she certainly didn’t mean to rub his cock with her leg, or kiss him like that. Her lips burned when she thought of that. Teri had really gotten excited kissing her dad. It took a lot of will power to break the kiss off. She started to feel bad when she thought of it. Too get dad in that condition and mom not being awake to “help” him with it. I wonder if he woke mom for a little relief, of just let it go down, Teri wondered. Teri gave a big yawn, and decided thinking could wait till later. Everything was ready for the weekend, and she wanted to hit the bed. Before sleep the thought popped up in Teri’s mind that during the few days she had been home, she had managed to make the entire family horny at least once. At this she smiled, then fell into sleep.